PHERA-PLEX, FINIGENX, SUPERDROL and 1-TEST

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 22: I was suppose to take today off, but i ended up going to hit Biceps and Triceps. I will be taking tomorrow off though.

I had to superset Bics and Tris, so as to save me time.

CLOSE GRIP BENCH: 225lbs 7,7, 235lbs 5
superset
BARBELL CURLS: 135lbs 8,7,7 145lbs 5
superset
CABLE PUSHDOWNS: 180lbs 15,15, 225lbs 8,8,6
superset
SEATED DUMBELL CURLS: 55lbs 7,7,5
superset
CABLE KICKBACKS: 50lbs 10,8,8,7
ONE ARM PREACHER DUMBELLS: 55lbs 7,5,5,5

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
hey i got a question, is finigenx magnum a progestin?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"lost all the mass", "eating 250-300 calories daily", "Was going through a major depression because of my EX"
This is diplo's and my main ingredient in our cutting diet!!! ....... bitches...... gotta love em' damnitt.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
This is diplo's and my main ingredient in our cutting diet!!! ....... bitches...... gotta love em' damnitt.
HA ha ha ha ha ha. Gat dat, right. BIATCHES WILL BE BIATCHES!!!!Ignore them, and grow muscles, if you build it they will come!

dude ny bics are so pumped i can barely right this shizznit down, dammnnn hommieee

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHERE THA HELL IS POOPYPANTS!!!!!!ANYONE SEEN HIM???????????
DAMN BRO!!!!!!! WTF! ya sorry man i cant belive i havent seen this damn thing sitting in your sig. line this whole time!!! i wish i had been for sure! damn at least you still got like 3 more weeks and im sure these next 3 will probally be where you see the most progress!! HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS THOUGH?????? lol man i told your ass that youd **** over PP lol and then youl have PP lol, nice.

damn you with the fini man! i'd love to try it but that shiz is just to expensive for me. i dunno though man i hope your taking mad amounts of milk thistle and whatnot for this large a cycle.

i know what you mean about the vascularity man! when i had that shiz and prostan going i was vascular and hard as all hell, it was rediculous man, always felt like my arms were flexed and when i work out i blow up like mad, dont know why but i always experience intense pumps with almost any kinda supp but PP was just sick!

as you can see PP is where its at for strength!!! man allready pushin the same weight with 20 lbs less muscle!! just wait till your a solid 205 from PP and pushin WEIGHT! man all i can suggest for your cycle that is a given but many overlook is to make sure and ramp up the cals in cunjonction with increase in weight or your gains will start to taper off far earlier then whats possible, thank goodness a diet under 3500 kcals actually can keep me gaining past 185 but for some reason most people need loads more kcals to make the weight. well keep it up man i gotta finish reading the rest that ive missed

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dang Nice progress bro!

Hey i know it was asked but i saw no answer and was also wondering how tall are you???

im like 5'11" and damn near the same weight (or was, i just dropped a couple pounds mostly fat.... i hope) but i gotta get on a cycle of PP and M-trn and i'll be pushin just as much weight! your starting measurements are damn close too cept my arms just shrank (mostly fat off the tris for sure, way more visisble now) down to 16 again but they actually look bigger... oh well.

Yo expain to me what SUPERSETS are in you routine?? its possible i heard of it, but at least not by that name.

well man keep up the good work and if you can throw on some pics n show us whats up! peace

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 25: Today is going to be shoulder and Legs. I will be hitting th gym a little later on today folks, so stay tuned for the updates.

What else can i say about this stack that most people already don't know, THIS STACK WILL BLOW YOUR TOP OFF, the gains are still coming hard. I am very vascular, i have gained nothing but muscle, maybe a little fat but i doubt if it even records on the scale. Now i am not saying that i am ripped to shreds, i am saying that i have gained mostly muscle off the stack and definetly dropped fat. I normally have problem gaining weight with any less than 4000 calories, going up as high as 5500 calories. But i have been eating 3500calories mostly from Oatmeal as a primary source of carbs, chicken breast and thighs, Newyork strip steak, lots of alaskan cod.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Dang Nice progress bro!

