PHERA-PLEX, FINIGENX, SUPERDROL and 1-TEST

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    PHERA-PLEX, FINIGENX, SUPERDROL and 1-TEST


    Okay guys i am officially back. I have been hitting the gym hard for about a month now. Most of you know what happened to me in the past months. I lost a total of 51 pounds. Going from 225 to 174, yes your read right 174lbs. Good news is that i am alot more muscular, veins every were, thats what loosing 50 pounds and 3% bodyfat will do to you. Bad news is that i am SMALLLLLLL, and WEAKKKKKK!!!!!!! I am 5 days into the cycle illustrated below


    Week 1 PheraPlex, Finigenx
    Week 2 Pheraplex, Finigenx------------1-TEST
    Week 3 PheraPlex, Finigenx, Supedrol--1TEST
    Week 4 PheraPlex, Finigenx, Supedrol--1-TEST
    Week 5 PheraPlex, ----------Supedrol, 1-TEST
    Week 6 --------------------Supedrol, 1-TEST

    I would have loved to use Finigex for 8 weeks straight, but i am super low on funds. So i have bo choice but to use the 2 240cc bottles i have left.

    1-test is going to be transdermal. I have not yet figured out the dosage i will be using yet.

  2. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    These are my stats:


    biceps 17 inches
    shoulders 50 inches
    thigh 23 inches
    chest 45 inches
    waist 33 inches
    calves 16 inches

    weight: 174

    calories-4800
    protein-300-350 (whole foods and shakes)
    carbs-500gmrs (good sources oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, ect)
    fat-120grms (olive oil, flaxseed oil)

    Week 7 through week 12, i will be on RETAIN, ULTRAHOTTER, ACTIVATE, POWERFUL, CAMP, CEE.

    I have already started front loading Liv.52, Pro-liver, Red Yeast Rice, Cholestrol Support
  3. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Day 1-5:

    I have not experienced anything, i started think that i will not be a good responder to phera-plex.

    Day 5-8:

    Same still nothing out of the ordinary. On day 8 i did chest and light shoulders, this is what the workout looked like.

    DUMBELL PRESS: 85lbs 10,10 105lbs 6,5,5 ( suprised that i could lift this much)
    DUMBELL FLYES: 45lb 11,11 55lbs 8,8
    DECLINE MACHINE (individual pecs) 90lbs 11,11 120lbs 8,8

    CABLE SIDE-LATERALS: 30LBS 15,15,15
    DUMBELL SIDE-LATERAL RAISE: 35lbs 12,12 45lbs 10,8,8,7
    ONE ARM SIDE LATERALS: 50lbs 10,8,8

    I am suprised that i was able to handle this much weight on both chest and shoulders, as i have been doing both of these bodyparts on the Barbell Smith for a while. I just recently switched back to dumbells.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    DAY 9:

    BICS AND TRIS superset

    CLOSE GRIP BENCH:135lbs 12,12 170lbs 5,5,5
    superset
    BARBELL CURL: 75lbs 15,13 135lbs 8,6,6

    SKULL CRUSHERS 90lbs 12,12 135lbs 5,5,5
    superset
    SEATED DUMBELL CURLS:45lbs 12,12 55lbs 5,5,5

    ROPE PUSHDOWNS:130lbs 15,15 180lbs 8,8,8
    superset
    DUMBELL PREACHERS: 30lbs 12,12 50lbs 5,5,4,3

    Okay today i felt the pumps, it felt like my hands were going to x-plode. I also increased the dosage on the phera-plex on day 7 to 20mg. I will stay with that dosage until the Third week.

    Tomrrow is off day so. I will update again on day 11.

    Thanks for viewing.....stay tuned, more to come
  5. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Oh guys as far as my diet i will be doing 3 superman shakes in between my solid meals. This is what the meal plan look like

    Meal 1: 12 egg whites, 1 scoop whey protein+oatmeal drink.
    Meal 2: Superman Shake
    Meal 3: Chicken and 8oz Wheat Spaghetti
    Pre and post meal 60grms protein and vitargo before and after training.
    Meal 4: Superman Shake
    Meal 5: Chicken and 8oz Wheat Spaghetti
    Meal 6: Superman Shake
    Meal 7: 4 whole eggs 3 whites & 2 cans of tuna.



