You know your Country is f@#ked when... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

You know your Country is f@#ked when...

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,512
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    2461964

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Ok you wanted the facts, here they are, and yes I am going to use Australia as the example because the Laws were similar to Amercia before their reforms were brought in from 1996.

    Because I can't post links yet, instead of the *** insert www
    ***.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/australia
    ***.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-states

    *Key Statistics- Australia:

    - Total Gun Deaths 1996: 516
    - Total Gun Deaths 2010: 236, less than half of the gun deaths of 1996. 2012 which isn't quoted in the statistics were less than 200 gun deaths. In the 1980's the number's were up close to 700.
    - Rate of Gun deaths per 100,000 People 1996: 2.82
    - Rate of Gun deaths per 100,000 People 2010: 1.06 (number of deaths have gone down while the population has considerably gone up). One of the lowest rates in the world.
    - Rate of Firearm possession per 100 people: 15 (one of the lowest rates in the world)

    *Key Statistics- USA

    - Total Gun Deaths 1999: 28,874
    - Total Gun Deaths 2011: 32,163
    - Rate of Gun Deaths 2011: 10.3 per 100,000 people. One of the worst/highest rates in the world. 10 times more likely to be shot dead by a Gun than in Australia.
    - Rate of Firearm possession per 100 people: 88.8 (USA is ranked the highest in the world, all them guns don't seem to be doing you much good is it?)

    So there is your evidence, real world facts and statistics of 1) how gun reform works and 2) how atrocious Americas statistics are. Yes Australia's actual numbers are much lower that's because of the difference in population. I would much rather live in a country with less than 200 Gun deaths per year with a population of almost 25 million, and again most of the deaths there are bikie/gang/drug related so it's just the scum killing eachother. So, I might just book the next flight after all.
    Do it. Book your flight. Get out. Seriously if all you tree huggers don't like American laws and rights get out.

    You do understand part of why we remain fairly untouched by other countries and are randomly attacked by guerrillas is because how many guns we have. We are the most hated country in the world. Most of the world would see us perish but they will not attack us due to simple statistics like that. Go ahead and get me some stats for Mexican gun crimes. Even Canadian. Guns are illegal there but there's murders. Australia is one example and they are isolated on an island. Import and trade make it a bit more difficult.

    As I said guns don't kill people. People kill people. Let Darwinism weed out the weak that can't think for themselves much like you. Or better eat a few painkillers too many since they shouldn't become illegal. Oh wait they're controlled like guns are. Hmmm. See my point.

    Seriously if the crazy f*cks that kill people in schools don't have guns they'll find another way. For Christ sake columbine Colorado most casualties were not created by firearms, it was IEDs. Or Texas with a box cutter. Guns aren't the problem PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  2. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,512
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    2461964

    Let me add I don't trust your stats. It's like obama claiming 40% and 90%. They're mostly made up numbers and hopes and dreams of some people. So present real evidence not numbers that are most likely skewed.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    380291

    I heard that promoting liberal ideals makes your wee wee larger... O.o

    Seems like lots of compensation by a few here
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,201
    Answers
    9
    Rep Power
    2098115

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    - Total Gun Deaths 1996: 516
    - Total Gun Deaths 2010: 236, less than half of the gun deaths of 1996. 2012 which isn’t quoted in the statistics were less than 200 gun deaths. In the 1980’s the number’s were up close to 700.
    .
    The fact I want to focus on is the gun deaths fact. So you are arguing that by removing guns they reduced the gun deaths by half
    color me not impressed shouldn’t that fact read ELIMINATED COMPLETELY or by at least 90%. Arguing that is only bikers and “bad guys” is proving the point that only bad guys will have the means to get guns. Australia already had a low homicide rate how bout the fact the RAPE, BURGLERY, and VIOLENT CRIME in general increased. Why do you ask? Because the criminals KNEW THAT THE GOOD PEOPLE HAD NOTHING TO DEFENT THEM SELVES WITH! And why did they have nothing to defend them selves with? Because their GOVERNMENT TOOK AWAY THEIR MEANS TO! Are you this naive or are you just ignorant. With your arguments I am going to lean towards the latter!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  5. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Let me add I don't trust your stats. It's like obama claiming 40% and 90%. They're mostly made up numbers and hopes and dreams of some people. So present real evidence not numbers that are most likely skewed.
    Well you are a fool. The facts and figures from this website are from the Federal Bureau of Statistics of each country they have figures for. Real world facts from the governments of each country. So you absolutely cannot say to present real evidence when I just did that exactly. If you wish to prove otherwise then you need to put up your own evidence. Superbeast? More like Superstupid
  6. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,512
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    2461964

