M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!

Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Dude looking fuller already!! Nice work this is going to be some run keep at it.


  2. Day 6
    Got to the gym tonight and it was packed. I think I must be on the same schedule as everyone else on the base as everybody seemed to be working chest tonight. I didn't have a lot of time so decided rather than waiting I would work legs and shoulders tonight.

    Squats
    135x10
    235x10
    345x7 PR
    345x6
    225x10
    Tried to get 8 reps on 345 but came up a little short. Either way I set a PR with 7 reps.
    Legs were really on fire.

    Hack squats
    180x10
    280x10
    360x8x2
    180x15 up 5 reps from last time

    Legs curls
    90x15
    90x14
    90x14
    Tried for 15 reps on each set really had to work to get 14. Next time it's on!!

    Around the world superset with shoulder press
    45x12x3

    Indians
    20x15x4
    25s were taken so had to go down 5 pounds but added 5 reps to each set.

    Upright rows
    50lb kettle bell x12x3
    Added 2 reps to each set

    Was still feeling good so decided to add some side lateral raises 15x15x3

    Definitely noticing an increase in strength and endurance. Veins are really showing. Great workout. Already hitting PRs. M-Sten is really showing its strengths!!



    Name:  image-3035783515.jpg
Views: 2927
Size:  437.7 KB
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 6
    Got to the gym tonight and it was packed. I think I must be on the same schedule as everyone else on the base as everybody seemed to be working chest tonight. I didn't have a lot of time so decided rather than waiting I would work legs and shoulders tonight.

    Squats
    135x10
    235x10
    345x7 PR
    345x6
    225x10
    Tried to get 8 reps on 345 but came up a little short. Either way I set a PR with 7 reps.
    Legs were really on fire.

    Hack squats
    180x10
    280x10
    360x8x2
    180x15 up 5 reps from last time

    Legs curls
    90x15
    90x14
    90x14
    Tried for 15 reps on each set really had to work to get 14. Next time it's on!!

    Around the world superset with shoulder press
    45x12x3

    Indians
    20x15x4
    25s were taken so had to go down 5 pounds but added 5 reps to each set.

    Upright rows
    50lb kettle bell x12x3
    Added 2 reps to each set

    Was still feeling good so decided to add some side lateral raises 15x15x3

    Definitely noticing an increase in strength and endurance. Veins are really showing. Great workout. Already hitting PRs. M-Sten is really showing its strengths!!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 791"/>
    Awesome work on those squats man. I'm trying to catch up with ya! Shoulders looking really pumped there
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Awesome work on those squats man. I'm trying to catch up with ya! Shoulders looking really pumped there
    Thanks bro. I actually hate squats lol but I know the importance it plays in the big picture so I make myself do them
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. I didn't realize until you said base that your serving our country. Thank you for your sacrifices! You are going to explode if progress keeps up at this rate. Definitely putting the work in.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I didn't realize until you said base that your serving our country. Thank you for your sacrifices! You are going to explode if progress keeps up at this rate. Definitely putting the work in.
    Thanks bro. I actually served from 90-94 and work as a civilian on base. I see great things from M-Sten though I'm up to 180 already.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. So far the positives have been an increase in weight, feeling stronger, endurance is up, and I'm definitely feeling "beastly"

    Negatives have been some joint pain especially in my elbows. Lower back pumps (will be adding taurine) and headaches although that could be from a number of things.

    So far I am very pleased with M-Sten.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    So far the positives have been an increase in weight, feeling stronger, endurance is up, and I'm definitely feeling "beastly"

    Negatives have been some joint pain especially in my elbows. Lower back pumps (will be adding taurine) and headaches although that could be from a number of things.

    So far I am very pleased with M-Sten.
    I got wicked headaches from superdrol. Try taking 200mg CoQ10 every morning. It cleared it up for me really quick
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Attachment 72742

    Updated pic

    Awesome work brother. Looking like someone stuffed softballs in your arms!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I got wicked headaches from superdrol. Try taking 200mg CoQ10 every morning. It cleared it up for me really quick
    Picked up some CoQ10 this morning.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Picked up some CoQ10 this morning.
    Let me know if it gets you sorted out. Worked for me and some other guys around
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Let me know if it gets you sorted out. Worked for me and some other guys around
    Will do my man
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Keep up the hard work

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Keep up the hard work
    Will do my man!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. In to support a fellow niner fan!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    In to support a fellow niner fan!
    Thanks brotha!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Day 7
    Day off from the gym today although I'm really wanting to get in there lol. Really starting to notice my aggression increasing. Tomorrow is chest/triceps gonna really push the bench!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Day 8
    Town is in the middle of a blizzard and they closed the base down so not able to lift today. Starting to get a little bit irritable but nothing too bad.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 8
    Town is in the middle of a blizzard and they closed the base down so not able to lift today. Starting to get a little bit irritable but nothing too bad.
    Couple days to heal up!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 8
    Town is in the middle of a blizzard and they closed the base down so not able to lift today. Starting to get a little bit irritable but nothing too bad.
    I've been to the gym only 1 time in 12days... Had the flu then had crazy work hours. Sometimes a couple o days off ain't bad. Today I am finally getting in the gym. Way to long for more to be away.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Couple days to heal up!
    True!! My joints thank me for it lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    I've been to the gym only 1 time in 12days... Had the flu then had crazy work hours. Sometimes a couple o days off ain't bad. Today I am finally getting in the gym. Way to long for more to be away.
    Oh damn! Glad your better bro. Kill it today my man!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 7
    Day off from the gym today although I'm really wanting to get in there lol. Really starting to notice my aggression increasing. Tomorrow is chest/triceps gonna really push the bench!!

    have fun w/ that! ur next chest workout - those same weights u used will be lighter

  24. Day 9
    Finally able to get back to the gym and it was dead. My joints were feeling pretty sore but I wasn't going to let that stop me from doing what I came to do.

