tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCT is going great. This Torem is definitely legit. Can I say what brand it is here? I'm at +22 pounds. No gains lost except a bit of the "on" look. Boys are at least 85% back.
Only way you can say it, is if there a sponsor here. Which I think purity is the only chem site that sponsors this board

Nice job on keepin them gainz! That's good work bro

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Only way you can say it, is if there a sponsor here. Which I think purity is the only chem site that sponsors this board Nice job on keepin them gainz! That's good work bro
Well, it is Purity lol. Super legit stuff.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting ready to place my order for some alpha90+stanozane. Can't wait to try it.
Solid picks! If you need help with cycle layout or pct feel free to pm me bud

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
My final pictures will be at the end of PCT, but here I am right now at 5'10" 200. I've got more bodyfat that I'd like to keep for very long, but I'm satisfied with the mass gains I got in such a short period of time.

I'll probably transition into recomp for the next couple months, then do a quick cut before summer. Thanks to Ironflex for helping me get another step closer to my goals. M1A is definitely going to be my go to for pure mass gains.

Next step is probably the dark side later this year...

Attachments

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
In my opinion, keep the bulk going. Just do it clean. Your fat level is not bad right now and I'm sure unnoticed to anyone around you. You could afford to take it a bit further.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, keep the bulk going. Just do it clean. Your fat level is not bad right now and I'm sure unnoticed to anyone around you. You could afford to take it a bit further.
Solid advice. I might have to think about it. It would be nice to get to around 210-215 before I cut...

On another note, the ease at which I'm keeping all of this weight is crazy. Besides a little bit of fluctuation, I'm right where I was at the end of the cycle.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Solid advice. I might have to think about it. It would be nice to get to around 210-215 before I cut...

On another note, the ease at which I'm keeping all of this weight is crazy. Besides a little bit of fluctuation, I'm right where I was at the end of the cycle.
It's just awesome that you have kept all your gains..

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Also, I don't train for strength, but I have definitely gone up in weight and reps for all of my lifts, and am continuing to go up through PCT.

Part of this is definitely from coming back from a period where I couldn't lift, but I could tell that it was helped along greatly by the M1A.

My bench press went up a solid 30 pounds, and my front squat went from 225x6 to 225x12 (I have to front squat due to back injuries). All my assistance work went up in weight as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I don't train for strength, but I have definitely gone up in weight and reps for all of my lifts, and am continuing to go up through PCT. Part of this is definitely from coming back from a period where I couldn't lift, but I could tell that it was helped along greatly by the M1A. My bench press went up a solid 30 pounds, and my front squat went from 225x6 to 225x12 (I have to front squat due to back injuries). All my assistance work went up in weight as well.
That's some good front squattin bro.

mxracer323

Awards
Placed my order for a bottle of Alpha-90 and two bottles of stanozane. Going to get my next cycle started in March.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placed my order for a bottle of Alpha-90 and two bottles of stanozane. Going to get my next cycle started in March.
Awesome. If you log it, link it in ironflex's section under alpha 90 :)

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Well, I haven't updated this in forever, but I wanted to throw up a current picture and update. I've kept all the weight I gained on the Alpha-90, and I'm very grateful to Ironflex for making such a quality product. I'm currently still bulking until I get to around 210, then doing a quick summer cut/recomp. I'm pale as hell, so I look like crap in pictures lol. But here's one from today. Currently at ~200 pounds, though it fluctuates a bit.

Attachments

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I doubt anyone's still subscribed to this, but here's some more telling pictures, to show off my awful posing, lol. I hate being this high bf, but I feel like I really need to work on putting some more size on my legs and back before I cut at all. Any input is always welcome. :)

Sorry about the delay, but I'll go ahead and post a final review of sorts.

Size: 9/10
If you eat, you'll put as much weight in 4-5 weeks as I've seen anybody do with a single compound. In terms of raw mass gain, this is probably #1 for legal steroids.

Strength: 7/10
I wasn't training for strength, and I've had nagging injuries that keep me from going super heavy, but all my sets felt lighter within one week, and I was able to add weight and reps to every exercise. I'm probably not the best judge of it, but that's what I got out of the Alpha 90 strength-wise

Libido loss: 0/10
Didn't lose any libido. It was actually up a little bit between weeks 2-4.

Sides: 2/10
Little bit of lethargy, but nothing big. No serious bp problems. Didn't really lose any appetite until the very end. I really am not prone to sides, it seems, as I felt it was a really easy run, while other people claim to have felt like sh!t on just 3-4 weeks of it... Though I get the feeling that that gets about overblown on PH/DS. No gyno.

Altogether, I feel like it was a successful run. I'll probably run Trest with it if I ever run it again, just for a boost in well being. I heard some talk about Ironflex discontinuing it, which would be a shame. If so, I guess just look at Celtic Labs or LGI if they make it. Anyways, thanks for following, and my apologies again for the delay.

Attachments

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work, nice V-taper on that front pose!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still alive!!!

Can imagine you would like it even more with tr3st along side it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could this be bridged with Hdrol? I'm wanting to do another Hdrol run but would the love the surge in weight on the front end.

Something like:

A-90 - 40/60/60
Halo - 50/50/50/75/75/75/75

Just kinda wondering. I'll have TRT base as well.

Thoughts please...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job on holding into the weight you've put on during the cycle.

Could this be bridged with Hdrol? I'm wanting to do another Hdrol run but would the love the surge in weight on the front end. Something like: A-90 - 40/60/60 Halo - 50/50/50/75/75/75/75 Just kinda wondering. I'll have TRT base as well. Thoughts please...
I don't see why you can't. Only thing I'd take extra precaution in is, liver support. TUDCA and NAC while on.

I know you know your stuff, odd you're asking for advice lol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Could this be bridged with Hdrol? I'm wanting to do another Hdrol run but would the love the surge in weight on the front end.

Something like:

A-90 - 40/60/60
Halo - 50/50/50/75/75/75/75

Just kinda wondering. I'll have TRT base as well.

Thoughts please...

sounds good to me ..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm still here!!1 Great job holding on to them gains!!!