Alpha Bulk - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Alpha Bulk

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Broly

No bro, it is 60mg per capsule. The serving consists on 3 capsules, each one of 60mg wich makes a total of 180mg per serving
    So what if andromass has 225mg of this per serving? Hell even androbulk has 300mg of it per serving, but for price they charge for either product and if this one goes on the same price as AlphaMass, you can easely buy 2 bottles of AlphaBulk, dose it at the double wich makes 360mg of it and you still have some money left for PCT, not to mention this is going to be the 4-DHEA-only product so well dosed on the market so I see no problem about that
    Are you sure about this? As this is not how the label reads.....
    And, out of curiosity, how much berberine is in here? Lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    No bro, it is 60mg per capsule. The serving consists on 3 capsules, each one of 60mg wich makes a total of 180mg per serving
    So what if andromass has 225mg of this per serving? Hell even androbulk has 300mg of it per serving, but for price they charge for either product and if this one goes on the same price as AlphaMass, you can easely buy 2 bottles of AlphaBulk, dose it at the double wich makes 360mg of it and you still have some money left for PCT, not to mention this is going to be the 4-DHEA-only product so well dosed on the market so I see no problem about that
    maybe im misunderstanding... not what the label says... label says

servings size 3
    mg/serving 60mg
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Are you sure about this? As this is not how the label reads.....
    And, out of curiosity, how much berberine is in here? Lol.
    I'm not suppose to say, but in a day you will get 600mg's of berberine...actually more than that, Rhizoma Coptidis also contains additional berberine. 1 day = 6 caps

Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    maybe im misunderstanding... not what the label says... label says

servings size 3
    mg/serving 60mg
    That's correct, to make it easier each cap has 20mg's of 4-DHEA enanthate.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why is there berberine in the product? And rhizoma coptidis?

Berberine is a popular supplement found in many OTC “nutrient partitioners”. However ForeRunner Labs is using berberine for an entirely different purpose. As we stated above lymphatic absorption prevents many of the negative barriers to prohormone bioavailability. However, even lymphatic absorption has limits. This is where ForeRunner Labs truly changes the game!

We first need to explain one of the major barriers. And once again it happens in the intestines and liver. The majority of prohormones and their powerful testosterone based metabolites are broken down (oral prohormones) by cytochrome P450 (CYP450), and in particular cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) (11) (12). In fact it has been found that one or more of the CYP450 enzymes are responsible for almost 50% of the overall elimination of commonly used drugs (13)! And of the CYP450 family of enzymes the CYP3A family is the most abundant in both the liver and intestines (14):

Name:  cyppie.jpg
Views: 1299
Size:  17.4 KB

Back to the berberine. Berberine was found to inhibit CYP3A4 in healthy human males (15). It’s always great to see animal research, but this was one of the few natural compounds that effectively reduced CYP3A4 enzymes in healthy guys like you. Reducing CYP3A4 will subsequently increase the bioavailability of your prohormone (by reducing its intestinal and hepatic breakdown). The particular study that tested berberine CYP3A4 inhibition found a 19% increase in bioavailability of the drug tested.

Rhizoma Coptidis (huanglian) is a herb that has several alkaloids including the previously mentioned berberine. We included rhizome coptidis because research exists that suggests some of the other alkaloids may actually inhibit CYP3A4 and other CYP450 enzymes to an even greater degree (16). In fact they used testosterone as a CYP3A4 substrate to measure the various effectiveness of each alkaloids CYP inhibition (by measuring the resulting testosterone hydroxylation).

Together berberine and rhizome coptidis effectively limit the breakdown of oral prohormones and subsequently increase their bioavailability.

Name:  hydroxylation.jpg
Views: 739
Size:  27.2 KB
    ForeRunner Labs

5. Senior Member

Thanks Royd for you info and posting panel before me Ass
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'm not suppose to say, but in a day you will get 600mg's of berberine...actually more than that, Rhizoma Coptidis also contains additional berberine. 1 day = 6 caps

That's correct, to make it easier each cap has 20mg's of 4-DHEA enanthate.
    so to match andro bulk we would have to take 15 of these (Someone posted that Andro bulk has 300mgs)?
    Disregarding the delivery system.
  7. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    so to match andro bulk we would have to take 15 of these (Someone posted that Andro bulk has 300mgs)?
    Disregarding the delivery system.
    Yes your math is correct (assuming Andro bulk hasnt changed in a while). You dont need that high of dose though. And it will be cheaper to buy Alpha Bulk even to match dosing.
    ForeRunner Labs

8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

Yes your math is correct (assuming Andro bulk hasnt changed in a while). You dont need that high of dose though. And it will be cheaper to buy Alpha Bulk even to match dosing.
    I agree..
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

eh. 60mg? per serving? i hope its fairly inexpensive. im thinking 120mg a day is not going to do much. im basing this on experience with andromass, and ams 4ad at 4-6tabs a day. if im not mistaken 4xday AMS tabs is 160mg a day. and thats the min dossage in my opinion.
  10. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    eh. 60mg? per serving? i hope its fairly inexpensive. im thinking 120mg a day is not going to do much. im basing this on experience with andromass, and ams 4ad at 4-6tabs a day. if im not mistaken 4xday AMS tabs is 160mg a day. and thats the min dossage in my opinion.
    I think the problem is the expectations set forth by some companies for this compound. It's great to eliminate side effects (primarily libido drops, and lethargy), when your using more suppressive compounds (1-Androsterone, superdrol, etc). It's not going to straight up add slabs of muscle onto your frame like testosterone though.

