You know your Country is f@#ked when...

Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Dont care to listen to the white noise bullshyt this aussie is spewing out ,you cant logic with his type and its not worth the stress. just wanted to say nice little toy selection you have Crew. Love the scatter gun. Get sum!
    Thanks man its a fun shooter. I had a friend who tried to shoot it from the shoulder Arnold style and he damn near broke his wrist it was comical.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.


  2. Well Ladies and Gentlemen My work day is over and this toothless gun touting red neck is going to go home eat some steak drink some beer pop in the old Roadhouse VHS and beat off to a Guns and Ammo magazine because that’s what all Americans do right? Lol!
    Im sure there will be more name calling tomorrow. Until then stay thirsty my friends. & Glawry I hope a dingo bites you or something like that.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Well Ladies and Gentlemen My work day is over and this toothless gun touting red neck is going to go home eat some steak drink some beer pop in the old Roadhouse VHS and beat off to a Guns and Ammo magazine because thats what all Americans do right? Lol!
    Im sure there will be more name calling tomorrow. Until then stay thirsty my friends. & Glawry I hope a dingo bites you or something like that.

    Lol, have a great time!
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  4. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Well Ladies and Gentlemen My work day is over and this toothless gun touting red neck is going to go home eat some steak drink some beer pop in the old Roadhouse VHS and beat off to a Guns and Ammo magazine because that's what all Americans do right? Lol!
    Im sure there will be more name calling tomorrow. Until then stay thirsty my friends. & Glawry I hope a dingo bites you or something like that.
    Thanks mate I actually keep pet dingo's in my back yard as well as Kangaroos and Koalas. That's what we do in Australia.

    Steve Irwin, crocodile dundee, kangaroos and didgeridoos. I love Australia.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Thanks mate I actually keep pet dingo's in my back yard as well as Kangaroos and Koalas. That's what we do in Australia.

    Steve Irwin, crocodile dundee, kangaroos and didgeridoos. I love Australia.
    Ban Kangaroos tooooo! They are dangerous!, lol

    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    Ban Kangaroos tooooo! They are dangerous!, lol

    <a hrefyoutube.com/watch?v=eKf6d0SDv7k">YouTube Link</a>
    Too right they are dangerous, I keep them as guard 'dogs'. 1 of my kangaroos killed 4 of my dingo's so I had to keep it in a separate enclosure. It has 3 inch claws that can gut you like a fish. Pyscho kangaroos, be careful

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Not at all, thats because I have made my points like this in several previous comments. Go back and read if thats not too hard.
    No sir, I see nowhere where you addressed what I was talking about. Did you even read it all or is that too hard?
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Once again, you resort to name calling. I have been nothing but civil to you.

    A gun is designed to do a job. Some to kill as for military, hunting or self defense. Some are made for sport as in target shooting competitions. Perhaps you have seen some of these that are designed for target shooting in the Olympics. There are many different types of competitions for shooting and each uses a variety of different guns that are usually customized for that event. Saying that all guns are made to kill is completely absurd. What about a bow and arrow? A person can lose several arrows fairly fast and not make very much noise at all. Maybe it's just the fact that their a little bit hard to conceal that nobody has an issue with them. Or how about blow-guns? Easy to conceal, easy to use and easy to make your own gun and ammo. Why, it's even easy to get something poisonous to dip the tip of the darts in. You can even reuse the darts!
    Or what about this? Too much reading as well?
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Too right they are dangerous, I keep them as guard 'dogs'. 1 of my kangaroos killed 4 of my dingo's so I had to keep it in a separate enclosure. It has 3 inch claws that can gut you like a fish. Pyscho kangaroos, be careful
    Well...you see, if you only trained your nearly extinct dingo's to shoot a gun, all would have been good, lol

    I bet your Kangaroo was in your beer locker then drove your car into your dingo's, right?!

    j/k
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Well...you see, if you only trained your nearly extinct dingo's to shoot a gun, all would have been good, lol

    I bet your Kangaroo was in your beer locker then drove your car into your dingo's, right?!

    j/k
    IMG_1424.JPG

  11. Australian family of five bludgeoned to death as they slept

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...hey-slept.html

    Yep, the you claim your country has it so down pat eh? Take away guns and people still kill by any means. Keeps guns in the house and sht like this ^^^^ wouldn't happen.


