Test E, Deca, T-bol

tspballergk

tspballergk

Awards
Hey everyone, I plan on starting a 12 week cycle and need some input...

Stats:
3rd cycle
Age 25
Height 6ft
Weight 194
BF 9%

Week 1-12 500mg Test E Mon/Thur
Week 1-4 T-Bol 50mg Ed
Week 1-10 300mg/wk Deca
HCG throughout cycle until pct
Week 14-18 clomid nolva forged post cycle and forma stanzol

First cycle was 10 weeks sustanon 250mg once a week and I exploded 27 pounds and dropped 7 pounds after pct to end my gains at 20 pounds. Second cycle was just test enanthate 750mg a week twice a week for 12 weeks and gained another 23 pounds so do you think 300mg of deca a week will be sufficient?

Thanks guys

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Up the deca to minimum 400 or you will get just joint support and no anabolic results.
Do u mean 500mg test a week or on 1 g a week..?
Exemestane would be my choice of AI. 12.5mg EOD.
Have caber on hand possibly letro as well. Shouldn't need that tho.
But for sure up the deca to 400mg/wk.
Also you don't need to start the hcg right away u can wait until like week 5 and do 250iu 2x a week usually the day before ur pin.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Also get lean extreme to control cortisol during pct. and DAA for a natty test booster.

tspballergk

tspballergk

Awards
Sorry it's 250mg test e mon/thur 500 total for the week

tspballergk

tspballergk

Awards
And what are your thoughts on the turinabol? Good dose an length just for a quick jump start?

Viking23

Awards
Run the tbol 5 or 6 weeks. From what i understand it takes awhile to kick in and has an affect on freeing up receptors for the free test in your blood, which is just a bonus

tspballergk

tspballergk

Awards
Run the tbol 5 or 6 weeks. From what i understand it takes awhile to kick in and has an affect on freeing up receptors for the free test in your blood, which is just a bonus
Thanks Viking is 50mg sufficient for a fist timer?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Howwedo has a log recently where he had a good run with tbol. I'll message him to come give you suggestions. You logging this run?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, howwe ran at 40 with great results. At 60 he suffered from terrible back pumps. This was for 6 weeks as well. Hope that helps.

Viking23

Awards
I would start at 40 ed and bump up as needed. Imo I wouldnt run higher than 60.. goodluck op