Starting my first Cycle

Roddini

Awards
Hello my Name is Andrew I'm 5'5 and I weigh 142ibs and I'm going to be doing testC, Deca, Enantat and Will have HCG Clomed and Arimixyl on hand and Liv52 thinking about throwing in Boldaxyl or Tren and going to run this for about 14weeks need advice and what your honest opinon is throw anything at me need the criticism please and thanks.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd say eat a little and see where that takes you. Age?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I'd say eat a little and see where that takes you.

Hmm I'll wait to see his goals before I tell him to eat just for contrast look at Mt avi pic you can see my abs my arms are 15 inch and my neck is 17 in that pick how much do u think I weigh?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Actually about 139 in contrast there is a guy on here running a cycle right now 6ft 185 lbs almost exact same measurements weight can be heavy illusion
How tall are you 5'4?

Roddini

Awards
Yea I'm trying to bulk I want to get to 160ish like 167 then cut and I'm 21 thanks for the replies yea I've got a lot of ester blocker and been reading for a long while before I started to buy but yes would like some experienced people's advice but yea I'm 5'5 right now and weigh 142.

Roddini

Awards
Yea so should I throw the Boldaxyl or tren in or should I just wait till after?

Roddini

Awards
What do you mean I wouldn't be able to handle it? I know a lot of my buddies my age who do it and hardly know a thing I've been reading about this for over three yrs and finally want to start so why no?? Like I said have plenty of buddies that do it that are my age. And got amazing gains.

Roddini

Awards
But I will listen so please explain and don't shorten things like comps and so on don't know as much as you lol I mean I know what OCR and guns and a lot of other stuff but some things might not know so please explain.

Roddini

Awards
Pct I mean and gyno and a lot of other things sorry typo.

Roddini

Awards
I'm willing to listen so I will is just like to understand what you mean.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm willing to listen so I will is just like to understand what you mean.
What he means is right now your. Body is producing enugff hormones naturally to not need juice unless you are competing or doing competitive sports if you are not getting the gains you want without cycling you might have medicalled issues these issues could be greatly worsened by running a cycle and could leaf to problems like infertility and having to be on trt the rest of your life etc

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have to decide if 20lbs is worth the risk. You can also permanent damage other organs just be well informed its your body you will decide I am just giving you some downsides from personal experiencr

Roddini

Awards
So your saying it's a good chance of me possibly not having kids if I do this? I mean I've been reading for yrs I know what the costs are and abusing them can defieantly have worse side effects but being safe like I plan on doing should lesson them I mean I don't want to not to be able to have kids that's the only thing.

Roddini

Awards
I want to be a dad someday but yes I want to be massive well in great shape I'm in the military and looking to do this just the kid thing is the only thug that gets me.

Roddini

Awards
Well safe as in use my pct and the ester blocker and my Luv52 and all and use it all the right way instead of abusing it and wtf is trt? I mean like I said only the kid thing gets me I want kids someday but other then that I mean I want to do it but that I mean all of the downsides trust me I think of it.

Roddini

Awards
Liv* but yea I want to do it bad real bad my buddy does it and he's in Amazing shape except he wants to beat people up but other then that he's fine and seeing him get results just makes me want to do it more.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to be a dad someday but yes I want to be massive well in great shape I'm in the military and looking to do this just the kid thing is the only thug that gets me.
It can effect you I won't lie I thought I was through with kids after my 2nd one was on some heavy cycles my wife decided she wanted one more before we got too old and we had alot of trouble I went to a physician my test levels were really waked out serm count bad etc we were not sure we could have another child I'm not saying this will happen but it can eventually my wife got pregnat but the juice made it alot lot harder and it wasn't for sure we could fix or reverse the effects of juice it is a risk you need to think about heavily

Roddini

Awards
Hmmm yea thats the only thing that gets me my buddie is huge now and I just want to start lifting with him and juicing with him but yea hmm

Roddini

Awards
Thanks penisjuice and mixedup your right I I'll have to let my mind think about it for a bit