EvoMuse Gut Health

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea no problem! Looks like a great product that everyone seems to love, its just lacking reviews so I don't mind helping out.
Awesome, man. Greatly appreciated.

I hope it does the trick for you!

cosmosis

Awards
Update:

I've been on Gut Health since February of 2013 after a bad bout with pneumonia in the Winter of 2012. I typically have two to three upper respiratory infections per year that generally last 7 to 10 days. I had ZERO such colds / sinus infections this year. Just last week however, I had my first cold since starting gut health....it lasted three days and I never felt worn down at all. It was just a bad runny nose, no cough, fever, headache

I bought a year supply. I don't think I'll ever stop taking it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update:

I've been on Gut Health since February of 2013 after a bad bout with pneumonia in the Winter of 2012. I typically have two to three upper respiratory infections per year that generally last 7 to 10 days. I had ZERO such colds / sinus infections this year. Just last week however, I had my first cold since starting gut health....it lasted three days and I never felt worn down at all. It was just a bad runny nose, no cough, fever, headache

I bought a year supply. I don't think I'll ever stop taking it.
Awesome. It's a "staple" supplement for many people. This is why Matt wanted a bigger bottle with the same low price. He wants people to be able to afford to run it year round.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Just got back on this stuff..having taken an almost 2yr break (aka 2 herniated discs) from lifting and active forum participation, and then finally getting healthy (except the big toe on my left foot, still tingles from the sciatic nerve being smashed)...that first week of lifting was great (now a month in +13lbs..noob gains rock), but the extra protein shakes and calorie excess was not well received by my gut.

After looking around here, and figuring out Evomuse was the former RPN/Dsade's label, I got a bottle of the new stuff, and it certainly lives up to my recollection of the original if not being better.

TL;DR - I lifting again and I'm not a bloated mess

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got back on this stuff..having taken an almost 2yr break (aka 2 herniated discs) from lifting and active forum participation, and then finally getting healthy (except the big toe on my left foot, still tingles from the sciatic nerve being smashed)...that first week of lifting was great (now a month in +13lbs..noob gains rock), but the extra protein shakes and calorie excess was not well received by my gut.

After looking around here, and figuring out Evomuse was the former RPN/Dsade's label, I got a bottle of the new stuff, and it certainly lives up to my recollection of the original if not being better.

TL;DR - I lifting again and I'm not a bloated mess
Awesome man! Good to see you back up on it and the Guthealth is a staple for you. Have you \considered this: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/240116-evomuse-nerve-restore.html
We are getting very positive feedback on it.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established

vasu

Awards
I've noticed a vinegar smell coming from a recent bottle of Gut Health. It was part of an order from late January, so this bottles been open for about a month and a half. It's not strong, just noticed it for the first time yesterday. Are the little critters in those pills fermenting something?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed a vinegar smell coming from a recent bottle of Gut Health. It was part of an order from late January, so this bottles been open for about a month and a half. It's not strong, just noticed it for the first time yesterday. Are the little critters in those pills fermenting something?
No, but I do notice that the Entericaps have a different smell than gelatin.

If you do notice that they are overbreeding, you're going to have to take off and nuke the bottle from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

vasu

Awards
"take off and nuke" = take the top off and nuke? .. will that just straight up kill the bacteria though?

is there a way to know for sure if they are overbreeding? (maybe the caps would bulge?)

also woah, how'd you know i got it from Orbit?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"take off and nuke" = take the top off and nuke? .. will that just straight up kill the bacteria though?

is there a way to know for sure if they are overbreeding? (maybe the caps would bulge?)

also woah, how'd you know i got it from Orbit?
You'll know when your gut starts bulging...then they will emerge dramatically and start singing "Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal."

vasu

Awards
Any idea how long to microwave it for? bottles about half empty .. not sure if it's like a 5 second thing or a 1 minute thing

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea how long to microwave it for? bottles about half empty .. not sure if it's like a 5 second thing or a 1 minute thing
Just figured I should clarify for you...I was quoting Aliens NOT recommending that you microwave a bottle. You do not want to microwave the bottle.

vasu

Awards
I've never seen Aliens, but I did get the alien coming out of the stomach reference singing hello my baby from Spaceballs.

Anyway, so do I need to do anything with this bottle, or is the slight vinegar aroma ok?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never seen Aliens, but I did get the alien coming out of the stomach reference singing hello my baby from Spaceballs.

Anyway, so do I need to do anything with this bottle, or is the slight vinegar aroma ok?
You're fine.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey, would CL's orange oximega greens (or any decent greens supp) + gut health be overkill on the probiotics?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt, will this come back on your site any time soon? Just happened across a podcast yesterday talking about how important gut bacteria is - I've always overlooked this before. Need to order some of your other stuff anyways so figured I'd check and see if you were gonna have anymore.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Matt, will this come back on your site any time soon? Just happened across a podcast yesterday talking about how important gut bacteria is - I've always overlooked this before. Need to order some of your other stuff anyways so figured I'd check and see if you were gonna have anymore.
We have Gut Health in stock at at least one of our retailers I did a quick search for.

I'm not sure of a restock ETA on when it will be back in Shopify, but yeah, it's a great product (and incredibly cost efficient. I take mine with my multi every evening.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
going to need to pick up some more of this... just got my first cold of the year. I notice a huge difference in overall health when I take Gut Health, not just digestive health; I never get sick when taking this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
going to need to pick up some more of this... just got my first cold of the year. I notice a huge difference in overall health when I take Gut Health, not just digestive health; I never get sick when taking this.
I released the original formula in 2006, and since then I have been sick-sick for a total of less than 36 hours. No colds, no flu were ever able to take hold.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I released the original formula in 2006, and since then I have been sick-sick for a total of less than 36 hours. No colds, no flu were ever able to take hold.
I can attest to this, the only thing it can't do when I get it is lessen the symptoms or residual effects of pneumonia...nothing can prevent this except for the Zpack ( zithromax )

The OG one was my favorite hands down but I'm sure with time and innovation the effects of the new one outweigh the original.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Yaaaa... I will be picking some up when Defuse and Rebirth go on sale. Big order time!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Kinda weird random question...would this be safe for dogs?