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post

    Well you are a fool. The facts and figures from this website are from the Federal Bureau of Statistics of each country they have figures for. Real world facts from the governments of each country. So you absolutely cannot say to present real evidence when I just did that exactly. If you wish to prove otherwise then you need to put up your own evidence. Superbeast? More like Superstupid
    Again with the name calling. The leader of our federal government claims 90% of Americans wanted that bill to pass. That's a lie. Like it or not politics and politicians aren't trust worthy.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  7. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,201
    Answers
    9
    Rep Power
    2098115

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    So I am going to chalk this one up as a win for myself today, thank you for helping me pass the time at work. Amen Brother!
    You cant just copy what I said and think you win, thats like posting numbers from an anti gun site and thinking that it is unbiased fact. But wait thats what you did. Again I am going to ask how the country I live in is broken because they defended the rights of the people? Do you have a single original idea to support your statement?
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  8. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    The fact I want to focus on is the gun deaths fact. So you are arguing that by removing guns they reduced the gun deaths by half
    color me not impressed shouldn’t that fact read ELIMINATED COMPLETELY or by at least 90%. Arguing that is only bikers and “bad guys” is proving the point that only bad guys will have the means to get guns. Australia already had a low homicide rate how bout the fact the RAPE, BURGLERY, and VIOLENT CRIME in general increased. Why do you ask? Because the criminals KNEW THAT THE GOOD PEOPLE HAD NOTHING TO DEFENT THEM SELVES WITH! And why did they have nothing to defend them selves with? Because their GOVERNMENT TOOK AWAY THEIR MEANS TO! Are you this naive or are you just ignorant. With your arguments I am going to lean towards the latter!

    Where is your evidence that rape, burglery and violent crime in general increased? Just because you said so doesn't mean so. Facts mate, facts. Even 'bad' guys find it very difficult to attain guns, my point was that a lot of those 200 odd gun deaths are scum anyway. The numbers are so insignificant it is nothing to worry about at all. Australia has a lot of mentally ill and crazy people as well, have you been to some parts of Sydney? Because they can't easily access guns they aren't easily killing people at all, and don't often attempt to. Guns make things soooo much easier and tempting to do things they wouldn't do if they didn't have a gun. And the figure is probably closer to being reduced to by about 75% as the figures are less than half yet the population has increased significantly. Guns deaths will never be eliminated, but wouldn't you want to take measures that significantly reduce the numbers of gun deaths to the point where you don't need to worry about being shot or needing to protect yourself? If you disagree with that then I think you are one of those mentally ill people that need help.
  9. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    If you think that the Toomey-Manchin bill is only about "background checks" then you are a sheep like the rest of the clueless flock. Try reading it....there is serious liberty infringement in there....idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post

    So I am going to chalk this one up as a win for myself today, thank you for helping me pass the time at work. Amen Brother!
    No response for me....so i am going to chalk it up as a win. Amen Brother! Actually scratch that, you are NO brother of mine.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  10. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    You cant just copy what I said and think you win, thats like posting numbers from an anti gun site and thinking that it is unbiased fact. But wait thats what you did. Again I am going to ask how the country I live in is broken because they defended the rights of the people? Do you have a single original idea to support your statement?

    I have already proposed the ideas back in one of my first posts on this thread, go back and read I'm not typing up another short story.

    Answer me this, how is having the highest gun ownership rate in the world treating you?

