tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure, I was either set on this or just a non methyl stack but I'd rather go with thism
I'll shoot bossman an email and find out for you!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
As a side note, I haven't experienced any loss of libido at all so far. Actually had some increase... No sides at all really, even without running any test base.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
As a side note, I haven't experienced any loss of libido at all so far. Actually had some increase... No sides at all really, even without running any test base.
That's great!! I'm pumped to run this soon

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear bud!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
On your site you are currently out "o" stock :'(
I heard back from our boss and it seems that it may be out of stock on our site for awhile...:( Good news is that there are plenty of other places to get it from..

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever run this at 80mgs? Or 6 weeks? Not really planning to, but curious.

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
I heard back from our boss and it seems that it may be out of stock on our site for awhile...:( Good news is that there are plenty of other places to get it from..
Turns out this wasn't a worthwhile investment for IF. I'm glad we tried it but IF actually lost money on this product. So we are not in a huge hurry to bring in a new batch. It took months to just get through a very very small amount of units. Sorry for the disappointment, fellas. Wish it would have been a different story.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Turns out this wasn't a worthwhile investment for IF. I'm glad we tried it but IF actually lost money on this product. So we are not in a huge hurry to bring in a new batch. It took months to just get through a very very small amount of units. Sorry for the disappointment, fellas. Wish it would have been a different story.
Man, that sucks...

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Pumps are getting pretty crazy, and strength is very apparent. I'm toying with the idea of six weeks...

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Pumps are getting pretty crazy, and strength is very apparent. I'm toying with the idea of six weeks...
That's good to hear! Does it make you hungry or kill appetite like some methyls do? I love the hunger side effect.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I say go for it ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear! Does it make you hungry or kill appetite like some methyls do? I love the hunger side effect.
It killed mine :(

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Ehh.. It didn't increase my appetite at all. But no noticeable decrease either. I'd run it with a Trest if I wanted some hunger. I'll probably actually do that at some point.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Alpha 90 solo? Or with some stano perhaps? Thinking of running them together:)
I've been going solo. I would've added stano if I felt I needed it, been I don't have any noticeable lethargy.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I've been going solo. I would've added stano if I felt I needed it, been I don't have any noticeable lethargy.
Nothing but good things seem to come from alpha 90.. I dying to get mine going

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stano would've been a great addition. Hell or dermacrine

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Sitting at +10.5 right now. Might up the dose to 80mgs for the last couple weeks.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Wow some nice gains!!
Yeah, I'm enjoying it. Pretty good libido increase too. This extra weight'll make me feel a lot less guilty if I drop a few pounds cutting for summer.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm enjoying it. Pretty good libido increase too. This extra weight'll make me feel a lot less guilty if I drop a few pounds cutting for summer.
What's cutting? Lol

Nice job on the gainz so far!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I'm gonna try my hand at it at some point... Strength losses always scare me away though.
Loose strength, but be shredded lol

I don't want to cut either :( using a hormone alongside of cutting would preserve muscle mass and strength to some degree

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Loose strength, but be shredded lol I don't want to cut either :( using a hormone alongside of cutting would preserve muscle mass and strength to some degree
Yeah, I'm probably gonna run Superdrol or some strong **** like that if I cut lol. Making gains and shredding...

I'm at +11 lbs now. Noticeable growth in everything but my chest... I've never really had a problem with my chest before, but I've gotta say, it's starting to lag behind a bit. I'm just gonna up the volume and see if that makes a difference. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm willing to try whatever sounds smart lol.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm probably gonna run Superdrol or some strong **** like that if I cut lol. Making gains and shredding...

I'm at +11 lbs now. Noticeable growth in everything but my chest... I've never really had a problem with my chest before, but I've gotta say, it's starting to lag behind a bit. I'm just gonna up the volume and see if that makes a difference. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm willing to try whatever sounds smart lol.
Have you tried underhand grip presses?

Those have really made an impact on my upper chest.

And hex presses as finisher for inner chest.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried underhand grip presses? Those have really made an impact on my upper chest. And hex presses as finisher for inner chest.
Hex presses are great.

Since I've moved back to ALL barbells, I've seen some density added

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I can't say I've ever tried underhand or hex presses... I might have to add those in for these last couple weeks and see if I can notice a difference. Thanks for the info.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't say I've ever tried underhand or hex presses... I might have to add those in for these last couple weeks and see if I can notice a difference. Thanks for the info.
You'll thank us later;)

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
The difference in aggression from 60 to 80mgs is dramatic... I'm wanting to fight everyone lol.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Lol take it easy not more busted fingers ok.. Lol
Lol, I'm trying... I can hardly get up in the morning without getting injured, so I'm definitely not getting in any fights lol.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I'm now up 14.5 pounds. I'm loving this stuff lol. Just opened my box of liquid Torem, and that **** looks nasty... I guess I'll just have to choke it down lol.

Still no sides from the Alpha 90... I am noticeably shut down though now. I'll probably end up running it 6 weeks total and then jump into PCT.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm now up 14.5 pounds. I'm loving this stuff lol. Just opened my box of liquid Torem, and that **** looks nasty... I guess I'll just have to choke it down lol. Still no sides from the Alpha 90... I am noticeably shut down though now. I'll probably end up running it 6 weeks total and then jump into PCT.
I'm going to need some pics of those lb gains.. Since your so lean I bet it really shows..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm now up 14.5 pounds. I'm loving this stuff lol. Just opened my box of liquid Torem, and that **** looks nasty... I guess I'll just have to choke it down lol. Still no sides from the Alpha 90... I am noticeably shut down though now. I'll probably end up running it 6 weeks total and then jump into PCT.
Dang bro, 14.5lbs is awesome!

I ran my m1a for eight weeks lol (40mg ed though)

Just chase the torem down with juice or somethin lol