starting a new ph cycle

starquest88

starquest88

Awards
hey everyone,

ive been doin some research, and still am for that matter. And decided to do a cycle with 1-andro rx before i get shipped off to marine corps boot camp(thats right!! i signed that shnift!! and didnt think twice :deal: lol). This would be my first cycle with a ph. But not nessesarily my first cycle with other things like natty test boosters and what not. Ive tryed various types and stacks, and seem to respond ok with them. but since ive been just taking multi's, creatine, protien, aminos, omegas etc. for the past month or so. i decided to try to put together a ph cycle. im thinking of maybe running this for 4 weeks at the least, maybe 6 weeks max..depends on how things go with my recruiter and what not. If i see things moving pretty quickly and i get a closer ship date then what i already have (Jan of 2011), i may have to halt the cycle and start my pct part to make sure im good to go for boot camp.

so anyways, i have some questions as well, and of course they are newb questions most likely (dont worry, i am using the search function as well).So if you say that it will show up in a search, i wont get mad at the critisism, ill just keep searching. Ill ask the questions twards the end, but this is what i came up with so far. Please let me know if anything needs fixing or can be taken off or or should be added.

on cycle:
1-andro RX
cycle support - Anibolic Inovations
creatine
weigh protien - from optimum nutrition and some muscle milk as well
amino acid
t-911?? - ( the question mark is because i would like to know if i should run a natty test booster or something allong the likes of one to try and keep my normal functions somewhat going as well. just in case my ship date gets pushed forward for boot camp and i have to start pct or something right away)

This also includes the normal stuff like fish oils, multi's, and what not that i take daily. Im most likely going to add more vitamin C to the mix as well since ive caught 2 fairly bad colds in the last month and a half. The last thing i need is another one halfway through my cycle.

and for pct (to me is the hard part):
clomidex?? ( is this considered a serm??)
sustain alpha - primordial performance
tcf-1 -
t-911 -
cycle support - Anibolic Innovations

Im not sure if clomidex is considered a serm or not like Nolvadex or Torem.? Maybe you guys can help clear that up with me. I wish i can, and i would really love to put Nolva or Torem in there(for safe precautionary masures), but from what ive seen ill need a perscription to buy it. Unless you guys know of somewhere?. You can PM me if you dont want to post it here. Tell me to keep searching the web. Post it here. I dont care, any kind of info on where to get something like that would be greatly appreciated. Any info, advice, constructive critisism, or anything along those likes on what ever that i have put here would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks allot in advance, the 1-andro should be showing up tomorrow.

Daniel

starquest88

starquest88

Awards
Also, sorry if i posted in the wrong area. Still trying to figure things out here.

Daniel

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
bump, Ill comment 2morrow me getting sleepy right now

starquest88

starquest88

Awards
bump.

was doin some reading, found out that clomidex is not a serm. So i answered one of my questions at least.. but brings up another question. Now in order to get a serm like nolva, Torem, or Clomi. is the only way for me to get these through prescription?

i know you guys probably want to flame me a bit for posting this stuff, i understand.. lol
so bring on the coments.

starquest88

starquest88

Awards
which forum, or sub forum might that be?

can one of the mod's move this to the correct area if possible?

Thanks

justinc

Awards
Most people on here get serms through "research chemical" companies. Do a google search of it. Very easy to find. Some people can get pharm grade stuff, its a little bit harder to come by though.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
oh damn forgot srry.

skip t911 on cycle no need / will be worthless

clomiDEX isnt a serm its prolly some OTC ai so use that and either sustain or t911 for you pct

starquest88

starquest88

Awards
ok, thanks man. Ill definetely search it.

I got my 1-andro in a couple days ago. but i just want to make sure i have a serm on hand just in case if i need it or not.

starquest88

starquest88

Awards
oh damn forgot srry.

skip t911 on cycle no need / will be worthless

clomiDEX isnt a serm its prolly some OTC ai so use that and either sustain or t911 for you pct

no worries man, i think i sent you a pm as well. But yea your right, It is a type of AI from what i read.

so you think clomidex will be ok then? or a PCT with no serm for this type of cycle?. I think im still gona try to get some Clomid just to be safe. if i can find it.

Thanks for your help dude!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I dont know how strong 1 andro is, more than likely OTC is fine but if its like Sd or phera id sugget a serm only

starquest88

starquest88

Awards
Im pretty sure its not as crazy as SD. I dont think id want to mess with SD just yet lol.

heres what it contains :

Serving Size: 1Capsule

Amount Per Serving
1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One 100mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 400mg

from what ive read, since this is non methylated, and supposably non toxic as well. So it should not cause liver damage and what not. Which could also mean its not as potant.? Ive been reading some peoples logs on it, and from the looks of it. They've included a serm in their pct regime. so i figured i might as well ask about it and have some on hand just in case as well.

let me know what you think about the amounts.