22 years old
6'2
215 lbs.
probably around 15% bf
Bench: 275 lbs.
Squat: 385 lbs.
Deadlift: 365 lbs.
Training seriously for 5 years
Diet is mostly clean at around 4000-45000 cals per day. Mostly consisting of chicken, steak, ground beef, rice, potatoes, vegetables.

After months of research, I have decided to use AAS/PHs. I have chosen Epistane because it is legal, has been recommended as a good beginner. My goals are to increase strength and performance. Aesthetics are appreciated but not the main goal. I am on a clean bulk.

This is how my cycle looks right now:
Pre-Load 1week: CEL Cycle Assist, Fish Oil, Joint Support, Multi-V
Epi: first day at 15mg..
30/30/30/30 (first dose in morning and second pre-workout)
along with taurine, cycle assist, etc.
PCT:
nolvadex 20/10/10/10
Vital Labs 3x PCT
Test Booster
Finaflex revolution black (arimistane) started at second week of PCT then tapered down
Creatine

Now, here are some questions I have
It is necessary that I am still able to perform athletically.. sprint,intense movements/workouts, etc. I am hoping using Epistane will enhance my performance.. however, are there any sides that could hinder it?
I am trying to avoid suppression as much as possible.. would it be a good idea to try something like dermacrine on cycle? Does anyone have experience with this? Or begin a test booster in week 2/3 of Epi?
Are there any serious sides I should be looking out for with the Nolva?

I am open to any and all suggestions. I appreciate AM as it is where I have done a lot of my research. Keep doing what you're doing! I know this is my first post but I have followed for a while. Thanks

mxracer323

Awards
Epistane gave me intense back pumps. I couldn't imagine having to run much while on it. Get some taurine to help against the pumps. Also drink lots of water.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to preload Cycle Support. Only hawthorne berry needs to be preloaded (it may cause BP spikes during the first few days).

Shin pumps are possible also - running may be difficult. If you don't have any Epi clone on your hand already, check out Olympus Labs EP15TANE. 120x15mg/bottle - it gives the most bang for your buck.

I'd extend your cycle to 6 weeks but 30mg/day will suffice if you want to avoid those pumps.

Dermacrine won't prevent suppression - it's suppressive on it's own!

Nolva and PCT Revolution Black will be enough for PCT. I'd recommend 20/20/10/10 for Nolva.

Good luck with your cycle!

bigboy44

Awards
Thanks! What do you think about starting the test booster in weeks 2/3? Also I already have Epi Strong

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
I'm in the same boat as you, both of our stats are pretty similar and this is my first cycle too. Waiting on the ar***** of it. This is what I plan on doing, I don't have a whole lot of advice, but the senior members on here are extremely helpful :)

Epi- 30/45/45/45/45/45
Cycle assists
Joint sup
MV
Fish oil

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase OG 0/0/3/3/2/1
Cycle assist (just because I'll have leftover really)
Creatine
Fish oil
MV
Joint sup

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! What do you think about starting the test booster in weeks 2/3? Also I already have Epi Strong
Honestly, I don't think that adding test boosters will help. Epi is going to shut down your HPTA system anyway.

You could throw in some DAA and start it on the last week of your cycle so it has some time to build up before PCT starts.

bigboy44

Awards
I'm in the same boat as you, both of our stats are pretty similar and this is my first cycle too. Waiting on the ar***** of it. This is what I plan on doing, I don't have a whole lot of advice, but the senior members on here are extremely helpful :) Epi- 30/45/45/45/45/45 Cycle assists Joint sup MV Fish oil Pct Nolva 20/20/10/10 Erase OG 0/0/3/3/2/1 Cycle assist (just because I'll have leftover really) Creatine Fish oil MV Joint sup
Nice! I think I'm gonna stay at 30mg to avoid pumps as much as possible. Let me know when you start! Good luck

bigboy44

Awards
Honestly, I don't think that adding test boosters will help. Epi is going to shut down your HPTA system anyway. You could throw in some DAA and start it on the last week of your cycle so it has some time to build up before PCT starts.
Gotcha thanks!

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Nice! I think I'm gonna stay at 30mg to avoid pumps as much as possible. Let me know when you start! Good luck
I was told taurine helps a lot, and its dirt cheap, I've also read that the gains are most noticeable in the 40mg range.

bigboy44

Awards
I was told taurine helps a lot, and its dirt cheap, I've also read that the gains are most noticeable in the 40mg range.
I have the taurine. How much do you recommend? And I know that's what I've read.. I might wind up there.

bigboy44

Awards
I have the taurine. How much do you recommend per day? And I've read that too. I might wind up there.

bigboy44

Awards
Okay, so I have read so much that says test is necessary to any cycle.. I don't have access to anything illegal. Does anyone have any advice? Or is Epistane not suppressive enough for this to be necessary?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so I have read so much that says test is necessary to any cycle.. I don't have access to anything illegal. Does anyone have any advice? Or is Epistane not suppressive enough for this to be necessary?
Well, test is not necessary but of course it makes any cycle more enjoyable. It helps with potential lethargy and libido loss - but you definitely can't handle 6 weeks without test.

There is few options legally available:

- TR3ST (pure trestolone). It's strong stuff and for beginners like you it's better to not dose it too high - hell, you could run it solo and get great results. It's arguably the most potent non-17a-alkylated steroid legally available
- 4-DHEA (2 step precursor to testosterone). It works but needs to be dosed high so it can get expensive.
- Epiandrosterone (Stanodrol, precursor to DHT). It works too. Not very anabolic on its own.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Well, test is not necessary but of course it makes any cycle more enjoyable. It helps with potential lethargy and libido loss - but you definitely can't handle 6 weeks without test.

There is few options legally available:

- TR3ST (pure trestolone). It's strong stuff and for beginners like you it's better to not dose it too high - hell, you could run it solo and get great results. It's arguably the most potent non-17a-alkylated steroid legally available
- 4-DHEA (2 step precursor to testosterone). It works but needs to be dosed high so it can get expensive.
- Epiandrosterone (Stanodrol, precursor to DHT). It works too. Not very anabolic on its own.
Did you mean: but you definitely can handle 6 weeks without test?

bigboy44

Awards
Well, test is not necessary but of course it makes any cycle more enjoyable. It helps with potential lethargy and libido loss - but you definitely can't handle 6 weeks without test. There is few options legally available: - TR3ST (pure trestolone). It's strong stuff and for beginners like you it's better to not dose it too high - hell, you could run it solo and get great results. It's arguably the most potent non-17a-alkylated steroid legally available - 4-DHEA (2 step precursor to testosterone). It works but needs to be dosed high so it can get expensive. - Epiandrosterone (Stanodrol, precursor to DHT). It works too. Not very anabolic on its own.
Thanks go hard. The tr3st looks crazy :) will the arimistane be enough of an AI for it?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Yes, that's what I meant, lol... Good catch!

It is possible - one guy reported that he took 125mg of trest per day and dind't need an AI at all. But I always recommend to have Aromasin on hand - just in case!
Good, had me confused AF for a second lol

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Taurine will definitely help ! I'm at 40mg a day and it's been a life saver.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-4 40 mg epi
Weeks 5,6 50mg epi

Taurine 6 grams a day
Cycle support

Nolva or formeron pct

Nolva 20/20/10/10 if I do it.

Formeron 2 pumps a day

Fitness_Freak