Reggie's Swole Stack Halo/Tren/Dermacrine

Page 5 of 16 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks buddy. No my bp runs normal except when on cycle I sometimes have issues.

    With bicep blasters I take 3 different sets of db weights, start with the lightest for 10 then immediately go to the next weight up for 10, then to the highest for 10 then back down in the same fashion. The only rest is setting down one set of dbs and picking up the next. Hope that makes sense.
    It does, and that makes it even more impressive. I couldn't hang in there with that weight.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    It does, and that makes it even more impressive. I couldn't hang in there with that weight.
    Thanks man, it definitely makes the rest of training tough
    Life's a garden, dig it

  3. hope you don't get a back itch!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    hope you don't get a back itch!
    Haha I would be hatin life!! So I gotta say Hyde is effin legit! I'm still feeling the effects!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Haha I would be hatin life!! So I gotta say Hyde is effin legit! I'm still feeling the effects!
    Hyde huh? They don't still sell that do they? (They, you know, them)

    Sounds like I may have to track some down. How did your BP feel after that?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Hyde huh? They don't still sell that do they? (They, you know, them)

    Sounds like I may have to track some down. How did your BP feel after that?
    They still sell it but it's without the 1,3 dim. Bp felt kinda borderline to be honest. Didn't get a chance to check it though.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    They still sell it but it's without the 1,3 dim. Bp felt kinda borderline to be honest. Didn't get a chance to check it though.
    Shiit, no worries. I have like 50 grams of bulk DMAA. I bought all kinds of stuff last year thinking I could make a preworkout like jack3d, for cheaper. But you just don't know about those prop blends.
    Now I have found some pretty damn good pre's, so I just have these bulk powders sitting around, waiting for my next financial crisis.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Shiit, no worries. I have like 50 grams of bulk DMAA. I bought all kinds of stuff last year thinking I could make a preworkout like jack3d, for cheaper. But you just don't know about those prop blends.
    Now I have found some pretty damn good pre's, so I just have these bulk powders sitting around, waiting for my next financial crisis.
    That's funnt

  9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Shiit, no worries. I have like 50 grams of bulk DMAA. I bought all kinds of stuff last year thinking I could make a preworkout like jack3d, for cheaper. But you just don't know about those prop blends.
    Now I have found some pretty damn good pre's, so I just have these bulk powders sitting around, waiting for my next financial crisis.
    Good call
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Ok so I'm kinda hooked on this Hyde. Took a scoop before going to work. Had to paint some ceilings today, and it just puts me in the zone. Checked my bp at Walmart and it was 117/73 so still sitting good.

    Trained shoulders at home tonight. Finished off the routine with some 10lb db shadow boxing. Really kicked my ass tonight!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Still haven't tried Hyde. I've heard tons of good things though.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Still haven't tried Hyde. I've heard tons of good things though.
    I haven't tried the new formula but the old is good stuff
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Wasn't able to train back at the gym tonight and wanted to switch up my home dumbell routine so decided to try cluster training. I gotta say I like it! You take a weight you can rep 10 times and only do 4 reps for 10 sets with 10-15 second rests between. Great pump and by the end of each exercise I was struggling to get up the 4th rep. Now the way this works best is to add weight each week, so I'm going to give it a shot for a few weeks and see how it goes.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  14. Reggie's Swole Stack Halo/Tren/Dermacrine


    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Wasn't able to train back at the gym tonight and wanted to switch up my home dumbell routine so decided to try cluster training. I gotta say I like it! You take a weight you can rep 10 times and only do 4 reps for 10 sets with 10-15 second rests between. Great pump and by the end of each exercise I was struggling to get up the 4th rep. Now the way this works best is to add weight each week, so I'm going to give it a shot for a few weeks and see how it goes.
    I like it, interested to see how you respond

