Reggie's Swole Stack Halo/Tren/Dermacrine

Page 5 of 21 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    CT Fletcher is a BEAST! I don't know what I admire more, his powerlifting accomplishments or his physique now. I'd love to have both; he's a bad mf for sure. I totally think he's on gear; he really could have incredible genetics (who am I to say it's impossible?) but I doubt that's his sole source of hormones. That being said, what he's accomplished even with roids is fantastic. Definitely inspirational.

Damn. Just googled CT Fletcher. Gonna have to hit the gym early today.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    CT Fletcher is a BEAST! I don't know what I admire more, his powerlifting accomplishments or his physique now. I'd love to have both; he's a bad mf for sure. I totally think he's on gear; he really could have incredible genetics (who am I to say it's impossible?) but I doubt that's his sole source of hormones. That being said, what he's accomplished even with roids is fantastic. Definitely inspirational.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Damn. Just googled CT Fletcher. Gonna have to hit the gym early today.
    Ya if that man can't motivate you nothing will! I've actually considered trying his method of training arms daily for awhile to try and reach that elusive 20" mark.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. Just googled him.....holy shyt....natural? No ****ing way
    OLYMPUS UK REP

4. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Just googled him.....holy shyt....natural? No ****ing way
    Well, the thing is, people like the Olympian competitors obviously are geared to the teeth....but that being said, there are many guys with their Pro cards honestly running the same amounts of gear/slin/hgh, but their genetics simply aren't in league to take them as far. You put 10 guys on a gram of test/wk for 3 months & you're going to have guys that get pretty darn big, & guys that get HYOOGE. Ability to respond is extraordinarily relevant, all diet & training methods being equal.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Well, the thing is, people like the Olympian competitors obviously are geared to the teeth....but that being said, there are many guys with their Pro cards honestly running the same amounts of gear/slin/hgh, but their genetics simply aren't in league to take them as far. You put 10 guys on a gram of test/wk for 3 months & you're going to have guys that get pretty darn big, & guys that get HYOOGE. Ability to respond is extraordinarily relevant, all diet & training methods being equal.
    Obvious.....
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

6. Reggie, tried Delt Destroyers this morning. I added a twist, try doing them with changing the incline angle of the bench from set to set. I'm definitely going to feel this later!

7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Reggie, tried Delt Destroyers this morning. I added a twist, try doing them with changing the incline angle of the bench from set to set. I'm definitely going to feel this later!
    Thanks buddy I'm going to give that a try
    Life's a garden, dig it

8. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Reggie, tried Delt Destroyers this morning. I added a twist, try doing them with changing the incline angle of the bench from set to set. I'm definitely going to feel this later!
    solid idea

9. Did them tonight holy ****. I am gonna ache tomorrow.

10. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Did them tonight holy ****. I am gonna ache tomorrow.
    Yes, it's a whole new torture method for the delts. I'm keeping them in my routine.

11. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Just googled him.....holy shyt....natural? No ****ing way
    Definitely not

12. Killer back training tonight. Starting to really feel focused and angry at the weights
    Weight was 174.5 pre training so I'm putting on weight slowly but none the less at least putting it on.

Rack Pull Shrugs (speed shrugs)
    135x10 10 shrugs per pull
    225x10 5 shrugs per pull
    315x6x2 3 shrugs per pull
    405x2 1 shrug per pull

T Bar Rows
    90x12
    135x12
    160x8x2
    180x5x2

Face Pull Ladders
    10x10

Stiff Arm Pushdowns
    4x10

Face Down Incline Rows
    6x10

Life's a garden, dig it

13. you on the shredded stuff yet? i really like the look and makeup of there products.
  14. Reggie's Swole Stack Halo/Tren/Dermacrine

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    you on the shredded stuff yet? i really like the look and makeup of there products.
    No that will be started in a few weeks. I'm running Cannibal by DNA Anabolics first before I start my initial stack back up. This one is a Halo/Epi stack
    Life's a garden, dig it

15. killer i'll be watching to see how it works for you . you are much leaner than me , are you cranking up the cals for this ?

16. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    killer i'll be watching to see how it works for you . you are much leaner than me , are you cranking up the cals for this ?
    I am hungry and eating constantly! Seriously I can't satisfy my hunger. Gotta make sure and stay on top of my training
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. In for the journey! Like always, you're looking good my friend!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

18. What are all those "bumps" all over your back? Jk looking gooooood!

19. Just got all caught up bro! Glad your wife's doing better! Looking pretty lean there man.

20. Good god Reggie! Prime example of proper diet and training making stuff happen.
    I know I need to get my diet right again, I am costing myself some HUGE gains!

Keep it up!!

Hijack-

New Volatile log up, check it out!!
    Drewsicle3210-gets-freakishly-VOLATILE-(sponsored) Drewsicle3210 gets freakishly VOLATILE (sponsored)

- End Hijack

Reggie I will take that out if you like.

21. Thanks fellas! It's all good Drew I'm a fan of Volatile myself!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

22. Just drank my pre and PF3, weight is 175. Time to hit the gym to train chest!! Tool is the playlist today, Maynard has a way with getting me amped!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

23. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Just drank my pre and PF3, weight is 175. Time to hit the gym to train chest!! Tool is the playlist today, Maynard has a way with getting me amped!!!
    elbow deep inside the borderline
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Just drank my pre and PF3, weight is 175. Time to hit the gym to train chest!! Tool is the playlist today, Maynard has a way with getting me amped!!!
    Used to love Tool back in the day!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

25. 46 & 2 is one of my fav's.....I don't love all of Tool's stuff, but what I like I truly love. Nobody like them.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

26. Tool is good stuff. I prefer some Bieber while working out though!!

Ummmm... No.

27. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    elbow deep inside the borderline
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    46 & 2 is one of my fav's.....I don't love all of Tool's stuff, but what I like I truly love. Nobody like them.
    My 2 favorite Tool songs
    Life's a garden, dig it

28. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Tool is good stuff. I prefer some Bieber while working out though!!

Ummmm... No.
    Haha even saying his name makes me laugh
    Life's a garden, dig it

29. Felt pretty good tonight. Stuck with higher rep counts and shorter rest. Really burned my chest and tris out!

Flat BB Bench
    135x10x2
    225x15x3

Incline Db Bench 30 degree
    50x15
    60x12x3

Incline Db Bench 15 degree
    60x15x3

Flat Flyes
    4x12

Incline Flyes
    [email protected] degree
    [email protected] degree
    Life's a garden, dig it

30. 11 days in (7 days on Cannibal)
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need advice on Halo-Tren 400 / Epistane stack?
    By heartofmetal in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:41 PM
  2. Halo Tren 400 / Epistane stack?
    By heartofmetal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 12:28 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:14 PM
  4. halo or havoc stack with tren x
    By loftus44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3