    88.8 per 100? That pretty much means that almost every single person in your America has a gun? (if you factor out the number of children in your country the figure is even more alarming). What's your thoughts on this? That means that if almost every single person owns a gun including the mass amounts of 'mentally ill' people, that is a recipe for disaster.
  11. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,201
    Answers
    9
    Rep Power
    2098115

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Superbeast? More like Superstupid
    I am starting to think that this person is a 16 year old girl who is PMSing. Maybe if we all hold hands and believe Glawry we can transport our selves to OZ then maybe the wizard can give you a brain so you can think of something intelligent to say. Or at least a sack with some man balls, not tinny little girl balls, maybe then you will understand what it is like to want to defend something and not look for a father figure aka your beloved Utopian Australian government) to come up with a way to try and protect you. Because that is what a MAN does, protect what is his against people that will try and take it from him.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  12. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    No response for me....so i am going to chalk it up as a win. Amen Brother! Actually scratch that, you are NO brother of mine.
    Your comment was so worthless and pathetic that it didn't warrant a response. Your comment was answered in several previous posts anyway so I have no need to keep repeating myself.
  13. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I am starting to think that this person is a 16 year old girl who is PMSing. Maybe if we all hold hands and believe Glawry we can transport our selves to OZ then maybe the wizard can give you a brain so you can think of something intelligent to say. Or at least a sack with some man balls, not tinny little girl balls, maybe then you will understand what it is like to want to defend something and not look for a father figure aka your beloved Utopian Australian government) to come up with a way to try and protect you. Because that is what a MAN does, protect what is his against people that will try and take it from him.

    You are contradicting yourself here. I am a man because I choose to protect myself with fists, and this is all I need to protect myself. You think you are such a hero because you hide behind a gun?

    I don't need a government to protect me, there is nothing I need protection from, you know why? Because I am Australian. I live in Australia and left the USA 'Land of the free' years ago. Land of the free means not needing a gun to protect myself or not even really needing to protect myself at all. I am proud to say there is no gun shops of the need for guns in my country, there is no worries here mate such a great lifestyle.

    Enjoy hiding behind your gun
  14. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,512
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    2461964

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post

    You are contradicting yourself here. I am a man because I choose to protect myself with fists, and this is all I need to protect myself. You think you are such a hero because you hide behind a gun?

    I don't need a government to protect me, there is nothing I need protection from, you know why? Because I am Australian. I live in Australia and left the USA 'Land of the free' years ago. Land of the free means not needing a gun to protect myself or not even really needing to protect myself at all. I am proud to say there is no gun shops of the need for guns in my country, there is no worries here mate such a great lifestyle.

    Enjoy hiding behind your gun
    Protect your self from someone attacking you with a knife bat pipe or bomb with fists. Let me know how it works for you
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  15. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,201
    Answers
    9
    Rep Power
    2098115

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    I have already proposed the ideas back in one of my first posts on this thread, go back and read I'm not typing up another short story.

    Answer me this, how is having the highest gun ownership rate in the world treating you?

    88.8 per 100? That pretty much means that almost every single person in your America has a gun? (if you factor out the number of children in your country the figure is even more alarming). What's your thoughts on this? That means that if almost every single person owns a gun including the mass amounts of 'mentally ill' people, that is a recipe for disaster.
    FROM the NCPA (National center for policy analysis)
    It is a common fantasy that gun bans make society safer. In 2002 -- five years after enacting its gun ban -- the Australian Bureau of Criminology acknowledged there is no correlation between gun control and the use of firearms in violent crime. In fact, the percent of murders committed with a firearm was the highest it had ever been in 2006 (16.3 percent), says the D.C. Examiner. Even Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research acknowledges that the gun ban had no significant impact on the amount of gun-involved crime:

    • In 2006, assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.
    • Sexual assault -- Australia's equivalent term for rape -- increased 29.9 percent.
    • Overall, Australia's violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent.

    Moreover, Australia and the United States -- where no gun-ban exists -- both experienced similar decreases in murder rates:

    • Between 1995 and 2007, Australia saw a 31.9 percent decrease; without a gun ban, America's rate dropped 31.7 percent.
    • During the same time period, all other violent crime indices increased in Australia: assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.
    • Sexual assault -- Australia's equivalent term for rape -- increased 29.9 percent.
    • Overall, Australia's violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent.
    • At the same time, U.S. violent crime decreased 31.8 percent: rape dropped 19.2 percent; robbery decreased 33.2 percent; aggravated assault dropped 32.2 percent.
    • Australian women are now raped over three times as often as American women.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  16. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,201
    Answers
    9
    Rep Power
    2098115

    • This is the SECOND SOURCE I have posted regarding myth that Australia is any better off than it was before. And as to your question as to how I feel with all these guns? I feel great I know that if I am not home my lady can go into my gun safe and blast away at any person that tries to do her harm! And god help them if I am home! To address your questions about the "crazies", I will answer your question with a question. Why are there so few massacres if so many crazy people own guns?" Ponder those fact bub!