    Also, glawry, until you understand the purpose of the 2nd Amendment and it's role in the Constitution you will never understand why we fight to keep our arms. But keep reposting those videos it makes no difference since you would be a left wing hack in this country anyhow.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till we cant be beat Wont Be Beat!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Australian family of five bludgeoned to death as they slept

    [.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/5867737/Australian-family-of-five-bludgeoned-to-de.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/5867737/Australian-family-of-five-bludgeoned-to-death-as-they-slept.html[/URL]

    Yep, the you claim your country has it so down pat eh? Take away guns and people still kill by any means. Keeps guns in the house and sht like this ^^^^ wouldn't happen.
    You're a real fcuking clown aren't ya? Murders happen everywhere! Murders happen in Australia! People get shot dead in Australia! Woop dee doo! What's your fcuking point? You dumb or what? The debate aint about eliminating murders because that will never happen. "Your country has it so down pat eh", what a stupid thing to say, our country has a low homicide rate and a very low firearm homicide rate which has more than halved since our gun reforms.

    If you're not too dumb go back and read the whole thread, understand the debate, understand the facts and understand the statistics.

    MOST of you gun toting americans are so dumb and ignorant.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Hahahaha this is gold-

    (remove ** from www as I can't post links)

    w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=9pOiOhxujsE

    w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=TYbY45rHj8w

    w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA
    :-)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post

    You're a real fcuking clown aren't ya? Murders happen everywhere! Murders happen in Australia! People get shot dead in Australia! Woop dee doo! What's your fcuking point? You dumb or what? The debate aint about eliminating murders because that will never happen. "Your country has it so down pat eh", what a stupid thing to say, our country has a low homicide rate and a very low firearm homicide rate which has more than halved since our gun reforms.

    If you're not too dumb go back and read the whole thread, understand the debate, understand the facts and understand the statistics.

    MOST of you gun toting americans are so dumb and ignorant.
    Here is another link to a video clip from a popular american talk show host discussing with other americans on an american tv show, all very true-

    (Remove ** from www)

    w*w*w.infowars.com/bill-maher-the-second-amendment-is-bullsht/

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    You're a real fcuking clown aren't ya? Murders happen everywhere! Murders happen in Australia! People get shot dead in Australia! Woop dee doo! What's your fcuking point? You dumb or what? The debate aint about eliminating murders because that will never happen. "Your country has it so down pat eh", what a stupid thing to say, our country has a low homicide rate and a very low firearm homicide rate which has more than halved since our gun reforms.

    If you're not too dumb go back and read the whole thread, understand the debate, understand the facts and understand the statistics.

    MOST of you gun toting americans are so dumb and ignorant.
    And Australia has a higher assault rate, rape rate, total crime victims, higher bribe payers index, and a far lower perception in police efficiency which makes gun ownership and self defense a higher necessity and also indicates that there probably is a far higher crime rate than what is reported.

    Australia is a violent tyrannical country, where wouldnt dont even stand a chance to defend themselves. I wouldnt want to live there.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    And Australia has a higher assault rate, rape rate, total crime victims, higher bribe payers index, and a far lower perception in police efficiency which makes gun ownership and self defense a higher necessity and also indicates that there probably is a far higher crime rate than what is reported.

    Australia is a violent tyrannical country, where wouldnt dont even stand a chance to defend themselves. I wouldnt want to live there.
    Totally false, incorrect, and a typical response from a paranoid gun toting american.

    Don't quote such stupid statements when I have posted actual relevant facts and statistics earlier in this thread.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Hahahaha this is gold-

    (remove ** from www as I can't post links)

    w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=9pOiOhxujsE

    w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=TYbY45rHj8w

    w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA
    :-)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Totally false, incorrect, and a typical response from a paranoid gun toting american.

