PHERA-PLEX, FINIGENX, SUPERDROL and 1-TEST

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Any libido issues on Finigenx, dip?
No bro. But i am starting to get scared that i will be shutdown like a mofo when i get off this cycle. And my current fuk bod is a big time nympho, i definetly dont want her thinking that i am rejectin her.

But right now i am definetly doing really good on the sexual side, strong hard-ons.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
LOL NICE!!! too funny man... so youve fallen to the dark side (get it diplo??? just think sabout it,lol) and gonna get some fini too! shiz man you guys are friggen nuts. all you all gonna go missing for a couple months cause your arms were so pumped from typing that when your cat jumped on the desk and hit your **** a tendon snapped and you punched the cat through the monitor...... needless to say after a vary sad closed casket funeral and 6 months of physical therapy youll finally get over your phobia of keyboards and youll be back.
Ha ha poop you stupid men he he. Bro i was eating this protein bar today and my homegirl told me that my face was swollen, i taught "swollen". I went to the mirrow and saw my face, dude it was pumped up with blood that i had to wait for the blood to leave a little bit b4 eating the rest of the bar.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
LEG DAY. I made some solid gains in strength on the squats here is what the workout looks like

Squat 315lbs 10,10,8
Leg press 720lbs 12,12,12
Leg extension i go by feel dont really need to gain strength but still up bout 20lbs
Leg curls same as extensions

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On PCT make sure you have some trib, that Fenotest and Fuze should be good, as well damania and maca.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
bro i am working on the PCT already. All i need now is x-factor and 3 containers of vitargo.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was making sure you covered the sex aid pcts cant have a brother out there with a bdr, (bad dick report) !!!

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Bro thanks for checking out the log. The onlythingi must warn you about when doing these Superman Shakes is stretch marks. I have already helped my hommie Edwin out on 4 pounds in the past 3 days he started doing the shakes. He one more thing, you look solid in that photo in your avatar, is that you?

Thanks again for checking out my log
sup dude. yeah man thats me in the pix. but f*ck i 'm not a swole as you dog. btw, how long do you work out at the gym? i'm there for about 2 hrs give or take, but i stretch/warm-up for about 15-20 mins before and sometimes after.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
bro i am working on the PCT already. All i need now is x-factor and 3 containers of vitargo.
How's that X-factor? Have you used it before? I take it you have since you said said it is one of the last things you need toget for your pct.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
How's that X-factor? Have you used it before? I take it you have since you said said it is one of the last things you need toget for your pct.
Yeah i have used it b4 and i gained a **** load of strength, massive pumps, and about 5 lean pounds. It works bro. As for the vitargo, i use it first thing in the morning, and b4 and after training. Vitargo also adds to the massive pumps that you get, strength gains are also good, almost like Creatine but does not bloat you up and the strength are more profound.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
sup dude. yeah man thats me in the pix. but f*ck i 'm not a swole as you dog. btw, how long do you work out at the gym? i'm there for about 2 hrs give or take, but i stretch/warm-up for about 15-20 mins before and sometimes after.
DAMNNNNN 2hrs? **** i hope you have a protein shake by your side throughout that 2hrs of training, because after an hr of training thats where the aftermath of the damage you have inflicted on yourself via training starts. I would recommed that if you are training for mass you need to be done training in 40-50mins, 2hrs is kind of long bro. I train a bodypart per day, and my workouts last for about 40 mins.

miked512

Awards
Ha ha poop you stupid men he he. Bro i was eating this protein bar today and my homegirl told me that my face was swollen, i taught "swollen". I went to the mirrow and saw my face, dude it was pumped up with blood that i had to wait for the blood to leave a little bit b4 eating the rest of the bar.
And what kind of protein bar was this?

Why the hell am I even asking this? If it weren't a hershey's milk chocolate with almonds its not worth my time.

I need a way to scare the hell out of people without doing that weird eye trick. :blink:

marco0526

Awards
im reading much information that advises not to do supersets on gear...superset, my understanding is a set to exhaustion then a lighter set directly after (no rest)...check this out from Professional muscle (which seems to have more people using hard-gear as opposed to the phera,lmg,drol stuff...which i have tried all but the phera...anyway...just another read..info from professionalmuscle ...

