Alpha Bulk

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Broly
    The major difference for my as a future costumer of this Alpha Bulk product (yes BigRig, count on me to this one ) is that they make sinlge hormone products oposed to PP's hormone blends. Not hating PP's, just saying that I prefere to use first a single hormone to see what effects it has on me (specially because this is going to be my first cycle) rather then a blend that everything can go just right or right the oposite and I don't know to wich hormone I can blame for the sides or benefits or if it can just be due to an unbalanced blend for my body since everyone responds in a different way to each hormone.

Btw, this is just my opinion to their major difference...not to mention the price thing

And BigRig, any news about AlphaBulk? Serving information, anything?
    Still held up in production bro.. and once I find out it ready to roll out retailers I will release more info..sorry for delay
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life
    Sorry I'm new to this thread but isn't your products clones or ripping of primordial performance ? Liquid tech like their liquid vade ? And androbulk andromass and androhard are they the same as alpha mass alpha bulk and alphahard ?

What is the difference excuse me asking ? And couldn't primordial sue you for just cloning their products ?

If they are the same but your doing them cheaper how is that ? Why are yours so much cheaper than theirs if their the same which they look like the same to me ?

I'm not hating on you here I really do wanna know the answers to your questions if these are the same as the primordial stuff then I can't wait
    Bro we are not out to rip or clone any other company at all..that's not how we roll esp with our AMS line..we choose to be different them all the rest....proven by our loggers and cusotmer
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Still held up in production bro.. and once I find out it ready to roll out retailers I will release more info..sorry for delay
    No problem BigRig Just trying to get some news from you
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Sorry I'm new to this thread but isn't your products clones or ripping of primordial performance ? Liquid tech like their liquid vade ? And androbulk andromass and androhard are they the same as alpha mass alpha bulk and alphahard ?

What is the difference excuse me asking ? And couldn't primordial sue you for just cloning their products ?

If they are the same but your doing them cheaper how is that ? Why are yours so much cheaper than theirs if their the same which they look like the same to me ?

I'm not hating on you here I really do wanna know the answers to your questions if these are the same as the primordial stuff then I can't wait
    As a customer of both PP and FRL, I can tell you both companies have excellent products. I've used FRL's AM and PP's AH/AL stack with excellent results from both. Due to the solid 10lb. gain of lean mass I put on with FRL's Alpha Mass, like the others you see here on this blog we're patiently awaiting the release of their new Alpha Bulk for an AB/AM stack that I'm sure will be top notch.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Just got word today its now for sure in mnf process as we speak
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Bro we are not out to rip or clone any other company at all..that's not how we roll esp with our AMS line..we choose to be different them all the rest....proven by our loggers and cusotmer
    That's cool I'm not saying you are can you just explain to me what alpha mass bulk and hard are ?

Are they the same as pp mass hard or bulk if their different how so ? I'm only asking as I wanted to use the pp mass and hard to put on lean mass and lose fat but the cost of them is just to much ...
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cadzilla View Post
    As a customer of both PP and FRL, I can tell you both companies have excellent products. I've used FRL's AM and PP's AH/AL stack with excellent results from both. Due to the solid 10lb. gain of lean mass I put on with FRL's Alpha Mass, like the others you see here on this blog we're patiently awaiting the release of their new Alpha Bulk for an AB/AM stack that I'm sure will be top notch.
    What results did you see from the pp androhard and androlean stack ? Did you gain any muscle or just tone up v

I wanna do a lean bulk so was thinking of pp mass and hard but I'm intrested in this alpha mass as its much cheaper is it the same or simaler as andromass ?

Was your 10lbs from alpha mass lean gains ?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

you joined in 2007!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    you joined in 2007!
    Indeed I love these forums don't always post a lot but I'm always reading and lurking around .
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

i just hope the 4dhea product is well dosed and well priced... 4dhea is the future of base legal hormone products without a doubt... just nobody can get the dosing or the price right... not even ams wayyyy too little for the money
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

What results did you see from the pp androhard and androlean stack ? Did you gain any muscle or just tone up v

I wanna do a lean bulk so was thinking of pp mass and hard but I'm intrested in this alpha mass as its much cheaper is it the same or simaler as andromass ?

