Tagger

Awards
Watch the movie Kid Cannabis.

It's ****ing crazy awesome.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Watching this movie you can learn many things. 1. Don't trust anyone you work with, with your identity. Keep your name, face, etc. -this only applies if you are doing something illegal.

I would of not met any of the runners and kept my distance by using a middle man.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Watching this movie you can learn many things. 1. Don't trust anyone you work with, with your identity. Keep your name, face, etc. -this only applies if you are doing something illegal.

I would of not met any of the runners and kept my distance by using a middle man.
Oh yah for sure.

Trust no one and be like a ninja.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
It was ok, can't stand that fat kids acting. Garbage

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Haven't smoked in like 2 months but I get paid Friday so I see a 20 sack in my near future that is if I can find any in this annoyingly rural area. Only been here a month and I already miss Texas.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Haven't smoked in like 2 months but I get paid Friday so I see a 20 sack in my near future that is if I can find any in this annoyingly rural area. Only been here a month and I already miss Texas.
Hell yah man. Light it up and watch this!

szZXsquid

Awards
Dat green **** be the best .....I'm bouta go blow a nice blunt now , don't mean to hijack thread but what is your guys fave flavors of cigarillos/ wraps , or way to burn

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
green? every now and then i like to relax with my friends, after a party or some **** hahaha

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Dat green **** be the best .....I'm bouta go blow a nice blunt now , don't mean to hijack thread but what is your guys fave flavors of cigarillos/ wraps , or way to burn
green? every now and then i like to relax with my friends, after a party or some **** hahaha
Bongs n joints all day
I don't get to smoke all the time cause of the Army but I partake from time to time lol.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Neither do I bro being a single dad I'm lookin at a joint on the weekend if I'm lucky, but I smoked all the Tim my first year in the army, then discovered spice jwh018 and all its anologs.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Neither do I bro being a single dad I'm lookin at a joint on the weekend if I'm lucky, but I smoked all the Tim my first year in the army, then discovered spice jwh018 and all its anologs.
Bahahaha that's funny!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
When I was a blunt guy. White owls white grape or pineapple all day. The pineapple is great and white owls ain't that harsh on throat and stick easily

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I had vape airizer one didn't much care for it I like smoking more ended up being a $200 paper weight till I traded it for a 1/2 oz of sour d

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I had vape airizer one didn't much care for it I like smoking more ended up being a $200 paper weight till I traded it for a 1/2 oz of sour d
I made my own smokeless contraption out of a light bulb.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's called a meth pipe lol