Ironflex Alpha-90

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    PCT is going great. This Torem is definitely legit. Can I say what brand it is here? I'm at +22 pounds. No gains lost except a bit of the "on" look. Boys are at least 85% back.
    Only way you can say it, is if there a sponsor here. Which I think purity is the only chem site that sponsors this board

Nice job on keepin them gainz! That's good work bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Only way you can say it, is if there a sponsor here. Which I think purity is the only chem site that sponsors this board Nice job on keepin them gainz! That's good work bro
    Well, it is Purity lol. Super legit stuff.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Yes many places have it and we will have more tomorrow.
    I'm excited about this need to get more....

4. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

I'm excited about this need to get more....
    Good news....because you guys really have a winner with this baby!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Good news....because you guys really have a winner with this baby!
    Indeed. I do like me some m1a
    •   

6. Getting ready to place my order for some alpha90+stanozane. Can't wait to try it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mxracer323 View Post
    Getting ready to place my order for some alpha90+stanozane. Can't wait to try it.
    Solid picks! If you need help with cycle layout or pct feel free to pm me bud

8. My final pictures will be at the end of PCT, but here I am right now at 5'10" 200. I've got more bodyfat that I'd like to keep for very long, but I'm satisfied with the mass gains I got in such a short period of time.

I'll probably transition into recomp for the next couple months, then do a quick cut before summer. Thanks to Ironflex for helping me get another step closer to my goals. M1A is definitely going to be my go to for pure mass gains.

Next step is probably the dark side later this year...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9. In my opinion, keep the bulk going. Just do it clean. Your fat level is not bad right now and I'm sure unnoticed to anyone around you. You could afford to take it a bit further.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    In my opinion, keep the bulk going. Just do it clean. Your fat level is not bad right now and I'm sure unnoticed to anyone around you. You could afford to take it a bit further.
    Solid advice. I might have to think about it. It would be nice to get to around 210-215 before I cut...

On another note, the ease at which I'm keeping all of this weight is crazy. Besides a little bit of fluctuation, I'm right where I was at the end of the cycle.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Solid advice. I might have to think about it. It would be nice to get to around 210-215 before I cut...

On another note, the ease at which I'm keeping all of this weight is crazy. Besides a little bit of fluctuation, I'm right where I was at the end of the cycle.
    It's just awesome that you have kept all your gains..

12. It's like Iron Flex makes good supps or something

13. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    It's like Iron Flex makes good supps or something
    I know it crazy

14. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I know it crazy
    Or as the hip kids are saying these days, "that shi cray".

15. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Or as the hip kids are saying these days, "that shi cray".
    I'm to old for that shi!! I need to go pop a molly

16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

I'm to old for that shi!!
    But never too old for some oldschool gains.

Ironflex delivers....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

17. Also, I don't train for strength, but I have definitely gone up in weight and reps for all of my lifts, and am continuing to go up through PCT.

Part of this is definitely from coming back from a period where I couldn't lift, but I could tell that it was helped along greatly by the M1A.

My bench press went up a solid 30 pounds, and my front squat went from 225x6 to 225x12 (I have to front squat due to back injuries). All my assistance work went up in weight as well.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Also, I don't train for strength, but I have definitely gone up in weight and reps for all of my lifts, and am continuing to go up through PCT. Part of this is definitely from coming back from a period where I couldn't lift, but I could tell that it was helped along greatly by the M1A. My bench press went up a solid 30 pounds, and my front squat went from 225x6 to 225x12 (I have to front squat due to back injuries). All my assistance work went up in weight as well.
    That's some good front squattin bro.

19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    That's some good front squattin bro.
    Thanks. I've been limited to it for quite a while.

20. Placed my order for a bottle of Alpha-90 and two bottles of stanozane. Going to get my next cycle started in March.

21. Quote Originally Posted by mxracer323 View Post
    Placed my order for a bottle of Alpha-90 and two bottles of stanozane. Going to get my next cycle started in March.
    Awesome. If you log it, link it in ironflex's section under alpha 90

22. Well, I haven't updated this in forever, but I wanted to throw up a current picture and update. I've kept all the weight I gained on the Alpha-90, and I'm very grateful to Ironflex for making such a quality product. I'm currently still bulking until I get to around 210, then doing a quick summer cut/recomp. I'm pale as hell, so I look like crap in pictures lol. But here's one from today. Currently at ~200 pounds, though it fluctuates a bit.

23. I doubt anyone's still subscribed to this, but here's some more telling pictures, to show off my awful posing, lol. I hate being this high bf, but I feel like I really need to work on putting some more size on my legs and back before I cut at all. Any input is always welcome.

Sorry about the delay, but I'll go ahead and post a final review of sorts.

Size: 9/10
    If you eat, you'll put as much weight in 4-5 weeks as I've seen anybody do with a single compound. In terms of raw mass gain, this is probably #1 for legal steroids.

Strength: 7/10
    I wasn't training for strength, and I've had nagging injuries that keep me from going super heavy, but all my sets felt lighter within one week, and I was able to add weight and reps to every exercise. I'm probably not the best judge of it, but that's what I got out of the Alpha 90 strength-wise

Libido loss: 0/10
    Didn't lose any libido. It was actually up a little bit between weeks 2-4.

Sides: 2/10
    Little bit of lethargy, but nothing big. No serious bp problems. Didn't really lose any appetite until the very end. I really am not prone to sides, it seems, as I felt it was a really easy run, while other people claim to have felt like sh!t on just 3-4 weeks of it... Though I get the feeling that that gets about overblown on PH/DS. No gyno.

Altogether, I feel like it was a successful run. I'll probably run Trest with it if I ever run it again, just for a boost in well being. I heard some talk about Ironflex discontinuing it, which would be a shame. If so, I guess just look at Celtic Labs or LGI if they make it. Anyways, thanks for following, and my apologies again for the delay.

24. Good work, nice V-taper on that front pose!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

25. Still alive!!!

Can imagine you would like it even more with tr3st along side it.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IronFlex Alpha-90 Legit?
    By itayb123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 03:06 PM
  2. Enhanced is flexin' with Ironflex Alpha-90! (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:57 PM
  3. Cut Like Iron - with Ironflex Supplements Alpha-90
    By Rhadam in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 07:40 PM
  4. IronFlex supps ALPHA 90- who wants it?
    By tyga tyga in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 11:59 PM