Hey i know it was asked but i saw no answer and was also wondering how tall are you???

im like 5'11" and damn near the same weight (or was, i just dropped a couple pounds mostly fat.... i hope) but i gotta get on a cycle of PP and M-trn and i'll be pushin just as much weight! your starting measurements are damn close too cept my arms just shrank (mostly fat off the tris for sure, way more visisble now) down to 16 again but they actually look bigger... oh well.

Yo expain to me what SUPERSETS are in you routine?? its possible i heard of it, but at least not by that name.

well man keep up the good work and if you can throw on some pics n show us whats up! peace
Hey bro i am about 5 11 too. Supersets is when you bounce from one exercise to another without taking a break. Like for instance you superset biceps and back in one workout, you start out with Barbell rows and then immiediatly follow that up with barbell curls, then back to barbell rows, you dont stop until you have done the amount of sets that you want to do.

Bro i will have the pics be4 the end of this cycle.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Okay yall check this out. On sunday the 21st i took measurement on every body part to track my progress so far. Everybody part is up about 1 inches, excepting my shoulders, they are up 1.5 inches. I measure my biceps about 18inches cold. This morning when i measured them 18.50 is what it showed i was so shocked and went to weigh myself to see if i have gained weight. I weighed in at 191lbs with no clothes. So i have gained 17lbs in 25 days. The onlything that trips me out is that when i first got to 190lbs last year i was carrying more fat and water weight, but now i am bone dry, to top it off i am stronger than i have ever been.
On the 28th day i will start the superdrol portion of the cycle.

Well.....thats all folks.........:run:

Irish480

Awards
Your gains on phera-phlex were really good. I can't wait to hear your results on the superdrol.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Okay yall check this out. On sunday the 21st i took measurement on every body part to track my progress so far. Everybody part is up about 1 inches, excepting my shoulders, they are up 1.5 inches. I measure my biceps about 18inches cold. This morning when i measured them 18.50 is what it showed i was so shocked and went to weigh myself to see if i have gained weight. I weighed in at 191lbs with no clothes. So i have gained 17lbs in 25 days. The onlything that trips me out is that when i first got to 190lbs last year i was carrying more fat and water weight, but now i am bone dry, to top it off i am stronger than i have ever been.
On the 28th day i will start the superdrol portion of the cycle.

Well.....thats all folks.........:run:
:jaw:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 25: SHOULDERS

BARBELL SHOULDER PRESS: 235lbs 5,5 drop set 200lbs 5
SEATED SIDE LATERAL: 35lbs 15,15 45lbs 10,8,8
superset
LYING SIDE LATERAL: 15lbs 15,15 25lbs 10,10,8
CABLE SIDE LATERAL: 35lbs 15 drop set 20lbs 10,8
ARNOLD PRESS: 60lbs 10,8, drop 40lbs 10
REAR LATERALS: 45lbs 10,10

I use alot of sets and different because my shoulders are very lagging and i need to bring them up BIG TIME.

miked512

Awards
Damn, I've been at this cutting thing for a while. I need to go ahead and try that ...

:burger:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pioneer yes fini is a progestin, supposed closest thing to a tren besides m-trn....

Last edited:
swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Dude trust me i know.......but there is no need for all that you are a monster. I need to borrow some of those traps of yours ;-)
LOL! Aight, I'll trade you some traps for some of your 18.5" guns. I can barely get mine over 17:think: . Oh by the way bro, I meant to ask you about your recomendation with the PP and H-50 cycle. I was thinking of just doing a one week xover instead of 2 weeks, but either way, what do you think the dosage of the PP should be at that point, since H-50will be in the mix as well? Since I have no experience wiht PP, I am not sure. Thanks again bro!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my suggestion would be just keep it 10 mgs for two weeks (bridge)and do 20 week 3, then 30 last if it is necessary.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
my suggestion would be just keep it 10 mgs for two weeks (bridge)and do 20 week 3, then 30 last if it is necessary.
That sounds good bro, thanks! And I meant to say"bridge", not "xover"..LOL!:icon_lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya do
That sounds good bro, thanks! And I meant to say"bridge", not "xover"..LOL!:icon_lol:
ya it dont matter i like xover lol but ya man i would run it like this if using both

