EvoMuse Gut Health

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Here is another article from long ago.

    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...-new-research/
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Here is another article from long ago.

    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...-new-research/
    Another nice article
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Here is another article from long ago.

    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...-new-research/
    Nice, what ever happened to Marc and his articles. ???

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Nice, what ever happened to Marc and his articles. ???
    Marx is currently getting ready to test a product for me and write up a review.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Will this help with Crohn's disease?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Will this help with Crohn's disease?
    Gut Health utilizes lactobacillus casei, which has shown to possibly inhibit E. Coli from invading the intestines (common in those suffering from Crohn's).

    The whole formula will serve you well by helping to re-establish the balance of friendly bacteria in your intestines.

    The problem with probiotics is that they don't always make it to the lower intestines. However, the enteri-cap technology should increase its chances.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    Gut Health utilizes lactobacillus casei, which has shown to possibly inhibit E. Coli from invading the intestines (common in those suffering from Crohn's).

    The whole formula will serve you well by helping to re-establish the balance of friendly bacteria in your intestines.

    The problem with probiotics is that they don't always make it to the lower intestines. However, the enteri-cap technology should increase its chances.

    Great. Ill check it out and give it a shot.

  8. It's the 1st!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're still on target for a 3/1 release.
    where can I buy!??!?!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post

    where can I buy!??!?!
    It will be on NP.
    EvoMuse

  11. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    It will be on NP.
    This. I haven't heard where we are at right now, but it should be soon.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  12. any update?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    any update?
    Looks like around the 12th.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. i look forward to using this, i believe in alternative medicine as far as probiotics go

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    any update?
    See below. Hit a small snag with customs, but we are still planning on having this as soon as we possibly can.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    See below. Hit a small snag with customs, but we are still planning on having this as soon as we possibly can.
    Yep. Gotta love customs.

    But luckily Matt had put a rush on the order to still make sure it gets out as quickly as possible.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

    Yep. Gotta love customs.

    But luckily Matt had put a rush on the order to still make sure it gets out as quickly as possible.
    End the Sequester now, free Guthealth! Lol
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  18. Gut Health (tm): The original probiotrophic product designed for the fitness enthusiast just got better. Without a healthy digestive environment, the already difficult task of building your dream physique becomes near impossible. Our gut bacteria digests nutrients, influences our immune system, protects us from disease, and ultimately determines our inflammatory state. Gut Health(tm) manipulates our gut environment through a precise blend of potent probiotics/prebiotics to form an ideal environment for health and growth. Using our innovative entericap technology, Gut Health(tm) delivers superstrains of good bacteria past the acid environment of the stomach, and into the intestinal system where the strains flourish, multiply, and ultimately boost our performance.

    Gut Health
    (tm) 75 Entericaps, a full 60 day supply.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Gut Health (tm): The original probiotrophic product designed for the fitness enthusiast just got better. Without a healthy digestive environment, the already difficult task of building your dream physique becomes near impossible. Our gut bacteria digests nutrients, influences our immune system, protects us from disease, and ultimately determines our inflammatory state. Gut Health(tm) manipulates our gut environment through a precise blend of potent probiotics/prebiotics to form an ideal environment for health and growth. Using our innovative entericap technology, Gut Health(tm) delivers superstrains of good bacteria past the acid environment of the stomach, and into the intestinal system where the strains flourish, multiply, and ultimately boost our performance.

    Gut Health
    (tm) 75 Entericaps, a full 60 day supply.
    So your saying i need at least 6 bottles to make sure i'm stocked up?
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    So your saying i need at least 6 bottles to make sure i'm stocked up?
    lol might as well.

    Some of my supps I buy for 6 months to a year's worth supply at once. Did it with Orange Triad back during one of NP's ridiculous sales a while back and still have a couple bottles left and just stocked up on about 5 more bottles of Compete.

    I will likely do the same with Gut Health.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

    lol might as well.

    Some of my supps I buy for 6 months to a year's worth supply at once. Did it with Orange Triad back during one of NP's ridiculous sales a while back and still have a couple bottles left and just stocked up on about 5 more bottles of Compete.

    I will likely do the same with Gut Health.
    You do love your Compete. and now stash up the Gut Health
    EvoMuse

  22. I'm reaching the end of my one Gut Health bottle (I have two more left). What is the ETA of the new stuff?

  23. Still nothing...

  24. Matt had said AROUND the 12th so should be soon. Need to stock up

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Matt had said AROUND the 12th so should be soon. Need to stock up
    The word is sometime this upcoming week.

  26. We JUST got ingredients cleared and delivered guys. We have a fast track on production that Matt paid for out of pocket to deliver this even faster. It is looking like the end of next week possibly as early as Thursday sales. Get excited!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    We JUST got ingredients cleared and delivered guys. We have a fast track on production that Matt paid for out of pocket to deliver this even faster. It is looking like the end of next week possibly as early as Thursday sales. Get excited!
    You don't have to tell me twice

  28. Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. :want:

    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  30. Slick new bottles very well designed
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gut Health?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:27 PM
  2. Gut Health?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:18 PM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 01:49 PM
  5. Delay on orders with Poseiden or GUT Health?
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Log in
Log in