Tomahawk Training with M-Sten RX(Sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone

M-STEN Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound

M-STEN Rx is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule. The raw materials were manufactured at a pharmaceutical company and then assembled in a GMP and FDA approved facility. Mass spectrometry has verified the purity and proven that M-STEN Rx does NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination. This product is the real deal. No other previous Methylsten product has ever been this pure!

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

>>>IronMagLabsBodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
- 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule

Figured I would get that out of the way so Heavy Iron doesnt have to come add it for me haha.

A bit about me:
24 years old 5'7"(but will claim taller if a girl asks) 250ish(hard time getting an accurate morning weigh in) Been lifting for 9 years now.
This isnt my first cycle. Going to try and keep this detailed.

Something about my diet and training:
For diet I am doing Carb Back Loading: strength accumulation. So far it has been great for me while natty. So I am expecting even greater results while on cycle.
Training is a little less organized. I am taking bits and pieces from a few programs(Wendlers 531, DH Shockwave Protocols, DH Heavy Duty Hybrid) If you have been following my training log(http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/199295-tomhawk-eating-his.html) you have a good idea of what I have been doing diet and training wise. Might have fewer rest days depending on how I feel.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is day 3. Going to post the other workouts to help keep track of progress.

Here is day one
Seated shoulder press fat gripz ELECT 5*3 115/135/155/175/195/215
Upright rows cable PSR 7/10/13/15/16 drop to 12 rep out
Press 531 145*3, 170*3, 190*5 Pretty disappointed in this, but I think last time was an outlier.
Standing DB lateral raise 2 sets of 8 reps 45 pounds

Close grip bench fat grips ELECT 5*3 225/235/245/255/265 drop to 225 for 10 reps
Dips till I get 50 reps
Reverse bench 225 for 10 reps 1 set
Close grip bench, this is when I started lifting with Hector
Rope triceps ext fat gripz superset with tricep cable ext kickback(?)
Tricep ext triangle bar

This was a bit much for triceps.

Day 2
Deadlifts speed pulls sets of 3 reps beltless 315/335/355/375/395/415
Close grip pulldowns fat gripz 3 sets of 10 reps then a set of 10 reps plus 3 negatives stack set on 14
Rev grip bentover rows 2 sets of 10 reps then a set of 10 reps plus 3 negatives weight was 225
Pulldowns fat grips 2 sets of 10 reps
Pull up negatives lats are gone by this point
Bent over side laterals 2 sets of 10 reps
Reverse Pec Deck 1 set of 10 reps plus 3 negatives 105 pounds
Prone incline front raise ELECT 2 sets of 10 reps 20 pounds
Kroc rows with fat gripz 2 warm up sets then 3 sets back and forth with 90s

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In my brother

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haven't followed one of your logs in long time, lets see some work!!!

good luck T.O.M!!

oh yeah, stay thirsty, my friend!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Get me in on this. Looks good, best of luck!

-OS-Team AppNut

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see so many people already joining in. Hoping I dont disappoint. Like I said today is day 3 and I swear I am feeling a difference. Just seem to be more aggressive and libido feels up. Just a sense of being on which is kind of weird this early on in the cycle for me.

I went to the gym even though it was supposed to be an off day. Decided to do a push day.

Incline BB press fat gripz ELECT 6 sets of 3 reps 155/175/195/215/235/255
Decline BB press fat gripz ELECT 5 sets of 3 reps 185/225/255/285/315
DB pullover 2 sets of 8 reps with 80 pounds
Flat bench BB rest pause 275*8,5,3 1st set was estimated at 348 pounds. I have been guessing my max was 325.

Push press fat gripz ELECT 4 sets of 10 reps with 135 pounds
Seated shoulder press fat gripz 3 sets 135*10,155*10,165*9 plus 2 negatives
Half upright rows 3 sets of 10 reps with 110 pounds
Seated DB laterals PSR 2 sets of 15/20/25/30/35 rep scheme was 6/4/3/3/3
BB shrugs 3 sets of 10 reps with 275 pounds

Been feeling really good lately. Recovery has been nice and the addition of intra carbs has made it easier to stay strong through my workouts. Figured I should make the most of my cycle. To be honest I didnt swell up on this workout like I have in the past. Before it looked like I was going to pop. Might have been resting a bit too much. Plus I usually drop down and rep out on my incline and decline. Also I perform shoulders differently in the past. I will have more chances to test it out.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! What are you running dosage wise? Support supps?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geez, i haven't been keeping up with you....damn, 250 at 5'7...damn!!! you might get 260-270 before this is over!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed! What are you running dosage wise? Support supps?
20mg a day. Each pill is 10 mg. 1 pill at 12pm(1st meal) and another at about 4-5pm which is preworkout. For cycle support I am using http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/bulk-performance-solutions/cycle-guard-120-caps.html and http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/molecular-nutrition/bp-stabil-90-capsules.html

geez, i haven't been keeping up with you....damn, 250 at 5'7...damn!!! you might get 260-270 before this is over!!!!
To be honest I might be over 250. The other day after a workout I was 258.9. That was loaded down and fully hydrated though. I will be over 260 that is for sure. If I get out of hand I will hit 270. I am already the heaviest I have ever been. The goal is to get stronger while being able to lean out some. Not trying to add more fat to this frame.