wk1 PP 10mg
wk2 PP 20mg
wk3 PP 30mg (if needed)
wk4 PP 20mg, H-50 25mg (break tablet in half)
wk5 H-50 50mg
wk6 H-50 50mg
wk7 H-50 50mg-75mg (if needed)

my reasoning behind this is to make the most of your cycle when its peaking meanwhile avoiding any excess h-50,PP or a combination of them both. i dont know that youll see any difference when droppng to 20mg PP from 30 (if used) since it tends to linger like SD and the h-50 should kick in real quick with your body allready in a prepared state thus the lower dose, doing this benifitd you a couple ways, you save product (or just have more for later like w/ 75mg) and since youll allready be flyin on PP 25mg is enough to get it flowin and active in your system w/out putting the extra stress on your liver. hmmmm now i wanna try it.....

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
dip, great results..... that cycle is kickin ass so far and im def interested to see your gains on SD (picked up my first bottle of SD for an upcomin cycle, should be fun)!

i got a weird question though abot FINIGENX
about a month or so ago, i guess the current version of Finigenx was stopped. i spoke with a Pharmagenx rep a while ago, and she said that it will be a new improved version that was actually going for improvements (wasn't being redone because of the PH pressure discontinuing SD, PP, and such.)

I can't seem to find much information on their site.... do you know any info on it dip?

keep up the great work big man
lata

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
ya doya it dont matter i like xover lol but ya man i would run it like this if using both

wk1 PP 10mg
wk2 PP 20mg
wk3 PP 30mg (if needed)
wk4 PP 20mg, H-50 25mg (break tablet in half)
wk5 H-50 50mg
wk6 H-50 50mg
wk7 H-50 50mg-75mg (if needed)

my reasoning behind this is to make the most of your cycle when its peaking meanwhile avoiding any excess h-50,PP or a combination of them both. i dont know that youll see any difference when droppng to 20mg PP from 30 (if used) since it tends to linger like SD and the h-50 should kick in real quick with your body allready in a prepared state thus the lower dose, doing this benifitd you a couple ways, you save product (or just have more for later like w/ 75mg) and since youll allready be flyin on PP 25mg is enough to get it flowin and active in your system w/out putting the extra stress on your liver. hmmmm now i wanna try it.....
Awesome poop! This more along the lines I was thinking! I think that is exactly how I am going to run it. That should be a pretty awesome cycle, being it that PP seems to blow you up, and then keep getting those nice solid gains with the H-50! Did you go up to 30mgs of PP Poop? I can't remember from your log:confused: ! Thanks again bro!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
dip, great results..... that cycle is kickin ass so far and im def interested to see your gains on SD (picked up my first bottle of SD for an upcomin cycle, should be fun)!

about a month or so ago, i guess the current version of Finigenx was stopped. i spoke with a Pharmagenx rep a while ago, and she said that it will be a new improved version that was actually going for improvements (wasn't being redone because of the PH pressure discontinuing SD, PP, and such.)

I can't seem to find much information on their site.... do you know any info on it dip?

lata
Interesting! I did Finigenx w/SD. Man that was a sick cycle!! Had to stop it early though, because of my short fuse:rasp: :rant: , and my sky high bp:sick: . I was thinking of throwing it in with my next PP/H-50 cycle since it is not a methyl and could run it a little longer, but I have allready spent a **** load stocking up on goodies, and PCT. Who knows, maybe I'll give in to temptation and end up getting it:twisted: .

