EvoMuse Gut Health

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. I just put in an order for 2x Gut Health packs from the shopify store. Going to pass some bottles to my friends who have digestive issues and easily fall sick during Winter. Forever a staple product in my cabinet.


  2. I've only recently started GŁt Health, but it's beating the crap (so to speak) out of any other probiotic or digestive aid I've used. I have diverticulitis AND IBS, so this is a big issue for me. I wound up in the hospital with an intestinal hemorrhage a couple of years ago because a doctor kept having me take habituating laxatives for SIX MONTHS. I lost two units of blood in about 30 seconds, and my bathroom looked like an episode of "Dexter".

    GŁt Health is going to keep that from EVER HAVING TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
    •   
       


  3. Sorry if I overread it but have any guys used it after being on a long time antibiotic and pain killers, dealing with leaky gut?
    Fitstar
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fitstar View Post
    Sorry if I overread it but have any guys used it after being on a long time antibiotic and pain killers, dealing with leaky gut?
    Fitstar
    I think Matt may be or have been dealing with the antibiotic situation himself, actually. I've used it pretty much continuously since finding it including during any antibiotics but that may have been only once (*knocks on wood*).

  5. Yes, it's crucial to try and maintain a healthy gut during antibiotic use.

    Dose the gut health a few hours after the antibiotic, and you will mitigate some of the unpleasant side effects.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. I gave my mother ten caps to mega dose over 2-3 days and she felt so much better by day 2
  7. EvoMuse Gut Health


    Just picked up the 3 bottle stack from the shopify store...one bottle lasts for two months...so essentially a 6 month supply..great deal!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    We have Gut Health in stock at at least one of our retailers I did a quick search for.

    I'm not sure of a restock ETA on when it will be back in Shopify, but yeah, it's a great product (and incredibly cost efficient. I take mine with my multi every evening.
    So the best time to take gut health is evening or pre bed?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    So the best time to take gut health is evening or pre bed?
    I typically always take mine pre bed, it becomes part of my nightly pre bed ritual. Occasionally I'll take it right after I wake up as well.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I typically always take mine pre bed, it becomes part of my nightly pre bed ritual. Occasionally I'll take it right after I wake up as well.
    This x2

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I typically always take mine pre bed, it becomes part of my nightly pre bed ritual. Occasionally I'll take it right after I wake up as well.
    Gotcha...reason I ask is because I dose melatonin and ZMA pre bed. Will taking gut health simultaneously erode any effects of each supplement?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Gotcha...reason I ask is because I dose melatonin and ZMA pre bed. Will taking gut health simultaneously erode any effects of each supplement?
    Hmm I don't believe it would, however perhaps someone a little more knowledgeable on the subject can answer that. Between the three products though, I don't see why they couldn't be taken together.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    This x2
    Yep. And Matt doses his before bed or in the AM IIRC. I used to take it with dinner, but doing pre-bed is just easier for me to not forget lol.

  14. Sounds like another very good supp for me that I might add to my plan (that Evomuse super stack,hahaha).
    Gut health might even be the most important supp because a proper gut flora can digest any of Matt's miracle products even better.
    We are not what we eat but rather what we digest and a good digestion should also reduce those terrible protein farts that some people produce!
    Not me, because females do not fart or at least it smells like flowers :-)
    fitstar
  15. EvoMuse Gut Health


    Received the 3 pack Gut Health...and to my surprise MATT added a bottle of Dry-uretix. What a stand up guy and a great company! Fast shipping as well! @dsade
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Received the 3 pack Gut Health...and to my surprise MATT added a bottle of Dry-uretix. What a stand up guy and a great company! Fast shipping as well! @dsade
    Nice!

    Dry-Uretix is definitely underappreciated. Great for vacations

  17. Any ETA for this to be in stock again?

  18. Unfortunately I'm discovering insurmountable partner/supplier issues. It's the reason so much is out of stock and it's really crippling our growth.

    I'm bringing in an investment partner and bypassing as much as I can . Hopefully I can get this restocked in 6-8 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. ETA on restock? Down to my last 7 pills and I can already feel the bubble guts coming.
  20. EvoMuse Gut Health


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Unfortunately I'm discovering insurmountable partner/supplier issues. It's the reason so much is out of stock and it's really crippling our growth.

    I'm bringing in an investment partner and bypassing as much as I can . Hopefully I can get this restocked in 6-8 weeks.
    LETS GET THEM!!!! *Grabs pitchfork*
    Olympus Labs Representative

  21. In for updates.

  22. any eu retailer stocking this?

  23. in stock at nutra, phw and was able to find it at a couple other places as well

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    in stock at nutra, phw and was able to find it at a couple other places as well
    thx man, but wrote eu retailers i know they ship international, but i cba dealing with customs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gut Health?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:27 PM
  2. Gut Health?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:18 PM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 01:49 PM
  5. Delay on orders with Poseiden or GUT Health?
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Log in
Log in