Ant jerky/ funny ****

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
So I just got the munchies and decided to go for a snack. Got my jerky out of the cabinet and came ans sat in front of my PC inthe dark. Popped a piece in my mouth and started chewing. All was well, until I felt something crawling on my hands and chest. F-ing ants! everywhere! all in the bag. Here comes the good part....I quickly go to the kitchen counter...empty the bag....shake the ants off the jerky and put it in a bowl. I then spray the ants dead. I am now back to enjoying my jerky as I type. Don't know how many I ate on the first piece, but aghh...no bones, more protein!LOL!

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Just plain wrong. I know there are things in food that I dont even want to think about, but at least they arent crawling around anymore.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude i had this happen to me with a dinner roll and i had a mouthful of red ants! It was horrid, the roll was all hard and the ants were all crawling on my face. It taste like straight up RAID! funny thing is i only put the roll down for maybe 15min i thought at least....nasty experience.

this thread is 3 years old lol.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow. way to bump it.

let's talk about lesbian butt sex

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
All worker ants are female..butt I'm not sure if they are lesbians.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i saw two female chickens humping once.
seriously.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
birds actually have butt sex. its ass to ass, seriously.