Mon - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
* Incline press - warm-up sets, 1 work set
* Flat flyes - 1 work set
* Millitary press - 1 warm-up, 1 work set
* Lateral flyes - 1 work set
* Rear delt machine - 1 work set
* Tricep pushdowns - 1 warm-up, 1 work set
* Lying tricep extensions - 1 work-set

Wed - Quads, Hams, Calves
* Squats - warm-ups, 1 work set
* Leg press - work set
* Leg extension - work set
* Leg curl - warm-up, work set
* Stiff leg deadlift - work set
* Standing calf raise - work set

Fri - Abs, Back, Bis
* Rope crunches - warm up, work set
* Lat pull down - warm-ups, work set
* Deadlift - warm-up, work set
* Bent-over rows - work set
* Shrugs - work set
* Standing BB curls - warm up, work set
* Concentration curl - work set

You do a lot of warm-ups for your first exercise of
the day. You do one warm-up for the first exercise of
each bodypart, only to optimise the firing of te
neuropathways.
Let's use chest as an example - if for example your
max (work set) in the incline press is 3 plates, then
you do 2 warm-ups with the bar, 2 warm-ups with one
plate, 1 warm-up with 2 plates and then your work set
with 3 plates. The work set is a set where you fail at
about 6 reps. Every workout, you have to do more reps
or increase the weight in that work set (remember, the
muscle has to do something that it has not done
before). So if one work out you fail with 6 reps, the
following nothing less than 7. When you reach 8 reps,
the following workout you should do (increase) a
weight where you can do minimum 4 reps. Then increase
your reps again every workout until you reach 8 again,
and so on. Each rep has a tempo of 2-1-1. That is 2
seconds in the negative, one second in the contraction
and 1 second in the positive.
Then, after you fail in the incline press, you move
straight to flat flyes. You do not need a warmp now
because your chest is more than warm after you failed
on presses.
And that's it for chest. The basic routine stays the
same. If you want variety, small changes as using DB's
instead of BB or doing flat presse and incline flyes
for example, is mor ethan enough variety to keep the
muscle 'confused'.

DIET
VERY simple. Very important that you try to get as
close to 500g of protein per day. Easiest way to do
that is to have a whey protein shake in water with
every meal. Fats and carbs don't matter. Calories
don't count, macro nutrients (protein, fat, carb) do.
If you get to add fat on, just cut out the fats and
keep your carbs bellow 300g/day. That's all it is!
Very simple, but hard to stick to, so not many people
get results. On gear, the more protein you eat, the
more you grow. Is as simple as that. Gear maximises
protein synthesis.

i am getting ready to try this workout, my brother has used it for the last two weeks...advised that he fell "more full" for lack of a better term than he has with previous workouts, which included supersets....rest, diet, and proper training = growth....

comments? thoughts?
takecare

Jared

Awards
im reading much information that advises not to do supersets on gear...superset, my understanding is a set to exhaustion then a lighter set directly after (no rest)...check this out from Professional muscle (which seems to have more people using hard-gear as opposed to the phera,lmg,drol stuff...which i have tried all but the phera...anyway...just another read..info from professionalmuscle ...

* Leg press - work set

Fri - Abs, Back, Bis
* Shrugs - work set

neuropathways.
on presses.
muscle 'confused'.

DIET
protein synthesis.

i am getting ready to try this workout, my brother has used it for the last two weeks...advised that he fell "more full" for lack of a better term than he has with previous workouts, which included supersets....rest, diet, and proper training = growth....

comments? thoughts?
takecare
Hmmmmm?.......:wtf:

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
DAMNNNNN 2hrs? **** i hope you have a protein shake by your side throughout that 2hrs of training, because after an hr of training thats where the aftermath of the damage you have inflicted on yourself via training starts. I would recommed that if you are training for mass you need to be done training in 40-50mins, 2hrs is kind of long bro. I train a bodypart per day, and my workouts last for about 40 mins.
yeah dude i know. i`m there too long. I try to keep my muscle training to about 90 mins max excluding stretching. I`ll try to incoporate more supersets to shorten the time since i want to make the most out of my cycle.

