PHERA-PLEX, FINIGENX, SUPERDROL and 1-TEST

Smallone

Awards
Sounds good. I'll up the cardio and let you know how it goes.

Smallone

Awards
Thanks for the post on my log Dips. Nice to see some more people popping in. Did you by chance notice my Wed 2/22 post from my log? I threw some stuff in there just for you! Thought you might get a laugh out of it. Check it out and let me know what you did with the trophy and send me a hardback copy of your book when you get a chance.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, your shoulder and biceps look damn big. Keep it up dip, you looking good bro
shoulders are okay bro, i am hitting them twice a week to bring them up. My arms overshadow the fuk out of them, i hate it. Thanks a bunch for the compliments bro. How you been?

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
shoulders are okay bro, i am hitting them twice a week to bring them up. My arms overshadow the fuk out of them, i hate it. Thanks a bunch for the compliments bro. How you been?
I think that once you start your cut, the definition on your bics and shuolders is going to be great. As for me I finished a PP/SD/Prost cycle, I started PCT and I am on my 2nd week of PCT. So good so far, I am maintainig my gains.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I think that once you start your cut, the definition on your bics and shuolders is going to be great. As for me I finished a PP/SD/Prost cycle, I started PCT and I am on my 2nd week of PCT. So good so far, I am maintainig my gains.
hOW did you run it bro? howmuch did you gain?

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
hOW did you run it bro? howmuch did you gain?
WK1/WK2/WK3/WK4/WK5/WK6
PP - 10 / 20 / 30 / 20 /
SD - 10 / 20 / 20
PROS- 75 / 150

I started out at 167 lbs and end up @ 190. It was a really good cycle, my worst week was wk 5, I felt like crap during that week I was really lethargic and I wasn't even hungry so it was hard to get all my meals, I really had to push them down. Strenght was pretty good as well specially in legs and chest.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
WK1/WK2/WK3/WK4/WK5/WK6
PP - 10 / 20 / 30 / 20 /
SD - 10 / 20 / 20
PROS- 75 / 150

I started out at 167 lbs and end up @ 190. It was a really good cycle, my worst week was wk 5, I felt like crap during that week I was really lethargic and I wasn't even hungry so it was hard to get all my meals, I really had to push them down. Strenght was pretty good as well specially in legs and chest.
23 pound gain???damnn thats good

Smallone

Awards
WK1/WK2/WK3/WK4/WK5/WK6
PP - 10 / 20 / 30 / 20 /
SD - 10 / 20 / 20
PROS- 75 / 150

I gotta agree with Dips. 23 pounds is amazing!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
DP SET, DIP SET, DIP SET(from that Juelz Santana song)! Whats up bro! I Haven't been by in a minute or two! Been busy lately, and trying to get my training back on track. Damn brotha good to come back and see that you explode even more, LOL! Good **** man. Damn it, and I thought I was starting to make good gains again, and that my training ws starting to come around again........and then I see this! Well back to the draing board for me.:run: LOL!!! Nah, but good to see the great gains you are making bro, keep up the awesome work. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go dig in my stash of supps, and start putting together my next cycle, and start eating a little bit more:burger: :D! Dip set, Dip set, Dip set.........

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DP SET, DIP SET, DIP SET(from that Juelz Santana song)! Whats up bro! I Haven't been by in a minute or two! Been busy lately, and trying to get my training back on track. Damn brotha good to come back and see that you explode even more, LOL! Good **** man. Damn it, and I thought I was starting to make good gains again, and that my training ws starting to come around again........and then I see this! Well back to the draing board for me.:run: LOL!!! Nah, but good to see the great gains you are making bro, keep up the awesome work. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go dig in my stash of supps, and start putting together my next cycle, and start eating a little bit more:burger: :D! Dip set, Dip set, Dip set.........
HOLLYFUKIN SHIZNITTT!!!!where tha fukkkk have you been fuker. Damn bro. Oh **** next cycle is on the way? darn!!just when i taught that i was all caught up, you try to pull this. Thanks again for the compiments bro. Oh one thing, PP or halodrol which did you like best and why?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
WHERE THA FUKKK IS POOPY????WHERE ARE HIS HIDEOUTS?

Beatmaster

Awards
:goodpost:

Man, all i can say is i learn a lot on this one,

I don't post a lot ( or never ) but i read about everything, and stuff like this.... can't get enough!

