Repent Ye Sinner and let Havoc Reign!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
(Don't look at me, the name was Dsade's idea.)

I just got my Havoc & AP in the mail today (The UPS lady nearly scared the piss out of me). Will start this log on Monday.

Cycle info is on this link: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/59641-wreak-havoc-my.html?highlight=wreak+havoc+on+my

I'm too lazy to post things twice. So feel free to subscribe, post any advice you might have, comment on my excessive use of the smite smiley, stop reading, or post negative comments about me and how glutamine is better than I give it credit for.

Thanks for reading, and now it's time to let havoc reign!

~thesinner :smite:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Glutamine pwns!

As a cap filler.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a kickass name!!!

In order to celebrate, I think I just might have to donate some more bottles of Havoc to test so Sinner won't feel so alone.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What a kickass name!!!

In order to celebrate, I think I just might have to donate some more bottles of Havoc to test so Sinner won't feel so alone.
Now look what you have done! Your gonna have panhandlers coming out of the woodwork cluttering up the thread holding up cardboard signs: "steroidless, anything helps, government testing left me with burned out receptors, gyno and low sperm count, god bless".

(bpmartyr quickly busts out some old cardboard left over from the break dancing eighties and a black marker whilst wincing at the squeaks of the pen and muttering indiscernible ramblings regarding government conspiracy and secret testing.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now look what you have done! Your gonna have panhandlers coming out of the woodwork cluttering up the thread holding up cardboard signs: "steroidless, anything helps, government testing left me with burned out receptors, gyno and low sperm count, god bless".

(bpmartyr quickly busts out some old cardboard left over from the break dancing eighties and a black marker whilst wincing at the squeaks of the pen and muttering indiscernible ramblings regarding government conspiracy and secret testing.)
Then maybe people should PM ME ONLY, and not clutter this thread up...yes, definitely PM ME ONLY.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he doesn't have to be alone, I am also on Havoc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a coincidence...I ALSO am on Havoc.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think we have enough for a club! :jaw:

:toofunny:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will rule the world!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who wants to rule that? Move your sites to some place with a lot of nude beaches and warm weather.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y'all come here to Orange County...we'll rule the beaches.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is the place in California with all of the hot women and sunshine.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who wants to rule that? Move your sites to some place with a lot of nude beaches and warm weather.
Hey hey hey, ya gotta start somewhere small; then, let the Havoc empire expand. Look at germany in the early 1940's.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They melt in your mouth...and in your hands.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took some initial measurements, so we can gauge how 'hyooge' I get. I don't have a camera. I'll try to give you guys measurements on a weekly basis.

Initial Measurements:
Left Arm (Relaxed)
Straight: 13.5"
bent 90: 15.0"
Chest:
Across Nipples: 42.0"

Left Calf: 15"

Left Thigh:
Mid Thigh: 22.5"
Upper Thigh: 23.5

Stomach (across navel): 32"

Shoulders: 50"

P.S. For those of you guys I was talking to on AMchat, I don't think my training partner could run a 'Havocebo' cycle until March 12, but I'll still run it by him and see if he wants to participate. I'm kind of interested to see if it would help him.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First Havoc Workout:

ATG Front Squat: 155*15 185*10 195*6 205*2
Reg. Squat: 275*8 275*8 295*6 315*3
SLDL: 275*10 295*8 295*9 315*6
Leg Press (High): 600*15 800*5 800*8
Nautilus Hack Squat: 16*12 16*12 18*10
DB Lunges: 65*10 65*11 70*5

Bodyweight: 183.0 lbs

I was starting to wonder if AP would actually cause a 'pump'. Didn't really feel pumped up during my workout, but then again, I never really get much of a pump on leg days. And now (after my pwo shake) I sit here typing with my quads literally throbbing.

My training partner has agreed to try a 4 week run of "Havocebo" after spring break. I don't know if my morals are going to let me go through with this though. I kind of feel bad giving him a bottle of sugar pills.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should only feel bad if you were knowingly hurting him. If anything you're helping him. If he can get huge on sugar pills then he has a cheap supplement cost :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is true. Maybe I'll buy him something for being a good sport and playing along.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
He he... are you giving your mate a placebo? that is priceless.

