Awards
What are delt destroyers?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is awesome to hear!

Not quite as awesome, but pretty darn cool! And nice work on those destroyers & rear raises - puttin' in some work, son.
Thanks bro, those destroyers kick my ass. I'm going to have to start using straps the next time I move up in weight they already try to slip out on the last few reps with the 60s.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Whoa whoa whoa way late to this but I'm in bro!!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well there's been a little change in plans. The next 20 days will be sponsored by DNA Anabolics. I will be running Cannibal 3 caps a day which is 52.5mg Halo and 45mg Epi. I will bridge this into my original stack of Halo/Tren/Dermacrine. Today was day 1 of Cannibal. Trained shoulders. Took 2 scoops of K Otic pre and was zooming around the gym :)

Arnold Press
40x10
50x10
60x8x2

Delt Destroyers
(60x30 + 50x20 + 40x15)x3

Bent over rear delt raises
35x12x3

BB Shrugs
135x10x2
315x10x3
You always seem to be sponsored;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You always seem to be sponsored;)
Haha and I had no intention of it this time but The owner of DNA Anabolics asked me to try to help spread the word on Cannibal, and who am I to say no :D

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so my traps and rear delts are currently saying thank you for yesterday. Trained legs today and squats sucked due to the fact that I'm so sore in my traps!! Anyways weight is 172 today. I did end up falling back down to 167 over the few days my wife was in the hospital due to not really eating a whole lot and stress. So trying to get that back on track.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
what weighth are you shooting for.,how long are you going to bulk?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
gonna try those delt destroyers they look wicked!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to try and make up for some lost days of training and hit bis! Just watched some CT Fletcher and he's got me wanting to Grow!!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I did my last cycle and haven't been motivated since I came off. Not sure if I cycled wrong or what. I am trying to get Into doc for some testosterone ... Wife needs a little to so she can get them hormones back on track. That's the one thing I never see on these forums, women's hormones assistance.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did my last cycle and haven't been motivated since I came off. Not sure if I cycled wrong or what. I am trying to get Into doc for some testosterone ... Wife needs a little to so she can get them hormones back on track. That's the one thing I never see on these forums, women's hormones assistance.
How long did you cycle/pct? Are you taking any type of test booster now?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling a little lethargic over the last day and a half which could be from a number of things. Good day to sit around and watch football I guess ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to try and make up for some lost days of training and hit bis! Just watched some CT Fletcher and he's got me wanting to Grow!!!
CT Fletcher is a BEAST! I don't know what I admire more, his powerlifting accomplishments or his physique now. I'd love to have both; he's a bad mf for sure. I totally think he's on gear; he really could have incredible genetics (who am I to say it's impossible?) but I doubt that's his sole source of hormones. That being said, what he's accomplished even with roids is fantastic. Definitely inspirational.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
CT Fletcher is a BEAST! I don't know what I admire more, his powerlifting accomplishments or his physique now. I'd love to have both; he's a bad mf for sure. I totally think he's on gear; he really could have incredible genetics (who am I to say it's impossible?) but I doubt that's his sole source of hormones. That being said, what he's accomplished even with roids is fantastic. Definitely inspirational.

Damn. Just googled CT Fletcher. Gonna have to hit the gym early today.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn. Just googled CT Fletcher. Gonna have to hit the gym early today.
Ya if that man can't motivate you nothing will! I've actually considered trying his method of training arms daily for awhile to try and reach that elusive 20" mark.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just googled him.....holy shyt....natural? No ****ing way

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just googled him.....holy shyt....natural? No ****ing way
Well, the thing is, people like the Olympian competitors obviously are geared to the teeth....but that being said, there are many guys with their Pro cards honestly running the same amounts of gear/slin/hgh, but their genetics simply aren't in league to take them as far. You put 10 guys on a gram of test/wk for 3 months & you're going to have guys that get pretty darn big, & guys that get HYOOGE. Ability to respond is extraordinarily relevant, all diet & training methods being equal.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, the thing is, people like the Olympian competitors obviously are geared to the teeth....but that being said, there are many guys with their Pro cards honestly running the same amounts of gear/slin/hgh, but their genetics simply aren't in league to take them as far. You put 10 guys on a gram of test/wk for 3 months & you're going to have guys that get pretty darn big, & guys that get HYOOGE. Ability to respond is extraordinarily relevant, all diet & training methods being equal.
Obvious.....;)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reggie, tried Delt Destroyers this morning. I added a twist, try doing them with changing the incline angle of the bench from set to set. I'm definitely going to feel this later!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reggie, tried Delt Destroyers this morning. I added a twist, try doing them with changing the incline angle of the bench from set to set. I'm definitely going to feel this later!
Thanks buddy I'm going to give that a try

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Did them tonight holy ****. I am gonna ache tomorrow.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did them tonight holy ****. I am gonna ache tomorrow.
Yes, it's a whole new torture method for the delts. I'm keeping them in my routine.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer back training tonight. Starting to really feel focused and angry at the weights :D
Weight was 174.5 pre training so I'm putting on weight slowly but none the less at least putting it on.

Rack Pull Shrugs (speed shrugs)
135x10 10 shrugs per pull
225x10 5 shrugs per pull
315x6x2 3 shrugs per pull
405x2 1 shrug per pull

T Bar Rows
90x12
135x12
160x8x2
180x5x2

Face Pull Ladders
10x10

Stiff Arm Pushdowns
4x10

Face Down Incline Rows
6x10

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
you on the shredded stuff yet? i really like the look and makeup of there products.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you on the shredded stuff yet? i really like the look and makeup of there products.
No that will be started in a few weeks. I'm running Cannibal by DNA Anabolics first before I start my initial stack back up. This one is a Halo/Epi stack

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
killer i'll be watching to see how it works for you . you are much leaner than me , are you cranking up the cals for this ?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
killer i'll be watching to see how it works for you . you are much leaner than me , are you cranking up the cals for this ?
I am hungry and eating constantly! Seriously I can't satisfy my hunger. Gotta make sure and stay on top of my training

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the journey! Like always, you're looking good my friend!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are all those "bumps" all over your back? Jk looking gooooood!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Just got all caught up bro! Glad your wife's doing better! Looking pretty lean there man.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good god Reggie! Prime example of proper diet and training making stuff happen.
I know I need to get my diet right again, I am costing myself some HUGE gains!

Keep it up!!

Hijack-

New Volatile log up, check it out!!
Drewsicle3210-gets-freakishly-VOLATILE-(sponsored) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237485

- End Hijack

;)

Reggie I will take that out if you like.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas! It's all good Drew I'm a fan of Volatile myself!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just drank my pre and PF3, weight is 175. Time to hit the gym to train chest!! Tool is the playlist today, Maynard has a way with getting me amped!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just drank my pre and PF3, weight is 175. Time to hit the gym to train chest!! Tool is the playlist today, Maynard has a way with getting me amped!!!
elbow deep inside the borderline

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used to love Tool back in the day!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
46 & 2 is one of my fav's.....I don't love all of Tool's stuff, but what I like I truly love. Nobody like them.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tool is good stuff. I prefer some Bieber while working out though!!

Ummmm... No.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt pretty good tonight. Stuck with higher rep counts and shorter rest. Really burned my chest and tris out!

Flat BB Bench
135x10x2
225x15x3

Incline Db Bench 30 degree
50x15
60x12x3

Incline Db Bench 15 degree
60x15x3

Flat Flyes
4x12

Incline Flyes
4x12@15 degree