Got an email from-

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Got an email from-

Finafarm.com

I don't use any supps or anabolics, just curious if you guys had ever heard of the website...Also, IDK how they got my email address. did any of you guys get one as well?

•   

2. so did i

3. as did I

4. me too

5. this is weird to I got it at my most used email address but one that is never given out on the forums or the net for that matter

6. I got one too. Never bought anything from them, but there's some good info on the site.

7. Me too-
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

8. me XI !

bobo doesn't sell e-mails addy's does he? i didn't think he did, but i got one too and i've never ordered from that site. all i order from is...

1fast400
    getpinz
    allthewhey
    custom
    sledge

any common denominators?

9. i also got one, could be from any number of places .. including other forums and online stores ... i doubt bobo sold our email addresses...

10. Yeah, I got one too.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    but there's some good info on the site.
    Except the video, the thing goes so damn fast I can't see what's happening.
  12. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

I got one at like 1AM and was wondering WTF. Really surprised to see you guys all got one too. The mystery continues!

13. got one not only at the addy i use for the forum and my orders from custom but also at the address i have never used for either.

14. Me 27

15. Aromatherapy? Bwhahaaaaa

16. i got it too!

17. i highly highly doubt that bobo would sell his user DB to a 3rd party.

18. got one also. And it's also the only one I DON"T give out. Not too happy about it actually.

19. Looks like we all got one.

20. Hmm, I dontthink I got one, but it may be in my spam folder.

But to reassure you guys, I will never sell your info to anyone.

21. I also received one

22. Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    got one also. And it's also the only one I DON"T give out. Not too happy about it actually.
    yeah same here how the hell did that happen?

23. i did not get one on my email that i dont give out. actually designer supps has it on record if that says anything about him.

24. Got one too.

25. I got this at an email address I don't normally use for this type of thing as well.. Hmm.. It's definitly not the email I used for registration here so that's out; although the email has been used for cattle related purchases.. Not AM, Designer, or CNW... O.k., so who still has a Clue board handy..

26. i got one too and i live on a farm

27. I did not

PD
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger
    The mind always fails first, not the body. The secret is to make your mind work for you, not against you..
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

28. I got one as well. At first I thought it was someone selling fina. becuase there is a source that uses a hotmail account, so....

29. i got one, someone gave them our emails, which realy unacceptable. we should find who is he.

30. I got it too, never ordered anything from them.
  31. tattoopierced1

got one as well.

32. ditto i got it and thought it was strange???????
    I have bought fina before, but I haven't bought the farm-yet

33. got one too

34. Got one as well, weird....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 05:01 PM
  2. i got an email from congressman re HR2749
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 01:24 AM
  3. Got an itch from axcite
    By spiro in forum Pheromones