Help with cycle.

jflemmd

Awards
Planning to start a cycle of Intel pharma phenom. Which is a methyltrenazine product. Trying to maximize gains while running my 4 week cycle.

Wondering if running erase and creatine while on cycle will help. I am running a liver supplement while on cycle.

Planning to run daa, pct, and erase after the cycle.

Wondering if anyone had any advice or changes I could make to help get maximal benefits from this?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Planning to start a cycle of Intel pharma phenom. Which is a methyltrenazine product. Trying to maximize gains while running my 4 week cycle.

Wondering if running erase and creatine while on cycle will help. I am running a liver supplement while on cycle.

Planning to run daa, pct, and erase after the cycle.

Wondering if anyone had any advice or changes I could make to help get maximal benefits from this?
I just looked this up and it is 20 mg Dimethazine and 10 mg Methystenbolone per cap. 60 caps, 2 caps per day recommended. If the quality is good then that's a great combination and split. 120 dollar retail is insane though. Lol.

Erase and creatine are both fine to run on cycle. Make sure your liver support is solid. I like either Cycle Assist or Arimacare Pro. Additional TUDCA or NAC would be a good idea for these 2 strong methyls.
You need a SERM for PCT or BLR Rebirth. Super PCT is a good addition. Erase is good or even better would be Letrone IMO. I like to add a natty anabolic to my PCT's like Follidrone.

jflemmd

Awards
I'm using elixir as liver support. That work well enough?

jflemmd

Awards
Work for black lion research? Or just trust their products?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you get Arimacare Pro you'll be covered for sure. Use the Elixir too.

jflemmd

Awards
Thanks. I am gonna do both. Any other help you can lend for a first time user?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
DEFINITELY a SERM for pct. other than that, idk if the compunds will cause lethargy or not but I'm guessing they will. So I would keep either test/dermatrest/epiandro/4-andro on hand. Depending on which one you use, you will also need an AI for on cycle and for pct to keep off rebound gyno

jflemmd

Awards
So you're saying just take one of those if I'm feeling lethargic? Like start adding it to my cycle?

jflemmd

Awards
Totally didn't mention I added ano-genin. Will that affect any advice given?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10