    Cheers Wanker!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  17. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Protect your self from someone attacking you with a knife bat pipe or bomb with fists. Let me know how it works for you

    Superstupid why are you posting these pathetic posts again and not reading previous posts? I'd much rather protect myself from someone with a knife bat or pipe than a gun, MUCH RATHER. And in my country, Australia, although it happens from time to time, it is still rare someone comes at you with a knife bat pipe, and definitely not a bomb.
  18. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,201
    Answers
    9
    Rep Power
    2098115

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    You are contradicting yourself here. I am a man because I choose to protect myself with fists, and this is all I need to protect myself. You think you are such a hero because you hide behind a gun?

    I don't need a government to protect me, there is nothing I need protection from, you know why? Because I am Australian. I live in Australia and left the USA 'Land of the free' years ago. Land of the free means not needing a gun to protect myself or not even really needing to protect myself at all. I am proud to say there is no gun shops of the need for guns in my country, there is no worries here mate such a great lifestyle.

    Enjoy hiding behind your gun
    WHAT???? This is like a lame M. Night Shamalan twist. You were just talking about how you wanted to leave the USA and might move to Australia. I take it back your not a 16 y/o girl your a 5 y/o playing guess what?


    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  19. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    • This is the SECOND SOURCE I have posted regarding myth that Australia is any better off than it was before. And as to your question as to how I feel with all these guns? I feel great I know that if I am not home my lady can go into my gun safe and blast away at any person that tries to do her harm! And god help them if I am home! To address your questions about the "crazies", I will answer your question with a question. Why are there so few massacres if so many crazy people own guns?" Ponder those fact bub!

    Cheers Wanker!

    Tell me this, wanker, your 'lady' with a gun vs a criminal crazy with a gun, who is more likely to get shot dead? Also factoring in the time it takes for your wife to get into the safe to get a gun, your lady would already be shot dead. I would much rather my wife not be put in that situation. Crazy people don't just do massacres, they also just do 'murders' which is why your murder and gun death rate are so high. Capish?
  20. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Just because something was made a 'right' a few hundred years ago doesn't make it RIGHT in todays world.

    The country these rights were founded on was in a world of cowboys and indians, was in a world of english invading another country and claiming it by force as their own, was in a world where black people were brought to the country as slaves. What a great country. Times change mate and so do Laws and rights that are relevant to the times u live in. If you can't get your head around that you are a fool.

    I actually spend more and more time in Australia every year and will no doubt pack up and move there permanently America can EAD
    People are going to have a different idea of what is "RIGHT" for todays world. Personally, I think society has let government weaken them too much.

    Whats "RIGHT" for todays world is to have level powers of society vs. government, which is the same principles that were implemented a few hundred years ago. Obviously we and others have a different version of what we feel is "right."

    I think its good to have other countries people can move to if it makes them feel safe, but personally I have a strong concern for the wussyfication of America and am on board to fight that.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  21. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    FROM the NCPA (National center for policy analysis)
    It is a common fantasy that gun bans make society safer. In 2002 -- five years after enacting its gun ban -- the Australian Bureau of Criminology acknowledged there is no correlation between gun control and the use of firearms in violent crime. In fact, the percent of murders committed with a firearm was the highest it had ever been in 2006 (16.3 percent), says the D.C. Examiner. Even Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research acknowledges that the gun ban had no significant impact on the amount of gun-involved crime:

    • In 2006, assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.
    • Sexual assault -- Australia's equivalent term for rape -- increased 29.9 percent.
    • Overall, Australia's violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent.

    Moreover, Australia and the United States -- where no gun-ban exists -- both experienced similar decreases in murder rates:

    • Between 1995 and 2007, Australia saw a 31.9 percent decrease; without a gun ban, America's rate dropped 31.7 percent.
    • During the same time period, all other violent crime indices increased in Australia: assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.
    • Sexual assault -- Australia's equivalent term for rape -- increased 29.9 percent.
    • Overall, Australia's violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent.
    • At the same time, U.S. violent crime decreased 31.8 percent: rape dropped 19.2 percent; robbery decreased 33.2 percent; aggravated assault dropped 32.2 percent.
    • Australian women are now raped over three times as often as American women.