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting! I did Finigenx w/SD. Man that was a sick cycle!! Had to stop it early though, because of my short fuse:rasp: :rant: , and my sky high bp:sick: . I was thinking of throwing it in with my next PP/H-50 cycle since it is not a methyl and could run it a little longer, but I have allready spent a **** load stocking up on goodies, and PCT. Who knows, maybe I'll give in to temptation and end up getting it:twisted: .
thats one damn expensive temptation! But i hear ya on that cause ive really wanted to see what its all about as well, ive seen it for the longest and thought it was BULL until i see some Avetar picture with a HUGE ASS black dude in it claimin fini!..... bastard.

haha ya i did 30 mg for one week, pretty much ran what i just laid out for you there w/ SD instead of h-50 and i ran prostan the entire length i ran PP, all in all week 3 was my biggest week in gains especially strength but didnt really slow down at all when i dropped back to 20 again, so im not sure it was necessary but definately was fun regardless.

Hey diplo besides the fact you know your one good lookin (big) strong *ss motha do you feel any mood enhanching effects? i couldnt tell if it was the PP or just the fact that getting ripped that fast makes me gidddy as a school girl. lol. hows the libido? my PP cycle was back before i started my new "cutting plan" and i'll tell ya her favorite supplement for me is PP as well.... even after i changed things up its bringin 'em back for another taste.... or 4.

hmmmm other then that things smooth? any acne? does fini or any of the otheres give you acne? PP for me i felt like i cleared up actually since i had finished a NHA cycle w/ rebound and it even gave me acne.....

i heard about the fini thing and im not sure if it 100% accurate but all it was was a change in the compound "name" but the actual structure is the same i guess, some were trying to say one was a tren derivative and the other somethin else but i guess that was a mistake too cause its just been compared to the other 2 and is actually quite different structurally,

now take that with a grain of salt cause im going off my memory about what i heard.... not super realiable sorry. im pretty sure that was on here so a search should pull it up, it was within the last 2 months.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to suggest that you go up to 20mgs during the x over, but I dont have much knowledge of H50, and phera was so goood to me at 10 mgs the first time I was feelin pumped. I ran 30mgs on my 8weeker for 6 of those weeks, and i have to post the bloodwork on tomorrow to show my lipids, and everything else. anywho Thanks poop, and how are you doin man?

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Oh guys as far as my diet i will be doing 3 superman shakes in between my solid meals. This is what the meal plan look like

Meal 1: 12 egg whites, 1 scoop whey protein+oatmeal drink.
Meal 2: Superman Shake
Meal 3: Chicken and 8oz Wheat Spaghetti
Pre and post meal 60grms protein and vitargo before and after training.
Meal 4: Superman Shake
Meal 5: Chicken and 8oz Wheat Spaghetti
Meal 6: Superman Shake
Meal 7: 4 whole eggs 3 whites & 2 cans of tuna.

Superman shake:

16oz milk (lactaid)
cup of Oatmeal
2 Scoops Whey Protein
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Banana

Calories: 1130
Protein: 58
Carbs: 72
Fats: 42

Oatmeal drink:

16oz Oatmeal
16oz Apple Juice

You get your good carbs and your Vitamine C.
Great f*ckin log dude! I'm definately learning a lot. I'm gonna try to make a superman shake too! I actually had a hard time trying to fit oatmeal w/all my other meals. it just didn't occur to me to make it as a shake. Anyways, thanks for the help. Look forward to your SD results! peace out dude!:thumbsup:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to suggest that you go up to 20mgs during the x over, but I dont have much knowledge of H50, and phera was so goood to me at 10 mgs the first time I was feelin pumped. I ran 30mgs on my 8weeker for 6 of those weeks, and i have to post the bloodwork on tomorrow to show my lipids, and everything else. anywho Thanks poop, and how are you doin man?
Damn, so 10 mgs was enough? Thats pretty good **** then! How was it at 30 mgs bro? Must have been pretty nice:twisted: ! I loved the H-50. So this should be a pretty nice stack to me. Thanks again bro!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
thats one damn expensive temptation! But i hear ya on that cause ive really wanted to see what its all about as well, ive seen it for the longest and thought it was BULL until i see some Avetar picture with a HUGE ASS black dude in it claimin fini!..... bastard.

haha ya i did 30 mg for one week, pretty much ran what i just laid out for you there w/ SD instead of h-50 and i ran prostan the entire length i ran PP, all in all week 3 was my biggest week in gains especially strength but didnt really slow down at all when i dropped back to 20 again, so im not sure it was necessary but definately was fun regardless.