About to pick some up for myself and my dog has some bad itchy skin and I am reading it's likely allergies and probiotic would help a lot. He's only 12 lbs, was thinking something like half cap every 3-4 days. Safe?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda weird random question...would this be safe for dogs?

About to pick some up for myself and my dog has some bad itchy skin and I am reading it's likely allergies and probiotic would help a lot. He's only 12 lbs, was thinking something like half cap every 3-4 days. Safe?
Man, I wish I could give you an intelligent answer here. I've been researching this for a long time as part of a long term plan for the company. I dont want to recommend anything that might cause a bad reaction. I've always loved my dogs like family, and I don't want to be responsible for something.

I can't imagine that it would be directly toxic, but I just don't know.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Perfectly reasonable response, thanks Matt. I'm the same way so I will do some research first...main concern for me is that he's such a small dog.

Hope you're feeling okay BTW, saw the news about the back and infection on FB and some of the other threads. Hang in there!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not exactly a great source, but the agreement is that yogurt for dogs is ok, and since yogurt generally contains ST, you can probably safely assume that it would be ok.

http://www.candogseat-this.com/can-dogs-eat-yogurt/

Again, though, it has to be your call and I can't actually recommend it.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Totally understand. I've been giving him yogurt daily and it really seems to help. Thanks for the links

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I just put in an order for 2x Gut Health packs from the shopify store. Going to pass some bottles to my friends who have digestive issues and easily fall sick during Winter. Forever a staple product in my cabinet.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I've only recently started Güt Health, but it's beating the crap (so to speak) out of any other probiotic or digestive aid I've used. I have diverticulitis AND IBS, so this is a big issue for me. I wound up in the hospital with an intestinal hemorrhage a couple of years ago because a doctor kept having me take habituating laxatives for SIX MONTHS. I lost two units of blood in about 30 seconds, and my bathroom looked like an episode of "Dexter".

Güt Health is going to keep that from EVER HAVING TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

fitstar

Awards
Sorry if I overread it but have any guys used it after being on a long time antibiotic and pain killers, dealing with leaky gut?
Fitstar

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if I overread it but have any guys used it after being on a long time antibiotic and pain killers, dealing with leaky gut?
Fitstar
I think Matt may be or have been dealing with the antibiotic situation himself, actually. I've used it pretty much continuously since finding it including during any antibiotics but that may have been only once (*knocks on wood*).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it's crucial to try and maintain a healthy gut during antibiotic use.

Dose the gut health a few hours after the antibiotic, and you will mitigate some of the unpleasant side effects.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gave my mother ten caps to mega dose over 2-3 days and she felt so much better by day 2

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked up the 3 bottle stack from the shopify store...one bottle lasts for two months...so essentially a 6 month supply..great deal!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have Gut Health in stock at at least one of our retailers I did a quick search for.

I'm not sure of a restock ETA on when it will be back in Shopify, but yeah, it's a great product (and incredibly cost efficient. I take mine with my multi every evening.
So the best time to take gut health is evening or pre bed?

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So the best time to take gut health is evening or pre bed?
I typically always take mine pre bed, it becomes part of my nightly pre bed ritual. Occasionally I'll take it right after I wake up as well.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I typically always take mine pre bed, it becomes part of my nightly pre bed ritual. Occasionally I'll take it right after I wake up as well.
Gotcha...reason I ask is because I dose melatonin and ZMA pre bed. Will taking gut health simultaneously erode any effects of each supplement?

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha...reason I ask is because I dose melatonin and ZMA pre bed. Will taking gut health simultaneously erode any effects of each supplement?
Hmm I don't believe it would, however perhaps someone a little more knowledgeable on the subject can answer that. Between the three products though, I don't see why they couldn't be taken together.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. And Matt doses his before bed or in the AM IIRC. I used to take it with dinner, but doing pre-bed is just easier for me to not forget lol.

fitstar

Awards
Sounds like another very good supp for me that I might add to my plan (that Evomuse super stack,hahaha).
Gut health might even be the most important supp because a proper gut flora can digest any of Matt's miracle products even better.
We are not what we eat but rather what we digest and a good digestion should also reduce those terrible protein farts that some people produce!
Not me, because females do not fart or at least it smells like flowers :)
fitstar

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Received the 3 pack Gut Health...and to my surprise MATT added a bottle of Dry-uretix. What a stand up guy and a great company! Fast shipping as well! dsade

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received the 3 pack Gut Health...and to my surprise MATT added a bottle of Dry-uretix. What a stand up guy and a great company! Fast shipping as well! dsade
Nice!

Dry-Uretix is definitely underappreciated. Great for vacations :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately I'm discovering insurmountable partner/supplier issues. It's the reason so much is out of stock and it's really crippling our growth.

I'm bringing in an investment partner and bypassing as much as I can . Hopefully I can get this restocked in 6-8 weeks.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA on restock? Down to my last 7 pills and I can already feel the bubble guts coming.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately I'm discovering insurmountable partner/supplier issues. It's the reason so much is out of stock and it's really crippling our growth.

I'm bringing in an investment partner and bypassing as much as I can . Hopefully I can get this restocked in 6-8 weeks.
LETS GET THEM!!!! *Grabs pitchfork*