Ironflex Alpha-90

mxracer323

Awards
If its the same torem I have.. It will taste horrible and literally ruin your taste buda for hours afterwards. My advice is to bypass your taste buds by taking the oral syringe and placing it at the back of your throat, then immediately chasing it with water. This way your taste buds remain intact.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
That's some solid results brother. Nothing but good liftin and a lil help from Alpha.

And lets not forget you had yourself a nice stomach virus a couple weeks back. Could have been even more gains.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
That's huge weight! What is your height and starting bodyweight /bodyfat? Just to put it in perspective is all!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Dang bro, 14.5lbs is awesome! I ran my m1a for eight weeks lol (40mg ed though) Just chase the torem down with juice or somethin lol
Thanks! Yeah, I though about running it longer with lower dosages, but I'm like it at 80mgs.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
If its the same torem I have.. It will taste horrible and literally ruin your taste buda for hours afterwards. My advice is to bypass your taste buds by taking the oral syringe and placing it at the back of your throat, then immediately chasing it with water. This way your taste buds remain intact.
Solid advice, I'll try that lol. It really looks awful...

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
That's some solid results brother. Nothing but good liftin and a lil help from Alpha. And lets not forget you had yourself a nice stomach virus a couple weeks back. Could have been even more gains.
Thanks man. Yeah, it sucks when stuff happens like that, but I've even able to bounce back thankfully.
That's huge weight! What is your height and starting bodyweight /bodyfat? Just to put it in perspective is all!
I'm like 5'9"-5'10", started at 178.5 if I remember correctly. Probably 11-12% bf.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Thanks man. Yeah, it sucks when stuff happens like that, but I've even able to bounce back thankfully.

I'm like 5'9"-5'10", started at 178.5 if I remember correctly. Probably 11-12% bf.
Oh yeah you getting heavy then!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah you getting heavy then!
I'm definitely working on it, thanks.
Edit: I've definitely put on some bodyfat though lol. I'm probably at around 14% now. But that come off quick for me. It's gaining that I have trouble with.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
This will be what I'll call my "before" pic. It's like two days after I ****ed my finger up, and I had negative progress for a while after that. So I'm judging my progress based on what I was at before all of that happened. I was somewhere around 175-177 I think. I'll post an after photo if I can find a decent place.

Attachments

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This will be what I'll call my "before" pic. It's like two days after I ****ed my finger up, and I had negative progress for a while after that. So I'm judging my progress based on what I was at before all of that happened. I was somewhere around 175-177 I think. I'll post an after photo if I can find a decent place.
Thanks bro what weekI are you in on this cycle ??

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds like you are having great results. I've been eyeballing alpha 90 for my next cycle.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight was +16.5. Some serious bulking going on...

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
How's it going bro? You it 20lbs yet?
It's going great! I'm at +19. Ive been sitting there for a while, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna go up much more on this cycle. But I'm definitely happy with the results so far.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's going great! I'm at +19. Ive been sitting there for a while, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna go up much more on this cycle. But I'm definitely happy with the results so far.
Hellz yea! Now that's some progress sr

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
That's what I'm talking about!! Keep killing it.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Gains have pretty much leveled out, so I'm jumping into PCT tomorrow. Still nervous to try this Torem lol...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why I buy pharm grade :)

Don't be nervous bro, you'll know in a week or two if it's legit. Hope you retain a majority of dem gainz doe

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I've used research grade clomid before, but it was in pills lol. This stuff looks like straight jizz with a drop of blue coloring. But it'll have to do lol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used research grade clomid before, but it was in pills lol. This stuff looks like straight jizz with a drop of blue coloring. But it'll have to do lol.
If it smells like bleach don't do it lol :D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will probably log this too at some point. I'm a competitive powerlifter, weighing about 173lbs right now and starting a lean bulk. Hopefully I will not grow past 182lbs weight class, lol!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I will probably log this too at some point. I'm a competitive powerlifter, weighing about 173lbs right now and starting a lean bulk. Hopefully I will not grow past 182lbs weight class, lol!
If you do enough cardio and manage to not overeat, I think it could really help. I was focused more on size then strength, but I still put weight and reps onto all of my working sets.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do enough cardio and manage to not overeat, I think it could really help. I was focused more on size then strength, but I still put weight and reps onto all of my working sets.
That's not a problem really - it would be fun to gain enough size co compete in 198lbs weight class actually! But it won't be happening soon if I want to be realistic..

In terms of strength gains, how does this compare to other designer steroids on the market in your opinion?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
That's not a problem really - it would be fun to gain enough size co compete in 198lbs weight class actually! But it won't be happening soon if I want to be realistic.. In terms of strength gains, how does this compare to other designer steroids on the market in your opinion?
They were pretty pronounced. And it helps that it doesn't stress joints. Something really adrogenic like epistane might actually improve strength more at high doses, but it would cause more joint damage. It really depends on what you want.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
The Torem straight up puts my taste buds out of commission for a few hours, but other than that, I'm feeling good. Still holding weight at +19-20 pounds.

In terms of pictures, I can't get one that shows any type of definition lol. I'm not quite used to being this high in bodyfat, but I'm definitely a lot more defined than I've looked in every picture that I've taken. I guess it's just like that when you're pale and watery in the winter lol.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The Torem straight up puts my taste buds out of commission for a few hours, but other than that, I'm feeling good. Still holding weight at +19-20 pounds.

In terms of pictures, I can't get one that shows any type of definition lol. I'm not quite used to being this high in bodyfat, but I'm definitely a lot more defined than I've looked in every picture that I've taken. I guess it's just like that when you're pale and watery in the winter lol.
Try shooting the torem to the back of your month not hitting your tongue and shoot it down with water... :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try shooting the torem to the back of your month not hitting your tongue and shoot it down with water... :)
^^^ water or juice

Caz nailed it

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Did it help at all?
Yeah, it definitely did help to not hit my tongue. I'm now fluctuating between +18-20.5. I'm not sure why I'm going up and down so much right now, though I'm sure it has something to do with being in PCT. Overall feeling good though.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yeah, it definitely did help to not hit my tongue. I'm now fluctuating between +18-20.5. I'm not sure why I'm going up and down so much right now, though I'm sure it has something to do with being in PCT. Overall feeling good though.
That's great glad I could be of assistance...

mxracer323

Awards
I'm going to give Alpha 90 a go for my next run, possibly starting in March. I noticed IronFlex store is out of stock and have heard the product was discontinued due to lack of sales. This seems suprising since the few reviews I have seen have been positive. My question is, what would be a reliable online supplement store to buy this product from?

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to give Alpha 90 a go for my next run, possibly starting in March. I noticed IronFlex store is out of stock and have heard the product was discontinued due to lack of sales. This seems suprising since the few reviews I have seen have been positive. My question is, what would be a reliable online supplement store to buy this product from?

Yes many places have it and we will have more tomorrow.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
PCT is going great. This Torem is definitely legit. Can I say what brand it is here? I'm at +22 pounds. No gains lost except a bit of the "on" look. Boys are at least 85% back.