    Superman shake:

    16oz milk (lactaid)
    cup of Oatmeal
    2 Scoops Whey Protein
    3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1 Banana

    Calories: 1130
    Protein: 58
    Carbs: 72
    Fats: 42

    Oatmeal drink:

    16oz Oatmeal
    16oz Apple Juice

    You get your good carbs and your Vitamine C.
  6. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    406
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    52.21%

    how does that shake taste with the olive oil in there, I take olive oil everyday, I put down my throat and drink my shake after to kill the taste...
  7. Advanced Member
    handzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    817
    Rep Power
    535
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    5.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    Okay guys i am officially back. I have been hitting the gym hard for about a month now. Most of you know what happened to me in the past months. I lost a total of 51 pounds. Going from 225 to 174, yes your read right 174lbs. Good news is that i am alot more muscular, veins every were, thats what loosing 50 pounds and 3% bodyfat will do to you. Bad news is that i am SMALLLLLLL, and WEAKKKKKK!!!!!!! I am 5 days into the cycle illustrated below


    Week 1 PheraPlex, Finigenx
    Week 2 Pheraplex, Finigenx------------1-TEST
    Week 3 PheraPlex, Finigenx, Supedrol--1TEST
    Week 4 PheraPlex, Finigenx, Supedrol--1-TEST
    Week 5 PheraPlex, ----------Supedrol, 1-TEST
    Week 6 --------------------Supedrol, 1-TEST

    I would have loved to use Finigex for 8 weeks straight, but i am super low on funds. So i have bo choice but to use the 2 240cc bottles i have left.

    1-test is going to be transdermal. I have not yet figured out the dosage i will be using yet.
    Daaaaaamn, homie! Over the summer you were swoooooooole, homie! WTF happened to you? (ha!) Welcome back though. I'm on day 2 of the same cycle subbing dermal 4ad for the FiniGenx. Getting ready to start my log soon. What are your dosages?
  8. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    how does that shake taste with the olive oil in there, I take olive oil everyday, I put down my throat and drink my shake after to kill the taste...
    dude it taste like ****, i mean ****. But like Jay Cutler would say "I do not eat for the taste, i eat for the results it gives my body."
  9. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by handzilla
    Daaaaaamn, homie! Over the summer you were swoooooooole, homie! WTF happened to you? (ha!) Welcome back though. I'm on day 2 of the same cycle subbing dermal 4ad for the FiniGenx. Getting ready to start my log soon. What are your dosages?
    FUKKKKKKK YOU!!!just jokin. sup bro how you been men? Doses i will lay it all out for yah

    Finigenx i am takin 18cc divided into 3 doses
    Phera-plex 20mg divided into 2 doses
    1-test 400mg daily (havnt started yet though, still debateing on dosage)
    Superdrol Havnt started
  10. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    DAY 11: Shoulders

    BARBELL PRESS: 225lbs 6,5,5
    DUMBELL SIDE-LATERAL RAISE: 45lbs 10,10,10
    CABLE SIDE-LATERALS: 30LBS 15,15,15.

    Note: Pumps are getting insane. Will update again tomorrow.
  11. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    DAY 12: OFF DAY

    DAY 13: BACK DAY

    Weight-182 up 8 pounds since the start of the cycle. vascularity is getting stupid insane!!!

