advice

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I bought tickets to a concert over the summer that was cancelled due to inclement weather. The company issued refunds to everyone, and somehow mine got messed up and I never received mine. The lady i spoke to basically told me there wasn't much she could do. Anyone have any experience in this area or know what course of action I should take? I would assume that they possibly would have some sort of obligation in this situation, but really I have no idea

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I bought tickets to a concert over the summer that was cancelled due to inclement weather. The company issued refunds to everyone, and somehow mine got messed up and I never received mine. The lady i spoke to basically told me there wasn't much she could do. Anyone have any experience in this area or know what course of action I should take? I would assume that they possibly would have some sort of obligation in this situation, but really I have no idea
Call, call, and make some pressure. Talk to her boss, and he will probably give you some credit, or send it again.. Was it sent and cashed? I am sure they have that list of people that received and cashed their cheques....

Good luck.

tattoopierced1

Talk to her boss, and if this doesnt work, open up a complaint with the BBB.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would call and complain as far up the chain as possible. Make sure you write down names, dates, and times of when and who you spoke to, and what you said. When youre as far up the chain as they will let you go, ask for a personal phone number and email of the guy you spoke to so you are able to contact him directly if need be until the problem is solved. If that doesn't work, then go to the BBB. Companies don't like it when that happens.

Jason

jet11

Awards
did you pay by credit card? tell them your gonna cancel payment, then if they do nothing, cancel payment (if its not too late)... but if its ticketmaster...they suck at life, they bully everyone, so bully them back and keep pressing them

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
alright, thanks for the help guys. I will see how it goes, hopefully i can get some help this time