2. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    What are delt destroyers?
    http://youtu.be/HxFs72mYYsM

This except I use dbs on the 3rd set as well
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    This is awesome to hear!

Not quite as awesome, but pretty darn cool! And nice work on those destroyers & rear raises - puttin' in some work, son.
    Thanks bro, those destroyers kick my ass. I'm going to have to start using straps the next time I move up in weight they already try to slip out on the last few reps with the 60s.
    Life's a garden, dig it

4. Whoa whoa whoa way late to this but I'm in bro!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa way late to this but I'm in bro!!!
    Party's just begun
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Well there's been a little change in plans. The next 20 days will be sponsored by DNA Anabolics. I will be running Cannibal 3 caps a day which is 52.5mg Halo and 45mg Epi. I will bridge this into my original stack of Halo/Tren/Dermacrine. Today was day 1 of Cannibal. Trained shoulders. Took 2 scoops of K Otic pre and was zooming around the gym

Arnold Press
    40x10
    50x10
    60x8x2

Delt Destroyers
    (60x30 + 50x20 + 40x15)x3

Bent over rear delt raises
    35x12x3

BB Shrugs
    135x10x2
    315x10x3
    You always seem to be sponsored
    OLYMPUS UK REP

7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    You always seem to be sponsored
    Haha and I had no intention of it this time but The owner of DNA Anabolics asked me to try to help spread the word on Cannibal, and who am I to say no
    Life's a garden, dig it

8. Ok so my traps and rear delts are currently saying thank you for yesterday. Trained legs today and squats sucked due to the fact that I'm so sore in my traps!! Anyways weight is 172 today. I did end up falling back down to 167 over the few days my wife was in the hospital due to not really eating a whole lot and stress. So trying to get that back on track.
    Life's a garden, dig it

9. Just keep killing it brotha

10. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    http://youtu.be/HxFs72mYYsM

This except I use dbs on the 3rd set as well
    Nice I like those!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

11. what weighth are you shooting for.,how long are you going to bulk?

12. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    what weighth are you shooting for.,how long are you going to bulk?
    8 week bulk and I'd like to get to 180-185
    Life's a garden, dig it

13. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Nice I like those!
    I love em!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

14. gonna try those delt destroyers they look wicked!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    gonna try those delt destroyers they look wicked!!!
    Do it bro, you'll get hooked on them!
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. I'm going to try and make up for some lost days of training and hit bis! Just watched some CT Fletcher and he's got me wanting to Grow!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. I did my last cycle and haven't been motivated since I came off. Not sure if I cycled wrong or what. I am trying to get Into doc for some testosterone ... Wife needs a little to so she can get them hormones back on track. That's the one thing I never see on these forums, women's hormones assistance.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I did my last cycle and haven't been motivated since I came off. Not sure if I cycled wrong or what. I am trying to get Into doc for some testosterone ... Wife needs a little to so she can get them hormones back on track. That's the one thing I never see on these forums, women's hormones assistance.
    How long did you cycle/pct? Are you taking any type of test booster now?
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Feeling a little lethargic over the last day and a half which could be from a number of things. Good day to sit around and watch football I guess
    Life's a garden, dig it

20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I'm going to try and make up for some lost days of training and hit bis! Just watched some CT Fletcher and he's got me wanting to Grow!!!
    CT Fletcher is a BEAST! I don't know what I admire more, his powerlifting accomplishments or his physique now. I'd love to have both; he's a bad mf for sure. I totally think he's on gear; he really could have incredible genetics (who am I to say it's impossible?) but I doubt that's his sole source of hormones. That being said, what he's accomplished even with roids is fantastic. Definitely inspirational.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    CT Fletcher is a BEAST! I don't know what I admire more, his powerlifting accomplishments or his physique now. I'd love to have both; he's a bad mf for sure. I totally think he's on gear; he really could have incredible genetics (who am I to say it's impossible?) but I doubt that's his sole source of hormones. That being said, what he's accomplished even with roids is fantastic. Definitely inspirational.

Damn. Just googled CT Fletcher. Gonna have to hit the gym early today.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Damn. Just googled CT Fletcher. Gonna have to hit the gym early today.
    Ya if that man can't motivate you nothing will! I've actually considered trying his method of training arms daily for awhile to try and reach that elusive 20" mark.
    Life's a garden, dig it

23. Just googled him.....holy shyt....natural? No ****ing way
    OLYMPUS UK REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Just googled him.....holy shyt....natural? No ****ing way
    Well, the thing is, people like the Olympian competitors obviously are geared to the teeth....but that being said, there are many guys with their Pro cards honestly running the same amounts of gear/slin/hgh, but their genetics simply aren't in league to take them as far. You put 10 guys on a gram of test/wk for 3 months & you're going to have guys that get pretty darn big, & guys that get HYOOGE. Ability to respond is extraordinarily relevant, all diet & training methods being equal.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Well, the thing is, people like the Olympian competitors obviously are geared to the teeth....but that being said, there are many guys with their Pro cards honestly running the same amounts of gear/slin/hgh, but their genetics simply aren't in league to take them as far. You put 10 guys on a gram of test/wk for 3 months & you're going to have guys that get pretty darn big, & guys that get HYOOGE. Ability to respond is extraordinarily relevant, all diet & training methods being equal.
    Obvious.....
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need advice on Halo-Tren 400 / Epistane stack?
    By heartofmetal in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:41 PM
  2. Halo Tren 400 / Epistane stack?
    By heartofmetal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 12:28 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:14 PM
  4. halo or havoc stack with tren x
    By loftus44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3