You know your Country is f@#ked when...

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post

    You'll be dead by the time the cops respond to your call of break in. In my house ill be call 911 to get the dead body. The real issue is that Obama wants to take out right to bear arms.
    Lol I wont be. I have a 12g with 00 buckshot in my room and an american bulldog that hates strangers. Actually thinking about going through the paperwork/hassel to get a full auto uzi.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    The 2nd amendment rights are for our protection from the government. Go study history on how governments disarm their citizens then enslave them. Our Founding Fathers understood this. Now take your crying liberal, change.org, whinny ass to another country. Study and learn history!!

    And yes, there is a democrat/liberal/socialist/Marxist war being waged on us. They use fools like you emotionally to achieve their ultimate goal, which is complete power.
    I get it and I 100% do not agree with the OP, but this idea that our 2nd amendment is there to protect us from our government is total bs. There isn't much you can have that can stop our military at this point, if they want to "enslave" us they would be able to do it pretty easily.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post

    I get it and I 100% do not agree with the OP, but this idea that our 2nd amendment is there to protect us from our government is total bs. There isn't much you can have that can stop our military at this point, if they want to "enslave" us they would be able to do it pretty easily.
    Yes, as of today. But my point is when the 2nd Amendment was written at the time was not only personal protection, but mainly protection from the government. Our FF tried their best to limit government and make it "for the people". Unfortunately, we are way off that these days. In fact, the USA was established as a Republic, not a democracy.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post

    Yes, as of today. But my point is when the 2nd Amendment was written at the time was not only personal protection, but mainly protection from the government. Our FF tried their best to limit government and make it "for the people". Unfortunately, we are way off that these days. In fact, the USA was established as a Republic, not a democracy.
    Gotcha, your right.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post

    I get it and I 100% do not agree with the OP, but this idea that our 2nd amendment is there to protect us from our government is total bs. There isn't much you can have that can stop our military at this point, if they want to "enslave" us they would be able to do it pretty easily.
    Keep in mind, service members are citizens as well.

    There are many that have openly stated they would not follow an order that would require them to infringe upon the Constitution.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Keep in mind, service members are citizens as well.

    There are many that have openly stated they would not follow an order that would require them to infringe upon the Constitution.
    Gotcha, and it's really a debate for another thread. I agree with most here the op is way off base, the world we live in now it makes no sense to take away our 2nd amendment rights.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Keep in mind, service members are citizens as well.

    There are many that have openly stated they would not follow an order that would require them to infringe upon the Constitution.
    I don't believe the government would ever take to arms against its own people. They would lose half the military that would not follow an order like that and whatever they got left would have to stand against the most well armed nation in the world. They know that so instead they cripple those that would stand and fight economically till they get submission.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I don't believe the government would ever take to arms against its own people. They would lose half the military that would not follow an order like that and whatever they got left would have to stand against the most well armed nation in the world. They know that so instead they cripple those that would stand and fight economically till they get submission.
    The issue is there are those within the government that do, and this needs to be fought off. Its all about incrementalism rather than just doing a overnight ban, thats how an agenda on this scale is pulled off.

    They have disarmed the public in our recent past before in New Orleans with door to door arms confiscation.

    They arrested a decorated war veteran here in New York a couple months ago for having empty magazine clips in the trunk of his car that could hold more than the "legal" limit and charged him with multiple felonies. There is a fund raiser for his legal battles now. Its quite pathetic how low government can get.
    http://www.gofundme.com/1tkukc#description
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  9. The problem is that the government simply wanted to take take take! They wanted to make everything more difficult for the average person but "the hood dont have a background check". I bet that if the government said that all law abiding Americans could own what ever gun they wanted but they had to pass a month long background check there would have been an open forum and people would have been more open to this compromise. It is a researched fact that only 2% of crimes involving guns are done so with one that was illegally purchased at a gun show (NPR). And to comment the OP statement about Australia sir did you know after Australia's gun ban took effect, armed robberies jumped 69%. Assaults with guns jumped 28%. Gun murders jumped 19%. Most alarming is something that wasn't expected. Home invasions jumped 21%. ( Examiner dot Com). how’s that for safe? I welcome a rebuttal
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Lol @ name calling because your arguments suck.

