URSOL-XT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

URSOL-XT

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    unfortunately I'll be waiting until the next batch..
    Same here. Hopefully the current batch is a small batch and would run out quickly.

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    Same here. Hopefully the current batch is a small batch and would run out quickly.
    It should go quick pre orders are moving
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    It should go quick pre orders are moving
    Any answers to the previous questions?
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Any answers to the previous questions?
    What he said. Need to know if I should cancel my order before it's shipped.
  5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok so I think the major question here was the dose of actual UA? If so rig's info was correct. It has the 600mg's at 25% (or 150mg's of UA per serving). Obviously it was dosed at that level assuming it was an actual cyclo complex. The first batch was really small...so I'm hoping we can move it out and find someone who can actually complex the stuff for us.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Ok so I think the major question here was the dose of actual UA? If so rig's info was correct. It has the 600mg's at 25% (or 150mg's of UA per serving). Obviously it was dosed at that level assuming it was an actual cyclo complex. The first batch was really small...so I'm hoping we can move it out and find someone who can actually complex the stuff for us.

OK, sorry, but I'm super confused. Just to clarify

1 cap has 150mg of URSOLIC ACID (derived from 600mg of total extract) so the 4 caps will give a total of 600mg of URSOLIC ACID (aka the same amount as 12 caps of Ursobolic)?

or is it 1 cap has 150mg of total extract so 4 caps gives only 150mg of URSOLIC ACID?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  7. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    OK, sorry, but I'm super confused. Just to clarify

1 cap has 150mg of URSOLIC ACID (derived from 600mg of total extract) so the 4 caps will give a total of 600mg of URSOLIC ACID (aka the same amount as 12 caps of Ursobolic)?

or is it 1 cap has 150mg of total extract so 4 caps gives only 150mg of URSOLIC ACID?
    1 cap has 150mg's of total extract so 4 caps has 150mg's of UA.
    ForeRunner Labs

8. Advanced Member

Thanks for the clarification. Please keep us up to date on production of the new Ursol-xt. Can't wait for it Royd!!
  9. Advanced Member

4 CAPS gives 150mg of actual UA (if so how can 150mg do anything)
    or 600mg of actual UA
    want to compare 4 caps vs 4 caps of ursobolic
    Cheers
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    4 CAPS gives 150mg of actual UA (if so how can 150mg do anything)
    or 600mg of actual UA
    want to compare 4 caps vs 4 caps of ursobolic
    Cheers
    They obviously formulated it with intentions of the product being complexed. It didn't get complexed, therefore (unfortunately) they are left with a product that only gives 150mg of actual UA. I feel bad for FRL for this but it's something that happens.

Perhaps the recommended dose of 4/day will do something with the forskolin being included, but if you want to get the amount of UA in 9 caps of URSOBOLIC, you'd need to take 12 caps of Ursol-XT meaning each bottle would last 10 days instead of 30 (I believe this is correct, it's early morning and my math may be off). However, 12 caps of Ursol-XT also means a ton of forskolin so I wouldn't advise dosing that high from the start as your stomach would hate you.
  11. Advanced Member

They obviously formulated it with intentions of the product being complexed. It didn't get complexed, therefore (unfortunately) they are left with a product that only gives 150mg of actual UA. I feel bad for FRL for this but it's something that happens.

Perhaps the recommended dose of 4/day will do something with the forskolin being included, but if you want to get the amount of UA in 9 caps of URSOBOLIC, you'd need to take 12 caps of Ursol-XT meaning each bottle would last 10 days instead of 30 (I believe this is correct, it's early morning and my math may be off). However, 12 caps of Ursol-XT also means a ton of forskolin so I wouldn't advise dosing that high from the start as your stomach would hate you.

CHEERS mate 150mg per 4 pills is far to weak if that is correct, not hating it but imo its hardly a ua supplement at that dose and if not more a t-booster with the forskolin

IF it was or becomes 600mg of ua per serving (i highly doubt as ursobolic has 50mg per pill which is solely a ua product)
    then myself and everyone interested in ua would be all over it if it contained more ua which meant less pills than ursobolic

easier said then done no doubt, but why doesnt some company just come out with a stronger sextract lol extract/ amount of actual ua meaning less pills and charge more, im sure peeps would pay the cost if it was stronger and everyone could take less pills to get a decent dose so far only epharm have but one needs alot to get a good dose, in the uk the max dose is not affordable and can only do the minimum.

ill keep watching with interest
  12. Senior Member

CHEERS mate 150mg per 4 pills is far to weak if that is correct, not hating it but imo its hardly a ua supplement at that dose and if not more a t-booster with the forskolin

IF it was or becomes 600mg of ua per serving (i highly doubt as ursobolic has 50mg per pill which is solely a ua product)
    then myself and everyone interested in ua would be all over it if it contained more ua which meant less pills than ursobolic

easier said then done no doubt, but why doesnt some company just come out with a stronger sextract lol extract/ amount of actual ua meaning less pills and charge more, im sure peeps would pay the cost if it was stronger and everyone could take less pills to get a decent dose so far only epharm have but one needs alot to get a good dose, in the uk the max dose is not affordable and can only do the minimum.

ill keep watching with interest
    Thanks gang for your feedback..we will listen to everybody..where working on it But def appericate your continued support
  13. Senior Member

Sucks when im sick as hell and my head is in a freaking fog BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Sucks when im sick as hell and my head is in a freaking fog BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that's no bueno, bro. hope you feel better soon
  15. Senior Member

that's no bueno, bro. hope you feel better soon
    no at all.. thanks cuz. At least my pooch feels for me
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry your feelin bad rig, get better bro....