I also train in martial arts which is why i`m there for so long. i usually beat the **** out of the bag for about 15-45 mins (depending on how i feel) and also do some pad work w/friends if i have the energy left. I`m still kind of debating if i should cut out my martial arts training to bulk up. what do you think man?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude i know. i`m there too long. I try to keep my muscle training to about 90 mins max excluding stretching. I`ll try to incoporate more supersets to shorten the time since i want to make the most out of my cycle.

I also train in martial arts which is why i`m there for so long. i usually beat the **** out of the bag for about 15-45 mins (depending on how i feel) and also do some pad work w/friends if i have the energy left. I`m still kind of debating if i should cut out my martial arts training to bulk up. what do you think man?
well if you are trying to bulk up you will have to chill out on the cardio work, wether it be punching bag or treadmill. Also cut your workout to 45mins tops bro, asuming you train one bodypart per day like i do.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
And what kind of protein bar was this?

Why the hell am I even asking this? If it weren't a hershey's milk chocolate with almonds its not worth my time.

I need a way to scare the hell out of people without doing that weird eye trick. :blink:
clossal 100 is called i believe. its a red pack. I did not really pay attention to the brand only the protein and calorie count, it was given to me as a tryout by my homeboy, who runs this supp store.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established

* Leg press - work set

Fri - Abs, Back, Bis
* Shrugs - work set

neuropathways.
on presses.
muscle 'confused'.

DIET
protein synthesis.

comments? thoughts?
takecare
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :run:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clossal 100 is called i believe. its a red pack. I did not really pay attention to the brand only the protein and calorie count, it was given to me as a tryout by my homeboy, who runs this supp store.
Ya dude it totally sounds like you were mad allergic to the bar! You actually finished it still after you blew up? Huh, dunno man check cause those pro-bars can be pretty sucky. contain peanuts, sunflower seeds, coconut ya know all the foods that people are usually allergic too, are you? If you look close it should tell you what it contains including more often then not, a chocolate flavored (not really chocolate) coating that may cause laxitive like effects to sensitive individuals.... exactly whats written on most. dunno bout you but i dont eat pro bars in order to stay regular.

Jon

yo bro diplo is right, you gotta cut a grip of you cardio type exercises, i wouldnt do anything more then 30-45 min of cardio for someone allready in you shape, anything else man and every warm up set (besides the neccesary) every punch or kick and even tons of stretching (like aerobic type) takes and burns valuable muscle building calories that you need to grow.

make sure also that your diet is in check bro, especially with a guy like you in order to grow you will need surpluss cals, meaning enough to support your activities allready performed and then a considerable amount more then that to grow.

if you havent allready its smart to break down your daily diet and find out how many cals on average you eat in a day, once you got an average id start by making sure to get 500 more cals then that number and up it 100 more cals everytime gains start to slow.

you also have to eat the right foods in the right amounts, you want your total daily calories broke down into the macronutrient groups carbs (1g/4kcal) protiens (1g/4kcal) and fats (1g/9kcal) and then adjust each one by adding and removing foods until you average about 40% of kcals from carbs 40% of kcals from Protiens and 20% of kcals from healthy unnsaturated fats/efa's. and as a rule of thumb you should be eating 1.5 g of pro for every lb you weigh.

as for your routine i dont gotta ton of detailed tips other then do something different. obviously your not growing in the way you want with the routine your using so swith it up alot. with as much cardio and strenuous excercising you do with martial arts you prob are used to endurance type activities so your body doesnt need to adapt. my guess is if you try HEAVY weight training with slow steady reps in the 6-8 range targeting individual muscle groups each day and use diff exercises from week to week when a muscle group comes back around.

your biggest deal for sure though would be eating bro. if you cant put it away you wont put it on, bottom line. So this usually means crazy eating schedules and making sure you get all your cals even if its with protien and oatmeal shakes and fish/flax oil, just dont think that eating McDonalds 8 times a day is gonna help you bulk either, at least not bulk muscle. look up a BMR calculator (BMR = Base Metabolic Rate, or how many cals you burned and should be the min eaten ED) on the internet, there is a really good one in the tools tab @ Nutritiondata.com along with all the nutritional info on any produce and fast food you might eat and not able to track otherwise.

hope that random info helps bro. GL

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
what yall think??????yep yep i am small i know!!!!!still under construction though.