I'll look forward to reading this log.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, he won't being doing his flour cycle, until my havoc cycle is done so he'll see my (hopeful) gains, and maybe develop a little faith in the placebo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bow to the Placebo.

For those interested, we should be releasing a Havoc-free version of Havoc soon. Sinner's friend will be the first tester.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY #2: Shoulders:

Push Press: 155*15 185*10 195*8 205*5
Bent Press: 70*11 70*12 75*8 80*5
Upright Rows: 115*15 125*12 135*8 145*5
Side Lateral Raise: 50*10 55*6 55*6
Reverse Flyes: 40*15 40*15 50*6
Reverse Pec deck: 200*15 225*10 225*10

Bodyweight today: 182.5 lbs

Somehow I've lost half a pound. 183 was a low weight to begin with (since I was 185 on Friday), but I've only just begun, so no harm thus far.

:smite: thesinner

Interesting fact: If you put CEE in the microwave, it will catch fire.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting fact: If you put CEE in the microwave, it will catch fire.
PLease share how you stumbled across this gem of knowledge. Hmm...CEE Flambe'.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PLease share how you stumbled across this gem of knowledge. Hmm...CEE Flambe'.
Well my shaker was not fully dry, and I wanted to put my pre-workout crap in there (BCAA's, CEE, Whey, and Oat flour) before going to bed. Before I had noticed there was still some condensation left at the bottom of the shaker, I threw in the CEE.

That's when I noticed the bottom of the shaker was wet. Since i didn't want to put the oat flour in a wet container (in which case it would've just stuck to the bottom), I threw the shaker in the microwave for a minute. This usually works great if you want to dry out your shaker in a quick pinch, and I would've figured CEE would be inert. About 30 seconds in, I noticed smoke building up inside the microwave. I opened it up, and the shaker was smoking, with burn marks on the bottom.

My theory is that CEE + water + intense heat = Creatine and Ethanol. Impress your friends, catch creatine on fire!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:applause:

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
First Havoc Workout:

ATG Front Squat: 155*15 185*10 195*6 205*2
Reg. Squat: 275*8 275*8 295*6 315*3
SLDL: 275*10 295*8 295*9 315*6
Leg Press (High): 600*15 800*5 800*8
Nautilus Hack Squat: 16*12 16*12 18*10
DB Lunges: 65*10 65*11 70*5
21 sets on leg day?!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
21 sets on leg day?!
More? Less? I usually try to do about 18-20 sets for leg day, since I only train legs once per week. Since I'm currently "on" a cycle, I figured I'd kick it up a notch.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
More? Less? I usually try to do about 18-20 sets for leg day, since I only train legs once per week. Since I'm currently "on" a cycle, I figured I'd kick it up a notch.
21 seems like a sh*tload to me, but you are on cycle. If I can get 20 sets of legs done I'm not nearly heavy enough.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I make sure to make use of dsade's BCAA's

21 seems like a sh*tload to me, but you are on cycle. If I can get 20 sets of legs done I'm not nearly heavy enough
You must not be familiar with the 'toothpaste concept': it seems that no matter how much you push out, there's still always enough left in tube.

*Also note, I'm not doing any 'special sets' (i.e. supersets, drop sets), and I'm not always going to positive failure. Would you like me to note when I do and don't go to failure on future log posts?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I am on Pendlay's 5x5 at 15 sets per week, so it's not a huge number I suppose.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, but when I trained for my college football team, we would do squats, front squants, dumble lungs, extensions, curls, and some stupid frog hopping thing all in the same day. AND we never JUST did legs. We'd couple it with a few other things, too. So, to each their own, I guess. If you can do it, Sin, then do it. Just be aware of potential over training. You may not want to bring this much volume to each leg workout.

