Alpha Bulk

Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Arom-x will work well for you.
    Would Arom-x only be enough or should I still add the Erase?
    Btw, any news about dosing of the caps or kind of gains one could get from Alpha Bulk in comparison to Alpha Mass?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Broly

    Would Arom-x only be enough or should I still add the Erase?
    Btw, any news about dosing of the caps or kind of gains one could get from Alpha Bulk in comparison to Alpha Mass?
    Adding erase would be too much AI. Arom X is good stuff.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Adding erase would be too much AI. Arom X is good stuff.
    Thanks for the input Fl3x, I belive that now is just wait for the Alpha Bulk to come and since the PCT will come together when I shipp them

    Still waiting for the news about Alpha Bulk guys, I'm practically waiting for it to be released to run it

  4. dude is this ever coming out? i havent been this excited for a product since the trojan vibrating condom rings!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    dude is this ever coming out? i havent been this excited for a product since the trojan vibrating condom rings!
    WTF>>>>>>>>>>>> ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! OK, now u said that..let me get ETA
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
    •   
       


  6. take this thread to the top.. i swear i have not been so ****ing anxious for a release
  7. Looks So PURRTY



    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  8. some crazy looking caps! is there a bilayer? and whats the release date!!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    Nom nom nom
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  10. Are they already available!?

  11. Alpha Hulk caps!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. They are begin bottled as we speak. Thank God.
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    They are begin bottled as we speak. Thank God.
    obviously the bottles are done so why don't you release the ingredient panel BRO

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    obviously the bottles are done so why don't you release the ingredient panel BRO
    I will soon as my business partner CEO will allow me
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    They are begin bottled as we speak. Thank God.
    Nice! So can you advance a release date...like next week or something?
    Btw, what's your eurpean retailer that will have them first?

  16. special intro group buy?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  17. I will do my best gang keep you posted ..capsules are done...now they next step it get them bottle capped and label at another facility
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  18. Label:

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  19. only 60mg/ 3 caps.. isnt andromass 225 for 3 caps?? i just picked up ams 4ad... can someone explain the dosing on this?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    only 60mg/ 3 caps.. isnt andromass 225 for 3 caps?? i just picked up ams 4ad... can someone explain the dosing on this?
    No bro, it is 60mg per capsule. The serving consists on 3 capsules, each one of 60mg wich makes a total of 180mg per serving
    So what if andromass has 225mg of this per serving? Hell even androbulk has 300mg of it per serving, but for price they charge for either product and if this one goes on the same price as AlphaMass, you can easely buy 2 bottles of AlphaBulk, dose it at the double wich makes 360mg of it and you still have some money left for PCT, not to mention this is going to be the 4-DHEA-only product so well dosed on the market so I see no problem about that

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Broly

    No bro, it is 60mg per capsule. The serving consists on 3 capsules, each one of 60mg wich makes a total of 180mg per serving
    So what if andromass has 225mg of this per serving? Hell even androbulk has 300mg of it per serving, but for price they charge for either product and if this one goes on the same price as AlphaMass, you can easely buy 2 bottles of AlphaBulk, dose it at the double wich makes 360mg of it and you still have some money left for PCT, not to mention this is going to be the 4-DHEA-only product so well dosed on the market so I see no problem about that
    Are you sure about this? As this is not how the label reads.....
    And, out of curiosity, how much berberine is in here? Lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    No bro, it is 60mg per capsule. The serving consists on 3 capsules, each one of 60mg wich makes a total of 180mg per serving
    So what if andromass has 225mg of this per serving? Hell even androbulk has 300mg of it per serving, but for price they charge for either product and if this one goes on the same price as AlphaMass, you can easely buy 2 bottles of AlphaBulk, dose it at the double wich makes 360mg of it and you still have some money left for PCT, not to mention this is going to be the 4-DHEA-only product so well dosed on the market so I see no problem about that
    maybe im misunderstanding... not what the label says... label says

    servings size 3
    mg/serving 60mg

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Are you sure about this? As this is not how the label reads.....
    And, out of curiosity, how much berberine is in here? Lol.
    I'm not suppose to say, but in a day you will get 600mg's of berberine...actually more than that, Rhizoma Coptidis also contains additional berberine. 1 day = 6 caps

    Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    maybe im misunderstanding... not what the label says... label says

    servings size 3
    mg/serving 60mg
    That's correct, to make it easier each cap has 20mg's of 4-DHEA enanthate.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  24. Why is there berberine in the product? And rhizoma coptidis?

    Berberine is a popular supplement found in many OTC “nutrient partitioners”. However ForeRunner Labs is using berberine for an entirely different purpose. As we stated above lymphatic absorption prevents many of the negative barriers to prohormone bioavailability. However, even lymphatic absorption has limits. This is where ForeRunner Labs truly changes the game!


    We first need to explain one of the major barriers. And once again it happens in the intestines and liver. The majority of prohormones and their powerful testosterone based metabolites are broken down (oral prohormones) by cytochrome P450 (CYP450), and in particular cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) (11) (12). In fact it has been found that one or more of the CYP450 enzymes are responsible for almost 50% of the overall elimination of commonly used drugs (13)! And of the CYP450 family of enzymes the CYP3A family is the most abundant in both the liver and intestines (14):

    Name:  cyppie.jpg
Views: 1404
Size:  17.4 KB

    Back to the berberine. Berberine was found to inhibit CYP3A4 in healthy human males (15). It’s always great to see animal research, but this was one of the few natural compounds that effectively reduced CYP3A4 enzymes in healthy guys like you. Reducing CYP3A4 will subsequently increase the bioavailability of your prohormone (by reducing its intestinal and hepatic breakdown). The particular study that tested berberine CYP3A4 inhibition found a 19% increase in bioavailability of the drug tested.


    Rhizoma Coptidis (huanglian) is a herb that has several alkaloids including the previously mentioned berberine. We included rhizome coptidis because research exists that suggests some of the other alkaloids may actually inhibit CYP3A4 and other CYP450 enzymes to an even greater degree (16). In fact they used testosterone as a CYP3A4 substrate to measure the various effectiveness of each alkaloids CYP inhibition (by measuring the resulting testosterone hydroxylation).


    Together berberine and rhizome coptidis effectively limit the breakdown of oral prohormones and subsequently increase their bioavailability.

    Name:  hydroxylation.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  27.2 KB
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  25. Thanks Royd for you info and posting panel before me Ass
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. alpha-gpc a nice bulk GH booster?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 07:08 AM
  2. bulk 11-alpha
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 02:30 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:32 AM
Log in
Log in