Lookin forward to the completion of ursol-xt as planned, should turn into a unique and potent supplement.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Sorry your feelin bad rig, get better bro....

Lookin forward to the completion of ursol-xt as planned, should turn into a unique and potent supplement.
    Thanks bro...my supply will be in tomorrow
  18. Senior Member

Thumbs up How Do I Stack My Ursol-XT

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lolol high and heavy
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  20. Advanced Member

You can stack it in my supp cabinet! Looks good brotha.
  21. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    You can stack it in my supp cabinet! Looks good brotha.
    Your order is going out tomorrow
  22. Advanced Member

Haha awesome bud! Thanks for the great customer care!
  23. Advanced Member

Any eta on the new reformulated stronger batch that has more ua in it?
  24. Senior Member

Any eta on the new reformulated stronger batch that has more ua in it?
    Not yet...or maybe Royd might get better eta then me... we just like to be an "HONEST" company
  25. Advanced Member

Not yet...or maybe Royd might get better eta then me... we just like to be an "HONEST" company
    CHEERS man, im keen on this as no doubt many others also
    as soon as its avail post up the ingrediant label so we can see the improvement
    then all i have to do is wait for like months for it to land in the uk
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

nobody is going to be complexing ursolic acid with a cyclodextrin so drop it
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

i have researched ursolic acid and cyclodextrin and it complexes very poorly and difficultly and offers little advantage. i am trying to tell you to drop it so you dont waste your time talking about it. i suspect i wont be successful though

ne response to this fellas??? link to op and on going topic are right next to his name (click lil arrow)
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  27. Board Sponsor

ne response to this fellas??? link to op and on going topic are right next to his name (click lil arrow)
    Thanks. His most recent post is accurate. It's been difficult to find someone who can legitimately complex the extract. At least for a reasonable price. Doesn't mean we have stopped looking or that it's a bad idea.

The kinetics are a big problem with UA though. And until someone figures out a way to improve this issue I'm afraid we will continue to see a few "non responders" to ua supplements.
    ForeRunner Labs

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Bought some of this yesterday, it's day 2 for me now I hope this works good. Using it with Alpha Mass.
  29. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by javey View Post
    Bought some of this yesterday, it's day 2 for me now I hope this works good. Using it with Alpha Mass.
    \
    Sweet..now that's a stack..keep us posted
  30. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am presently using Anebeta stacked with Ursobolic and Creatine. I went to order a couple more bottles of Ursobolic but the site only had one left at the time so I ordered the Ursol XT as well. At the time I was not really familair with it, but now that I have researched it, I am glad I got some. I wil be adding it into my stack as soon as it arrives. I have been running the ursobolic at 9 caps a day spread 3/3/3. Will I be running Ursol XT the same way. I have seen some different stacks..SJ
  31. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I am presently using Anebeta stacked with Ursobolic and Creatine. I went to order a couple more bottles of Ursobolic but the site only had one left at the time so I ordered the Ursol XT as well. At the time I was not really familair with it, but now that I have researched it, I am glad I got some. I wil be adding it into my stack as soon as it arrives. I have been running the ursobolic at 9 caps a day spread 3/3/3. Will I be running Ursol XT the same way. I have seen some different stacks..SJ
    Awesome keep us posted....
  32. Advanced Member

Awesome keep us posted....
    I did not get the Ursol XT yet, should be any day now. Can I run it the same way as Ursobolic, 3/3/3, or are there different ways people are experiemnting with it..Thank you..SJ
  33. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Thanks. His most recent post is accurate. It's been difficult to find someone who can legitimately complex the extract. At least for a reasonable price. Doesn't mean we have stopped looking or that it's a bad idea.

The kinetics are a big problem with UA though. And until someone figures out a way to improve this issue I'm afraid we will continue to see a few "non responders" to ua supplements.
    I appear to be one of these non responders unfortunately.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie

I did not get the Ursol XT yet, should be any day now. Can I run it the same way as Ursobolic, 3/3/3, or are there different ways people are experiemnting with it..Thank you..SJ
    You may not want to, thats double the rec dose and your not just dosing ua, but forskolin too... That stuff will have you hitting the toilet in no time at that dose (makes you crap yourself something horrid at higher doses and even lower ones until your body adapts in most people).... But the other benefits you'll get from it are outstanding...
  35. Advanced Member

You may not want to, thats double the rec dose and your not just dosing ua, but forskolin too... That stuff will have you hitting the toilet in no time at that dose (makes you crap yourself something horrid at higher doses and even lower ones until your body adapts in most people).... But the other benefits you'll get from it are outstanding...
    Thanks. I just got it in the mail today so I will be adding it ink, in a couple of weeks. My ursobolic got hear last week, so I started that first, butu at 9 caps a day, it goes fast. I will run the Ursol XT at recommended dosage. I am looking forward to it..SJ
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie

Thanks. I just got it in the mail today so I will be adding it ink, in a couple of weeks. My ursobolic got hear last week, so I started that first, butu at 9 caps a day, it goes fast. I will run the Ursol XT at recommended dosage. I am looking forward to it..SJ
    I would mix the two to extend the length of the ursobolic run and take advantage of the other ingredient in Ursol XT. Thats just me tho and others may disagree...
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I would mix the two to extend the length of the ursobolic run and take advantage of the other ingredient in Ursol XT. Thats just me tho and others may disagree...
    I was honestly thinking the same... def would agree...
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any updates for the corrected version?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  39. Advanced Member

corrected version the new improved formula, is it even out?

4 weeks ursobolic 18 pills per day nothing, big let down
  40. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Five bottles of Ursobolic and nothing here as well.
  •