Next SD cycle

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
ILl be finishing up my 1st SD cycle on sat. I dosaged it at 20/20/20/20. Only side effects I had was little bit of lethary and back cramps. Was taking 1400mg of MT a day. 700mg in the morning and 700 10hrs later

For my next cycle I was thinking 20/30/30. I feel 30mg would do better for me than 20mg. Any opinions?

BACKMAN

Awards
pretty sure you mis spoke on the dosage for m1t. they are 5 mg pills. anyway, how were the gains on the first cycle, were they still coming at the end of the fourth week? if you weren't getting a lot of gains at the end, then i would increase it. best thing is to start your next cycle and see if you think you need to bump up to 30mg

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If he would've been taking 1400mg M1T daily he wouldn't be posting here right now I think ;)

He meant Milk Thistle..

30mg at 230lbs should be ok.. 3 weeks seems to be ideal for SD, no experience myself though.. There's plenties of threads about it..

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Ya MT was milk thistle.

Between the second and third week I noticed the most gains. 4th week I am having shoulder problems, dam rotator just wont stay healed. So I have to hit things easy and not to heavy. Ill look for more peoples cycle that do 20/30/30. Most I have seen it 10/20/30 in other peoples logs. Maybe even 20/30/30/30 but that may be overkill

Weight went from 218 to 230 though.

tattoopierced1

IMO, 2-3 week cycles of SD are the best. Around the 4th week is when painful pumps started happening and gains pretty much came to a halt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11