    Don't quote such stupid statements when I have posted actual relevant facts and statistics earlier in this thread.
    Dont insult my intellegence. These are stats taken from your own goverment.
    http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/...d-States/Crime

    FACTOID: One in every three Australians is a victim of crime.

    And its totally relevent to the gun debate, 100% relevent. You live in a tyrannical society, take up your arms and defend yourselfs, nobody there is going to protect you in your brutal violent country. I wouldnt dare live there.

    Your country has double the assault victims than the USA has. Thats 100% more. Australia is tyrannical and is ranked 4th in the world with assault victims.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Dont insult my intellegence. These are stats taken from your own goverment.
    NationMaster - Crime stats: Australia vs United States

    FACTOID: One in every three Australians is a victim of crime.

    And its totally relevent to the gun debate, 100% relevent. You live in a tyrannical society, take up your arms and defend yourselfs, nobody there is going to protect you in your brutal violent country. I wouldnt dare live there.

    Your country has double the assault victims than the USA has. Thats 100% more. Australia is tyrannical and is ranked 4th in the world with assault victims.
    As I was saying, you live in a brutal tyrannical country, I wouldnt dare live there its suicide.

    Crime Rate
    Ranked 1st. 43% more than United States
    Total crime victims statistics - countries compared - Nationmaster

    Crime Statistics > Total crime victims (most recent) by country

    VIEW DATA: Totals
    Definition Source Printable version
    Bar Graph Map Correlations

    Showing latest available data.
    Rank Countries Amount
    # 1 Australia: 30.1%
    # 2 New Zealand: 29.4%
    # 3 United Kingdom: 26.4%
    # 4 Netherlands: 25.2%
    # 5 Sweden: 24.7%
    # 6 Italy: 24.6%
    # 7 Canada: 23.8%
    # 8 Saint Kitts and Nevis: 23.2%
    # 9 Malta: 23.1%
    # 10 Denmark: 23%
    # 11 Poland: 22.7%
    = 12 Belgium: 21.4%
    = 12 France: 21.4%
    # 14 Slovenia: 21.2%
    # 15 United States: 21.1%
    # 16 Finland: 19.1%
    # 17 Austria: 18.8%
    # 18 Switzerland: 18.2%
    # 19 Portugal: 15.5%
    # 20 Japan: 15.2%
    Weighted average: 22.4%

    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    Dont insult my intellegence. These are stats taken from your own goverment.
    [nationmaster.com/compare/Australia/United-States/Crimenationmaster.com/compare/Australia/United-States/Crime[/URL]

    FACTOID: One in every three Australians is a victim of crime.

    And its totally relevent to the gun debate, 100% relevent. You live in a tyrannical society, take up your arms and defend yourselfs, nobody there is going to protect you in your brutal violent country. I wouldnt dare live there.

    Your country has double the assault victims than the USA has. Thats 100% more. Australia is tyrannical and is ranked 4th in the world with assault victims.
    LOL for starters that's an american site you are posting it's not actual stats from my government so don't try and sound cool with your lies.

    Secondly, the 2 key statistics anyway were that gun homecide and overall homicide was higher in USA, so what's your point? The debate is about gun deaths (and even your general homicide rate is much higher as well). I would much rather our "views of police effeciency" be higher than your country to have a far less homicide rate lol you are so funny.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    LOL for starters that's an american site you are posting it's not actual stats from my government so don't try and sound cool with your lies.

    Secondly, the 2 key statistics anyway were that gun homecide and overall homicide was higher in USA, so what's your point? The debate is about gun deaths (and even your general homicide rate is much higher as well). I would much rather our "views of police effeciency" be higher than your country to have a far less homicide rate lol you are so funny.

    Your seriously drunken and over the hill, its hard to take serious. You say thats an American website? It comes from Sydney Australia.

    About Us
    This website was created by Rapid Intelligence, a web technology company based in Sydney, Australia. We produce original sites that provide people with unique views of content.

