You know your Country is f@#ked when...

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
I think you're completely full of shyt, and want to take a contrarian position while you pretend (now) that you're Australian.

But whatever pegs your perkymeter; lying to anonymous people on the Internet is SUPER COOL!
Mate your lying to yourself everyday by thinking that the answer to americas gun problems is more guns. I'm proud to be Australian, it's a wonderful safe country so at the end of all this debating I don't lose any sleep because I live a safe life without fear of needing to protect myself.

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
Hahahaha this is gold-

(remove ** from www as I can't post links)

w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=9pOiOhxujsE

w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=TYbY45rHj8w

w*w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA
:)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
* The Empire State Building shooting IS a prime example, if police can't even safely handle the situation with guns then how would a civilian have been able to do any better then 2 trained professional police. A civilian shootout COULD and would likely have been much worse than police shooting. It's really not that hard to understand.
How so likely? You can be so sure of that.

Civilians kill and take out twice as many criminals as cops do, most of the time responsibly. We cant predict the outcome and base a law-abiding citizens right to be armed based on what ifs or rare incidents.

LMFAO, you are a real fcuking stupid dumb khunt. I actually thought your debating was getting more civilized but now you are just spewing more garbage. Your stupid comments are quite annoying.

* Mexico has strict Laws but they are not enforced at all so their Laws are useless. It's pretty much a third world country where drug cartels run the show. Poor comparison mate, this was covered earlier in the thread. You just brang yourself down several levels for such a stupid comparison.
They are enforced...its the citizens in Mexico that suffer.

Look how Drug Laws are heavily enforced here in America and what a failure that has been. Criminals will get what they want by any means.

* Lastly, your ratios are way off. Our annual TOTAL homicides are around 250 with a population of just under 25 million. Your population is a bit more than 10 times our population so an equivalent ratio would be more like 2500 TOTAL homicides. Your countrys TOTAL homicides is 16,000 with firearm homicides making up 11,000. And wtf how on earth do we have the worst crime rate? ROFL we are one of the safest countries and much safer than your country, these facts have been covered off earlier in the thread.
The number of homicides I had in Australia was some 350, not 250. We have 14 times the population of Australia. 5,000+ homicides a year. Your getting stuck on petty shyt now.

Population Australia 22.3 million
Population USA 313.9 million

Homicides in Australia provided by the Australian Government 354 here is the source
http://www.aic.gov.au/documents/0/B/6/{0B619F44-B18B-47B4-9B59-F87BA643CBAA}facts11.pdf

** Also we don't live in fear of our government becoming tyrannical, that's just paranoia at it's finest. No worries in our country mate. And if we went to war that's what we have an ARMY for which billions of dollars are spent on every year (trillions in your country). We also have close Allys including UK and USA because our country supports your country in every stupid crusade like Iraq and Afghanistan.

You've pretty much lost all credibility now ax1. Unless you can constructively debate or at least not spit out lies and rubbish then don't speak at all. I actually feel embarassed for you.
Its naive to think your goverment will never become tyrannical, its historically impossible. You sound like the Germans would react when they were warned about Hitler. Remember, Germany was a democracy, you cant depend on your people to make the right decisions either.

Your army is weak and useless. You cant depend on the UK and USA to be there for you to save yourselfs, there is no guarantee we could win a war against Russia or China and even if we did we may be too occupied to worry about your country. Allies do get taken in times of war. Losing the war is possible, you may as well come out with a fight. You should see what the Russians did the the Germans with their mass rape after they stepped foot in Germany. Australia would be seen a easy bate especially how weak your society is and how defenseless you all are.

Anyways, good luck with that.

I know countries such as China promote gun control as they know infiltrating America is like trying to jump the the blades of a lawn mower.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty poor comparison mate. There are 10's of thousands of police in your country and you have shot against 'some officers'. You don't know most cops so you can't speak on behalf of most cops.

