A Real Hero
- 01-24-2006, 04:17 PM
A Real Hero
When he died, I disliked how much attention he recieved, because there are many people just like him that don't get their fair press. But I saw this video for the first time today...
Amazing. Skip to the last half for the best part.
"Some men see things as they are and say "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say "Why not?""
- 01-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Wow, that moved me.
For all that work, you'd think tha video quality would be better.
- 01-24-2006, 05:02 PM
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...
- Rep Power
Yeah, that guy was the real deal. One of the most noble things Ive ever heard...turning down all that money and a pro football career to join the military with his little bro. Then he gets killed by friendly fire. Its such a tradgedy, especially after learning that they initially tried to cover up the cause of his death.
Thanks for posting that link man.
01-25-2006, 12:37 AM
He was a role model in many ways. R.I.P.
Similar Forum Threads
- By poison in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2008, 08:45 PM
- By Usf97j4x4 in forum General ChatReplies: 65Last Post: 06-04-2008, 06:20 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 02-20-2003, 03:21 AM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2003, 02:48 PM
- By dovecandpiamp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2002, 12:01 PM