Hey diplo besides the fact you know your one good lookin (big) strong *ss motha do you feel any mood enhanching effects? i couldnt tell if it was the PP or just the fact that getting ripped that fast makes me gidddy as a school girl. lol. hows the libido? my PP cycle was back before i started my new "cutting plan" and i'll tell ya her favorite supplement for me is PP as well.... even after i changed things up its bringin 'em back for another taste.... or 4.

hmmmm other then that things smooth? any acne? does fini or any of the otheres give you acne? PP for me i felt like i cleared up actually since i had finished a NHA cycle w/ rebound and it even gave me acne.....

i heard about the fini thing and im not sure if it 100% accurate but all it was was a change in the compound "name" but the actual structure is the same i guess, some were trying to say one was a tren derivative and the other somethin else but i guess that was a mistake too cause its just been compared to the other 2 and is actually quite different structurally

now take that with a grain of salt cause im going off my memory about what i heard.... not super realiable sorry. im pretty sure that was on here so a search should pull it up, it was within the last 2 months.
Hey Poop, I remember reading about that now that you mention it. I think (from what I remeber) it was just a name change of the structure, but it was still the same structure. I guess it is like the whole "etiallocholan" thing, now what I mean. But yeah, it is an expensive tempatation like you said, and I keep getting more and more tempted....DAMN IT!:twisted:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Poop, I remember reading about that now that you mention it. I think (from what I remeber) it was just a name change of the structure, but it was still the same structure. I guess it is like the whole "etiallocholan" thing, now what I mean. But yeah, it is an expensive tempatation like you said, and I keep getting more and more tempted....DAMN IT!:twisted:
ya exactly, i think they did it cause the post article revealed that the "previous formulation" contained steroids, so they change it and they can fly under the radar a little longer, do a little recall act as if your shuttin down and hope public interest is lost quickly enough that you can get some more "reformulated" product out there before legislation considers it a drug and an illegal one at that. i hate this game of unnecessary politics we get to play cause some biatch wants to make some headlines, weak sauce. sorry for the rant but im sure you'all agree and can relate.

APOWERZ!!!! what up yo! so your getting blood after p! thats great! anything else you stack with it? you keeping a log i missed somehow? let me know man im really interested in seeing some hard numbers not just got my blood and everything pans out, pct successful. i wanna see how much damage is done BEFORE PCT cause you should know the answer allready as to what your profiles SHOULD be after a complete PCT at least if i had to choose one or the other i think now id go with the pre PCT draw instead.

yo where you from powerz? wouldnt happen to be anywhere near so cal would it???? is your name arnold? hmmm... ok nevermind , just saw your age n location. i used to know an A. powers though.

as for the PP dosing bro powerz is right bout the 10mg, i really saw good stuff @ this dose but upped anyways to see what it was about and @ what dosage i might exhibit any sides only to find out that PP is the shiz and sides are now a thing of the past.

i really think for your first PP cycle 10mg is enough and you can always ramp up from there if needed. i really think though that the guys using 30+mg and are barely getting any results gotta lot more to assess then thier ability to respond to a certain compound well enough.... prob the good old diet/training answer to half our progression problems. just dont get too anxious if you dont notice anything if after a week and no changes then adjust dosage (and re-assess you kcal intake) and see how it treats ya.