It should be in the 30-40 range for price. And we will likely do some deals very soon as we launch a new website for FRL.
    ForeRunner Labs

11. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

at 30-40$ is this going to be stonger than AMS 4ad box per box all i need to know. if you run a pre-sale, im in!

AMS 4ad 40mg x60=2400mg of active
    alphaBulk 20mgx168=3360mg of active
    Androbulk 100mgx168=16,800mg of active

i could be wrong about my numbers, but its looks like alphabulk should be a good 50% stronger, box per box.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    They are begin bottled as we speak. Thank God.
    Bro.....I got a couple empty AlphaMass bottles.....How bout I send them to ya, fill em up and send em back! Save the planet Bro, recycle! LOL Discount refill like a Big Gulp at the 7-11!!
    Them caps look like something David Banner took to turn himself into Lou Ferrigno. AlphaHulk.......Yeah thats got nice ring to it!
  13. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cadzilla
    Bro.....I got a couple empty AlphaMass bottles.....How bout I send them to ya, fill em up and send em back! Save the planet Bro, recycle! LOL Discount refill like a Big Gulp at the 7-11!!
    Them caps look like something David Banner took to turn himself into Lou Ferrigno. AlphaHulk.......Yeah thats got nice ring to it!
    Nice epic reply LOL
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

So what's the recomendation for an AlphaMass/AlphaBulk cycle? Was hoping to get this going right away, so I was thinking maybe I should start off with the AlphaMass and then add the AlphaBulk in two weeks if it comes out by then, for a 6 week cycle. Maybe kick up the AlphaMass with a second bottle to 3/3/3 last two weeks of the AlphaBulk cycle. Libido will definately be in the tank but it'll come back in PCT. So what do you guys think, should I order the AM now or wait?
  15. Senior Member

Name:  ForumRunner_20120430_104456.png
Views: 659
Size:  132.2 KB
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I think the problem is the expectations set forth by some companies for this compound. It's great to eliminate side effects (primarily libido drops, and lethargy), when your using more suppressive compounds (1-Androsterone, superdrol, etc). It's not going to straight up add slabs of muscle onto your frame like testosterone though.

It should be in the 30-40 range for price. And we will likely do some deals very soon as we launch a new website for FRL.
    keep us posted
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

keep us posted
    Very soon gang..I do know caps are getting bottles labeled etc
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Very soon gang..I do know caps are getting bottles labeled etc
    Edit- Damn so your product will have slightly more 4DHEA than andromass and the same as bulk.

If you guys run a monster presale you could find customers very happy.

The only problem i can see is that androbulk contains the same amount of 4dhea, and androbulk has 5600 mg of 19 nor dhea (in my opinion a throw away product but who knows what people think).

what will be your response if people complain about this fact?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ezjax

Edit- Damn so your product will have slightly more 4DHEA than andromass and the same as bulk.

If you guys run a monster presale you could find customers very happy.

The only problem i can see is that androbulk contains the same amount of 4dhea, and androbulk has 5600 mg of 19 nor dhea (in my opinion a throw away product but who knows what people think).

what will be your response if people complain about this fact?
    FRL products are specifically designed to not create the stacks for you and leave that in your power.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    FRL products are specifically designed to not create the stacks for you and leave that in your power.
    i know i have asked this before, but you guys have expert authority on the matter having seen more cases than I have. I have seen it argued that 4dhea is STRONGER than 4diol was because it converts to the dione and the diol and bioavailability with these hormones is not an issue because of the advanced delivery systems.

How much 4dhea would be needed (aside from dione and diol being active without conversion) to get a solid test base of 1500ng/dl. Again I am not asking for science or clinical trials. I am asking for your opinion on the matter.

People have run MENTdione (19nor testosterone) and andromass and seen there test levels up to 1000ng/dl. Not above normal physiological levels but at least a nice base if you want to ADD other hormones.

What is your opinion as we keep being told that more than 160mg of 4dhea would be more than enough. The question is enough for what?

I want 1500ng/dl testosterone levels. I dont care if i have to take and dissolve pills all day long. What are your thought on this? (just bought 12 boxes of 4AD RD)
  21. Senior Member

Pre Order Sale going on now M&M
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

I am dissappoint..
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Pre Order Sale going on now M&M
    dont see it
  24. Senior Member

Head over to our Facebook page
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

i don't have facebook
  26. Senior Member

Chexk ur pm bro
  27. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    i don't have facebook
    It's on twitter as well.
    ForeRunner Labs

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just ordered 2x
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Senior Member

Yeah man...thanks
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maybe I jumped the gun but I didn't see the ingredient profile lol. Just clicked and ordered.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Maybe I jumped the gun but I didn't see the ingredient profile lol. Just clicked and ordered.
    lol! That's how we do it!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just go back 2 pages big man
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Just go back 2 pages big man
    Thanks

You order yet?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No I haven't sadly. Money being used on staples unfortunately. 8(
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

so dissapointed about price... what happened to 30-40 price range??
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Got my AlphaMass/AlphaBulk stack on it's way. Probably should have waited for a combo sale or promo but WTF FRL is worth it!
  38. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    We dont set retailer prices. You guys know that. There is only one vendor right now, more to come.
    ForeRunner Labs

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto

Would you rather pay $210?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Would you rather pay $210?
    210$ for what?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. alpha-gpc a nice bulk GH booster?