    I am going to hit the gym later on today for back, so i will update on strength and other gains
  12. New Member
    jjordanj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    Okay guys i am officially back. I have been hitting the gym hard for about a month now. Most of you know what happened to me in the past months. I lost a total of 51 pounds. Going from 225 to 174, yes your read right 174lbs. Good news is that i am alot more muscular, veins every were, thats what loosing 50 pounds and 3% bodyfat will do to you. Bad news is that i am SMALLLLLLL, and WEAKKKKKK!!!!!!! I am 5 days into the cycle illustrated below


    Week 1 PheraPlex, Finigenx
    Week 2 Pheraplex, Finigenx------------1-TEST
    Week 3 PheraPlex, Finigenx, Supedrol--1TEST
    Week 4 PheraPlex, Finigenx, Supedrol--1-TEST
    Week 5 PheraPlex, ----------Supedrol, 1-TEST
    Week 6 --------------------Supedrol, 1-TEST

    I would have loved to use Finigex for 8 weeks straight, but i am super low on funds. So i have bo choice but to use the 2 240cc bottles i have left.

    1-test is going to be transdermal. I have not yet figured out the dosage i will be using yet.
    hey man cant say i know what hapened to you but you seem ok so thats great i think you are going to like the pp def put some size on the only prob is its easy to gain fat at least that was my experience i am very interested to see how the rest of your cycle goes up 8 lbs in 13 days is awesome
  13. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by jjordanj
    hey man cant say i know what hapened to you but you seem ok so thats great i think you are going to like the pp def put some size on the only prob is its easy to gain fat at least that was my experience i am very interested to see how the rest of your cycle goes up 8 lbs in 13 days is awesome
    yeah i guess the 8lbs in 13 days is really not that bad. But i taught that the mass would come on even more faster since i used to weigh 225lbs you know? And the strength gains so far is okay i will definetly know how the gains compare with othere substances that i have used in the past, by monday.

    But i still think that anybody looking for serious mass gains should use the M14ADD, 1-TEST and FINIGENX combo.


    DAY 13:
    I did not make it to the gym yesterday because my bestfriend's cousin got knocked off his motorcycle.
    I will be in the gym tonight for SURE
  14. Banned
    yanke10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

    did u loose all urs muscle from ur previous cycle because ur were off the juice or did u cut
  15. New Member
    Godsarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

    A good deal


    Hey, I am pretty new to anabolic minds. but anyways I just finished up a finigenx / 4ad / m1t cycle with great results. I have been looking around this website for a while to see if anyone had any good results with finigenx.. and I came across diplomats logs.. needless to say I thought I would try finigenx out. I do like it , but it is rather pricey. Well today I ran across a product that has the exact same ingrediants as finigenx( Estra-4, diene-3, 17 dione) # 25 mg each capsule. and it has 90 caps in a bottle. the product name is TesTrenX
    and you can buy it on the bb website for 43 dollars.

    cya
  16. New Member
    LittleRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3%

    Okay I have a quick question These products; phera-plex-finigenx-superdrol-1-test Are these all still legal for purchase? With all these here today gone tomorrow laws there is. Are these the originals or the newer versions.
  17. Registered User
    parttimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%

    They are all still available, however I believe SD is not being made any more. I think they are also still the originals as well.
  18. New Member
    LittleRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3%

    I did know about Three of them but wasn't sure about the 1-Test. But now I see that SD is no longer made as of 11/27/2005 isn't that just great. If got some connections on it thou
  19. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRob
    I did know about Three of them but wasn't sure about the 1-Test. But now I see that SD is no longer made as of 11/27/2005 isn't that just great. If got some connections on it thou
    Bro 1-test is illegal.
  20. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by yanke10
    did u loose all urs muscle from ur previous cycle because ur were off the juice or did u cut
    I lost all the mass that i had because i went from eating 5500 calories everyday to eating 250-300 calories daily for 3 months, and did not step foot in the gym. Was going through a major depression because of my EX and school and work stress.
  21. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Godsarmy
    Hey, I am pretty new to anabolic minds. but anyways I just finished up a finigenx / 4ad / m1t cycle with great results. I have been looking around this website for a while to see if anyone had any good results with finigenx.. and I came across diplomats logs.. needless to say I thought I would try finigenx out. I do like it , but it is rather pricey. Well today I ran across a product that has the exact same ingrediants as finigenx( Estra-4, diene-3, 17 dione) # 25 mg each capsule. and it has 90 caps in a bottle. the product name is TesTrenX
    and you can buy it on the bb website for 43 dollars.

    cya
    I have not had any experience with the Test-trenx, but there was somebody on here that did it and did not gain anything out of it.
    Try it and give us a feedback on how it worked for you.
  22. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    DAY 18: Bodyweight is 186

    Okay guys i have gained all my strength back on chest and shoulders. Tomorrow is back day so hopefully i have made gains on that also.