Now..... what am i missing for cycle like this:cool:

Keep it up man!!!

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
23 pound gain???damnn thats good
23 lbs is a great gain but my first 2 weeks I gained fat a bit kind of fast so I change the diet. I was doing 4000 cals divided in a 40/50/10 (the first 2 weeks it was a 40/40/20). I guess I pak on fat kind of fast, but that is how I planned and i guess it turnes out pretty good. Now I am down to 3800 on a 40/40/10 and I noticed some fat loss and it looks like I am maintaining my quality mass (muscle :head: ). My current weight as of today is 185 lbs.

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
I have never done ergomax b4, but i hear it is alot more dirty than PP so i would probably run the cycle like this

Week 1 to 6 Ergomax
Week 4 to 8 Prostan
Week 8 to 12 NHA (PCT)
Week 8 to 16 X-factor

Oh and thanks for the compliments bro.
Dam you DIPS!! I caved in and bought 3 bottles of FinigenX !!!:nutkick: (your're the green and i'm the yellow guy!) lol

my wallet is broke :rant: but i'm looking forward to my next cycle. :afro: i think i'm gonna postpone my EgroMax LMG cycle for later. Now I'm thinking of running the Fini, PP or SD, and Prostan. I'm gonna try to make my own version of "I wANT TO BE A GORILLA like Diplomats" stack w/ these babies.

btw, hows that X-factor? i was looking at that myself but wasn't too sure about it till you metioned it. Soon I'm actually gonna try the USPLabs PowerFULL for a month or so since there was a crazy sale on it. Did you or anyone else reading this log ever try this before?

as for compliments man, its only given to those that deserve it.:thumbsup: :clap2:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Dam you DIPS!! I caved in and bought 3 bottles of FinigenX !!!:nutkick: (your're the green and i'm the yellow guy!) lol

my wallet is broke :rant: but i'm looking forward to my next cycle. :afro: i think i'm gonna postpone my EgroMax LMG cycle for later. Now I'm thinking of running the Fini, PP or SD, and Prostan. I'm gonna try to make my own version of "I wANT TO BE A GORILLA like Diplomats" stack w/ these babies.

btw, hows that X-factor? i was looking at that myself but wasn't too sure about it till you metioned it. Soon I'm actually gonna try the USPLabs PowerFULL for a month or so since there was a crazy sale on it. Did you or anyone else reading this log ever try this before?

as for compliments man, its only given to those that deserve it.:thumbsup: :clap2:
sup JQ!

X-factor is working just fine and i am startin to feel it. I ran it about 4 months ago and ended up gaining 5 pounds im 4 weeks, but then the ex-girl situtation came up. But yeah the stuff works, i also got strong as a hell of it. From now on i will bridge every cycle i run with the stuff. I have never done powerfull, what tha heck is that stuff suppose to do?

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
sup JQ!

X-factor is working just fine and i am startin to feel it. I ran it about 4 months ago and ended up gaining 5 pounds im 4 weeks, but then the ex-girl situtation came up. But yeah the stuff works, i also got strong as a hell of it. From now on i will bridge every cycle i run with the stuff. I have never done powerfull, what tha heck is that stuff suppose to do?
whattup dips!

that xfactor sounds pretty good. will look into that more. that powerfull is kinda like a natural anabolic made from Muira Puama. its seems to be pretty good and theres a mad sale going on it but i think nutra just ran out. :run:

btw, how would you run a finigen, SD or PP, and prostan stack?

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
sup JQ!

Hey Dip,
Now that you are taking the X-factor, How is your fat intake in your diet?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
whattup dips!

that xfactor sounds pretty good. will look into that more. that powerfull is kinda like a natural anabolic made from Muira Puama. its seems to be pretty good and theres a mad sale going on it but i think nutra just ran out. :run:

btw, how would you run a finigen, SD or PP, and prostan stack?
week 1 to 6 Finigenx (12-21ml)
Week 1 to 4 Phera-plex (10-30mg)
Week 4 to 8 Prostan (100-200mg)
Week 8 to 16 X-factor
Week 8 to 14 NHA

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dip,
Now that you are taking the X-factor, How is your fat intake in your diet?
I am very little fats bro, what ever i get from chicken, shakes, egg whites, occasional steak, red snapper and grouper (fishes).

miked512

Awards
I am very little fats bro, what ever i get from chicken, shakes, egg whites, occasional steak, red snapper and grouper (fishes).
man, i thought i told you not to eat those healthy fats when on x-factor. ;-)

You could get a heck of a lot more if you got rid of those fishes. Just go with the birds and four legged animals.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
man, i thought i told you not to eat those healthy fats when on x-factor. ;-)

You could get a heck of a lot more if you got rid of those fishes. Just go with the birds and four legged animals.

