Reggie's Swole Stack Halo/Tren/Dermacrine

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Hey reg I'm in.

I did a cycle of halo/ tren and I like the results. It gave me a hard grainy look, like I'm in contest shape! My diet was high in calories and 60-70 percent clean.

I had to add a test base in , cause my libido sucked. Also I was less lethargic from halo, then when I used it solo.

My sweet spot for tren was 90mg. I ran this cycle for 6 weeks. When I took it to 120mg my libido went really down.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey reg I'm in.

I did a cycle of halo/ tren and I like the results. It gave me a hard grainy look, like I'm in contest shape! My diet was high in calories and 60-70 percent clean.

I had to add a test base in , cause my libido sucked. Also I was less lethargic from halo, then when I used it solo.

My sweet spot for tren was 90mg. I ran this cycle for 6 weeks. When I took it to 120mg my libido went really down.
Thanks for joining bro. What was your halo dose?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A mystery supplement ?!!!:bigeyes:
King ph imo :) although not a fan of the sides. So not 100% sure what I'm going to do but will have it figured out real soon

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
its sounds Super exciting. lol

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining bro. What was your halo dose?
My cycle went something like this.(it was a little over a year ago) trying to remember.

Phf tren 30/30/60/90/120/90 mg
Halo 25/50/75/100/75/75 mg
4ad 0/0/2/2/2/2 tabs

I lowered doses when the sides were getting to me. Lethargy, low libido

90 mg & 75 mg are my sweet spots for those ph's.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My cycle went something like this.(it was a little over a year ago) trying to remember.

Phf tren 30/30/60/90/120/90 mg
Halo 25/50/75/100/75/75 mg
4ad 0/0/2/2/2/2 tabs

I lowered doses when the sides were getting to me. Lethargy, low libido

90 mg & 75 mg are my sweet spots for those ph's.
Thanks man, I'm at 75 on the Halo so I'll run 90mg of Tren as well, since that seems to be the popular opinion for good results.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely taking in plenty of macros so I should have no problem putting on some size!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A mystery supplement ?!!!:bigeyes:
King ph imo :)
Oh, you mean M-Dien??! :icon_lol:

It's illegal to possess/use any scheduled substance. Posting the word M1T or Superdrol, however, & discussing their 'theoretical' usage, is NOT. Unless you're referring to Methyltrienelone, which by all accounts sounds like the most violent oral ever created (assuming everything in standard dosing ranges).

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, you mean M-Dien??! :icon_lol:

It's illegal to possess/use any scheduled substance. Posting the word M1T or Superdrol, however, & discussing their 'theoretical' usage, is NOT. Unless you're referring to Methyltrienelone, which by all accounts sounds like the most violent oral ever created (assuming everything in standard dosing ranges).
Just read up on Methyltrienelone, sounds like it was the real deal with bad sides.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3
Didn't sleep worth a crap last night. Definitely one of my least favorite sides of running a ph. Got up this morning had a good breakfast and hit the gym for back. Will be upping my dose of Tren to 90mg a day starting today.

Rack Pulls
135x12x2
225x10
315x8
365x6x2
225x10

Bent Over Db Rows
80x10
100x10
125x8x2

Full Range Pull Downs
110x15
140x10x3

Face Pull Ladders ss with Stiff Arm Pushdowns
6x12 per

Feeling pretty damn sore today, joints are already starting to ache. Will be adding some Joint Help to the mix today. Weight is 175, post training meal

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't even have 125lb DBs in my gym. I would have to go to the other gym.
Ours go to 110

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just read up on Methyltrienelone, sounds like it was the real deal with bad sides.
Methyl Tren is still around - it's pricey, but not unreasonable. I just don't know why someone would ever opt for it I suppose, except maybe a powerlifter or strongman hellbent on getting as big & strong as possible immediately.

I don't even have 125lb DBs in my gym. I would have to go to the other gym.
Ours go to 110
My healthclub has 100s. My dirty bro gym has 200s. I've seen one guy shrugging those, & he had to use wrist straps and have me help him unrack/rack them with all my effort.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
In for this, reggie!

