3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should we take this with fat as well or not needed?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the second ingredient?? Is that what inhibits the myostatin?

Also I wish the label said how much urso is in it (25% of the total mg of the blend??)

There is also no dosing schedule like with meals etc.. I would assume knowing how ursobolic worked n knowing what coleus does, take about 10-15 prior to meals.. Probably on a schedule where 2 caps prior to largest meal, 1 with post work out meal, 1 with another meal.. IMO which is speculation at best bc the label doest say
(def not bashing here)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
PM sent

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
What is the second ingredient?? Is that what inhibits the myostatin?

Also I wish the label said how much urso is in it (25% of the total mg of the blend??)

There is also no dosing schedule like with meals etc.. I would assume knowing how ursobolic worked n knowing what coleus does, take about 10-15 prior to meals.. Probably on a schedule where 2 caps prior to largest meal, 1 with post work out meal, 1 with another meal.. IMO which is speculation at best bc the label doest say
(def not bashing here)
will let you know bro..Royd will get on that..it's been crazy chit right now

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will let you know bro..Royd will get on that..it's been crazy chit right now
Np.. Looks great so far. U can count on me buying some. Now I just have to get through these 3 bottles of ursobolic :/

Maybe you wanna Start a buyback program??? :)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Np.. Looks great so far. U can count on me buying some. Now I just have to get through these 3 bottles of ursobolic :/

Maybe you wanna Start a buyback program??? :)
maybe a pre order sale?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up w the little warning about possibly causing a positive urine test for elevated t? That could be Problematic for me :/

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
What's up w the little warning about possibly causing a positive urine test for elevated t? That could be Problematic for me :/
really??? your Dept. regularly tests for steroid use and test???

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
hey.... given the cyclo in the caps.. can I dump em out under my tongue and hold it there till I can bare it no longer THEN swallow? I figure since its related to AMS that you guys have the cyclo down pat but why not just make it into an UTD type???

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey.... given the cyclo in the caps.. can I dump em out under my tongue and hold it there till I can bare it no longer THEN swallow? I figure since its related to AMS that you guys have the cyclo down pat but why not just make it into an UTD type???
What is the cyclo? Thanks

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
cyclodextrin is an attachment that allows normally only lipophilic(fatty absorbing/dissolving/loving) substances be absorbed through hydrophilic (water absorbing/dissolving/loving pathways ie in the mouth under the tongue or in the buccal cavity (in the side of your cheek) so it makes it a sublingual transdermal of sorts...

This should increase the absorption of Ursolic Acid greatly... but I think to best exploit it one would want to put in in your mouth THEN swollow after some time...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cyclodextrin is an attachment that allows normally only lipophilic(fatty absorbing/dissolving/loving) substances be absorbed through hydrophilic (water absorbing/dissolving/loving pathways ie in the mouth under the tongue or in the buccal cavity (in the side of your cheek) so it makes it a sublingual transdermal of sorts...

This should increase the absorption of Ursolic Acid greatly... but I think to best exploit it one would want to put in in your mouth THEN swollow after some time...
So it alleviates the need for consumption w a higher fat meal/substance

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
exactly

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to wait to see logs. It doesn't sound like there were testers so not sure how the dose was established or how effective it is other than on paper. Those who do buy, log it please :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to wait to see logs. It doesn't sound like there were testers so not sure how the dose was established or how effective it is other than on paper. Those who do buy, log it please :)
Im going to log it... but it will be on my cycle....

