EvoMuse Gut Health

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CallItKarma View Post
    Yea no problem! Looks like a great product that everyone seems to love, its just lacking reviews so I don't mind helping out.
    Awesome, man. Greatly appreciated.

I hope it does the trick for you!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

2. Registered User

Update:

I've been on Gut Health since February of 2013 after a bad bout with pneumonia in the Winter of 2012. I typically have two to three upper respiratory infections per year that generally last 7 to 10 days. I had ZERO such colds / sinus infections this year. Just last week however, I had my first cold since starting gut health....it lasted three days and I never felt worn down at all. It was just a bad runny nose, no cough, fever, headache

I bought a year supply. I don't think I'll ever stop taking it.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
    Update:

I've been on Gut Health since February of 2013 after a bad bout with pneumonia in the Winter of 2012. I typically have two to three upper respiratory infections per year that generally last 7 to 10 days. I had ZERO such colds / sinus infections this year. Just last week however, I had my first cold since starting gut health....it lasted three days and I never felt worn down at all. It was just a bad runny nose, no cough, fever, headache

I bought a year supply. I don't think I'll ever stop taking it.
    Awesome. It's a "staple" supplement for many people. This is why Matt wanted a bigger bottle with the same low price. He wants people to be able to afford to run it year round.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. Registered User

Just got back on this stuff..having taken an almost 2yr break (aka 2 herniated discs) from lifting and active forum participation, and then finally getting healthy (except the big toe on my left foot, still tingles from the sciatic nerve being smashed)...that first week of lifting was great (now a month in +13lbs..noob gains rock), but the extra protein shakes and calorie excess was not well received by my gut.

After looking around here, and figuring out Evomuse was the former RPN/Dsade's label, I got a bottle of the new stuff, and it certainly lives up to my recollection of the original if not being better.

TL;DR - I lifting again and I'm not a bloated mess
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Just got back on this stuff..having taken an almost 2yr break (aka 2 herniated discs) from lifting and active forum participation, and then finally getting healthy (except the big toe on my left foot, still tingles from the sciatic nerve being smashed)...that first week of lifting was great (now a month in +13lbs..noob gains rock), but the extra protein shakes and calorie excess was not well received by my gut.

After looking around here, and figuring out Evomuse was the former RPN/Dsade's label, I got a bottle of the new stuff, and it certainly lives up to my recollection of the original if not being better.

TL;DR - I lifting again and I'm not a bloated mess
    Awesome man! Good to see you back up on it and the Guthealth is a staple for you. Have you \considered this: EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    We are getting very positive feedback on it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post

Awesome man! Good to see you back up on it and the Guthealth is a staple for you. Have you \considered this: EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    We are getting very positive feedback on it.
    I saw that and am considering giving it a try (I can feel my calf twitching as I type this...nerves suck)...man where was that two years ago when I was dragging my leg around! (srs).
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gut Health?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 10:27 PM
  2. Gut Health?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 12:30 PM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:18 PM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:49 PM
  5. Delay on orders with Poseiden or GUT Health?
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 08:47 AM