M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I have decided to switch up my pct a little and could use a little feedback to see what you think. Everything will be the same but will not be running Nolva ( budget won't allow it right now ) I will be adding Mass HGH and taking out Anabeta. Again any feedback would be appreciated.
    So no SERM? Lay the whole thing out and ill look at it.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    So no SERM? Lay the whole thing out and ill look at it.
    Multivitamin 1 a day Milk thistle 425mg. Fish oil 1200mg a day Beta Cret 2scoops a day
    Mass HGH 3/3/3/3. Dpol 1/1/1/1/1 Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1

    Could keep Anabeta in stack but wasn't sure if I would be overdoing it.

    Thanks for your help bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Multivitamin 1 a day Milk thistle 425mg. Fish oil 1200mg a day Beta Cret 2scoops a day
    Mass HGH 3/3/3/3. Dpol 1/1/1/1/1 Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1

    Could keep Anabeta in stack but wasn't sure if I would be overdoing it.

    Thanks for your help bro!
    Whew....M-Sten without a SERM? How much longer on your cycle before PCT begins?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

    Whew....M-Sten without a SERM? How much longer on your cycle before PCT begins?
    About a week.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Multivitamin 1 a day Milk thistle 425mg. Fish oil 1200mg a day Beta Cret 2scoops a day
    Mass HGH 3/3/3/3. Dpol 1/1/1/1/1 Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1

    Could keep Anabeta in stack but wasn't sure if I would be overdoing it.

    Thanks for your help bro!
    First I like anabeta in my Pct it helps me to keep strength gains so I would use it. I'm not going to tell you don't use a SERM since I always do. My source I can get tamox for under 50 not sure what u pay. Besides no SERM it looks fine. You could PM me if u need SERM help.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  6. Would you be ok running Clomid?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Would you be ok running Clomid?
    If I could fit it in my budget. My wife went in the hospital last month and the dr bills are due. Wasn't planning on that happening obviously so it kinda put me in a bind.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    If I could fit it in my budget. My wife went in the hospital last month and the dr bills are due. Wasn't planning on that happening obviously so it kinda put me in a bind.
    Let me check to see if I have any extra Clomid when I go home bro if so ill PM you and send it for nothing
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  9. If anything I have enough for at least 2-3 weeks at 50mg I still have your address from the prodigy samples ill mail it out tomorrow bro my treat I know how medical bills are...man that ripped my bank account apart last year
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    If anything I have enough for at least 2-3 weeks at 50mg I still have your address from the prodigy samples ill mail it out tomorrow bro my treat I know how medical bills are...man that ripped my bank account apart last year
    Now that's what I'm talking about brothers helping each other! I was thinking the same thing but nothing on hand right now! Howwedo is one stand up guy!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Now that's what I'm talking about brothers helping each other! I was thinking the same thing but nothing on hand right now! Howwedo is one stand up guy!!!
    Couldn't agree more!! Need more people like him in the world!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Couldn't agree more!! Need more people like him in the world!!
    The rest of you guys too!! Awesome having such good people to answer questions and give support to each other. Excuse me for being all emotional lol I mean it though. You are a great bunch of guys!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Let me check to see if I have any extra Clomid when I go home bro if so ill PM you and send it for nothing
    Exactly where I was going with my posts, just got sidetracked here. I've an unopened bottle and I won't need a SERM for a couple of months. I really don't want you trying to recover without a SERM dude. So you can have it if you need it.