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
honestly figuring out the dose REALLY shouldnt be all that hard... if it even has a decent amount of Ursolic Acid in it its gonna work better then Ursobolic cause of the cyclodextrin... and the forskolin is a no brainer study proven ingredient even when taken all by itself... so EASY dose choice there and not expensive to add so no reason to skimp

I think it should do as marketed... with exception of myostatin inhibiting until I see some proof in study form otherwise (especially since Ive dug up studies specifically showing no effects at all on myostatin from Ursolic acid)... just dont expect it to drop 10 lbs fat and add 10lbs muscle on you over night... I would think best results on this would be seen when run for 12 weeks.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Ursobolic for 8 weeks with little to show for my efforts. I started at 9 tabs/day and then went to 12 tabs/day.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
anyway you could say how much ursolic acid was in the daily serving? If not, I understand, but I was just trying to compare to E-Pharms. I know ursobolic has 150mg of ursolic acid per 3 capsule so at 9/day you'd be ingesting 450mg.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyway you could say how much ursolic acid was in the daily serving? If not, I understand, but I was just trying to compare to E-Pharms. I know ursobolic has 150mg of ursolic acid per 3 capsule so at 9/day you'd be ingesting 450mg.
Take the 25% of the total mg on the label
(I THINK) and that's what u get

So:

1280 mg blend x .25%= 320mg UA per 4 caps= 80mg UA per cap.. I could be completely wrong though so do not quote me. I know the math is right, but the formula could just be made up lol

dlucks

Awards
  • Established

So:

1280 mg blend x .25%= 320mg UA per 4 caps= 80mg UA per cap.. I could be completely wrong though so do not quote me. I know the math is right, but the formula could just be made up lol
I thinks it's just 25% extract like ursobolic, but idk that was just my first thought

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

So:

See, that would make sense if it was 1280mg of say Rosemary. They'd then get 320mg of UA from that being its 25%. However, there can't be 1280mg of Rosemary (or wherever FRL is extracting the UA form) being there is also cyclodextrin, piperine, and forskolin.

I thinks it's just 25% extract like ursobolic, but idk that was just my first thought
^Exactly.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No u guys r prob right.. Bc 450 at 9/day with ursobolic is the minimum.. I would be skeptical if only getting 320 per 4 caps..

Hopefully we can get a # at some point

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
No u guys r prob right.. Bc 450 at 9/day with ursobolic is the minimum.. I would be skeptical if only getting 320 per 4 caps..

Hopefully we can get a # at some point
lol this is why I asked because AT MOST you'd get 320mg per 4 caps (this is if ALL 1280mg was Rosemary, but it's not) so if the label is 100% correct, you're actually getting less than 320mg per 4 caps.

Hopefully, the 1280mg does not take into consideration the mg of product the UA is extracted from. This is what I'm figuring at least.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the recommended dosage it is already a better deal than ursobolic. Well, depending on the actual amount of ursolic acid in each cap. Let me know what e-tailers are selling through PM please.

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
good luck trying to mega dose this without gettting the sh!ts from the forskolin

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn't ursolic acid super light? weight wise i mean and that was why so many pills with Ursobolic?
Yes, they said they couldn't get enough into the capsules to have a normal amount of capsules as a serving.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are the size of ostrich eggs. ;)

On a serious note, there were issues about getting the capsule serving size down so the question is have FRL solved the problem PA had in this respect. I would have thought it the cyclodextrin complex was possible that PA would have come out with it himself.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
not as likely honestly... he doesnt have it in any of his other products and you dont typically see him come out with stuff thats like that at all...

FRL or AMS on the other hand uses Cyclo in most their line up, so it makes sense to them to just stick it on there and give it a go....

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While he hasn't used cyclo recently, PA was one that brought it to market in the supplement industry. He know a GREAT deal about their usage.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
89 posts since '02 and this is what you choose to post on??? Lol...

not being mean... just funny to me.

What did PA do that had Cyclodextrin in it? maybe you could refresh my memory?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cyclo-diol
Nor cyclodiol

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
You guys are making my Friday..some funny chit.. speaking of :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are making my Friday..some funny chit.. speaking of :)
We love to contemplate. ;)

Still on the fence about the dose and delivery on this product. Can't press order button just yet lol.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
We love to contemplate. ;)

Still on the fence about the dose and delivery on this product. Can't press order button just yet lol.
im sure Royd will jump in soon with q/a

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
4ad products??? thats goin back!!! in fact thats goin back to square one for PA!