Good idea with NP's BCAAs (great price too!) Whole foods will also play a major role after a day like this, as well.

HL
I'll take what you've said into account. Perhaps do HST post cycle.

I eat 8x per day, and would have to agree that whole foods play a vital role in all this. As I've said 10000000000000 times before, the amount of muscle you grow is limited to the amount of food you eat.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Ash Wednesday!

Day 3: Cardio:
Another HIIT day on the treadmills. I kinda lost track of what I was doing halfway through, maybe I'll start keeping a sheet of paper to mark it all down between intervals.

Anyhow

2 min @ 12 mph

1 min @ 3 mph
1 min @ 11 mph
1 min @ 10 mph
1 min @ 3 mph
1 min @ 12 mph
repeated 4 times

After that I did basically what my body would allow until I got to about 4.5 miles in 40 minutes.

After treadmilling it up. I jumped some rope for 10 minutes, and mastered a new skill. For those who don't know (which is basically everyone here) thesinner is the master jump-roper. Today I was able to do triple-jumps and then keep jumping rope after landing it (it's usually really hard to keep going after a triple, but not today).

Some initial impressions of AP: AP is some potent sh**. Appetite is up (way up). The amount of times I sh** during the day is up. I have a tendency to feel a little hypoglycemic in the evening, it feels kind of like that same sluggishness you get from superdrol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I can't jump rope worth sh1t. I tried it recently (after a long time without attempting) and emarrassed myself completely. I'm pretty coordinated and agile in all honesty (career ninja), but I just can't seem to get the hang of it for the life of me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back & Biceps:
Barbell Rows: 245*14 265*8 295*5 295*5
Deadlift: 335*12 355*5 355*4
T-Bar Rows (Wide Grip): 180*15 235*11 ``285*10
Wide-Grip Pulldown: 225*11 225*11 250*7 250*6
Incline DB Curls: 60*11 65*6 65*5
Preacher Curls*: 90*10 90*11 110*6 110*4

``Five plates on the front, one in the back. (Machine can only hold 5 plates in the front.)
*Weight of EZ bar not included.

Bodyweight for the day: 183lbs

No real gains in mass as of yet. I noticed last night that my face is getting thinner so I'm wondering if I've just been losing fat at the same rate I'm gaining muscle. Size report is coming up this weekend.

I can't jump rope worth sh1t. I tried it recently (after a long time without attempting) and emarrassed myself completely. I'm pretty coordinated and agile in all honesty (career ninja), but I just can't seem to get the hang of it for the life of me.
It took me a while to get good at jumping rope, been doing it for years. I've found that if you run a little bit before jumping rope, it helps you focus more and you don't end up with as many welts on your shins.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest & Triceps Today:
Incline Bench: 245*14 255*10 265*8 275*6 275*6
Smith Bench Press: 275*14 295*10 315*8 315*7
Decline Close-Grip Bench: 185*15 205*11 215*8 225*7
Low-Pulley Cable Flyes: 80*10 80*9 90*6 90*6
DB Overhead Extension: 75*15 85*10 85*10 85*10

Bodyweight today: 183.5lbs
I'm up 1/2 a pound from yesterday. Taking my weight variance into account, I've made no net gains thus far, but that's OK since I'm only taking 1 cap Havoc per day right now and am only on day 5.

Will take measurements tomorrow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are not having any sides, you might think about bumping up to 2 caps.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are not having any sides, you might think about bumping up to 2 caps.
The plan was to hold out at 1 cap just for week 1, to see how everything goes. I'm thinking about lengthening the cycle to 5 or 6 weeks to make up for such a mild first week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be a good idea.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get me wrong though dsade. By no means am I disappointed with this product. My strength has gone up on a couple of lifts (Barbell Rows & CG Bench), and I've been making some great improvements in body composition (while getting to eat carbs!).

Although my weight hasn't made any significant improvements, I am willing to bet we will see some increases in the measurements I take tomorrow.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You're strong (especially for a ~185'er)... nice inclines... jesus.. 183lbs and repping big weight.