Go Niners!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl Tren is still around - it's pricey, but not unreasonable. I just don't know why someone would ever opt for it I suppose, except maybe a powerlifter or strongman hellbent on getting as big & strong as possible immediately.

My healthclub has 100s. My dirty bro gym has 200s. I've seen one guy shrugging those, & he had to use wrist straps and have me help him unrack/rack them with all my effort.
I just want to look good but not worth the risks I suppose. 200lb dbs?? Dayyyyum!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this, reggie!

Go Niners!
Welcome brother, I was looking at the schedule when it was released and figured the first 6 games would be a big test. I'll take 4-2 any day!! Now that everybody is starting to get healthy it's on!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Welcome brother, I was looking at the schedule when it was released and figured the first 6 games would be a big test. I'll take 4-2 any day!! Now that everybody is starting to get healthy it's on!
For shore!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sitting in the ER with my wife. She is in DKA again. Going to be putting her in ICU and trying to get it back to normal.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I pray she's okay, buddy. Take care!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prayers for you!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas she's tough. Be through this in no time

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys she's doing a million times better. They quickly got her rehydrated and ph level balanced. She's still in ICU but transferring her to a new floor soon. So obviously no training tonight. I was scheduled for legs so since she is on the 6th floor I went and jogged some stairs while she slept. Not much, but better than nothing, and it helped to clear my head :)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
hey reggie just logged on . sorry to here about your wife and glad she is doing better. damn dude you are worse than me still training during that . props to you brother.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys she is much better. She actually wants me to go home tonight to be with our daughter.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn dude you are worse than me still training during that . props to you brother.
Wasn't much for training although did get the heart rate up. Going to do some training at home tonight just not sure what yet.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well last night didn't go as well as the doctor would've liked. They took her off the insulin drip and her blood sugar shot back up. Decided to keep her in ICU for another day/night. Hopefully tonight will go better. All things considered she's doing fine aside from hating the cards she's been dealt, but that's to be expected.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn Reggie that sux. I know what is like to have a wife with health probs. its hard to get passed the fact you cant just fix it and make her better. - prayers-

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Reggie that sux. I know what is like to have a wife with health probs. its hard to get passed the fact you cant just fix it and make her better. - prayers-
Yes it is, and to know that this will go on for the rest of her life or until they find a cure. She did however get to come home today.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear she is home brother hopefully these episodes will be few and far between. Best wishes.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear she is home brother hopefully these episodes will be few and far between. Best wishes.
Thank you bro! We are looking into trying to get an insulin pump donated since they are outrageously priced

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well there's been a little change in plans. The next 20 days will be sponsored by DNA Anabolics. I will be running Cannibal 3 caps a day which is 52.5mg Halo and 45mg Epi. I will bridge this into my original stack of Halo/Tren/Dermacrine. Today was day 1 of Cannibal. Trained shoulders. Took 2 scoops of K Otic pre and was zooming around the gym :)

Arnold Press
40x10
50x10
60x8x2

Delt Destroyers
(60x30 + 50x20 + 40x15)x3

Bent over rear delt raises
35x12x3

BB Shrugs
135x10x2
315x10x3

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just caught back up... Sorry to hear about the family issues.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Budman, she's back to her old self. She's too damn honry to be down long ;)
This is awesome to hear!

Well there's been a little change in plans. The next 20 days will be sponsored by DNA Anabolics. I will be running Cannibal 3 caps a day which is 52.5mg Halo and 45mg Epi. I will bridge this into my original stack of Halo/Tren/Dermacrine. Today was day 1 of Cannibal. Trained shoulders. Took 2 scoops of K Otic pre and was zooming around the gym :)

Arnold Press
40x10
50x10
60x8x2

Delt Destroyers
(60x30 + 50x20 + 40x15)x3

Bent over rear delt raises
35x12x3

BB Shrugs
135x10x2
315x10x3
Not quite as awesome, but pretty darn cool! And nice work on those destroyers & rear raises - puttin' in some work, son.