Was your 10lbs from alpha mass lean gains ?
    My initial gain from AplhaMass was 13lbs. after a 6 week cycle. Started with AM at 192 and was at 205 in 6 weeks. Upon completion of my PCT I kept a solid 10lbs. I lost no weight from AH/AL but I leaned out pretty good from the gains I had made on my previous AlphaMass cycle. Still at 202 and continuing to lean out and harden up with an erase pro/oxyelite stack in preperation for FRL's AM/AB stack. If your considering a cycle from either company, I would highly recommend FRL for the excellent quality and rock solid gains. Personally I think grapefruit burps suck, but thats just MHO.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Amen
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Answers

My initial gain from AplhaMass was 13lbs. after a 6 week cycle. Started with AM at 192 and was at 205 in 6 weeks. Upon completion of my PCT I kept a solid 10lbs. I lost no weight from AH/AL but I leaned out pretty good from the gains I had made on my previous AlphaMass cycle. Still at 202 and continuing to lean out and harden up with an erase pro/oxyelite stack in preperation for FRL's AM/AB stack. If your considering a cycle from either company, I would highly recommend FRL for the excellent quality and rock solid gains. Personally I think grapefruit burps suck, but thats just MHO.
    What kind of PCT you've done? OTC or SERM?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    Amen
    Praise Jesus
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Hey bud thanks for the replys I think I will go with frl mass and bulk and then use pp hard and lean for my second cycle
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    What kind of PCT you've done? OTC or SERM?
    OTC
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Answers

OTC
    What did you used? (now I'm drowling, a 6 week non-methyl cycle with 10lbs net gains with an OTC PCT... it's heaven!)
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

What did you used? (now I'm drowling, a 6 week non-methyl cycle with 10lbs net gains with an OTC PCT... it's heaven!)
    All the more reason why I'm back for more Bro! PCT was a breeze with P6 Extreme and PP's TCF-1 to boost up the natural test, also used PES Erase for an AI.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Answers

All the more reason why I'm back for more Bro! PCT was a breeze with P6 Extreme and PP's TCF-1 to boost up the natural test, also used PES Erase for an AI.
    Neat How did you dosed your cycle?
    BigRig what do you advise to replace the DAA product in the PCT for AlphaBulk (I can't use DAA due to medical reasons ) or what other kind of non-SERM PCT can I use for it?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Neat How did you dosed your cycle?
    BigRig what do you advise to replace the DAA product in the PCT for AlphaBulk (I can't use DAA due to medical reasons ) or what other kind of non-SERM PCT can I use for it?
    Arom-x will work well for you.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Arom-x will work well for you.
    Would Arom-x only be enough or should I still add the Erase?
    Btw, any news about dosing of the caps or kind of gains one could get from Alpha Bulk in comparison to Alpha Mass?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Broly

Would Arom-x only be enough or should I still add the Erase?
    Btw, any news about dosing of the caps or kind of gains one could get from Alpha Bulk in comparison to Alpha Mass?
    Adding erase would be too much AI. Arom X is good stuff.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Adding erase would be too much AI. Arom X is good stuff.
    Thanks for the input Fl3x, I belive that now is just wait for the Alpha Bulk to come and since the PCT will come together when I shipp them

Still waiting for the news about Alpha Bulk guys, I'm practically waiting for it to be released to run it
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

dude is this ever coming out? i havent been this excited for a product since the trojan vibrating condom rings!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    dude is this ever coming out? i havent been this excited for a product since the trojan vibrating condom rings!
    WTF>>>>>>>>>>>> ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! OK, now u said that..let me get ETA
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

take this thread to the top.. i swear i have not been so ****ing anxious for a release
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Looks So PURRTY

28. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

some crazy looking caps! is there a bilayer? and whats the release date!!!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    Nom nom nom
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Are they already available!?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Alpha Hulk caps!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  32. Registered User
    Answers

They are begin bottled as we speak. Thank God.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

obviously the bottles are done so why don't you release the ingredient panel BRO
  34. Registered User
    Answers

obviously the bottles are done so why don't you release the ingredient panel BRO
    I will soon as my business partner CEO will allow me
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Nice! So can you advance a release date...like next week or something?
    Btw, what's your eurpean retailer that will have them first?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

special intro group buy?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  37. Registered User
    Answers

I will do my best gang keep you posted ..capsules are done...now they next step it get them bottle capped and label at another facility
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Label:

ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

only 60mg/ 3 caps.. isnt andromass 225 for 3 caps?? i just picked up ams 4ad... can someone explain the dosing on this?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Answers

only 60mg/ 3 caps.. isnt andromass 225 for 3 caps?? i just picked up ams 4ad... can someone explain the dosing on this?
    No bro, it is 60mg per capsule. The serving consists on 3 capsules, each one of 60mg wich makes a total of 180mg per serving
    So what if andromass has 225mg of this per serving? Hell even androbulk has 300mg of it per serving, but for price they charge for either product and if this one goes on the same price as AlphaMass, you can easely buy 2 bottles of AlphaBulk, dose it at the double wich makes 360mg of it and you still have some money left for PCT, not to mention this is going to be the 4-DHEA-only product so well dosed on the market so I see no problem about that
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. alpha-gpc a nice bulk GH booster?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 05:08 AM
  2. bulk 11-alpha
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 12:30 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 04:32 AM