Tomahawk Training with M-Sten RX(Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Tomahawk Training with M-Sten RX(Sponsored)

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I loled when you said only 295 lbs. No shame in those numbers man. There's always people ludicrously stronger, but nobody's gonna think this is your first rodeo either.

And I know you know you don't always have to kill it to get stronger either; if your calories are high enough and you lift at reasonably high percentages of 1rm the strength will build. You did right to listen to yourself - if you're not feeling it, you're not gonna smash it, so go pound some food and grow.

How many days you got left?
    Just never been a fan of decline bb press. I swear I can do more on flat maybe even incline haha.

Well 2 reps with 365 wouldnt exactly be grinding weight for me but after decline negative spotter fail it would have been a bit much. The way I have been lifting has been to train my CNS no beat my body to a pulp.

Tomorrow is my last day. Kind of weird to go off cycle now :/ Makes me wish I was cruising. But family started grumbling a bit when I let it slip I was 260. Of course they only hear a number. Hell I could be 260 and 5% and it would still be an issue. Obviously I am not but they are not exactly fitness savy people.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed
    i was up some 36hrs straight the night before/day of flight to atlanta..worked in the Finaflex warehouse/office all day after arriving
    i was running labels (Finaflex crew hand-labels all our odd-shaped bottles, is amazing really), and i was lining things up crooked..sometimes lableing upside-down..gawdd i felt horrible, was seeing spots..

(so if any of you guys come across some wacky looking off-center or upside down labels - chances are snags did it)
    Hope you guys are having fun.

Got the bottle of the beta pre workout. Starting a log later today.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed
    i was up some 36hrs straight the night before/day of flight to atlanta..worked in the Finaflex warehouse/office all day after arriving
    i was running labels (Finaflex crew hand-labels all our odd-shaped bottles, is amazing really), and i was lining things up crooked..sometimes lableing upside-down..gawdd i felt horrible, was seeing spots..

(so if any of you guys come across some wacky looking off-center or upside down labels - chances are snags did it)
    it's good to know who to blame, lol!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Got the bottle of the beta pre workout. Starting a log later today.
    awesome my friend, link me up please

PS - no disrespect at all towards IML and the sponsored log, hopefully none taken by discussing other product in here
    you have done an awesome job on this log..for the record: of course i ran the m-sten as well..potent stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's good to know who to blame, lol!!!!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:07 PM
  2. Burning the fat off with Pyro RX (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 03:59 PM
  3. gettin lean with IronMagLabs OSTA RX (sponsored)
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 06:06 PM
  4. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 03:30 PM
  5. Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 10:25 AM