    Hahaha these figures make me laugh.

    For starters, sexual assault doesn't just include rape in Australia. Sexual assault includes things as petty as sexual harassment. Sexual assault basically refers to any unwanted sexual behaviour which makes a person feel uncomfortable, threatened or scared. It covers a range of different types of assault. So to include this in your figures compared to actual RAPE figures in USA is laughable. Don't confuse rape with sexual assault because they mean totally different things, sexual assault can be so minor it's funny.

    And you are quoting figures from 5 years after the reforms? Well guess what, the figures have continued to decrease to the point it is less than half now then when the reforms were brought in. 2002 was 11 years ago mate. Things have changed considerably since then, evidenced by the real world STATISTICS I provided.

    Wow robbery increased 6.2 percent? Hahahaha. I would much rather want robbery to ever so slightly increase as a trade off to having gun deaths more than half since reforms brought it.

    Your post and 'figures' just made you look more stupid. LOL. Thanks mate
  22. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,201
    Answers
    9
    Rep Power
    2098115

    Did the facts I put up confuse you?
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  23. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Did the facts I put up confuse you?

    Nothing to be confused about mate. You just made yourself look stupid. And you didn't put up facts you just posted an article with some percentages, not numbers. An article is different to facts and figures. And the figures you posted were so insignificant anyway. All you said was that gun deaths had reduced 31 percent 5 years after the reforms, what's your point? And in the 11 YEARS since 2002 where you got your figures from, gun deaths have even more considerably dropped to a very insignificant number.

    As I mentioned before how broad a description 'sexual assault' covers in Australia and how minor it most of the time, the same with normal assault, is a very broad term and can be something as small as threatening/swearing at someone or getting in a harmless fist fight at a nightclub.

    You take your chances with your gun deaths and I'll take my chances with 'assaults'. Death vs 'assault', I know what most people would prefer.

    Are you McConfused???
  24. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,361
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    48206

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post

    'Criminals will still find a way to kill someone' wow u people are so educated. I would much rather take my chances against anything other than a gun. Do u think those 70 people shot and killed watching batman would have been killed with a Knife? Hell no! Maybe a couple but not a massacre.

    Would Adam Lanza been able to kill all those school children if he wasn't able to access guns so easily? Of course not.

    Wake up America, real problems need to be fixed with real solutions, not your gun toting hillbilly ideas.
    Do you think before you speak? You said you would rather face a gun than anything else. Really? Only 1 out of 7 people shot by a hand gun actually die. I would rather face a gun than a bomb anyday. "Would adam lanza been able to kill as many children without a gun?". You said "no". Your answer is wrong. A bomb could kill way more. What about the oklahoma city bomb. Killed something like 168 people and over 500 million in damage.
  25. New Member
    michaelxfc5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    178
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    172288

    haha
  26. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Do you think before you speak? You said you would rather face a gun than anything else. Really? Only 1 out of 7 people shot by a hand gun actually die. I would rather face a gun than a bomb anyday. "Would adam lanza been able to kill as many children without a gun?". You said "no". Your answer is wrong. A bomb could kill way more. What about the oklahoma city bomb. Killed something like 168 people and over 500 million in damage.

    Another stupid hillybilly has joined the thread, please please explain to me where I said I would rather face a gun?? If you read properly you will see I said I would rather face anything OTHER than a gun (meaning knife, bat, whatever like I've explained in several comments. Please read before you post because you just made yourself look so stupid.

    How often do bombs go off? Not very often at all, this is just fresh on your mind because of the boston bombing, don't let that cloud reality. Guns can be controlled and are killing 10's of thousands of people every year, ON PURPOSE, How many do bombs kill in your country? I don't even want to hear any stupid answers because it is pointless to throw bombs on a gun debate.

    Ofcourse bombs have massive powers of destruction but your just being ridiculous now. 'what if' someone let off an atomic bomb in amercia. That sort of stuff is so rare it's not worth debating. What we are debating is GUNS and how easily accessible they are. Go back and read every individual post since the start of the thread because you have no idea and I feel like I'm wasting precious seconds of my life just typing this to you.
  27. New Member
    tsugsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    40881

    OP, you keep talking about defending yourself with your fists. Come to the DFW, TX area and this "gun toting, back woods redneck" will gladly beat your ass with his fists. I'll even give you a few free cheap shots. You really have a lot of life lessons to learn, not only about people you demonize, but about those you seem to think will cause you no harm because "you have fists".