  14. Howwedo, I would like to update my reply on something nice someone has done for me
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Howwedo, I would like to update my reply on something nice someone has done for me
    I have all 50mg tabs they are script so they aren't research chems bro I know that's a huge fear of people ill split them up for you and send them your way so you can make the dose easier for you bro and great minds to think alike bone daddy your a stand up guy as well!!! An thanks for recognizing me bro but I do it for the sake of giving not for recognition or for people to like me I just like to give back and I feel your pain with medical bills I'm glad all mine are paid finally...we are all brothers of the iron (and aas) lol so feels good to give back when I can ill see what other samples I have laying around so you have some extra stuff in your time of hardship brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    I have all 50mg tabs they are script so they aren't research chems bro I know that's a huge fear of people ill split them up for you and send them your way so you can make the dose easier for you bro and great minds to think alike bone daddy your a stand up guy as well!!! An thanks for recognizing me bro but I do it for the sake of giving not for recognition or for people to like me I just like to give back and I feel your pain with medical bills I'm glad all mine are paid finally...we are all brothers of the iron (and aas) lol so feels good to give back when I can ill see what other samples I have laying around so you have some extra stuff in your time of hardship brother
    Thank you!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Let me check to see if I have any extra Clomid when I go home bro if so ill PM you and send it for nothing
    I got some nolva for him rick
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I got some nolva for him rick
    He could stack I already got his package made up and ready to go tomorrow
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    I have all 50mg tabs they are script so they aren't research chems bro I know that's a huge fear of people ill split them up for you and send them your way so you can make the dose easier for you bro and great minds to think alike bone daddy your a stand up guy as well!!! An thanks for recognizing me bro but I do it for the sake of giving not for recognition or for people to like me I just like to give back and I feel your pain with medical bills I'm glad all mine are paid finally...we are all brothers of the iron (and aas) lol so feels good to give back when I can ill see what other samples I have laying around so you have some extra stuff in your time of hardship brother
    You kick ass Ricky. I was late to the party with my offer for nolva.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    You kick ass Ricky. I was late to the party with my offer for nolva.
    Well appreciated I'm sure brother your a very kind human bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  21. I love you guys
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Well appreciated I'm sure brother your a very kind human bro
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I love you guys
    There's a lot of love in here. Feels like a gay hippie commune
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    There's a lot of love in here. Feels like a gay hippie commune
    Lol! If its wrong I don't wanna be right
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Lol! If its wrong I don't wanna be right
    Rofl!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Nolva on its way tomorrow. You're running a proper pct damn it!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nolva on its way tomorrow. You're running a proper pct damn it!!
    Thanks bro!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  27. Off subject but I want to share the fact that I got to hold my grand daughter for the first time last night! It was an awesome moment!

    Name:  image-3274808761.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  348.4 KB

    My 20 yr old my 3 yr old my grand baby and of course me
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Off subject but I want to share the fact that I got to hold my grand daughter for the first time last night! It was an awesome moment!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 723"/>

    My 20 yr old my 3 yr old my grand baby and of course me
    Damn why couldn't my father in law be a cool ass weight lifter lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Off subject but I want to share the fact that I got to hold my grand daughter for the first time last night! It was an awesome moment!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 723"/>

    My 20 yr old my 3 yr old my grand baby and of course me
    That's awesome!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Great group of guys on this board, man. So should I still send this bottle of Clomid or do we have him fixed up?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Great group of guys on this board, man. So should I still send this bottle of Clomid or do we have him fixed up?
    I think Ricky and I have it covered this time!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  32. Ok, cool. If anything changes let me know and I'll fire this bottle off to him.

  33. Day 24
    What's up guys??? Had a great workout tonight. Really able to push it...

    Squats
    135x10
    245x10
    335x10
    385x5
    395x3 PR

    Leg extensions
    110x10
    160x10
    180x10

    Hacks
    180x10
    380x10
    410x10x2

    Iso hamstring curls (standing)
    70x10x3

    Legs were on fire. Started getting some pretty rough back pumps. Such is the life lol

    Seated db shoulder press
    50x10
    70x10
    95x9 wanted 10 but at 9 my shoulders were shot

    Front raises
    30x10x3

    Upright rows
    60 lb kettle bell x12x4

    Getting close to the end of my run so next leg day I gotta get 405 for reps. Feeling pretty confident that I can get it!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  34. Having a killer run there man! Impressive numbers!
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    Having a killer run there man! Impressive numbers!
    Thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  36. Great job on those squats!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  37. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Great job on those squats!!
    Thanks man!! My legs are really feeling it this morning lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  38. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Thanks man!! My legs are really feeling it this morning lol
    I bet! 395 is no joke
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  39. Went fishing yesterday and missed all this. This forum is awesome, I had someone hook me up a few months back (discounted prices on product) but this giving is unique. Free information, training tips and now this. Top notch fellas

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Went fishing yesterday and missed all this. This forum is awesome, I had someone hook me up a few months back (discounted prices on product) but this giving is unique. Free information, training tips and now this. Top notch fellas
    Agreed!! Great bunch of guys here
    Life's a garden, dig it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M-STEN Rx ftw! via IML btw
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 05:20 PM
  2. M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone
    By heavyiron in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 08:41 PM
  3. M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone
    By heavyiron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 05:30 PM
  4. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:07 PM
  5. M-Sten Rx log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Log in
Log in