    Chest day

    DUMBELL PRESS (INCLINE) 115lbs 7,7,5
    FLYES 60lbs 10,8,8
    DECLINE PRESS (HAMMER STRENGTH) 315 10,10,8
    DECLINE CABLES FLYES 80lbs 10,10,10

    Note: I have gained about 12 pounds since the start of this cycle. Bodyfat percentage has dropped for sure, because i have never been so vascular in my life. Strength gains are MASSIVE as hell yall. I am definetly loving this cycle.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1168
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    66.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good to see you back bro, was waiting to see how you were going to use that finigex, I almost bought some because of your success but its just too costly, for a big man such as myself (235) what happened with the Mtrn no luck finding it or youre going with the tried and true mass builders? Oh yes for the love of Muscle let no woman bring you down there will always be others bro. Keep your head up...
  24. New Member
    marco0526's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    93.77%

    emax..phera


    have you used emax and pheraplex...i tried the superdrol and didnt like that as much as the emax...getting ready to run emax and pheraplex
  25. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1168
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    66.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by marco0526
    have you used emax and pheraplex...i tried the superdrol and didnt like that as much as the emax...getting ready to run emax and pheraplex
    Why run Both? Emax is a dirtier version of PheraPlex, that for some causes more adrogenic sides than phera. As for me i have used Ergo and Phera, and loved Phera, used that for 8 weeks, and I am waiting for snail mail to post my Bloodwork, so all can see my liver and lipid levels and such.
  26. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Good to see you back bro, was waiting to see how you were going to use that finigex, I almost bought some because of your success but its just too costly, for a big man such as myself (235) what happened with the Mtrn no luck finding it or youre going with the tried and true mass builders? Oh yes for the love of Muscle let no woman bring you down there will always be others bro. Keep your head up...
    Dude thanks men i am just glad to be back, it is still weird that i used to be 225 and strong as hell....well i am stronger now, bacause i am using thesame weight at 186 that i used at 225. Mtrn, **** i sold that **** bro, big mistake. As far as finigenx goes i am using 18ml, split in 3, 3ml doses.
  27. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    406
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    52.21%

    why did u sell the MTRN, I have a bottle and was thinking of using it this summer for a cut, I have wondered why there has been no more logs on it, other than it is not sold anymore, I followed Ryan and Poopys logs and they had some mixed opinions on it....
  28. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    why did u sell the MTRN, I have a bottle and was thinking of using it this summer for a cut, I have wondered why there has been no more logs on it, other than it is not sold anymore, I followed Ryan and Poopys logs and they had some mixed opinions on it....
    Well from listening to my buddy POOPYPANTS i concluded that the Phera-plex might be superior to Mtrn. I am three weeks into this cycle and the gains i have gotten are insane, VASCULARITY is out of this world bro, STRENGTH gains are through the roof, Mass gains are clean as hell. I have some MDHT that i need to use up so i will be running a 1-test, MDHT cycle for cutting down to 6% bf this summer.
  29. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    WHERE THA HELL IS POOPYPANTS!!!!!!ANYONE SEEN HIM???????????
  30. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    DAY 20: BACK DAY

    DEADLIFTS (partials): 515lbs 8,5,5 405lbs 8,8,8
    CHINS:Bodyweight 12reps, Bodyweight +45lbs plate 6,6,5
    CABLE PULLDOWNS: 240lbs 7,6,6,5
    ONE ARM DUMBELL PULL: 140lbs 9,8,8
  31. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Bodyweight:186