    Nobody got served, and if you're so fond of the .gov wedging their **** up your ass like AUS' does...then I guess the solution is clear.

    I also notice how you absolutely avoided any FACTS about gun deaths at a 30 year low... Better go see how the liberal talking points address that.
    I wasn't name calling i'm sorry if you interpreted it that way, you are a gun toting redneck hillybilly hick aren't u?

    Yes u r right, gun deaths have come down considerably (usa was almost like a constant civil war) but the number is still high per 100 people, and it's not gunna change much with so many guns easily accessible.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Additionally, your arguments are all based on "what if" conjecture. Speculation doesn't get you anywhere, but we can play that game...

    Boston Marathon bombing. No guns, easily accessible items to build bombs. What rights would you strip to avoid this?
    For starters, this act is more likened to terrorism with the chechnians that were involved, so is a whole other topic and is pointless to debate.

    And secondly, there was later guns involved evident by a police officer shooting death, with one suspect still at large, armed with a gun.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    The 2nd amendment rights are for our protection from the government. Go study history on how governments disarm their citizens then enslave them. Our Founding Fathers understood this. Now take your crying liberal, change.org, whinny ass to another country. Study and learn history!!

    And yes, there is a democrat/liberal/socialist/Marxist war being waged on us. They use fools like you emotionally to achieve their ultimate goal, which is complete power.
    Hahahaha for starters do u honestly think that in this day and age, USA would send it's army against it's own people? Seriously sounds like something out of a movie and will never happen, u like to think it might happen as an excuse to carry a gun, because u feel so tough with a gun don't u?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I believe the "troll somewhere else" comment was due to the fact that you brought zero fact, intelligent thought, or experience on the matter and all speculation with the intent to get a rise.
    Well actually that's false. Everything was based on facts of what happened in Australia which is a country not too different to USA. And i have no problems pulling the facts for u to see as i have done on other forums, and trust me the facts only more strongly prove my point.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    I have a question... Are you available for target practice?
    I'm not available for target practise but if u wanna man up i will kindly smash your face in, they way it should be done, with fists. But u like to hide behind a gun right? Pu s s y

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post

    We should ban rice cookers and sheet rock screws lol come on more gun laws really. It's sad as is the fact all these pu**sy want more laws to save lives, every time there is a shooting but prescription drug kill 10times more people each year and I don't see any of you anti gun lobbyist crying about that.
    Your missing the point, prescription drugs don't kill people on purpose (although some do overdose on purpose). Guns are used as a weapon to kill people, on purpose. You can't control accidental deaths but u can stop things intended to kill someone.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Lol So.... all we have to do is tell criminals they cant have guns and they will say "oh ok I didnt know I couldnt do that." Ha All: you have to do is make things illegal and people wont use them or purchase them. Must be true because drugs are illegal and nobody useses them. Just like when they made steroids illegal. Lol ask anybody on this board and they will tell you that nobody on here uses them because they are illegal.
    Hahaha u obviously can't read can u? Ofcourse criminals don't follow the Law, part of the solution is to take guns off the streets so these criminals can't access them easily! If the government were to offer an incentive gun buy-back scheme this would be a good start to reducing a significant number of guns off the street. Then along with a total ban and no gun shops around to buy guns, it becomes very difficult to get a hold of one. Then obviously blackmarket prices for guns increase considerably, do u think most petty criminals can afford to buy a gun if they are expensive and hard to attain?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    I actually think you make a good point though not to compare America to Mexico...the same way anti-gun bros shouldnt use the "Australia" example since perhaps they dont have as much uneducated thugs that cant read most of the time as we do.
    You make a good point there yourself, America has a lot of uneducated thugs

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post

    Lol I wont be. I have a 12g with 00 buckshot in my room and an american bulldog that hates strangers. Actually thinking about going through the paperwork/hassel to get a full auto uzi.
    Wow. Listen to yourself. Your so infatuated with guns, you love them don't you? That's one of the problems, gun toting hillbillies like yourself talking about guns thinking you are so cool. U think it's just your average criminal that uses guns to kill? no it's heroes like yourself that think they are big and tuff with a gun that also will readily pull a trigger. You are my hero, the girls must love your gun