    Also, ALL stats are sourced,
    All statistics on this site are cited. If you are concerned about authenticity and authorship, please view the "Source:" field, found below each graph. Or when viewing country statistics, click the "View with citations" link below the bottom of the page.
    http://www.nationmaster.com/about_us.php


    The fact that you say I used an American website when I used a specific website from your own country, I cannot take anything you say serious from here on, you show full evidence of discarding, ignoring and refuting all that is presented based on your bias rather than looking into things.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Secondly, the 2 key statistics anyway were that gun homecide and overall homicide was higher in USA, so what's your point? The debate is about gun deaths (and even your general homicide rate is much higher as well). I would much rather our "views of police effeciency" be higher than your country to have a far less homicide rate lol you are so funny.
    We need more gun ownership...gun ownership = less crime and less homicides.

    This chart is from the Department of Justice,


    In cities such as Chicago where there are the strictest gun control laws in the country, the murder rate has skyrocketed and is an astonishing 40% higher than before the handgun ban.




    Our homicide levels are higher with NO firearms than with firearms...its not hard to conclude that those who are armed in a country, if we take away our guns its rather easy to find another way to kill.

    Our problem is not guns...people kill people, and people kill people far more without guns than with guns.



    So I dont want to become a violent country such as Australia where women are being raped all over the place and you have a far higher chance at being a victim of a crime than here in the USA and having no ability to defend yourself.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    Your seriously drunken and over the hill, its hard to take serious. You say thats an American website?

    About Us

    This website was created by []Rapid Intelligence[/URL], a web technology company basedWe produce original sites that provide people with unique views of content.

    Also, ALL stats are sourced,
    All statistics on this site are cited. If you are concerned about authenticity and authorship, please view the "Source:" field, found below each graph. Or when viewing country statistics, click the "View with citations" link below the bottom of the page.
    [.nationmaster.com/about_us.phationmaster.com/about_us.php[/URL]

    The fact that you say I used an American website, when I used a specific website from your own country, I cannot take anything you say serious from here on, you show full evidence of discarding, ignoring and refuting all that is presented prior to your own investigations.
    The only relevant information you posted was that usa has a much higher homicide and firearm homicide rate than australia. I've made my facts posted several times earlier in this thread so don't try and feed me your bullcrap.

    Not only do the statistics back up what i say but I know firsthand what it's like. It's impossible for you to debate otherwise, we are relaxed and chilled out in australia with "no worries mate", in usa everyone is paranoid and scared about getting shot with a gun so you have to carry more and more guns.

    You are frightened and scared that someone may shoot you so you need to defend yourself. We don't have those worries here. You are frightened and scared of 'tyrannical' governments! Lol seriously wtf man that is so ridiculous man. That's some paranoid crap right there.

    Paranoid scared frightened gun toting americans. You are laughed at by so many australians.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    We need more gun ownership...gun ownership = less crime and less homicides.

    This chart is from the Department of Justice,

    In cities such as Chicago where there are the strictest gun control laws in the country, the murder rate has skyrocketed and is an astonishing 40% higher than before the handgun ban.
    The problem with chicago is that the gun laws are not enforced properly, not the gun laws themselves.

    Hawaii has some of your strictest gun laws and is one of your safest states.

    So don't feed me more crap.

    Having different laws in different states doesn't help the overall countrys statistics. Just because one state has strict gun laws it is VERY easy to cross a border from another state with guns that are legal. Stupid point.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Hahahaha this is gold-

    (remove ** from www as I can't post links)

    w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=9pOiOhxujsE

    w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=TYbY45rHj8w

    w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA
    I'm now going to bed, I will leave you with this truthful american comedy.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    The only relevant information you posted was that usa has a much higher homicide and firearm homicide rate than australia. I've made my facts posted several times earlier in this thread so don't try and feed me your bullcrap.

    Not only do the statistics back up what i say but I know firsthand what it's like. It's impossible for you to debate otherwise, we are relaxed and chilled out in australia with "no worries mate", in usa everyone is paranoid and scared about getting shot with a gun so you have to carry more and more guns.

    You are frightened and scared that someone may shoot you so you need to defend yourself. We don't have those worries here. You are frightened and scared of 'tyrannical' governments! Lol seriously wtf man that is so ridiculous man. That's some paranoid crap right there.