    If you think you are so bad, bring it. I'm no fighter, I'm a law abiding 5'7" 250 pound fat ass that will gladly prove how wrong you are about your "no need for guns" view.
  28. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,201
    Answers
    9
    Rep Power
    2098115

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post

    Nothing to be confused about mate. You just made yourself look stupid. And you didn't put up facts you just posted an article with some percentages, not numbers. An article is different to facts and figures. And the figures you posted were so insignificant anyway. All you said was that gun deaths had reduced 31 percent 5 years after the reforms, what's your point? And in the 11 YEARS since 2002 where you got your figures from, gun deaths have even more considerably dropped to a very insignificant number.

    As I mentioned before how broad a description 'sexual assault' covers in Australia and how minor it most of the time, the same with normal assault, is a very broad term and can be something as small as threatening/swearing at someone or getting in a harmless fist fight at a nightclub.

    You take your chances with your gun deaths and I'll take my chances with 'assaults'. Death vs 'assault', I know what most people would prefer.

    Are you McConfused???
    The report came from 2009 so your stupid. That's 4 years ago. Plus the fact that An Australian women is three times as likely to get raped not only speaks on how pathetic you treat your women. Plus the main thing you should go back a read is that Violent crime jumped over 40%. And since we are comparing a vast great country like the US to England's prison colony percentages are an easy way to compare the two. Let me guess im stupid is that your reply. Troll.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  29. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,697
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5695030

    Wow! Gotta love it when a person from another country tries to tell someone how their country "should" handle things. Love all the name calling too. Usually in a debate, that is a very good indicator of frustration and feeling a loss is eminent. I'm not going to look it up but just wonder what the statistics are about "crimes stopped by firearms" (obviously not including law enforcement) to throw in some more food for the troll. How about how many of the guns in America are used for hunting or what a ban would do to that industry or the wildlife population. Insurance companies push for longer hunting seasons on deer because of all the wrecks, injuries and deaths caused by deer running into the roads. How much more would that be if there were no hunters to control the populations of wildlife? We are an agricultural country and the wildlife flourish because of it.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  30. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tsugsr View Post
    OP, you keep talking about defending yourself with your fists. Come to the DFW, TX area and this "gun toting, back woods redneck" will gladly beat your ass with his fists. I'll even give you a few free cheap shots. You really have a lot of life lessons to learn, not only about people you demonize, but about those you seem to think will cause you no harm because "you have fists".

    If you think you are so bad, bring it. I'm no fighter, I'm a law abiding 5'7" 250 pound fat ass that will gladly prove how wrong you are about your "no need for guns" view.

    I never said I'm a bad ass that can't beat every one with my fists. But it should be fists over guns. And ofcourse if it comes down to it then fists can do some damage.

    So correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be implying that if you were losing a fist fight that you would pull out a gun and shoot someone to defend yourself? That's weak man, you are a coward. This is the problem I'm trying to tell you about, at the first sign of thinking you need to protect yourself you (and a lot of other Americans) will pull out a gun which ends up with someone being shot.

    You talk a big game over the internet, go pull your internet dcik while you're at it. 250 pounds at 5'7, wow, no wonder you have a gun, you definitely would find it hard to run.

    I'm asking you a serious question, would you rather be confronted with someone that has a gun or that someone that wanted a fist fight? Better yet, would you want a family member to be confronted with a gun or for them to be in a fist fight? If they have a gun and you have a gun then it's 50/50 chance you are going to die. A fist fight rarely involves with someone dying. Seriously mate you lack common sense.

    Lastly, just because we don't have guns here in Australia doesn't mean there is fist fights happening everywhere LOL, from my time in America and in Australia I've seen way more fights in America. Everyone is chilled here in Australia, no worries mate, we don't have to 'think' to protect ourselves because it's not like that here. So again, you are looking quite silly comparing guns vs fists. You have said nothing valid whatsoever.
  31. Registered User
    Swanson52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,075
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    532237

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Sounds like y'all a bunch of gun toting hillbilly rednecks.

    Your solution is more guns. That proves how messed up things are.