  19. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    The problem is that the government simply wanted to take take take! They wanted to make everything more difficult for the average person but "the hood dont have a background check". I bet that if the government said that all law abiding Americans could own what ever gun they wanted but they had to pass a month long background check there would have been an open forum and people would have been more open to this compromise. It is a researched fact that only 2% of crimes involving guns are done so with one that was illegally purchased at a gun show (NPR). And to comment the OP statement about Australia sir did you know after Australia's gun ban took effect, armed robberies jumped 69%. Assaults with guns jumped 28%. Gun murders jumped 19%. Most alarming is something that wasn't expected. Home invasions jumped 21%. ( Examiner dot Com). how's that for safe? I welcome a rebuttal
    You are totally incorrect with you figures and not well informed.

    Australias gun deaths have less than HALVED since 1996 when their reforms were brought in. Some other crime (robbery etc) did initially slightly rise but this levelled off as well. It takes time for gun reforms to work, it doesn't happen overnight. But more than half a reduction on the number of gun deaths since their reforms happened is a pretty significant statistic. And let's say for example that some other forms of crime slightly increased, i would much prefer this if it meant gun deaths were considerably reduced and i didnt need to protect myself with a gun. Did u know that only approximately 200 people are killed in australia by guns every year? Quite a miniscule number. And a majority of those are bikie/gang/drug related. And no other forms of violent crime or murder are not significantly high.

    And yes i will provide facts to back this up when i get to my computer (i'm writing this from my iphone).

  20. Why don't you take all your frilly liberal buddies, everyone pushing gun control legislation and your iPhone to Australia.

    Last I checked you weren't being forced to live in the greatest nation on this earth.

    You know your country is phucked when the very things on which is was founded become dissected and removed at the will of your elected dictator.
    Truth is the man should have been impeached by now but the idiots who voted for him are too obtuse to add 1+1 =2.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    You are totally incorrect with you figures and not well informed.

    Australias gun deaths have less than HALVED since 1996 when their reforms were brought in. Some other crime (robbery etc) did initially slightly rise but this levelled off as well. It takes time for gun reforms to work, it doesn't happen overnight. But more than half a reduction on the number of gun deaths since their reforms happened is a pretty significant statistic. And let's say for example that some other forms of crime slightly increased, i would much prefer this if it meant gun deaths were considerably reduced and i didnt need to protect myself. Did u know that only approximately 200 people are killed in australia by guns every year? Quite a miniscule number. And a majority of those are bikie/gang/drug related. And no other forms of violent crime or murder are not significantly high.

    And yes i will provide facts to back this up when i get to my computer (i'm writing this from my iphone).
    First I take offence to you calling me uninformed, and how am I incorrect with my figures when I provided documented stats from reputable sources? To rebut your argument and how infeasible it is, lets also take into account the vast difference in size and population density of the United States of America. 23 mil vs 313 mil (rounded up) not only is an affective gun buy back program not cost efficient if you evenly transfer the spike of violence and crime from Australia to the USA you would have chaos . Now I am not saying that I would be apposing a gun free Utopia where crime was zero and there was NO NEED for guns. But the fact of the matter is that this is not a world that we are currently living in. And to address a point that you brought up regarding a criminals ability to get a gun and I quote you "along with a total ban and no gun shops around to buy guns, it becomes very difficult to get a hold of one. " How do you think war lords in Africa get guns? Do you think they go down to their local Bass Pro shop and ask for a military grade AK-47? No of coarse not. Where there is evil good people need an equalizer. I promise you if you went out with a responsible gun owner and learned that guns are not scary death machines and when used properly and with respect they can be a helpful self defense tool or an enjoyable piece of recreation equipment. But like anything if used incorrectly or in evil and negligent hand it can cause harm. But why should responsible gun owners like my self be penalized for the actions of another person? I most certainly should not epically as an American living in the Land of the Free. And personally I believe that this is the first time this country's government has actually worked recently protecting its citizens rights in recent history
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    Why don't you take all your frilly liberal buddies, everyone pushing gun control legislation and your iPhone to Australia.