    Paranoid scared frightened gun toting americans. You are laughed at by so many australians.
    And you sir are laughed at by so many Americans!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    The problem with chicago is that the gun laws are not enforced properly, not the gun laws themselves.

    Hawaii has some of your strictest gun laws and is one of your safest states.

    So don't feed me more crap.

    Having different laws in different states doesn't help the overall countrys statistics. Just because one state has strict gun laws it is VERY easy to cross a border from another state with guns that are legal. Stupid point.
    My friend just came back from Hawaii after living there for several years. Hawaii is an extremely violent country, far worse than the majority of places that have the most lax gun control laws in the USA. It even has a higher homicide rate than many places in our mainland that have a high gun ownership turnout.

    Anyways, if the homicide rate in America is far higher with non-armed homicides (16k vs 11k) how do you think gun control laws will change anything? If our own Department of Justice is reporting that gun ownership is rising but homicide rate is lower, why should restrict guns?

    Your not getting it, the problem in this country are not guns, its the people committing the crimes. They will find a way to murder, and guns in fact is not the weapon of choice.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    The only relevant information you posted was that usa has a much higher homicide and firearm homicide rate than australia. I've made my facts posted several times earlier in this thread so don't try and feed me your bullcrap.

    Not only do the statistics back up what i say but I know firsthand what it's like. It's impossible for you to debate otherwise, we are relaxed and chilled out in australia with "no worries mate", in usa everyone is paranoid and scared about getting shot with a gun so you have to carry more and more guns.

    You are frightened and scared that someone may shoot you so you need to defend yourself. We don't have those worries here. You are frightened and scared of 'tyrannical' governments! Lol seriously wtf man that is so ridiculous man. That's some paranoid crap right there.

    Paranoid scared frightened gun toting americans. You are laughed at by so many australians.
    Your gun laws in 1996 havent even changed your homicide rate in your own country, lol what a joke you present.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samara McPhedran, a University of Sydney academic and coauthor of a soon-to-be-published paper that reviews a selection of previous studies on the effects of the 1996 legislation.
    Firearm homicides in Australia were declining before 1996 and the decline has simply continued at the same rate since, McPhedran says. (In 2002-3, Australia's rate of 0.27 gun-related homicides per 100,000 people was one-fifteenth that of the U.S. rate.) Of course, it's possible there might have been a spike in firearm homicides — and one or more Port Arthur-style events — if not for the gun law reforms. "It's very easy to raise what-ifs," McPhedran counters. "The what-ifs are interesting as discussion points. But, ultimately, for policy making, we have to deal with what is."


    Australia's Gun Laws: Little Effect

    Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...#ixzz2V4G4ZrIM
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    Your gun laws in 1996 havent even changed your homicide rate in your own country, lol what a joke you present.
    Lol again you are wrong and only quote 'articles'.

    Here are true and correct figures from our federal government bureau of statistics. It doesn't get any more accurate than this (unlike your nonsense biased american articles)-

    w*w*w.aic.gov.au/statistics/homicide.html
    (Remove ** from www, not long til i can post links!)

    These are actual yearly TOTAL numbers that have dropped, also to remember our population has significantly risen.

    In 1996 there were approx 320 TOTAL homicides in our country (not rate per 100,000 people, the actual total). In 2007 there were approx 250 TOTAL homicides in our whole country, TOTAL homicides, not just firearms.

    In 1996 our population was around 15 million, in 2007 it was around 22 million. So whilst our population has SIGNIFICANTLY risen, our TOTAL homicides has decreased.

    Your homicides in america for firearms alone is around 12,000 LOL. We have around 250 for TOTAL homicides LOL. You happy with your countrys figures now?

    Again don't post anymore of your biased american crappy articles in favour of your guns, I only post real statistics as per above.

    Goodnite.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 01:41 PM
  2. You know your off cycle WHEN...
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:51 AM
  3. You know your starting to look good when....
    By Poobah in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 08:30 AM
  4. how can you know if estradiol is out of your test?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2004, 11:04 PM
  5. You know ur igf1 is real when...
    By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Log in
Log in