Attachments

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man dip, all I can say is you are huge, and your forearms are like popeyes? any grip work or just heavy liftin... Keep it goin big guy...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
what yall think??????yep yep i am small i know!!!!!still under construction though.
SO how about some of them arms for some traps??? LOL! Looking good bro! Keep up the awesome work! Looking like a mini Sergio Oliva in that pic:thumbsup: :lol: !

miked512

Awards

The other guys are right on this, you are going to have to cut out the cardio or calm it down, just a tad to bulk up. However, I know how much it really sucks to take that long off of martial arts training (I've gone even longer) and then have to get back into it. So instead of just quitting, the better question would be how many days of the week are you in the gym?

Personally, I'd just do that martial arts training on opposite days as the weights. Too bad I can't do that now thanks to graduate school so just like myself, do martial arts in the morning and weights in the afternoon. I hate weights in the morning for a majority of reasons I refuse to get into. You could probably pull this off if you're a 5 day a weeker, but I'd just say do the alternating days approach with a number of rest days. If you've got shitty hours at a dojo or whatever, then ... eh, try to space it apart as much as you can. Make sure you get your preworkout nutrition in there as well.

Yeah, going to the gym twice a day kinda sucks. You're still going to kill a number of the gains you could be making but this will minimize the damage. Unless well, you decide to wake up earlier and take in some EXTRA calories to get this taken care of.

miked512

Awards
Sometimes, I just can't believe you. You call yourself small.

Ha ha, I'm slacking when I should have left by not to head to the gym. :) woo hoo...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey dare not compare him to Sergio Olivia-- HES BETTER THAN THAT 2 BIT FAT PIECE OF **** !!! sorry i cant stand that guy. if you want to know why check my basic cuts log... Anyway back to Diplo gaining 2 lbs a day...:nutkick:

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
small my ass dog!!! :jaw: you`re f*ckin swole dude! **** i might go online to find some ROIDS from some european country already! i`m freakin jealous!!

keep up the good work dude!

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Ya dude it totally sounds like you were mad allergic to the bar! You actually finished it still after you blew up? Huh, dunno man check cause those pro-bars can be pretty sucky. contain peanuts, sunflower seeds, coconut ya know all the foods that people are usually allergic too, are you? If you look close it should tell you what it contains including more often then not, a chocolate flavored (not really chocolate) coating that may cause laxitive like effects to sensitive individuals.... exactly whats written on most. dunno bout you but i dont eat pro bars in order to stay regular.

Jon

yo bro diplo is right, you gotta cut a grip of you cardio type exercises, i wouldnt do anything more then 30-45 min of cardio for someone allready in you shape, anything else man and every warm up set (besides the neccesary) every punch or kick and even tons of stretching (like aerobic type) takes and burns valuable muscle building calories that you need to grow.

make sure also that your diet is in check bro, especially with a guy like you in order to grow you will need surpluss cals, meaning enough to support your activities allready performed and then a considerable amount more then that to grow.

if you havent allready its smart to break down your daily diet and find out how many cals on average you eat in a day, once you got an average id start by making sure to get 500 more cals then that number and up it 100 more cals everytime gains start to slow.

you also have to eat the right foods in the right amounts, you want your total daily calories broke down into the macronutrient groups carbs (1g/4kcal) protiens (1g/4kcal) and fats (1g/9kcal) and then adjust each one by adding and removing foods until you average about 40% of kcals from carbs 40% of kcals from Protiens and 20% of kcals from healthy unnsaturated fats/efa's. and as a rule of thumb you should be eating 1.5 g of pro for every lb you weigh.

as for your routine i dont gotta ton of detailed tips other then do something different. obviously your not growing in the way you want with the routine your using so swith it up alot. with as much cardio and strenuous excercising you do with martial arts you prob are used to endurance type activities so your body doesnt need to adapt. my guess is if you try HEAVY weight training with slow steady reps in the 6-8 range targeting individual muscle groups each day and use diff exercises from week to week when a muscle group comes back around.

