Advice

jerame956

Awards
I live close Mexico and got friends who go all the time just wanna know what would be best for cutting and losing body fat also to get solid any advice on what I should tell my friends to look for

jerame956

Awards
I'm on that path right when I was younger I use to go get bottles for friend the bottles I would get him had pictures of cows horses and pigs do you think those are safe or is the better ones I should ask around for

DavidR79

DavidR79

Awards
Lmao No Clue on that bro..
But if I had to pick, I'd pick the horse lol

jerame956

Awards
I use to get test 250 and test 400 and dianabol I use to see they had winstrol decca equipoise but never got those test and dbol were the main ones they would ask for any advise on what I should get

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I dnt knw if I should answer you if it's safe or not, even if I knw. But just to give you an example, equipoise (bold) are given to horses. You can figure out the rest

jerame956

Awards
No it doesn't it just has R1 it's a protein isolate

jerame956

Awards
I was just asking about a protein but back to that other thing most of them had a horse,pig,dog

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd stack the horse, pig and dog for synergy. That way you will have the strength and dong size of a horse, and the combined appetite of a dog, horse and a pig. Sounds like a great stack to me.