That is all.
It doesnt matter even if cops are the best shooters on the planet, the fact is they dont arrive to a crime until after it happens.

The best cops are the people since it is our only real chance to defend ourselfs, something the women in Australia are deprived of that right with your mass crimes, robberies, sexual assaults, rapes. You live in the most criminal country on the planet.

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
The number of homicides I had in Australia was some 350, not 250. We have 14 times the population of Australia. 5,000+ homicides a year. Your getting stuck on petty shyt now.

Population Australia 22.3 million
Population USA 313.9 million

Homicides in Australia provided by the Australian Government 354 here is the source
[gov.au/documents/0/B/6/%7B0B619F44-B18B-47B4-9B59-F87BA643CBAA%7Dfacts11.pdf".gov.au/documents/0/B/6/%7B0B619F44-B18B-47B4-9B59-F87BA643CBAA%7Dfacts11.pdf[/URL]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF OUT TO LOOK SO STUPID AGAIN YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T EVEN READ PROPERLY. GO BACK AND READ THE LINK WHICH YOU ATTACHED.

Go back and have a look at the year next to your figure of 354, THAT WAS IN 1996 LMfAO. Our population in 1996 was about 15 million as well.

In 2010 this was 260 for our TOTAL yearly homicide number. Our population as at today is nearing 25 million.

Can you not read properly? LOL

So whilst our population has significantly gone up, our TOTAL homicide numbers have dropped. Jealous?

LOL how dumb do you feel now? You keep digging your own grave with your level of stupidity.

Also your paranoia about war and being overthrown by tyrannical governments is nearing insanity ROFL. Your so worried and so caught up in it, it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY to happen in this day and age in our countries to the point where it's not worth even mentioning. If it was to happen then shyt happens ay. YOU ARE PARANOID AND LIVE IN FEAR. Just relax mate, take it easy. No worries.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even Australians fear walking in the dark much more so than Americans, Australia is a total crime ses pool.

Source comes from the UN International Crime Victims Survey

Australians 100% more likely to be victims of assault crimes more so than Americans, Australia is a total tyrannical assault prone ses pool.

Source by the UNRICI
Rape victims Australia 1%
..................................USA 0.4%

You know your Country is f@#ked when...(see above)
Australians women are 150% more likely to be victims of rape more so than Americans, and women of Australia are deprived the same rights American women do to defend themselves (200,000 USA women deter sexual assault every year with guns)

Source United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
Ok you wanted the facts, here they are, and yes I am going to use Australia as the example because the Laws were similar to Amercia before their reforms were brought in from 1996.

Because I can't post links yet, instead of the *** insert www
***.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/australia
***.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-states

*Key Statistics- Australia:

- Total Gun Deaths 1996: 516
- Total Gun Deaths 2010: 236, less than half of the gun deaths of 1996. 2012 which isn't quoted in the statistics were less than 200 gun deaths. In the 1980's the number's were up close to 700.
- Rate of Gun deaths per 100,000 People 1996: 2.82
- Rate of Gun deaths per 100,000 People 2010: 1.06 (number of deaths have gone down while the population has considerably gone up). One of the lowest rates in the world.
- Rate of Firearm possession per 100 people: 15 (one of the lowest rates in the world)

*Key Statistics- USA

- Total Gun Deaths 1999: 28,874
- Total Gun Deaths 2011: 32,163
- Rate of Gun Deaths 2011: 10.3 per 100,000 people. One of the worst/highest rates in the world. 10 times more likely to be shot dead by a Gun than in Australia.
- Rate of Firearm possession per 100 people: 88.8 (USA is ranked the highest in the world, all them guns don't seem to be doing you much good is it?)

So there is your evidence, real world facts and statistics of 1) how gun reform works and 2) how atrocious Americas statistics are. Yes Australia's actual numbers are much lower that's because of the difference in population. I would much rather live in a country with less than 200 Gun deaths per year with a population of almost 25 million, and again most of the deaths there are bikie/gang/drug related so it's just the scum killing eachother. So, I might just book the next flight after all.
Some previous stats for you to read. If you know how to read.

