Baby's first beginner 1-andro cycle (log) with your host Steazy

Steazy

Awards
As the title says I'm going to be starting a simple 1-andro cycle here in the next few days. It'll be my first cycle ever which is why I decided to keep it basic. I'll be keeping pretty much a daily log on here for people who were like me and are debating whether to hop on the gain train or not.

Here's all my info if you guys are curious about anything else or if I leave something out lemme know:

Age 23
Height 6'1"
Lifting 5 years
Currently 187 lbs, ~14% bf

6-8 weeks of 1-andro. Currently have chosen 1 on hand by BSL which I know has mixed reviews but it's the one I stupidly bought a while back. I'm going to start with it for a few weeks and at about 2 weeks in I'll asses how it's working and see if I pick up a second bottle of it, otherwise I'll likely switch to OL sup3r-1.

Dermacrine for test base to combat lethargy.

On cycle support supps:
Fish oil
Multivitamin
Hawthorne berry
Garlic
CoQ-10
Vitamin D
Nattokinase
Magnesium
NAC
Turmeric

Might be overkill idk, but I work at a vitamin shoppe and you bet I'm taking advantage of dat employee discount.

PCT clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadren XT by man sports for AI
All cycle support supps will be run through pct as well

I train a 4 day cycle of legs/chest, front lateral delts/back, rear delts/arms. This essentially just repeats. I typically don't do rest days as my periodization switches between heavy and light / deload cycles to prevent overreaching.

Though I track my strength on the big compound lifts, I train for aesthetics more than strength so I don't really care about that as a focus. Current maxes do look something like this though:
Squat 325
Bench 255
Dead 365

I probably won't track my specific workouts day by day unless someone asks for them, I typically do about 4 sets of 4 exercises per body part worked that day.

Current calories are 3100: 230p/390c/70f
Will bump up somewhere to the high 3,000's shooting for at least 300p/450c, possibly higher.

Think that's about it. Day 1 will either be tomorrow, thurs, or Friday depending on when this damn heat wave ends. Already struggling to get enough h2o, so Ima let Mother Nature chill her tits before we get rolling. Stay tuned folks.

Steazy

Awards
Day 1 in the books boys. Not a whole lot to report. Took the first dose this morning about 45 mins preworkout. Today was legs and I'm going to pin it on placebo effect but my recovery between sets was ****ing insane. Finished 6 sets of squats in less than 15 minutes, normally I'm squatting for 30+. Was sweating like a beast by the end of the workout.

Question on dermacrine, does anyone know if it's ok with apply it similar time when I take the 1-andro or should I space them out a bit?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 in the books boys. Not a whole lot to report. Took the first dose this morning about 45 mins preworkout. Today was legs and I'm going to pin it on placebo effect but my recovery between sets was ****ing insane. Finished 6 sets of squats in less than 15 minutes, normally I'm squatting for 30+. Was sweating like a beast by the end of the workout.

Question on dermacrine, does anyone know if it's ok with apply it similar time when I take the 1-andro or should I space them out a bit?
It's perfectly fine to dose/apply your Dermacrine around the same time you dose/take your 1-Andro.
Little Tip though,
The best times to take Dermacrine are after your morning shower in the AM and then again 6-7 hours later in the early/mid PM.

Steazy

Awards
It's perfectly fine to dose/apply your Dermacrine around the same time you dose/take your 1-Andro.
Little Tip though,
The best times to take Dermacrine are after your morning shower in the AM and then again 6-7 hours later in the early/mid PM.
Thanks, tried that today and it worked well so I'll keep it going

Had another good workout today, mind muscle connection was on point today. Chest is already feeling sore if I flex it. My legs aren't sore from yesterday and they usually are, they just feel fatigued which I think is a good thing. Other than that, nothing new yet.

I stopped caffeinated preworkout, I'm basically lifting on bcaas, creatine, and pump powder. Energy is still pretty good it just takes me a little longer to get going

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S u b ' d man get after it!

What is your daily 1andro dosage? Im not sure how that product is dosed...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'd say goto Sup3r-1 Elite.