Im sure he used it then when he was passionate about increasing efficacy of hormones but having not used it since and having the ability to sell people 3 bottles of Ursobolic a month off his name associated with bringing another new thing to the market I think makes him not ignorant but a businessman... and a smart one at that...

I still think the possibility is it didnt occur to him in this situation or just didnt feel the need to bother to sell more BUT it DID occur to FRL to do such a thing given their ties to AMS and basically the whole AMS line being Cyclo products with the few powder exceptions...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I'll be waiting for him as I wanted to run some ursobolic or something to help my cholesterol levels after mdrol smashes them.
you got it mang

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for the delays in replies. We had all sorts of issues come up and we needed to fix them.

Originally the plan was to complex the UA in cyclodextrin. We wanted to do this because it increases the solubility of UA 200 times. But we got bad news.

We used a new manufacturer, who basically priced it as complexed. We thought we were good to go. By the time they completed and we had labels printed and we tested the final product we found all they did was blend our UA with cyclodextrins. They didn't actually complex it which is what really matters. At this point we went back to them but they want to charge a ridiculous amount for complexing the product. Egh

So where does that leave us. The cyclo in the product doesn't actually improve solubility. So this is just plain ole UA.

However the additions of piperine and forskolin still work well with UA. We are also continuing to pursue a manufacturer who can appropriately complex the cyclos.

FRL sincerely apologizes for this error. But hopefully this provides some clarification.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be waiting for him as I wanted to run some ursobolic or something to help my cholesterol levels after mdrol smashes them.
I would actually run a resveratrol based product for cholesterol instead of UA. I think it would be more effective overall. Resv is underrated in this area.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for the delays in replies. We had all sorts of issues come up and we needed to fix them.

Originally the plan was to complex the UA in cyclodextrin. We wanted to do this because it increases the solubility of UA 200 times. But we got bad news.

We used a new manufacturer, who basically priced it as complexed. We thought we were good to go. By the time they completed and we had labels printed and we tested the final product we found all they did was blend our UA with cyclodextrins. They didn't actually complex it which is what really matters. At this point we went back to them but they want to charge a ridiculous amount for complexing the product. Egh

So where does that leave us. The cyclo in the product doesn't actually improve solubility. So this is just plain ole UA.

However the additions of piperine and forskolin still work well with UA. We are also continuing to pursue a manufacturer who can appropriately complex the cyclos.

FRL sincerely apologizes for this error. But hopefully this provides some clarification.
Thanks Royd..and yes sorry everybody as you can see we have been something busy with FRL and the buzz about our product line has been OUTSTANDING!!!!! but we love our fan base gang (no homo) :) But, Royd and I will keep everybody posted on ETA

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I went ahead and purchased two bottles. I've heard good things about FRL as a company so I figured the gamble is worth it. I have 1.5 bottles of ursobolic left that I'll be finishing up before I switch over to try Ursol-XT, though. I started out with 4 bottles of ursobolic and have been running at 9/day mostly (I've ran a few cheat days at 12/day). I know it's purely anecdotal (however, most customer reviews are), but I'm visibly leaner and weight hasn't fluctuated more than a pound. I've also noticed some appetite suppression as well. I figure, if anything, Ursol-XT will be sufficient enough to produce results regardless of whether the cyclodextrin truly helps or not.

If the dose of UA per 4 caps turns out to be too low for my tastes, I'll trying adding 1-2 caps of ursobolic with it.

Edit: I see Royds post claims exactly what I was figuring. PA had said in another thread that the cyclo had to be complexed. Like I said, no big deal. I'm probably going to just switch back and forth between EPharm and FRL if Ursol-XT checks out. I don't understand why some people on this board have an undying loyalty to a company or make it a mission to bash anything that comes out of someone's mouth (no names, they know who they are).