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF OUT TO LOOK SO STUPID AGAIN YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T EVEN READ PROPERLY. GO BACK AND READ THE LINK WHICH YOU ATTACHED.

Go back and have a look at the year next to your figure of 354, THAT WAS IN 1996 LMfAO. Our population in 1996 was about 15 million as well.

In 2010 this was 260 for our TOTAL yearly homicide number. Our population as at today is nearing 25 million.

Can you not read properly? LOL

So whilst our population has significantly gone up, our TOTAL homicide numbers have dropped. Jealous?

LOL how dumb do you feel now? You keep digging your own grave with your level of stupidity.

Also your paranoia about war and being overthrown by tyrannical governments is nearing insanity ROFL. Your so worried and so caught up in it, it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY to happen in this day and age in our countries to the point where it's not worth even mentioning. If it was to happen then shyt happens ay. YOU ARE PARANOID AND LIVE IN FEAR. Just relax mate, take it easy. No worries.
:)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty poor comparison mate. There are 10's of thousands of police in your country and you have shot against 'some officers'. You don't know most cops so you can't speak on behalf of most cops.

That is all.
You were only using 2 in your example. Let me also mention that I worked at a police shooting range and saw more than some that were poor shots and I saw how they were trained. From what I saw in that time, I was severely disappointed with how poor their training was.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some previous stats for you to read. If you know how to read.
Oh jeez...not the keep re-posting the same stats over and over again tactic, lol

I have a question for you, how many guns do you think I hold in my home right now?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ax1 you dodged this question. How dumb and stupid do you feel knowing you posted incorrect facts/stats AGAIN as per above?

You've consistently either blatantly lied or stupidly posted incorrect numbers which I have pointed out with evidence each and every time.

Go back to school.
I had already address the stats twice with sources and lost my interest. I doesn't matter to me if you have 3k homicides, 5k homicides or further petty stuff about how many people exactly live in your country. All I know is after my research I now know I never want to step my foot into your high rate criminal dangerous country you have.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
No, it takes a special kind of stupid to think that the solution is more guns.

What do u think is an ideal solution to reduce gun deaths then?
Plus how many criminal get there hands on what were at time a legally bought fire-arm?
Less guns available equals less potential for death by gun, seems logical to me.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
LMFAO, you are a real fcuking stupid dumb khunt. I actually thought your debating was getting more civilized but now you are just spewing more garbage. Your stupid comments are quite annoying.

Debating was civilized till you started spewing more cuss words and being an all around as?. Seriously man wtf is your deal?

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards

That is all.
I am a cop, and yes i train off duty all the time! J am easily one of the best shots on my dept thanks in part to prior military training and my own upkeep of my skills. I CAN speak for cops as i know quite a few.

We should end this thread with this :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRUjr8EVgBg">YouTube Link</a>

I absolutely love the way Mark Levin plays this at the end of his show on Friday's!!!!

Reactions: ax1
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Debating was civilized till you started spewing more cuss words and being an all around as?. Seriously man wtf is your deal?
He's been band brother dont trip on him he was a Dbag. I wonder how long before he makes a new profile and digs up this thread?

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
He's been band brother dont trip on him he was a Dbag. I wonder how long before he makes a new profile and digs up this thread?
Bout time!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Bout time!
For sure I am all for people having their own opinions and even arguing them with passion but when the other persons argument is nothing more than a slew of insults being vomited at the opposing side its to much. I know plenty of true Good ol’ Boys that could pull a Quigly Down Under on that kid.
"How long between the reoport of the rifle was the impact of the bullet?"
"I dont know... 2...3 seconds?"

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I know plenty of true Good ol' Boys that could pull a Quigly Down Under on that kid.
"How long between the reoport of the rifle was the impact of the bullet?"
"I dont know... 2...3 seconds?"
Haha