Starting cycle for noobs?

Bradonline1984

Awards
I’m trying to get back into shape and there’s just so much info out there I’m overwhelmed. I wasn’t able to workout for the last 12 years cause of a Chiari Malformation, syringomyelia, and then a ruptured bowel and colostomy. I’m fully recovered now, I’ve been lifting again for about 6 months without any issues. It’s going very well.

I’m looking to get much leaner and put on a little muscle (currently 5’8”, 170lbs, muscular but can barely see abs). I’m on TRT, 100-200mg twice a month IM. I have some extra stockpiled so that’s an option. Otherwise I just use creatine, bcaa, beta alanine. I’m hoping to augment with OTC supplements.

I’ve been reading about SARM and PCT, Acacetin, Arimistane, DIM, etc. But, everything I’m finding to read also seems to be selling something so I don’t know what to believe. Is it reasonable/possible to do some kind of cycle without using prescription drugs (except maybe my T-shots). Should I not cycle and just take something daily? I’m so lost!

Is there a decent starting cycle/plan that’s trustworthy that someone could point me to? Or just any advice for what step 1 should be.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1. You need a new trt Dr. 100-200mg 2x a month. This is a 90's protocol that almost no1 follows. You would be better served doing 50mg 2× week and saving the extra test for cycles.

Cycle-150mg 2×week for a total of 300mg per week for 10 weeks. There's your cycle. Arimistane is garbage, DIM probably dosent have a place in your cycle.

Get a real ai like arimidex or exemestane

People on trt don't do pct, they just go back to there trt dose of test after the cycle

If you want to add a sarm I suggest LGD 4033
Or if you can get oral steroids I suggest something like anavar or tbol to keep it mild and low on side effects

Bradonline1984

Awards
Awesome, I appreciate it!

Is it okay to talk about sourcing compounds on here? Is there an online pharmacy for the AI?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome, I appreciate it!

Is it okay to talk about sourcing compounds on here? Is there an online pharmacy for the AI?
Go to bigdaddyb.com and pay the $39 for a 3 month membership. Plenty of legit sources.

I agree with @Smont . I'm running my first aas cycle of test-e 100mg every other day(eod). I'm able to keep estrogen in check with 3 caps of sns inhibit-e per day. Everyone is different so I would definitely have an rx ai on hand. Aromasin (exemestane) has a wider margin of error before e2 completely crashes.

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
1. You need a new trt Dr. 100-200mg 2x a month. This is a 90's protocol that almost no1 follows. You would be better served doing 50mg 2× week and saving the extra test for cycles.

Cycle-150mg 2×week for a total of 300mg per week for 10 weeks. There's your cycle. Arimistane is garbage, DIM probably dosent have a place in your cycle.

Get a real ai like arimidex or exemestane

People on trt don't do pct, they just go back to there trt dose of test after the cycle

If you want to add a sarm I suggest LGD 4033
Or if you can get oral steroids I suggest something like anavar or tbol to keep it mild and low on side effects
Main thing i think of old vs new cycles is how to run the orals. Using them as a kickstart vs peaking at the end.