    Strenght still climbing. I am only eating about 3500-4000 calories daily.
    Upped the dose of the finigenx to 21ml for the next 7 days and also i have upped the Phera-plex to 30mg daily for the next 12days and then i will drop it and start the superdrol along with 100mg of MDHT
  32. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    CHEST DAY:

    DAY 21


    DUMBELL PRESS (INCLINE) 120lbs 5,4,4 110lbs 10,7,7
    FLYES 60lbs 10,8,8
    DECLINE PRESS (HAMMER STRENGTH) 315 10,10,8
    DECLINE CABLES FLYES 80lbs 10,10,10

    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i crushed the 120lbs dumbells, i will be attempting 130 in 4 weeks , by then i should be able to handle 120s for 10-12reps hopefully.
  33. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Tomorrow is going to be rest day. I will update again in 3 days.
  34. New Member
    miked512's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    188
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

    congrats on the gains so far.

    Sounds really killer.
  35. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    406
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    52.21%

    great log so far, 120s for incline, u r a ****ing beast, I am going to start a 1-test, 4ad cycle in a week, should I stack it with super, or pp ?? I,m not trying to hijack, just getting opinions...
  36. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    great log so far, 120s for incline, u r a ****ing beast, I am going to start a 1-test, 4ad cycle in a week, should I stack it with super, or pp ?? I,m not trying to hijack, just getting opinions...
    It depends on what you want to become. If you want to be massive, vascular and strong as hell go with PP, if you want to be strong and make some gains go with Superdrol. If you want to be able to bench a car and deadlift a bus, go ahead and run the cycle like this


    Week 1 1-test, 4-ad, Phera-plex
    week 2 1-test, 4-ad, Phera-plex
    week 3 1-test, 4-ad, Phera-plex
    week 4 1-test, 4-ad, Superdrol
    week 5 1-test, 4-ad Superdrol
    week 6 1-test, 4-ad Superdrol

    Goodluck on your decision
  37. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by miked512
    congrats on the gains so far.

    Sounds really killer.
    Mike sup brother. How you been bro? what you been up to? Ready for your bulking cycle yet? remember i gat you on that other stuff.
  38. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    662
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    Mike sup brother. How you been bro? what you been up to? Ready for your bulking cycle yet? remember i gat you on that other stuff.
    Dip....YOU'RE A F**KING ANIMAL BRO!! Good **** man! I was gonna run H-50 again either solo or with some prostanazol, but i think I am going to run a PP/ SD cycle instead, and bulk up a bit, and then rung my next H-50 run to cut with. The gains you and Poopy got with this cycle....damn, I have to give it a try! Keep those awesome gains comming bro!
  39. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    431
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by swole210
    Dip....YOU'RE A F**KING ANIMAL BRO!! Good **** man! I was gonna run H-50 again either solo or with some prostanazol, but i think I am going to run a PP/ SD cycle instead, and bulk up a bit, and then rung my next H-50 run to cut with. The gains you and Poopy got with this cycle....damn, I have to give it a try! Keep those awesome gains comming bro!
    \

    Dude you have no idea how happy i am with the PP especially stacked with finigenx and then superdrol, this is good ****. Why dont you just run PP and H-50 that will be a killer combo. Thanks for the compliments bro, appreciate it.
  40. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    406
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    52.21%

    Thanks for the suggestion D., I haven,t tried PP yet, I like to try something new by itself to see how I will react to it, but that looks like a great cycle,u got me thinking !!!!!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superdrol and drug tests...
    By RDXg0d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 04:39 PM
  2. Phera-Plex or Superdrol?
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 08:32 PM
  3. Phera-Plex - Finigenx Cycle...
    By jdahlum in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 03:57 PM
  4. Superdrol and Marine testing
    By bdmcleod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 10:31 PM
  5. superdrol and 1-test
    By DamianL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in