    Well in USA the only reason the small number of states with tight gun control have high gun deaths is because the guns are still sooooo easy to get! How hard do u think it is to get a gun from one state to another? Its not like fricken mexico to usa. If u r too stupid to understand that then u r more stupid then i thought.

    The solution is NATIONAL reforms which everyone has to abide by. The problem is the stupid f@#king 2nd amendment which u gun toting hicks think is a god given right, it was made up by stupid gun toting fools centuries ago, just coz it was made a Law then doesnt make it right now.

    USA should follow in the foot steps of Australia. I have been to Australia several times and have friends that live there and i can say firsthand how much safer it is there (BTW i have travelled the world and seen it all). Since they had a shooting massacre in 1996 they brought in gun reforms and guns are now illegal to carry, there is barely 200 shooting deaths in the whole country per year and most of those are bike/gang/drug related so its just the scum killing eachother. No one carries guns there, there is no gun shops anywhere and very hard to get a hold of a gun. When the reforms were brought in, the government offered a buy-back scheme to subsidise people giving up their guns and this proved very successful. Obviously this doesnt take all the guns off the street but over the years 2 things happened. 1) anyone caught with a gun got sent to jail and gun confiscated obviously, and 2) the small number of guns that were floating around- how cheap do u think these were to buy on the black market? Quite expensive due to being very hard to get and for most criminals they just couldnt afford to buy one. Obviously this takes time for this to work, its not an overnight fix. And NO, other violent crime did not significantly rise in the country, just the number of guns deaths significantly reduced. As i said, i have been to Australia several times and can say firsthand how safe it is to live there. U think u live in a free country because u can carry a gun? Thats not my idea of a free country, to me a free country is not worrying about getting shot and needing to protect myself with gun.

    And to pre-empt some of your comments-

    'Guns dont kill people, people kill people' thats f@#king the most stupidest thing ive heard. When u have guns so easily accessible to criminals and crazy people then they will be MUCH more likely to kill someone.

    'But criminals dont follow the Law' no **** sherlock, but when these criminals cannot access guns so easily the chances of them shooting someone to death are very slim.

    'Criminals will still find a way to kill someone' wow u people are so educated. I would much rather take my chances against anything other than a gun. Do u think those 70 people shot and killed watching batman would have been killed with a Knife? Hell no! Maybe a couple but not a massacre.

    Would Adam Lanza been able to kill all those school children if he wasn't able to access guns so easily? Of course not.

    Wake up America, real problems need to be fixed with real solutions, not your gun toting hillbilly ideas.
    Just quoting this so you can't edit.

    In the above post you refer to AUS as "there" and a place you've visited.

    Now you're saying you live in AUS.

    Trololololol. Reported.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  32. New Member
    tsugsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    40881

    Run? Why run? I'm not a wuss, if someone wants to fight ill fight. If they wanna put my life in danger then id pull my weapon. No need too unless my life was in danger.

    You can mock my weight all you want online, make the same comments in person and my perceived inability to run wont matter. I can run a 400 sprint faster than many, and I'm willing to bet that will include you.
  33. Banned
    Glawry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    The report came from 2009 so your stupid. That's 4 years ago. Plus the fact that An Australian women is three times as likely to get raped not only speaks on how pathetic you treat your women. Plus the main thing you should go back a read is that Violent crime jumped over 40%. And since we are comparing a vast great country like the US to England's prison colony percentages are an easy way to compare the two. Let me guess im stupid is that your reply. Troll.

    Did you not read my post? They are comparing our 'sexual assault' vs your country's actual RAPE figures. Go back and read, or FYI- 'sexual assault doesn't just include rape in Australia. Sexual assault includes things as petty as sexual harassment. Sexual assault basically refers to any unwanted sexual behaviour which makes a person feel uncomfortable, threatened or scared. It covers a range of different types of assault. So to include this in your figures compared to actual RAPE figures in USA is laughable. Don't confuse rape with sexual assault because they mean totally different things, sexual assault can be so minor it's funny' Do you understand that? Or will I need to post it again in another post??

    I'm not sure about England and don't have time to be comparing every other country.