Healthy fat????i dont know what you are talking about. Grouper, red snapper do not have that much healthy fats. I taught bill said to avoid eating fishes like salmon, tuna since those have a higher concerntration of omegas. Anyway so red meats are okay right? what else because i amm tired of eating egg whites.

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
week 1 to 6 Finigenx (12-21ml)
Week 1 to 4 Phera-plex (10-30mg)
Week 4 to 8 Prostan (100-200mg)
Week 8 to 16 X-factor
Week 8 to 14 NHA
thanks for the tip man. i'll be sure to fill you in once i start my cycle in a month. btw, as for the fini, i know you're supposed to take it every 6-8hrs but given the higher doses how do you personally take it?

miked512

Awards
Healthy fat????i dont know what you are talking about. Grouper, red snapper do not have that much healthy fats. I taught bill said to avoid eating fishes like salmon, tuna since those have a higher concerntration of omegas. Anyway so red meats are okay right? what else because i amm tired of eating egg whites.
Damn, i just avoided fish in general just because its fish and fish fat is "healthy" or something. Well, actually ... now that I look at it, red snapper has a moderate amount and well, grouper is on the low scale of omega-3s. If bill says they're ok, they're ok.

Damn, I feel like a fat **** not eating any fish while on this stuff aside from the one bout of sushi i had over the course of the past 5 weeks. It was sushi with brown rice so ... lets just say I haven't been feeling very happy. Good yes, happy ... no. Then again, those moderate to low omega 3 fishes taste ok but run right through me, so maybe it was more out of concern for my palate than actual "avoid fish" hysteria. However, I should look into catfish on that scale as well, my pops has been giving me hell with the catfish sandwiches he likes to bring around. However, as much vegetable oil as that crap is fried in, it may not be so bad after all.

egg whites ... eh, the things you people that want to compete do for protein and leanness. Add some lamb dude. Your stomach will thank you.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys
About the X-factor thing.... it's not "fats" in general that reduces the effects of X-factor, but rather Omega-3 fatty acids. Fish is rich in Omega-3(fish oil caps), but so are many other foods such as peanut butter.

The exact science behind it lies around this acid called AA... can't exactly remember what that stands for... but it is a NATURAL amino acid found in animals that they are just amplifying (it's something like 1 pill is like 3 animals worth). And this compound binds to something (haha, something...) and if there are too many omega-3 amino acids then it "competes" or "blocks" the X-Factor compounds from being used.

This could be entirely wrong, but I think I have the main concept down. I'm also looking into X-Factor as a PCT stack (along with Nolva and such things).

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the tip man. i'll be sure to fill you in once i start my cycle in a month. btw, as for the fini, i know you're supposed to take it every 6-8hrs but given the higher doses how do you personally take it?
I'm sure Dip will know whats good with higher doses.... I've only ran it at the recommended maximum at 18cc's a day.

But, the stuff IS toxic if too much is consumed at once (says on the bottle probably more info). So if you are taking higher dosages, make sure you don't consume say two of those high servings withing a 7-8 hour period. That way it would like bulk up on you and could have like double the dosages at the same time. Even for 1 hour it could be very harmful...

I'm definetly no expert on it, but the same applies to such compounds like PP. Say your taking 30mg a day.... you don't want to take it all at once, but rather spread out evenly and such...

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
**** i dont think you want to know. My weight right now is about 190 with about 8% bf so i am not doing too bad. I kept all my strength and i getting stronger daily thanks to X-FACTOR.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
I must say I've been following this log for a while now and holy $&!* what amazing results. In fact I've found this thread as well as the other PP logs so consistent that I just had to give in and buy some. I plan on running my first cycle with PP/fini and I also thought about using Prostan. Do you have any advice or tips for a first timer? Keep up the hella good work man!

I'll be making a thread soon as well.

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
hey dips!

gonna start a cycle soon and was thinking of running my cycle as follows..