your biggest deal for sure though would be eating bro. if you cant put it away you wont put it on, bottom line. So this usually means crazy eating schedules and making sure you get all your cals even if its with protien and oatmeal shakes and fish/flax oil, just dont think that eating McDonalds 8 times a day is gonna help you bulk either, at least not bulk muscle. look up a BMR calculator (BMR = Base Metabolic Rate, or how many cals you burned and should be the min eaten ED) on the internet, there is a really good one in the tools tab @ Nutritiondata.com along with all the nutritional info on any produce and fast food you might eat and not able to track otherwise.

hope that random info helps bro. GL
hey thanks for the advice poops! i kind of known that my diet was not up to par but by reading everyone's else's diet plan, i'm gonna make some major adjustments. I haven't entirely made a plan yet but i'll keep you updated when i do. as for the training, i'll try to see if i can drop it to 50 mins but to me, it just seems to little. would you mind telling me how you're schedule is for comparison purposes? I've been lifting for about 5 yrs now so i think maybe i'm plateued out. plus i got asian DNA which is not really attributable to bodybuilding..hehe.. oh well.. anyways, thanks for the advice. much appreciated.:thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey thanks for the advice poops! i kind of known that my diet was not up to par but by reading everyone's else's diet plan, i'm gonna make some major adjustments. I haven't entirely made a plan yet but i'll keep you updated when i do. as for the training, i'll try to see if i can drop it to 50 mins but to me, it just seems to little. would you mind telling me how you're schedule is for comparison purposes? I've been lifting for about 5 yrs now so i think maybe i'm plateued out. plus i got asian DNA which is not really attributable to bodybuilding..hehe.. oh well.. anyways, thanks for the advice. much appreciated.:thumbsup:
ya man honestly my situation right this moment is actually alto like yours activity wise, i snowboard at least 3 times a week for 4-8 hours at a time, thats a shitload of calories to try and bulk on so luckily enough i had a little fat and am using the season to my advantage and have changed my whole diet and training to match my high activity level.

when i bulk though i really only do 45-75 min workouts (unless im just on one and feel like i cant stop) consisting mostly of compound muslce group excersizes and never any cardio.
my days usually go
mon- chest tri
tues- back bi
wed- legs
thurs-rest
fri- chest/shoulder
sat- bi/tri (sometimes abs and light lower back)

each day is really different though so other then the groups i listed its pretty inconsistant, usually staples for groups llike bench/dumbell press (preferdumbells, feel they give more strength and size and definition, their just better lol) lat pull downs and pull ups on back, and then whatever i feel like would scratch my itch for that day.

ususally do one main warm up a day or if i start a new muslce group i do light warm up or stretch, but then use 2 or 3 large compound movement excersizes followed by 3 or more focused movements with machines or free weights that isolate then do the same for the shared muscle, the next week i start with the opposite from the first and also try to use different isolating movements or machines. this seems to work really well for me, it keeps my body guessing and forced to adapt,as well as it is easy to adjust to focus on any muscle group i might observe lagging. sorry its not more precise, im not all that big on allways doing the same thing, although i dont think its best for bulking to do everything (full body workouts)

if you can really train for 90 min and still do kick bag afterwars then you are not training correctly, you need to throw on more weight and focus more on each rep, you should try TUT with you endurance it should be good for you and help balance out all the fast twitch muscle fibers you undoubtedly have with slow twitch strength fibers. tut is time under tension and it involves super slow reps and tons of focus, ive never used it so maybe someone can get you a good routine or you might find one on here if you search,

lastly i'll reiterate that you need to eat alot bro, especially before an after any excersize, martial arts or weight training, eat both times, its the most important meal youll have since its gives you the strength to perform the excersize and then replenish the stores and provide ample nutrients for muscle repair.

well good luck man let us know what you decide and how it works out for you .......

DIPLO YOU BASAGE YOUR LOOKIN HUGE! GOOD WORK YO!

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dip the only thing small on u, looks to be your waist, keep up the hard work it is paying off...........

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
@ Kappa-Beta Colony in Fall 2004 (UTPA) and I am currently attending college there. U a Tke Apowerz6?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, just knew a lot at U Hartford, thought you were pretty boy from there. Cool guys all the ones I met, and all big and jacked !

