Cyanostane/Superdrol/Mentabolan Log

Gm42378

Awards
Time for another cycle: 8 weeks

Superdrol 30mg
Mentabolan 40mg
Cyanostane 40mg

Currently stats: 6'2" 200 lbs. Won't be starting for another 2 weeks. I'll be taking ironlab cycle support, tudca, and creatine. Got letro on standby.

My goal is to weigh 210-215 lbs after pct.

I will be joining a gym next week, which is one of many reasons I botched my last anadrol/m1t cycle. No limitations this time.

I'm hoping the sd/cyano will give me maintainable gains and the ment will help ease the effects of not using a test base.

(The last time i took sd my nipples leaked a little bit. Wondering if I should grab some vitex and p5p as well. Or inhibit p. Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.)

Until then!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Just of curiosity, whats your previous experience?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How long have you not been attending a gym?

Gm42378

Awards
Subbed! Just of curiosity, whats your previous experience?
Been cycling orals for 4 or 5 years now. I've done sd, m14add, halo, epi, hexadrone, lmg,mechabol, msten, dmz, alpha, m1t, anadrol...you name it. No pins. I am a 165 lb weakling naturally(200 now). Right now I'm mainly just benching to maintain my chest but haven't been working legs for awhile, which is why I'm going to get back to the gym so i can take advantage of a full body workout.

Gm42378

Awards
Used to be 220 lbs when i was hittin the weights hardcore. I feel like my body could easily go back to that point with a proper routine and the right mind set.

Gm42378

Awards
Okay, change of plans. The superdrol fell through so this cycle ain't happenin. Until next time!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would say get back into the gym and get your body back into the routine for several months before you consider cycling anyway.
Also superdrol is no joke and 30mg is a high dose, 20mg is more common. I personally couldn't handle 30mg.

Gm42378

Awards
I would say get back into the gym and get your body back into the routine for several months before you consider cycling anyway.
Also superdrol is no joke and 30mg is a high dose, 20mg is more common. I personally couldn't handle 30mg.
Thanks for the tip. My past cycle i was taking 150mg anadrol stacked with 20-30 mg m1t and i felt like **** but the tudca kept me from dying, lol. Yeah screw the sd anyway. Might just up the dose and run the cyano and ment at 80 or so. Recommended dosages on labels are more of a safeguard if you ask me and i have gone WAY past the recommended dosage and lived to tell the tale, but that's just me and my body. Don't recommend that others do likewise. But anyways, thats it for this log--going back to the drawing board and will be back soon!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ment alone with cyano would be great run

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip. My past cycle i was taking 150mg anadrol stacked with 20-30 mg m1t and i felt like **** but the tudca kept me from dying, lol. Yeah screw the sd anyway. Might just up the dose and run the cyano and ment at 80 or so. Recommended dosages on labels are more of a safeguard if you ask me and i have gone WAY past the recommended dosage and lived to tell the tale, but that's just me and my body. Don't recommend that others do likewise. But anyways, thats it for this log--going back to the drawing board and will be back soon!
Holy **** 30mg of m1t you have a strong ass liver