Super Tren-V(Oral Trenbolone)+Cyanostane RX cycle ??

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Hello guys just wanted to get some opinions on this cycle was thinking about running these two compounds together for some lean mass gains. I havent tried Super Tren V but Cyanostane RX is awesome for sure done two cycles.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Hello guys just wanted to get some opinions on this cycle was thinking about running these two compounds together for some lean mass gains. I havent tried Super Tren V but Cyanostane RX is awesome for sure done two cycles.
3 compounds

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Yeah you're right Cyanostane RX two compounds 15mg Cyanostane and 10mg Dimethazine my fault. Just wondering if anybody has tried this stack seems like a good lean mass stack.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
is this like cattle tren or 4, 9 estra tren?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
The compound is Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione . SUPER TREN-V actually converts in the body to trenbolone. Previous "tren" PHs converted to the structurally similar - but markedly weaker - steroid dienolone. Got that from the Warrior Labz website seems legit.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
That's the same compound as Trenavar (estra 4,9....) I'm running it at 60mg right now with 75mg halodrol. It's pretty mild at this dose. I'd rec 90mg. Some go for 120mg but at that point Id just run a stronger compound.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
JMO but i would not use cynostane, i would use another toxic oral, cynostane according to some would give you very limited gains and for the same price (liver damage).... why dont you use something like anavar or oral turinabol?, i mean if you gonna fk up with your liver atleast use a better compound that would lead to better results... I am not familiar with tren V that you call oral tren, as long as it is not methyltrien (or any other crazy methylated tren version) you would be okay.