Reggie's Swole Stack Halo/Tren/Dermacrine

Page 1 of 16 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Reggie's Swole Stack Halo/Tren/Dermacrine


    It's time once again to bulk up!! I've been cutting for the last 8 weeks and ready to eat and grow!!

    Here is my stack
    Halo 75/75/75/75/75
    Tren 60/60/60/60
    Dermacrine 4/4/4/4 pumps per day
    Crea Trona 3/3/3/3/3
    Cycle Support 2/2/2/2/2 scoops per day
    Taurine 6/6/6/6/6
    Multi 3/3/3/3/3
    Glutazorb 2/2/2/2
    PF3 1 scoop pre training
    Hawthorn Berry 2/2/2/2/2
    H2o 1 1/2 gallons ed

    Pct will be
    Nolva 3/3/3/3/3 ml a day
    Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
    X Gels 4/4/4/4/4
    Testopro 4/4/4/4/4
    Sesamine 3/3/3/3/3
    Multi 2/2/2/2/2
    Taurine 6/6/6/6
    Kre Alkalyn Pro 2/2/2/2
    Hawthorn Berry 2/2/2/2
    H2o 1 1/2 gallons a day

    Will also be taking 1 scoop of whey protein post training and 1 scoop Casein Protein before bed for the entire duration.

    Will get a weight and measurements tomorrow.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  2. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    2026974

    FIRST!!!!! ( well second but first in )
    Are you working Derma in to help with any potential libido issues while on?
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  3. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    I'm in Reggie!!

    Excited to see you grow some more.
    You sir, are about to get huuuuge.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    FIRST!!!!! ( well second but first in )
    Are you working Derma in to help with any potential libido issues while on?
    Thanks for joining! Ya figured I'd run it just in case. Plus I know its a solid product!!




    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I'm in Reggie!!

    Excited to see you grow some more.
    You sir, are about to get huuuuge.
    What's up Drew?? Thanks for joining bro! I have been looking at this stack sitting in my supp drawer for 3 weeks now lol I feel like its Christmas Eve
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    What's up Drew?? Thanks for joining bro! I have been looking at this stack sitting in my supp drawer for 3 weeks now lol I feel like its Christmas Eve
    Trust me I know. I have supps just sitting, and it takes all I have not to just start running cycles!
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    2848063

    IN !!!! good luck buddy
  7. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    In bud!
    Independent
  8. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    Dammit I'm already 5th! Awesome to be along for this one Regginator
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  9. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    Also, get anothe bottle of Tvar! It will let you extend the run another week & let you fatten up all the doses of it. People run some crazy amounts of Tvar, & while I'm not saying you should, even 90mg would be on the low-moderate side. And people say it takes several weeks to really notice. You could just hold the dermacrine back a week if you wanted it to be there at the 5th wk when you'll need it most.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    6745532

    Reg - you should just make this an ongoing cycle/training thread; let's face it, you're always putting in work and everyone follows you anyways!
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    Reggie's Swole Stack Halo/Tren/Dermacrine


    In Reggie! Very interested to see how that Dermacrine floats your boat! When do you start?
  12. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    IN !!!! good luck buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    In bud!
    Welcome aboard fellas!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Also, get anothe bottle of Tvar! It will let you extend the run another week & let you fatten up all the doses of it. People run some crazy amounts of Tvar, & while I'm not saying you should, even 90mg would be on the low-moderate side. And people say it takes several weeks to really notice. You could just hold the dermacrine back a week if you wanted it to be there at the 5th wk when you'll need it most.
    Ok I will look into another bottle of Tren, and start the Dermacrine week 3 and run it into pct
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Reg - you should just make this an ongoing cycle/training thread; let's face it, you're always putting in work and everyone follows you anyways!
    Thanks bro, that's not a bad idea at all
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    In Reggie! Very interested to see how that Dermacrine floats your boat! When do you start?
    Thanks for joining test, I am starting tomorrow
  13. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    I'm also adding 2g of Fermented Leucine Pre and 2 grams inta, as well as bcaa's post and before bed
  14. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,997
    Rep Power
    2351809

    Just missed first! I'm here for putting some muscle on Reggie! Finally! Jk lol
  15. Registered User
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    va
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    424168

    In like flint! Everybody wants to be bodybuilder but they don't want to lift no heavy ass weight!
  16. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    548511

    sub a dub dub. kill it reg.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  17. Registered User
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    va
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    424168

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    It's time once again to bulk up!! I've been cutting for the last 8 weeks and ready to eat and grow!!

