First Cycle Help

Elliotmax

Awards
Background:

21 years old, 200 lb, 5'9", 8% body fat, been lifting for around 3 years, have great genetics, I know how to train, what supplements to take and I track all my foods.

Aim from the cycle :

I'm gonna try one cycle, but it will be the only one I do for a little while. So after the cycle's done, I will be off for at least 6 months (for a number of reasons), however I will of course continue to train hard, eat and do my thing.

So I really want an effective cycle. Something well planned and that will yield CLEAN GAINS that I can hopefully manage to keep. I'm not yet at my genetic limit and I have a few lagging body parts. That's where I will need the lil extra help.

What I'm planning to do

I've decided I'm gonna go with testosterone along with Anavar. So here's my questions: which type of test goes best with Anavar? is 500 mg per week and 60 mg of Anavar a day a good dosage? How long to run each? Do I start both at once?

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In for pics!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Background:

21 years old, 200 lb, 5'9", 8% body fat, been lifting for around 3 years, have great genetics, I know how to train, what supplements to take and I track all my foods.

Aim from the cycle :

I'm gonna try one cycle, but it will be the only one I do for a little while. So after the cycle's done, I will be off for at least 6 months (for a number of reasons), however I will of course continue to train hard, eat and do my thing.

So I really want an effective cycle. Something well planned and that will yield CLEAN GAINS that I can hopefully manage to keep. I'm not yet at my genetic limit and I have a few lagging body parts. That's where I will need the lil extra help.

What I'm planning to do

I've decided I'm gonna go with testosterone along with Anavar. So here's my questions: which type of test goes best with Anavar? is 500 mg per week and 60 mg of Anavar a day a good dosage? How long to run each? Do I start both at once?

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!
PM me and I will give you an email. Send me pics and I will post em since you can't yet. I don't believe it but if you can prove your stats I will personally help you set up a cycle...

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
PM me and I will give you an email. Send me pics and I will post em since you can't yet. I don't believe it but if you can prove your stats I will personally help you set up a cycle...
This guy knows what he's doing I'd take his suggestion...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah seriously Op DD is one of the top dogs when it comes to AAS man hell your lucky he doesn't charge you for advice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10