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
The other guys are right on this, you are going to have to cut out the cardio or calm it down, just a tad to bulk up. However, I know how much it really sucks to take that long off of martial arts training (I've gone even longer) and then have to get back into it. So instead of just quitting, the better question would be how many days of the week are you in the gym?

Personally, I'd just do that martial arts training on opposite days as the weights. Too bad I can't do that now thanks to graduate school so just like myself, do martial arts in the morning and weights in the afternoon. I hate weights in the morning for a majority of reasons I refuse to get into. You could probably pull this off if you're a 5 day a weeker, but I'd just say do the alternating days approach with a number of rest days. If you've got shitty hours at a dojo or whatever, then ... eh, try to space it apart as much as you can. Make sure you get your preworkout nutrition in there as well.

Yeah, going to the gym twice a day kinda sucks. You're still going to kill a number of the gains you could be making but this will minimize the damage. Unless well, you decide to wake up earlier and take in some EXTRA calories to get this taken care of.
hey mike. thanks for the tip. man that's hardcore to train twice a day. much props. as for training, i usually go to the gym 6 days a week and run on the 7th day. So its pretty much everyday. You may say i'm overtraining but i just feel shitty if i don't get some type of workout either running, martial arts, or lifting. but like i said in a previous message, i'm gonna try to reanalyze everything and take into consideration that rest is actually good for the body! i just have to get myself "mentally" ready to stay home and do nothing-training wise. well i'll keep u posted. btw, what martial art do you do? aite man peace.

miked512

Awards
hey mike. thanks for the tip. man that's hardcore to train twice a day. much props. as for training, i usually go to the gym 6 days a week and run on the 7th day. So its pretty much everyday. You may say i'm overtraining but i just feel shitty if i don't get some type of workout either running, martial arts, or lifting. but like i said in a previous message, i'm gonna try to reanalyze everything and take into consideration that rest is actually good for the body! i just have to get myself "mentally" ready to stay home and do nothing-training wise. well i'll keep u posted. btw, what martial art do you do? aite man peace.
6 days a week!?!?! Yikes!! My problem is I've got grad school two days of the week and then there are the friday night activities I can't pull myself away from. Eh, so since I'm at the dojo only 2-3 nights of the week for 3 hours, and those are my free days I train the weights in the morning and then go through the hours of practice at night. If I train on school days, I'll sleep in class because I'll get back into that routine of 6 pm is my natural nap time.

The martial art I do currently is hapkido so I'm supposed to spell dojo as dojang. I used to do judo but, eh, I needed something a bit different this time.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Man dip, all I can say is you are huge, and your forearms are like popeyes? any grip work or just heavy liftin... Keep it goin big guy...
thanks for the compliments bro.
I do not do any forearm movements, never did. My forearm developement is from the heavyass deadlifts, Heavyass rows, rope pushdowns and curls that i do.

Thanks again for the comps

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
SO how about some of them arms for some traps??? LOL! Looking good bro! Keep up the awesome work! Looking like a mini Sergio Oliva in that pic:thumbsup: :lol: !

I have started hiting my traps directly now so hopefully they will grow as big as yours. If not i will contact you on borrowing some of those monster traps. Mini Olivia yeahhhhhhhh rightttttttttt!!!?????i only wish.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes, I just can't believe you. You call yourself small.

Ha ha, I'm slacking when I should have left by not to head to the gym. :) woo hoo...
Mike get you ass to the gym NOWWWWW!!! my bad for yelling its the Phera-PLEX talking. So yeah i think i am small and i want to get bigger is that not what we all want? bigger? i want to build muscles so that i can get more pussi, you seee. Oh and dont forget spring break is coming up.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
small my ass dog!!! :jaw: you`re f*ckin swole dude! **** i might go online to find some ROIDS from some european country already! i`m freakin jealous!!

keep up the good work dude!
dude you are not doing too bad yourself, plus you are shorter so feeling your frame will be faster that us tall fuks. You already have a great build, but we all want to get bigger, so keep pushing massive weights and definetly cut down on the cardio. Myself i have never done cardio b4, well maybe here and there but i have never really concentrated on doing cardio, i have been working out for 5-6 years i think and i can count the amount of time that i have been on a treadmill. Although recently i bought a pitbull so walking him for 20mins everday is my new found cardio.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DIPLO YOU BASAGE YOUR LOOKIN HUGE! GOOD WORK YO!
Dude you are becoming a Guru on this forum, **** all these good advices you are giving.

