M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

  1. I love you guys
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Well appreciated I'm sure brother your a very kind human bro
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I love you guys
    There's a lot of love in here. Feels like a gay hippie commune
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    There's a lot of love in here. Feels like a gay hippie commune
    Lol! If its wrong I don't wanna be right
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Lol! If its wrong I don't wanna be right
    Rofl!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Nolva on its way tomorrow. You're running a proper pct damn it!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nolva on its way tomorrow. You're running a proper pct damn it!!
    Thanks bro!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Off subject but I want to share the fact that I got to hold my grand daughter for the first time last night! It was an awesome moment!

    Name:  image-3274808761.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  348.4 KB

    My 20 yr old my 3 yr old my grand baby and of course me
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Off subject but I want to share the fact that I got to hold my grand daughter for the first time last night! It was an awesome moment!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 723"/>

    My 20 yr old my 3 yr old my grand baby and of course me
    Damn why couldn't my father in law be a cool ass weight lifter lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Off subject but I want to share the fact that I got to hold my grand daughter for the first time last night! It was an awesome moment!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 723"/>

    My 20 yr old my 3 yr old my grand baby and of course me
    That's awesome!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Great group of guys on this board, man. So should I still send this bottle of Clomid or do we have him fixed up?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Great group of guys on this board, man. So should I still send this bottle of Clomid or do we have him fixed up?
    I think Ricky and I have it covered this time!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Ok, cool. If anything changes let me know and I'll fire this bottle off to him.

  13. Day 24
    What's up guys??? Had a great workout tonight. Really able to push it...

    Squats
    135x10
    245x10
    335x10
    385x5
    395x3 PR

    Leg extensions
    110x10
    160x10
    180x10

    Hacks
    180x10
    380x10
    410x10x2

    Iso hamstring curls (standing)
    70x10x3

    Legs were on fire. Started getting some pretty rough back pumps. Such is the life lol

    Seated db shoulder press
    50x10
    70x10
    95x9 wanted 10 but at 9 my shoulders were shot

    Front raises
    30x10x3

    Upright rows
    60 lb kettle bell x12x4

    Getting close to the end of my run so next leg day I gotta get 405 for reps. Feeling pretty confident that I can get it!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Having a killer run there man! Impressive numbers!
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    Having a killer run there man! Impressive numbers!
    Thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Great job on those squats!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Great job on those squats!!
    Thanks man!! My legs are really feeling it this morning lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Thanks man!! My legs are really feeling it this morning lol
    I bet! 395 is no joke
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Went fishing yesterday and missed all this. This forum is awesome, I had someone hook me up a few months back (discounted prices on product) but this giving is unique. Free information, training tips and now this. Top notch fellas

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Went fishing yesterday and missed all this. This forum is awesome, I had someone hook me up a few months back (discounted prices on product) but this giving is unique. Free information, training tips and now this. Top notch fellas
    Agreed!! Great bunch of guys here
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Nolva's in the mail bro, just dropped it off at the post office
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nolva's in the mail bro, just dropped it off at the post office
    Thanks buddy!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nolva's in the mail bro, just dropped it off at the post office
    Reps to ya... Once I get to a computer.

  24. Day 25
    Off day today. Trying to catch up on some rest, so I can really hit my last few days hard.
    The veins in my forearms are really showing good around the clock. Here are a couple of pics from a couple minutes ago.



    Name:  image-541696262.jpg
Views: 1300
Size:  397.4 KB



    Name:  image-4059842114.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  402.3 KB
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    If anything I have enough for at least 2-3 weeks at 50mg I still have your address from the prodigy samples ill mail it out tomorrow bro my treat I know how medical bills are...man that ripped my bank account apart last year
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

    Exactly where I was going with my posts, just got sidetracked here. I've an unopened bottle and I won't need a SERM for a couple of months. I really don't want you trying to recover without a SERM dude. So you can have it if you need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I got some nolva for him rick
    You guys are awesome! That's why I like AM over any other forum.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 25
    Off day today. Trying to catch up on some rest, so I can really hit my last few days hard.
    The veins in my forearms are really showing good around the clock. Here are a couple of pics from a couple minutes ago.



    Name:  image-541696262.jpg
Views: 1300
Size:  397.4 KB



    Name:  image-4059842114.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  402.3 KB
    You going on a trip? you got a road map on those arms!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

    You going on a trip? you got a road map on those arms!
    Haha yep, heading to the gym lol!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Haha yep, heading to the gym lol!!!
    From the looks of it u know how to get there! Lol great work being put in

  29. Day 26
    I hate that each day gets closer to 30. Really enjoying this ride. M-Sten has been awesome. Strength is way up. I've already hit a few PRs. Muscles are very full and like bricks. Libido has been normal. The one thing I've been most impressed with so far is the fact that I can keep an angry moment in check fairly well. Lost my keys tonight and normally about 15 minutes in I would be beating up a wall lol but have been looking for an hour and still staying cool. Figured this would be a good time to do my log to take my mind off of it.

    Workout was great tonight!! Hit my chest and tris hard. Really seems like every lift is getting easier. My focus is insane as well.

    Weight 191 (+17.5 lbs)

    Flat bb bench
    135x10
    245x10
    275x7
    295x3
    305x2 PR! really think I could've gotten 3 but didn't have a spotter

    Was pretty happy after hitting it for 2. Had some serious cockiness flowing through me at this point and was ready to see what I could get on incline.

    Incline db bench
    50x10
    80x10
    95x8 PR
    95x7

    No shoulder pain tonight. I think my adrenaline was pumping to much to feel any pain. Wasn't feeling tired either.

    Incline around the world db
    15x12x3

    Incline flys
    40x10x3

    Dips (weighted)
    70x10x3

    Skull crushers
    70x12x3

    Incline tricep extensions
    50x12x3

    Had a great sweat going, and was looking very pumped and veiny!! Love this stuff!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 26
    I hate that each day gets closer to 30. Really enjoying this ride. M-Sten has been awesome. Strength is way up. I've already hit a few PRs. Muscles are very full and like bricks. Libido has been normal. The one thing I've been most impressed with so far is the fact that I can keep an angry moment in check fairly well. Lost my keys tonight and normally about 15 minutes in I would be beating up a wall lol but have been looking for an hour and still staying cool. Figured this would be a good time to do my log to take my mind off of it.

    Workout was great tonight!! Hit my chest and tris hard. Really seems like every lift is getting easier. My focus is insane as well.

    Weight 191 (+17.5 lbs)

    Flat bb bench
    135x10
    245x10
    275x7
    295x3
    305x2 PR! really think I could've gotten 3 but didn't have a spotter

    Was pretty happy after hitting it for 2. Had some serious cockiness flowing through me at this point and was ready to see what I could get on incline.

    Incline db bench
    50x10
    80x10
    95x8 PR
    95x7

    No shoulder pain tonight. I think my adrenaline was pumping to much to feel any pain. Wasn't feeling tired either.

    Incline around the world db
    15x12x3

    Incline flys
    40x10x3

    Dips (weighted)
    70x10x3

    Skull crushers
    70x12x3

    Incline tricep extensions
    50x12x3

    Had a great sweat going, and was looking very pumped and veiny!! Love this stuff!!!
    Nice PR man!! I know what you mean about not wanting to come off cycle
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M-STEN Rx ftw! via IML btw
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 05:20 PM
  2. M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone
    By heavyiron in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 08:41 PM
  3. M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone
    By heavyiron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 05:30 PM
  4. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:07 PM
  5. M-Sten Rx log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Log in
Log in