    Last I checked you weren't being forced to live in the greatest nation on this earth.

    You know your country is phucked when the very things on which is was founded become dissected and removed at the will of your elected dictator.
    Truth is the man should have been impeached by now but the idiots who voted for him are too obtuse to add 1+1 =2.
    Just because something was made a 'right' a few hundred years ago doesn't make it RIGHT in todays world.

    The country these rights were founded on was in a world of cowboys and indians, was in a world of english invading another country and claiming it by force as their own, was in a world where black people were brought to the country as slaves. What a great country. Times change mate and so do Laws and rights that are relevant to the times u live in. If you can't get your head around that you are a fool.

    I actually spend more and more time in Australia every year and will no doubt pack up and move there permanently America can EAD

  23. I fail to connect with any of the so called valid points you have made throughout your diatribe.

    I would pick my "redneck " "cowboy" gun toting Bible banging Americans over your sorry self loathing arse any day and I'm sure that the vast majority of America agrees with me.

    The problem lies within the accountability of the individual. Not the inalienable rights of the individual given by the democracy in which they live

    So again I say to you, pack your bags and make the change for yourself.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    First I take offence to you calling me uninformed, and how am I incorrect with my figures when I provided documented stats from reputable sources? To rebut your argument and how infeasible it is, lets also take into account the vast difference in size and population density of the United States of America. 23 mil vs 313 mil (rounded up) not only is an affective gun buy back program not cost efficient if you evenly transfer the spike of violence and crime from Australia to the USA you would have chaos . Now I am not saying that I would be apposing a gun free Utopia where crime was zero and there was NO NEED for guns. But the fact of the matter is that this is not a world that we are currently living in. And to address a point that you brought up regarding a criminals ability to get a gun and I quote you "along with a total ban and no gun shops around to buy guns, it becomes very difficult to get a hold of one. " How do you think war lords in Africa get guns? Do you think they go down to their local Bass Pro shop and ask for a military grade AK-47? No of coarse not. Where there is evil good people need an equalizer. I promise you if you went out with a responsible gun owner and learned that guns are not scary death machines and when used properly and with respect they can be a helpful self defense tool or an enjoyable piece of recreation equipment. But like anything if used incorrectly or in evil and negligent hand it can cause harm. But why should responsible gun owners like my self be penalized for the actions of another person? I most certainly should not epically as an American living in the Land of the Free. And personally I believe that this is the first time this country's government has actually worked recently protecting its citizens rights in recent history
    You comparing America to Africa is like comparing Mexico to America, it's worse than apples and oranges, it's like comparing watermelon and spinach. Africa houses terrorists and is a 3rd world country. This is why i have used Australia as an example as it is more comparable, do you understand that? So to say you are uninformed as an understatement.

    I understand that there are plenty of Law Abiding Citizens that treat guns with respect and would only use if necessary but the problem is thay because there are so many messed up people/druggos/criminals in your country, they can access guns with ease.

    Adam Lanza's mother was a Law Abiding Citizen but that didnt stop this kid easily accessing the guns to kill those innocent kids. Most of the school shooting massacres that have occured have been commited by other older 'kids' themselves who have had easy access to their parents guns, even though they were 'locked' away. So how could these occurances have been prevented then?

    Why is not having a gun being penalized? It's a weapon for f@#k sake. No one should be allowed to carry one except for Law enforcement.

  25. Hmm make guns illegal and shut down gun stores, seems like a great idea!


    Except for the people who wiwill be put out of work, increasing our unemployment.

    Oh yeah, and I feel like we did that before with other substances (steroids, narcotics, alcohol). It worked so well then, I don't know anyone who ever got any of that stuff when it was illegal....

  26. Also, I'm a big fan of all of the open mindedness on both sides.

    Especially OP. It actually sounds like none of our rights are acceptable considering you can't even accept that in a country with FREEDOM OF SPEECH people have different opinions.

    So, because I believe I should have the right to own a gun if I so please; I am a hillbilly, redneck, ignorant, hick.....seems legit.