    Flat bb bench
    135x10
    230x10
    250x8
    260x6
    195x10

    Great night on bench. Up 5 pounds almost every set!! Was feeling strong tonight. Didn't even notice any pain at this point.

    Incline db bench
    50x10
    70x10
    80x8
    95x5 PR

    Decline bb bench
    225x10
    240x10x2
    240x9 wasn't able to get 10 the last set

    Cable crossovers
    65x10x4

    Push downs
    80x10x3

    Dips bw x12x2
    Weighted dips 45x10

    Elbows were really achy at this point. Just waiting on an order for some joint relief

    Finished with skull crushers
    25x10x3
    Down 10 pounds and 2 reps per set. Still had a great burn and overall a great workout.

    One thing I'm really noticing is my aggression. Went to SAMs club and was ready to roll some fools by the end of it, but kept my cool and went about my business. If anyone knows of a good supp to take for mood stabilization I would appreciate it lol.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 9
    Finally able to get back to the gym and it was dead. My joints were feeling pretty sore but I wasn't going to let that stop me from doing what I came to do.

    Flat bb bench
    135x10
    230x10
    250x8
    260x6
    195x10

    Great night on bench. Up 5 pounds almost every set!! Was feeling strong tonight. Didn't even notice any pain at this point.

    Incline db bench
    50x10
    70x10
    80x8
    95x5 PR

    Decline bb bench
    225x10
    240x10x2
    240x9 wasn't able to get 10 the last set

    Cable crossovers
    65x10x4

    Push downs
    80x10x3

    Dips bw x12x2
    Weighted dips 45x10

    Elbows were really achy at this point. Just waiting on an order for some joint relief

    Finished with skull crushers
    25x10x3
    Down 10 pounds and 2 reps per set. Still had a great burn and overall a great workout.

    One thing I'm really noticing is my aggression. Went to SAMs club and was ready to roll some fools by the end of it, but kept my cool and went about my business. If anyone knows of a good supp to take for mood stabilization I would appreciate it lol.
    Nice chest day reg, love seeing those letters PR up there!

    Dips and skull crushers are what kill my elbows the worst too! Thankfully they seem to be getting better day by day.

    Check out GABA for mood stabilization:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html

    Cheap as hell and it works
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 9
    Finally able to get back to the gym and it was dead. My joints were feeling pretty sore but I wasn't going to let that stop me from doing what I came to do.

    Flat bb bench
    135x10
    230x10
    250x8
    260x6
    195x10

    Great night on bench. Up 5 pounds almost every set!! Was feeling strong tonight. Didn't even notice any pain at this point.

    Incline db bench
    50x10
    70x10
    80x8
    95x5 PR

    Decline bb bench
    225x10
    240x10x2
    240x9 wasn't able to get 10 the last set

    Cable crossovers
    65x10x4

    Push downs
    80x10x3

    Dips bw x12x2
    Weighted dips 45x10

    Elbows were really achy at this point. Just waiting on an order for some joint relief

    Finished with skull crushers
    25x10x3
    Down 10 pounds and 2 reps per set. Still had a great burn and overall a great workout.

    One thing I'm really noticing is my aggression. Went to SAMs club and was ready to roll some fools by the end of it, but kept my cool and went about my business. If anyone knows of a good supp to take for mood stabilization I would appreciate it lol.
    Somebody is in beast mode......

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Nice chest day reg, love seeing those letters PR up there!

    Dips and skull crushers are what kill my elbows the worst too! Thankfully they seem to be getting better day by day.

    Check out GABA for mood stabilization:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html

    Cheap as hell and it works
    Just checked it out damn that's cheap too. Ordering some tomorrow. CoQ10 seems to have wiped out my headaches (awesome call on that). Haven't had one in a few days. Did I tell you I love you bro??? Lol seriously though thanks brotha!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

    Somebody is in beast mode......
    Thanks brotha!! M-Sten is definitely legit!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  29. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Just checked it out damn that's cheap too. Ordering some tomorrow. CoQ10 seems to have wiped out my headaches (awesome call on that). Haven't had one in a few days. Did I tell you I love you bro??? Lol seriously though thanks brotha!!!
    Lol! No problem man, just sharing what works for me!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol! No problem man, just sharing what works for me!
    Props to you, brotato! Stocked up on Q10 last night at Target myself. Glad it took care of the headaches!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M-STEN Rx ftw! via IML btw
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 05:20 PM
  2. M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone
    By heavyiron in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 08:41 PM
  3. M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone
    By heavyiron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 05:30 PM
  4. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:07 PM
  5. M-Sten Rx log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Log in
Log in