Got an email from-

Status
Not open for further replies.
lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Im letting you know where I obtained this info and a few are disputing it. Call me and I will go more in depth with you and give you all the info youll need to see where I obtained your info. You can also email, or call to request it be removed or disposed of.
Heres my number give me yours and I will call you.
1-877-468-3462 Don
Is this directed at me?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but that's still drug soliciting holmes. Wether it be a flashy-lookin webpage or a regular source sending you lists for straight AAS, it doesn't matter to them. It's my works' e-mail domain. Not an outside/public one. ANd it's not like people already don't notice that I'm abnormally large in the LBM area, that is just unmistakeable with me. People notice things like that.

Besides the point, their message is "implying" that I'm some sort of member to their services...c'mon now, I'm still a new hire and this is the last thing a corporate employer/CEO wants to deal with.

WHo knows, maybe they won't even do anything. But it sure doesn't mesh well with what I'm trying to accomplish in life with careers and things. That alone just makes me get pissed off at these fvckballs.
I would like to see my company fire me for receiving a spam email. I understand your concerns, and I would be extremely pissed off. I just don't see how they can fire you for receiving an email. Now if they have been watching your inbox, and you've had emails going back and forth between you and a source that is another story.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well all you need is a full name to do a search for email addy's. There are several companies that charge per email address found (this is how realtors find names, numbers, info for properties through tax records) so you can easily pick up the full names listed on Mikes message board (as there are several listed just in the birthday section) and have a field day. Its not illegal, not Mikes fault but could easily be a reason why some people are getting emailed with address they only have used for transactions. Reasearch kits could have easily done this. There are several bots that can index these things through various websites. Its also a reaosn you shouldn't list your email address on the internet unless you want to get spammed to death.

FARMRULES

Awards
Lifted, whatever I can do you let me know. I dont want to argue this with you. If you dont want the emails just click the remove link and you will be permanently removed. Im sure you are a much respected bro on the board here and will do the right thing.

FARMRULES

Awards
The email that was sent was reminding you not to forget valentines day and that we had a discount code for you. If you get fired for that well then, that company has some issues. Ive never heard of aroma thearapy being illegal or banned anywhere.
There is nothing on the site that would imply otherwise.

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
i dont see what the big deal is... you guys are having a heart attack because of one spam email. i get about 50 a day from random things that ive never heard of, but im not calling the cops over it. turn up your spam settings or buy a decent email that filters that ****.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
The email that was sent was reminding you not to forget valentines day and that we had a discount code for you. If you get fired for that well then, that company has some issues. Ive never heard of aroma thearapy being illegal or banned anywhere.
There is nothing on the site that would imply otherwise.
Bro honestly the aromatherapy thing isn't really a lifesaver..lol..I mean c'mon. The reason my boss noticed it was because he knows fina is an abused AAS. I didn't ask him how or why he knows this...I wasn't trying to stick around and find out.

I hope that they will just let this all slide over. I have no problems with business's like your's....but it rubs me the wrong way when somebody else's actions fvck my life over. It's happened all too much since I was born and I really have no more patiencce left for it happening again. If you say that you didn't mean to send it, then wtf am I suppossed to think? The internet is the internet, but now it's finally hit home. I'm glad you're at least willing to work through this if I need your help. That at least says something. I take back my intial reactions as well, but I REALLY hope I don't get fired.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Becuase some people got spam at email address they use for specific and private reasons (making transactions). I got it myself at an address I hardly ever use and I'm just wondering who is obtaining these addresses. I don't care as anything from then now is marked spam and filtered out now but I tihnk for the most part people are curious as to why email addresses they use for private matters is being spammed by a research kit site (something that is very specific to this community)

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I have never ordered from research kits, but I got the email. Visited the site once, but never made an account or anything.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude you need to chill out. You must be a high strung bro!! No ones gonna fire you for an email. You just cant fire people for no reason cause then you hire Johnny Cockren and sue the sh*t out of them. Come one get real and chill the fu*k out! Are you sure your 24???

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude you need to chill out. You must be a high strung bro!! No ones gonna fire you for an email. You just cant fire people for no reason cause then you hire Johnny Cockren and sue the sh*t out of them. Come one get real and chill the fu*k out! Are you sure your 24???
I already told you what, why, and how. If you can't understand that then that's not my problem. Are you sure you're 26? :rolleyes: You chill the fvck out. This is the first great job I've had since college. I have a legitimate concern. Unlike you, I don't work at the local K-mart. :rolleyes: DOn't have anything good to say then then just shut-up dude, okay?

Anyways, I talked to my boss(es) today and they said that they weren't going to follow through with this....thank god. As for my employment, they wrote me up for it. So it's still going to count against me. FF, I will be contacting you later on in the day to ask you some further questions. I appreciatte your help in this matter.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggest you both chill out with the flames and let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.