so whats the word D?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey poop !!! i stacked it Basic Cuts for a recomp, check out my log with Designer Supps: Apowerz6 reporting for cutting duty.... Yeah I got bloodwork done on my bday dec.20 and they said all was to the good, but i wanted to see so i could post, I left them at my house, as if you read my other thread: who is divorced, things aint going to well at the homefront, so I have to get that and post because their is no real blood work posting on this great compound.
I am from Chitown Poop, I represent everywhere I go. SouthSide !!! (chicago antics) Anywho, I loved pp at 30 but i went up because of my previous cycle of Ergomax at 30 mgs (for the love of God do not go up that high if you do not want your face to be an oil slick !!!) not to mention back pumps from 30- not a go.
Right now focusing on a may 27 show I am going to kick ass in, so I will stop hijacking D's thread, and by tomorrow he will be Ronnie Coleman's size !:woohoo:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so I will stop hijacking D's thread, and by tomorrow he will be Ronnie Coleman's size !:woohoo:
HaHa for real, this fools gotta fire hose plugged in his asss or somethin to get this swole this quick lol.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 26: BACK DAY

I have gained evenmore strength. Lastnight when i was doing this workout, i was so zoned out that i did not notice that almost everybody in the freeweights section at my gym stood still staring at me like i am some kind of celebrity. All of a sudden people are coming to ask me for spot like i am the only guy in the gym.

WIDE WIDEEE CHINS: bodyweight 15 reps, bodyweight + two 45 plates 5,5,5 Bodyweight with 3 45 plates (static hold, not for reps) just pretty much hand from the bar for 1 mins, and then for 45secs.

WIDE WIDEEE PULLDOWNS: 270lbs 7,5,5 (two pins away from the whole stack)

SEATED CABLE ROWS: 200lbs 12,12 315lbs 10,10,8 (I had to attach a 25lbs plate to the whole stack to get 315lbs)

DUMBELL ROWS: 100lbs 20,15 140lbs 14,14 (thats the biggest dumbell we have so i am **** out of luck)

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Aight, I'll trade you some traps for some of your 18.5" guns. I can barely get mine over 17:think: . Oh by the way bro, I meant to ask you about your recomendation with the PP and H-50 cycle. I was thinking of just doing a one week xover instead of 2 weeks, but either way, what do you think the dosage of the PP should be at that point, since H-50will be in the mix as well? Since I have no experience wiht PP, I am not sure. Thanks again bro!
he he he he. I will take traps to biceps anyday, traps are the Number muscle that enchance the FUK out of an already pleasing physique.

POOPY has already giving you solid cycle plan on how to stack the PP and H-50. You are think of throwing in some finigenx? Bro if you want to make "retarted ass gains" then add finigenx. Fuk tha fact that it makes you aggresive, let all that aggression build up and use it attack the weights, thats what i do bro, and its working like a charm.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established

me too i cannot wait to see what else happens bro.

i know that they took out a compound from the product that was on the ban list. I don't think that there is any difference though in effectiveness, because i have seen a bunch of logs and have had a bunch of friends use the newer version with no complaints. Although i have not yet used the newer vesions myself, as i have just used the last bit of old stock that i had, i will be using the newer version in the near future.

lata
thanks bro.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
ha, ha i am here to eat all you finigenx bottles ha ha.

I don't feel **** on PP, you just see yourself changing in the mirrow everdyday, thats what gets you happy as a mofo, just like me i am loving everybit of this cycle bro.

After i increased the dose of the finigenx to 30ml, i started breaking out on my face. But thats cleared out now thanks to the Aloe Vera plant outside my moms house

i heard about the fini thing and im not sure if it 100% accurate but all it was was a change in the compound "name" but the actual structure is the same i guess, some were trying to say one was a tren derivative and the other somethin else but i guess that was a mistake too cause its just been compared to the other 2 and is actually quite different structurally,

Where are yall hearing this things from POOP? The only change i know about already took place like a year ago right b4 the ban. Is this a current update or what? I cannot find anything about that bro.

Holla back

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Great f*ckin log dude! I'm definately learning a lot. I'm gonna try to make a superman shake too! I actually had a hard time trying to fit oatmeal w/all my other meals. it just didn't occur to me to make it as a shake. Anyways, thanks for the help. Look forward to your SD results! peace out dude!:thumbsup:
Bro thanks for checking out the log. The onlythingi must warn you about when doing these Superman Shakes is stretch marks. I have already helped my hommie Edwin out on 4 pounds in the past 3 days he started doing the shakes. He one more thing, you look solid in that photo in your avatar, is that you?