    Also, before you speak of how uninformed/ignorant everyone is; it may be worth using your spell check. Or actually forming sentences....

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    You comparing America to Africa is like comparing Mexico to America, it's worse than apples and oranges, it's like comparing watermelon and spinach. Africa houses terrorists and is a 3rd world country. This is why i have used Australia as an example as it is more comparable, do you understand that? So to say you are uninformed as an understatement.

    I understand that there are plenty of Law Abiding Citizens that treat guns with respect and would only use if necessary but the problem is thay because there are so many messed up people/druggos/criminals in your country, they can access guns with ease.

    Adam Lanza's mother was a Law Abiding Citizen but that didnt stop this kid easily accessing the guns to kill those innocent kids. Most of the school shooting massacres that have occured have been commited by other older 'kids' themselves who have had easy access to their parents guns, even though they were 'locked' away. So how could these occurances have been prevented then?

    Why is not having a gun being penalized? It's a weapon for f@#k sake. No one should be allowed to carry one except for Law enforcement.
    I was in no way comparing Americas economical well being to Africa's but to continue on the topic of terrorist, Americas gang and criminal organization are well funded and have the ability to arm them selves to the teeth without needed to go to a local store and buy one from a retailer. That was the point I was making. And I ask you if there are so many 'messed up people/druggos/criminals" out there and response times from our tax funded public service people is atrocious how would taking away our ability to efficiently defend our selves solve anything? It wouldnt. Look up the story of the man who was on business who got a call from his wife about an intruder, a gun saved her life. That is how it is being penalized.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hmm make guns illegal and shut down gun stores, seems like a great idea!

    Except for the people who wiwill be put out of work, increasing our unemployment.

    Oh yeah, and I feel like we did that before with other substances (steroids, narcotics, alcohol). It worked so well then, I don't know anyone who ever got any of that stuff when it was illegal....
    What about innocent people that get shot dead everyday? They are most definitely put out of work. What about innocent kids that are shot dead? They never get the chance to work. U would rather have gun shops employing people then lives saved?! Another example of why America is doomed. Surely these gun shop workers can find jobs elsewhere.

    Alcohol is not illegal i dont know why u mentioned that. People that use steroids and narcotics for personal use is quite easy to stay on it as it's for themselves and the penalties are minor for personal use. Guns on the other hand KILL people and any1 caught with a gun should be jailed, which is a deterrent (not for everyone). As i mentioned previously which u obviously can't read, when there are no gun shops and minimal guns on streets, black market prices for guns would rise considerably and would make it so much harder for criminals to get a hold of one. Im not saying there will be ZERO gun deaths and that criminals still won't use guns but the numbers will be reduced to such an insignificant number that it will be well worth it. And again, these changes don't happen overnight, it takes time, understand that.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Also, I'm a big fan of all of the open mindedness on both sides.

    Especially OP. It actually sounds like none of our rights are acceptable considering you can't even accept that in a country with FREEDOM OF SPEECH people have different opinions.

    So, because I believe I should have the right to own a fun if I so please; I am a hillbilly, redneck, ignorant, hick.....seems legit.

    Also, before you speak of how uninformed/ignorant everyone is; it may be worth using your spell check. Or actually forming sentences....
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! U just shot yourself in the foot with that last comment (no pun intended). U tell me to use spell check yet u can't even spell gun. Go back and read what u just wrote- "i should have the right to own a fun" so correct yourself before you correct others. Hahahaha wow you are stupid. How do u feel about that???

    BTW, i'm not writing a formal letter or essay, i write on this forum like I write text messages and shorten words and abbreviate where i want to. So don't try and sound like you are Mr Smart when you are far from it.

  30. One thing I've noticed about retards like the op bashing America's freedoms. I haven't seen one yet use proper grammar, spelling or put together a decent sentence. Boy, sign me up to be like him!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 02:41 PM
  2. You know your off cycle WHEN...
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 06:51 AM
  3. You know your starting to look good when....
    By Poobah in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 09:30 AM
  4. how can you know if estradiol is out of your test?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 12:04 AM
  5. You know ur igf1 is real when...
    By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Log in
Log in