Weeks 1-3 20mg SD
Weeks 6-8 20mg SD
Weeks 2-7 Fini 12,18,24, 24,18, 15

what do you think man? I also was giving some thought to running Fini for weeks 1-6 then SD 4-8. When did the Fini really kick in for you? Thanks for checking this out!

schlam_of

Awards
xan--i havent used PP or Prostan yet, but id highly recc that combo..from what ive seen the Prostan really helps keep some bloat off..i have some fini myself, but am not sure itd keep the bloat away..

Smallone

Awards
xan--i havent used PP or Prostan yet, but id highly recc that combo..from what ive seen the Prostan really helps keep some bloat off..i have some fini myself, but am not sure itd keep the bloat away..
I just finished a PP/Fini cycle and I had bloating probs at about the 3rd week until the end of the cycle. Fini won't help the bloating IMO.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just finished a PP/Fini cycle and I had bloating probs at about the 3rd week until the end of the cycle. Fini won't help the bloating IMO.
Fini will not help as it is mild progestin and for some they can cause bloat... The best thing for bloat on PP is Prostan, Aromasin (the BEST) or Novedex or an ATD product.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
With all that being said how would you run a cycle of PP/Fini/Prostan. I had planned on running PP/Fini just like Smallone. How would you recommend on running the Prostan. From past posts i see much variation in the dosages.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHERE THA FUKKK IS POOPY????WHERE ARE HIS HIDEOUTS?
haha ya man i aint dead yet yo... lol... just been through some shii one thing after another but ****s lookin up and i can only hope ill be back up on top agian soon. PEace bro:hammer: :nutkick: :yawn:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
haha ya man i aint dead yet yo... lol... just been through some shii one thing after another but ****s lookin up and i can only hope ill be back up on top agian soon. PEace bro:hammer: :nutkick: :yawn:

FUKIN POOP, YOU FINALLY POOP OUT OF NO WHERE FUKER. Bro how have you been? hope you are not loosing those awsome gains that you made these past couple of months. Anyway as long as you have a good health you will be fine. Peace out, God bless.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
hey dips!

gonna start a cycle soon and was thinking of running my cycle as follows..

Weeks 1-3 20mg SD
Weeks 6-8 20mg SD
Weeks 2-7 Fini 12,18,24, 24,18, 15

what do you think man? I also was giving some thought to running Fini for weeks 1-6 then SD 4-8. When did the Fini really kick in for you? Thanks for checking this out!

Bro i hope i am not too late on replying, well i am late but....dude how you been bro?

CYCLE LIKE THIS

SD 1 to 6
Finigenx 1 to 8 you dosing is okay.

I am in a hurry to work right now i have to meet up with two clients in thirty minutes. I will drop a few more lines later

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
With all that being said how would you run a cycle of PP/Fini/Prostan. I had planned on running PP/Fini just like Smallone. How would you recommend on running the Prostan. From past posts i see much variation in the dosages.
Here you go dude. Oh by the way Sup dude?

Week 1 to 6 Phera-plex
Week 1 to 8 Finigenx
Week 4 to 8 Prostan

The bloat you will get from Finigenx is minimum, i threw the prostan in for the last 4 weeks so as to dry and solidify your gains.

Have fun, i gat to run :run:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Fini will not help as it is mild progestin and for some they can cause bloat... The best thing for bloat on PP is Prostan, Aromasin (the BEST) or Novedex or an ATD product.
dude how is the show prep coming along?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
This how a bodybuilder eats on the off season, he, he, he....i lover to grill juicy steaks.:food: :food: :D :D

Attachments

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its comin my friend 8.5 weeks out... and will be peeled, I cannot wait for the off season so I can get that steak like you!!!

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Bro i hope i am not too late on replying, well i am late but....dude how you been bro?

CYCLE LIKE THIS

SD 1 to 6
Finigenx 1 to 8 you dosing is okay.

I am in a hurry to work right now i have to meet up with two clients in thirty minutes. I will drop a few more lines later
whattup dips. no problem on the promptness since we all have work, life, etc beyond AM. I was actually gonna ask the same about you dog? how you been? MIA for a while huh? work must be killin ya. as for me, things were a bit busy w/work but now thankfully, its pretty chill. finally started my cycle though it hasnt kicked in yet. heres a link to my log dude:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/42484-finigenx-sd-prostanozol-8-week-pre-cycle.html#post498179

come check it out sometime and hopefully i can get the famous "Dips approved" stamp:D
talk to you then dude. peace.