Thanks again for checking out my log

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
YOU WANT TO BECOME A BEAST DONT YOU? REPEAT AFTER ME

*finigenx*
*finignex*
*finigenx*
*i want my finigenx*
*i want my finigenx*
*i want to become a beast*
*i want to become a gorilla*

Bro really you don't have to do the finigenx right away. Stacking PP and H-50 is definetly going to kick ass bro.

FINIGENX FINIGENX i want to be a gorilla NOWWWWWWW!!!! Okay just jokin.

holla back

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Hey poop !!! i stacked it Basic Cuts for a recomp, check out my log with Designer Supps: Apowerz6 reporting for cutting duty.... Yeah I got bloodwork done on my bday dec.20 and they said all was to the good, but i wanted to see so i could post, I left them at my house, as if you read my other thread: who is divorced, things aint going to well at the homefront, so I have to get that and post because their is no real blood work posting on this great compound.
I am from Chitown Poop, I represent everywhere I go. SouthSide !!! (chicago antics) Anywho, I loved pp at 30 but i went up because of my previous cycle of Ergomax at 30 mgs (for the love of God do not go up that high if you do not want your face to be an oil slick !!!) not to mention back pumps from 30- not a go.
Right now focusing on a may 27 show I am going to kick ass in, so I will stop hijacking D's thread, and by tomorrow he will be Ronnie Coleman's size !:woohoo:
YEAH YOU FUKS ARE HIJACKING MY FOKIN THREAD. just jokin bro. So how did you like basic cuts bro?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
HaHa for real, this fools gotta fire hose plugged in his asss or somethin to get this swole this quick lol.
Fuk yeah the firehose is definetly doing a good job POOP you should try it. **** you dont even need it you are already monsterous fuker.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 27: LEGS

will update later on today. Stay tuned.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
YOU WANT TO BECOME A BEAST DONT YOU? REPEAT AFTER ME

*finigenx*
*finignex*
*finigenx*
*i want my finigenx*
*i want my finigenx*
*i want to become a beast*
*i want to become a gorilla*

Bro really you don't have to do the finigenx right away. Stacking PP and H-50 is definetly going to kick ass bro.

FINIGENX FINIGENX i want to be a gorilla NOWWWWWWW!!!! Okay just jokin.

holla back
DAMN YOU DIP....ok ok , you talked me into it! I am gonna do the Finigenx with the PP/H-50! You're right bro, **** being aggressive, just as long as I use that **** in the gym to my advantage!:twisted: So I am now going to go to Nutra and order me 3 bottles of Fini. How long you suggest I take it for? Last time I only ran it for 4 weeks. By the way, I only had the capsules, so that is what I used. Man that was a lot of capsules to take, and they tasted like ****, but who cares as long as the **** works:D Now one more thing I need to get, hmm......o yeah!, a fire hose! LOL!!:lol: :aargh:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:D Now one more thing I need to get, hmm......o yeah!, a fire hose! LOL!!:lol: :aargh:
LOL NICE!!! too funny man... so youve fallen to the dark side (get it diplo??? just think sabout it,lol) and gonna get some fini too! shiz man you guys are friggen nuts. all you all gonna go missing for a couple months cause your arms were so pumped from typing that when your cat jumped on the desk and hit your **** a tendon snapped and you punched the cat through the monitor...... needless to say after a vary sad closed casket funeral and 6 months of physical therapy youll finally get over your phobia of keyboards and youll be back.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
LOL NICE!!! too funny man... so youve fallen to the dark side (get it diplo??? just think sabout it,lol) and gonna get some fini too! shiz man you guys are friggen nuts. all you all gonna go missing for a couple months cause your arms were so pumped from typing that when your cat jumped on the desk and hit your **** a tendon snapped and you punched the cat through the monitor...... needless to say after a vary sad closed casket funeral and 6 months of physical therapy youll finally get over your phobia of keyboards and youll be back.
LOL!! YOu crazy bro:rofl: !

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol i liked the basci cuts it makes me zoned, and does a nice cutting job.