  15. Haven't read much on cluster training. I'll have to look into that.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I like it, interested to see how you respond
    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Haven't read much on cluster training. I'll have to look into that.
    Really feeling it today. My lats are sore as hell
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Soreness is pain leaving the body, wait what? Nice workout brother.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Soreness is pain leaving the body, wait what? Nice workout brother.
    Wait what?! Pain is weakness leaving the body right?
    I like the way you said it though.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Wait what?! Pain is weakness leaving the body right? I like the way you said it though.
    Yup, Pain is Weakness leaving the Body! Lol

  20. Either way I'm one sore dude lol painting today sucks
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Really feeling it today. My lats are sore as hell
    What lat exercise(s) did you do? I assume it was cluster training...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    What lat exercise(s) did you do? I assume it was cluster training...
    Bent Over (standing) Db Rows both arms simultaneous
    60x4x10 10 second rests

    Traditional Db Rows
    90x4x10 right arm
    90x4x10 left arm
    15 second rests

    Face Down Incline Rows arms simultaneous
    40x4x10 10 second rests
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Bent Over (standing) Db Rows both arms simultaneous
    60x4x10 10 second rests

    Traditional Db Rows
    90x4x10 right arm
    90x4x10 left arm
    15 second rests

    Face Down Incline Rows arms simultaneous
    40x4x10 10 second rests
    Sweet. Nice work Reg, and thanks for the ideas. I think I'm going to steal that cluster concept.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Sweet. Nice work Reg, and thanks for the ideas. I think I'm going to steal that cluster concept.
    No problem brother!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Made peanut butter, chocolate Rice Krispie treats for my wife and it's turning out to be cheat city lmao those things are addicting!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Made peanut butter, chocolate Rice Krispie treats for my wife and it's turning out to be cheat city lmao those things are addicting!
    That sounds delicious!!

  27. Recipe? Or, at least, a pic?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Made peanut butter, chocolate Rice Krispie treats for my wife and it's turning out to be cheat city lmao those things are addicting!
    I could go for some of those right now.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep


  29. That's all that's left lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Oh, Lawd. Mmm.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  31. looks delicious
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  32. those would be addictive to have around for sure!
    nice back work . i;ll need to try that at home.

  33. I can't make them anymore haha! I must've eaten 5 of them damn things
    Life's a garden, dig it

  34. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I can't make them anymore haha! I must've eaten 5 of them damn things
    You have more self control than I do, i probably would have kept eating then until they were gone!
  35. Reggie's Swole Stack Halo/Tren/Dermacrine


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    You have more self control than I do, i probably would have kept eating then until they were gone!
    I'm really surprised I could contain myself lol!!

    Just drank a scoop and a half of Hyde getting ready to hit chest. For my post training meal I'm going to make Raspberry protein fluff yum!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  36. Chest is pretty much toast this cluster training really fatigues my muscles. Weight is 176.

    Flat BB Bench
    135x10x2
    185x4x10 15 second rests

    Incline DB Bench 30 degree angle 20 second rests
    50x15
    60x10x2
    50x12

    Incline DB second notch 15 second rests
    60x10x2
    70x8
    80x5
    3rd Notch 15 second rests
    70x10x3

    Reverse Grip Incline DB 10 second rests
    40x12x4

    Incline Flyes 10 second rests
    30x4x10
    Life's a garden, dig it

  37. Good looking sets, bro
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Good looking sets, bro
    Thanks buddy!

    Somehow tweaked my neck today. Thinking I must've lifted my head off the bench during an incline movement or something.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  39. Hope the neck feels better asap Reggie
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks buddy!

    Somehow tweaked my neck today. Thinking I must've lifted my head off the bench during an incline movement or something.
    No good at all. Time for a heat pad or biofreeze to loosen it up!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need advice on Halo-Tren 400 / Epistane stack?
    By heartofmetal in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:41 PM
  2. Halo Tren 400 / Epistane stack?
    By heartofmetal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 12:28 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:14 PM
  4. halo or havoc stack with tren x
    By loftus44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 07:07 PM
  5. M1,4ADD-Tren or Halo-tren stack?
    By nightmarcher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Log in
Log in