So whats new bro?girls?life?girls?life oh did i say girls, oh my bad. Girls? **** diplomat stop! i cant its the Phera.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 32: WEIGHT 197 this is a gain in 23 pounds since the start of this cycle. HA ha. Me like.

Today is shoulder day will report back on the gains

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
12lbs in 25 days for me. But, this is th heaviest I've ever been (191 this morning).

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 32: WEIGHT 197 this is a gain in 23 pounds since the start of this cycle. HA ha. Me like.

Today is shoulder day will report back on the gains
WHAT! ARE YOU JOKING!

Dude that is effing incredible, seriously to make that gain that quick and still moving is not even funny! and i'll bet you r staying pretty trim if not still dropping fat too huh?

ASS... thats right, i said it.

DAMN HAND! you bitches are getting huge as hell without me!...... umm for a second or 2..... got a little secret sitting next to me here on my bed that just came in the mail... some 800 diff caps and 400g of powder.... supposedly i'll be roid status within a week or 2.... without roids. curious yet????? lol well ill be throwin up a log and letting you guys know more. BWAHAHAHA

and as for those girls man.... wel you know how it goes man, yo were just there, **** sucks when i seriously have 3 new numbers from just this week and fri, and i dont feel the urge to hi up any of 'em, dont got the Phera drive (for now too, see above *SNICKERS*) to make me go for it for the sake of cheeks and even if i got that man it wwas a tough hit and wont be in full backhanding action for a second or 2, and when i do its def gonna be diff, this was one of those things that makes you re-evaluate the way you go about things and my overall feeling towards trust and a seriious relationship....... aight man you can tell i dont got enough hormones in my body so i think im gonna go take a trip to my gigantor box of anabolic goodies and get this SUPER STACK jumpin... look out Diplo... 2 bills sounds like its callin out to the poopster.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
WHAT! ARE YOU JOKING!

Dude that is effing incredible, seriously to make that gain that quick and still moving is not even funny! and i'll bet you r staying pretty trim if not still dropping fat too huh?

ASS... thats right, i said it.

DAMN HAND! you bitches are getting huge as hell without me!...... umm for a second or 2..... got a little secret sitting next to me here on my bed that just came in the mail... some 800 diff caps and 400g of powder.... supposedly i'll be roid status within a week or 2.... without roids. curious yet????? lol well ill be throwin up a log and letting you guys know more. BWAHAHAHA

and as for those girls man.... wel you know how it goes man, yo were just there, **** sucks when i seriously have 3 new numbers from just this week and fri, and i dont feel the urge to hi up any of 'em, dont got the Phera drive (for now too, see above *SNICKERS*) to make me go for it for the sake of cheeks and even if i got that man it wwas a tough hit and wont be in full backhanding action for a second or 2, and when i do its def gonna be diff, this was one of those things that makes you re-evaluate the way you go about things and my overall feeling towards trust and a seriious relationship....... aight man you can tell i dont got enough hormones in my body so i think im gonna go take a trip to my gigantor box of anabolic goodies and get this SUPER STACK jumpin... look out Diplo... 2 bills sounds like its callin out to the poopster.
Alright you FUKKK what da hell are you up too bro? i need to know? tell me? TELL MEEEE?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ummm Ill let him tell you, do some searching big man... Well I will be starting a log on monday so check it out, and Diplo good work, and Poop keep us posted...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Alright you FUKKK what da hell are you up too bro? i need to know? tell me? TELL MEEEE?
LOL!!:rofl:

Every one is going to run secrete stacks now to try and catch up to you Dip!:woohoo:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
ummm Ill let him tell you, do some searching big man... Well I will be starting a log on monday so check it out, and Diplo good work, and Poop keep us posted...
What are you running? I probably missed it somewhere:think: ! I 'll be checking it out though.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dude poops log is like 8 pages long with his observations.... keep searching....