    You have given me no actual numbers of what the violent crime is/was, just a percentage. It could have gone from 10 to 14 in our whole country. Is a rise of 4 significant? You understand what i'm trying to say? And violent crime is still not as bad as death, do you understand that as well? It feels like i'm trying to explain things to school children.
  34. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    460192

    Someone open a window... It smells like douche in here
  35. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Your comment was so worthless and pathetic that it didn't warrant a response. Your comment was answered in several previous posts anyway so I have no need to keep repeating myself.
    classic "goose stepping" response, Simply admit you did not read it and stfu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    I'm not sure about England and don't have time to be comparing every other country.
    Yet you have plenty of time to pull bs stats from the internet about YOUR country?? I am glad your an Aussie but I feel sorry for my Aussie bros on here that you're one of them.

    Why concern yourself with our politics in the first place? oh i know because you like every other socialist talking head can't help but spew your rhetoric at every juncture.....really lame. And your constant name calling is first class, that is the perfect way to support your own arguments.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  36. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,697
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5695030

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Wow! Gotta love it when a person from another country tries to tell someone how their country "should" handle things. Love all the name calling too. Usually in a debate, that is a very good indicator of frustration and feeling a loss is eminent. I'm not going to look it up but just wonder what the statistics are about "crimes stopped by firearms" (obviously not including law enforcement) to throw in some more food for the troll. How about how many of the guns in America are used for hunting or what a ban would do to that industry or the wildlife population. Insurance companies push for longer hunting seasons on deer because of all the wrecks, injuries and deaths caused by deer running into the roads. How much more would that be if there were no hunters to control the populations of wildlife? We are an agricultural country and the wildlife flourish because of it.

    I honestly wondered what the troll had to say about hunting and such. I like how he said he was posting it on multiple forums = more evidence of being a TROLL.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  37. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,697
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5695030

    As far as rather fist fighting, if some guys breaks into my place, why would I want to engage them in a fist fight? What if they are on drugs? I've seen it take six cops to subdue a guy on drugs. The guy's ankle was all busted and he was still walking on it. He was so out of it that he wasn't registering the pain. How do you stop a guy like that by yourself when it took six trained men to do it? Why would I risk losing a fist fight where they might then choose to rape/ kill my wife and daughter after they beat me lifeless? No, I'd give them a double tap and then give my girls a hug.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  38. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post

    I'm asking you a serious question, would you rather be confronted with someone that has a gun or that someone that wanted a fist fight? Better yet, would you want a family member to be confronted with a gun or for them to be in a fist fight? If they have a gun and you have a gun then it's 50/50 chance you are going to die. A fist fight rarely involves with someone dying. Seriously mate you lack common sense.
    Think about this...if more people had guns would a guy with a gun be more cozy knowing chances are someone in their home doesn't have a gun are knowing that the home owner may possibly be armed to the teeth?

    Think about this...most of these "mass" killings happen in gun free zones.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  39. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,361
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    48206

    Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    Another stupid hillybilly has joined the thread, please please explain to me where I said I would rather face a gun?? If you read properly you will see I said I would rather face anything OTHER than a gun (meaning knife, bat, whatever like I've explained in several comments. Please read before you post because you just made yourself look so stupid.

    How often do bombs go off? Not very often at all, this is just fresh on your mind because of the boston bombing, don't let that cloud reality. Guns can be controlled and are killing 10's of thousands of people every year, ON PURPOSE, How many do bombs kill in your country? I don't even want to hear any stupid answers because it is pointless to throw bombs on a gun debate.

    Ofcourse bombs have massive powers of destruction but your just being ridiculous now. 'what if' someone let off an atomic bomb in amercia. That sort of stuff is so rare it's not worth debating. What we are debating is GUNS and how easily accessible they are. Go back and read every individual post since the start of the thread because you have no idea and I feel like I'm wasting precious seconds of my life just typing this to you.
    Sorry phone was messing up and had to retype numerous times. Ment to say you said you would rather face anything else besides a gun. and point was a bomb is worse. Also to call me a hillbilly is way off ha. Come to my neighborhood at night and walk through it. Tell me how many hillbillies you see. I live in Pittsburgh. Lol Nice little place called hazelwood.
  40. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,361
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    48206

    Besides even if guns are illegal I will still have them. It makes no diffrence. Well... actually it would. Since they would be illegal anyway I would convert my ak to full auto. Lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 12:41 PM
  2. You know your off cycle WHEN...
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 04:51 AM
  3. You know your starting to look good when....
    By Poobah in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 07:30 AM
  4. how can you know if estradiol is out of your test?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. You know ur igf1 is real when...
    By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 10:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in