    Here is my stack
    Halo 75/75/75/75/75
    Tren 60/60/60/60
    Dermacrine 4/4/4/4 pumps per day
    Crea Trona 3/3/3/3/3
    Cycle Support 2/2/2/2/2 scoops per day
    Taurine 6/6/6/6/6
    Multi 3/3/3/3/3
    Glutazorb 2/2/2/2
    PF3 1 scoop pre training
    Hawthorn Berry 2/2/2/2/2
    H2o 1 1/2 gallons ed

    Pct will be
    Nolva 3/3/3/3/3 ml a day
    Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
    X Gels 4/4/4/4/4
    Testopro 4/4/4/4/4
    Sesamine 3/3/3/3/3
    Multi 2/2/2/2/2
    Taurine 6/6/6/6
    Kre Alkalyn Pro 2/2/2/2
    Hawthorn Berry 2/2/2/2
    H2o 1 1/2 gallons a day

    Will also be taking 1 scoop of whey protein post training and 1 scoop Casein Protein before bed for the entire duration.

    Will get a weight and measurements tomorrow.
    what type of tren are you doing(company) and what is the pill amount(how many per dosage)? i may look to you for advice if and when i gonna get mine. i was looking at either dbol/tren or 1 alpha max/tren . i'll hook up with ya when i get my stuff together . looks great brother.
  18. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    I wouldn't run the dermacrine into PCT, as it's an exogenous hormone source as well & will likewise interfere with the signals you're trying to send your HPTA to upregulate leutenizing hormone production. My bad! What I meant to say is that if you can only run it 4wks of your cycle, run it the last 4 instead of the first. 5wk cycle would look like:

    0/4/4/4/4
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  19. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Just missed first! I'm here for putting some muscle on Reggie! Finally! Jk lol
    I'm trying brother but I'm old now lol!! Thanks for coming aboard.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    sub a dub dub. kill it reg.
    Thanks man, I'm going to try for big numbers!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  21. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    I'm trying brother but I'm old now lol!! Thanks for coming aboard.
    Old and wise

    In for some muscle gains....any fights coming up?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  22. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    what type of tren are you doing(company) and what is the pill amount(how many per dosage)? i may look to you for advice if and when i gonna get mine. i was looking at either dbol/tren or 1 alpha max/tren . i'll hook up with ya when i get my stuff together . looks great brother.
    Welcome my man, it's shredded labs x trenavar. 30mg per
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I wouldn't run the dermacrine into PCT, as it's an exogenous hormone source as well & will likewise interfere with the signals you're trying to send your HPTA to upregulate leutenizing hormone production. My bad! What I meant to say is that if you can only run it 4wks of your cycle, run it the last 4 instead of the first. 5wk cycle would look like:

    0/4/4/4/4
    Ok that's what I'll do. Thanks Hyde!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  24. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Old and wise

    In for some muscle gains....any fights coming up?
    Haha thanks bro! I was planning on a December fight.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Haha thanks bro! I was planning on a December fight.
    Cool,

    Someone is going to have a hard time eating christmas dinner
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  26. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Cool,

    Someone is going to have a hard time eating christmas dinner
    Looks like it will be liquid meal for him
    Mmm liquified ham lmao!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  27. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,198
    Rep Power
    1439190

