First time sarm cycle ldg4033 or srs9009 with mk677and cyanostane

omen856

omen856

Awards
Mk677 at 20 mg a day then bumped to 30 cyanostane 50mg a day 8 weeks. Now as for srs9009 which isn’t a sarm and lgd I’ve done research and still doing so I like what I’ve found on them both. But don’t want to do them both I’m 5’ 10” 210lbs would like to gain 10 to 12 lbs . Diet is what is going and always been make or break for me for a successful cycle. But if there’s any input on dosing or even a completely different stack I’m up for advice. Pct clomid,aromasin and Olympus labs super pct. staples animal juiced aminos and animal whey ,animal pak. Tudca and milk thistle as well. Looking for dry lean mass nothing that can’t be kept when off cycle. This will be first time running mk677 too. Any thoughts,remarks or steering me in the right direction

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time SARM cycle?... stick with one compound.

omen856

omen856

Awards
That’s what I’m planning on but not sure which one and should I take out mk677 or that’s fine because it’s not a sarm

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ran a ph before?
Any cycles under your belt?

omen856

omen856

Awards
Yeah cyanostane,tren, superdrol, epistane...... also real primobolan and var

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh , lol... sh*t man he’ll yeah run a SARM with your cycle.
I think out of most Sarms your test subject would gain most from LGD along side a nice ph.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Osta tho, leans em up real good at a medium dose without losing a pound.

omen856

omen856

Awards
Appreciate it thanks lol not new to ph or roids but never did sarms or andros

omen856

omen856

Awards
Me I would like to gain a solid 10 lbs but my diet is always far from perfect but I never get out of control n dirty bulk

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
MK-677 is great for stacking with other compounds. I stacked the MK with LGD and found it amazing!

omen856

omen856

Awards
The more I read on mk677 n listen to reviews... the more I’m telling myself I have to try it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The more I read on mk677 n listen to reviews... the more I’m telling myself I have to try it
I’ve just started it stacked with 1/4/epiandro - read on AM that results diminish for hgh impact over 12.5 mg per day and at 25mg for igf- this if your doing it for health, well being and recovery go 12.5 and if for lean mass go 25mg.

omen856

omen856

Awards
But that route I would be either 20 or 30mg because of dosage

omen856

omen856

Awards
A little off topic but has anyone heard of built prohormones. Built is the brand it has a rising sun in the background. Anyway that’s the cyanostane I’m using ran it 4 times in the past and got some more n I know it’s legit ran solo and had same results as I did with other brands of cyanostane. But find little to no info on them. There’s a shop near me and everything they have is this brand they have sarms, ph.... some of the stuff from built is penta, mass stage1,2,3/ cuts stage 1,2,3, osta and I believe azinol well I’m pretty new to AnabolicMinds and I’m pretty sure can’t do sourcing .... so if anyone can pm me on where I can get this stuff cheaper from this brand

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
I orderd my MK and lGD from a European source, went really smooth and didnt have to pay high shipping fees with Enhanced Athlete, Although their products are good to.

BigVis

Awards
i went with lgd4033 and mk677 for my first cycle, ordered it from sarms4you.com

currently bout 6 weeks in and feeling great!! definitely recommended. thinking bout upping my lgd