    Wasssssssup
  28. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Wasssssssup
    Wasssssup Budman?? Thanks for joining bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  29. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Day 1
    Weight 172 post breakfast
    Measurements are as follows
    Chest 45 3/4
    Biceps 18 1/2
    Quads 25 1/2
    Waist 30
    Penis haha jk

    So it's a good thing that I don't mind taking pills cuz holy crap that's a lot of them. One thing to note is the Peanut Butter Cycle Support mixed with Vanillia Whey is delicious!!! Will be training chest and shoulders this afternoon. Protein intake between breakfast, lunch and my 2 protein shakes is sitting at 131g, for lunch I had 2 tilapia fillets and 4 slices of roast beef from my wife's work with 3 slices of low fat cheese on the tops yum!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    That sounds so tasty right now. Just had my post shake full of simple carbs & I don't really want any more carbs - but a stack of fish, meat & cheese sounds legit. Right now my morning dose of pills is 16. I think evening dose is 14, & there's a 6 pill dose at lunch mid-day & 3 pre-bed. That's a bout 40 pills/day currently. I feel like Ronnie Coleman with his tacklebox of supps.

    You forgot to note if the penis size was flacid or at full tilt, and are we only getting length or is max girth included??
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  31. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That sounds so tasty right now. Just had my post shake full of simple carbs & I don't really want any more carbs - but a stack of fish, meat & cheese sounds legit. Right now my morning dose of pills is 16. I think evening dose is 14, & there's a 6 pill dose at lunch mid-day & 3 pre-bed. That's a bout 40 pills/day currently. I feel like Ronnie Coleman with his tacklebox of supps.

    You forgot to note if the penis size was flacid or at full tilt, and are we only getting length or is max girth included??
    It was so tasty! Although after just coming off a 2 month cut I'm having guilty feelings lol. You definitely have me beat in total pills. That's a lot!!

    It was full tilt as I had just woke up because I had to take a leak
    Life's a garden, dig it
  32. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    pic of supper. Damn I'm full now! Looks like I have to work up to a big boy appetite
    Life's a garden, dig it
  33. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Tonight's training

    Flat BB Bench
    135x10x2
    225x5
    245x5
    275x5
    245x5
    225x5

    Incline Db Bench
    60x5
    65x5
    70x5
    80x5
    60x5

    Decline BB Bench
    185x5
    225x5
    275x5
    225x5
    135 to failure

    Cable Cross Ladders 15 second rests between sets
    5x15

    Dips bw
    20x4
  34. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Change of plans I'm going to start the tren week 3 so it will be 0/0/60/60/60/60
  35. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Right here bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  36. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Right here bro!
    Good to see ya Mack, thanks for joining bro!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  37. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Change of plans I'm going to start the tren week 3 so it will be 0/0/60/60/60/60
    Why is that?....

    I haven't tried tren yet, but most logs I've seen the dose was higher and for a longer period of time.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  38. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Why is that?....

    I haven't tried tren yet, but most logs I've seen the dose was higher and for a longer period of time.
    I had a guy on another forum suggest starting it then. He did say to go at least 90mg a day but I only have one bottle. Have been considering getting another however.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  39. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    2026974

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I had a guy on another forum suggest starting it then. He did say to go at least 90mg a day but I only have one bottle. Have been considering getting another however.
    With how cheep SL tren is I would say go for it you will get more out of it. Or you can grab their "rizen" and get both epi and tren and bump the dosage up for both
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  40. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    With how cheep SL tren is I would say go for it you will get more out of it. Or you can grab their "rizen" and get both epi and tren and bump the dosage up for both
    how legit is shredded labs these days? Remember they had some trouble...
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need advice on Halo-Tren 400 / Epistane stack?
    By heartofmetal in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:41 PM
  2. Halo Tren 400 / Epistane stack?
    By heartofmetal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 11:28 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 09:14 PM
  4. halo or havoc stack with tren x
    By loftus44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 06:07 PM
  5. M1,4ADD-Tren or Halo-tren stack?
    By nightmarcher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 07:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in