My first post workout meal didnt reall fill me up. It was a big bowl of chicken and cabbage over jasmine rice. Then a big bowl of frosted corn flakes with a sliced banana drenched in 2% milk.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

Whats your bf % now? Or an estimation...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
holy cow...270 on a 5'7 frame would really make you stand out in a crowd!!!!

just don't rob any banks:

what did the suspect look like......

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

Whats your bf % now? Or an estimation...
Honestly it has to be over 20% Other than that I am not sure. A little after this cycle and pct I plan on doing a legit cut. Need to strip some of this fat off. Was planning on doing this before but caved and decided to do a bit of a recomp. Figure I can add some more muscle before I cut down.

holy cow...270 on a 5'7 frame would really make you stand out in a crowd!!!!

just don't rob any banks:

what did the suspect look like......
Ya I am pretty sure I already stick out. Makes it interesting to meet new people. Had a girl say she didnt date guys who do steroids on a dating website haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you have the worst luck with the lady's, lol....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
John madden doesnt... ;) maybe they will say they date john madden on steroids...? Lol
john madden has a advantage, he has video games named after him-even though he is really old!!!

technique88

technique88

Awards
All up in the biatch! Cannot wait to see how this run treats you bro!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have the worst luck with the lady's, lol....
Man I really do. Hate the idea of asking friends for help. My friend Michael said something about asking his wife about setting me up with her cousin. That was before they left on a cruise. Not really a big fan of the idea since I havent had much luck with girls. The last thing I want to do is fack up some friendships.

Where was the invite dude!?
Honestly I didnt invite anyone. Just posted the link in some of the M-Sten RX threads and my log.

John madden doesnt... ;) maybe they will say they date john madden on steroids...? Lol
john madden has a advantage, he has video games named after him-even though he is really old!!!
Tom dressed up as madden for halloween this year.. just given him hellz
In the girl's defense she was dumb as hell haha.

Come on you know that was a legit Halloween costume. Wasnt lean enough to show off the body. Maybe next year I can. I have something in mind already.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome leg massage. I go back on Saturday. Couldnt sleep worth a damn last night though. Probably would have taken today off if I hadnt gotten the massage today.

Squats 305*5, 345*3, 385*9
Leg press 5 sets of 12 with 540. I swear I make them as difficult as possible because I hate collecting plates. Plus it seemed like the gym was missing some 45s today.

Seated leg curl PSR 2 sets 75/120/165/195/210
Lying leg curl 2 sets 10 reps plus 3 negatives on both 130 for both sets
Romanian deadlift 3 sets of 10 reps with 275 pounds. Very light but made it work.

Seated calf raise 100 reps in as few sets as possible with 45 pounds
Calf press on hack squat machine 3 sets of 10 reps 350 pounds
Tibialis raise 3 sets of 15 reps with 45 pound DB

Ab roller 3 sets of 10 reps
Wood chopper 2 sets of 12 reps per side
Landmines 3 sets of 10 reps

It was a long grueling workout. Felt pretty beaten up at the end. Muscles didnt really give out it was more mental fatigue. In need of a rest day. No point in lifting if I cant give it all.

My post workout timing got screwed up a bit. Didnt get my meal in as early as I would have liked. It was jasmine rice, baked chicken, sweet potatoe, and bacon. Not sure it did the trick. Feeling quite light headed right now as I type this up. Never experience hypo but something is up.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just not enough weight in the gym for you. Always happens in the leg area. You really banged through that last set of squats almost to 400!
RLD's I tend to stay lighter with to save my back and look more toward working through tension. Plus my grip sucks and I'll drop 275.

Go rest brotha, the last thing you want it to burn out right as your getting started. Take the day off, you'll be glad.

-OS-Team AppNut

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just not enough weight in the gym for you. Always happens in the leg area. You really banged through that last set of squats almost to 400!
RLD's I tend to stay lighter with to save my back and look more toward working through tension. Plus my grip sucks and I'll drop 275.

Go rest brotha, the last thing you want it to burn out right as your getting started. Take the day off, you'll be glad.

-OS-Team AppNut
No the place is just cheap. They dont buy stuff "we" need just what is new and trendy. Ya it was nice to see my squats go up. They still dont feel quite right. Still room for improvement in form that is for sure.
I was using over/under for the RDL. Was on a platform and dont like the idea of my grip even considering going out. Plus 1 of the guys I was lifting with told me how he smashed his hand doing exactly what we were doing. Wonder if my grip would hold up. Been making a point to improve it through the use of fat gripz. In a video a while back I deadlifted 625 and held it for a legitimate 10 seconds.

Tomorrow will probably be a work, eat, shower, nap kind of day.

Feeling less foggy right now. Had an apple turnover topped with vanilla ice cream :sgrin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
take the dammed rest day...

btw-diet seems right on point!!!:food:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take the dammed rest day...

btw-diet seems right on point!!!:food:
Ya I rested today it has been nice. The bad thing is on my off days it is ULTRA low carb. So far I have only had trace amounts of carbs from eggs... haha.

The diet is epic and works. I wish I would have fully understood and known about it sooner.

Might be doing another 4 days on before I rest again. I am thinking W chest/biceps TH deadlifts plus back F shoulders/triceps Sa legs Su off

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya I rested today it has been nice. The bad thing is on my off days it is ULTRA low carb. So far I have only had trace amounts of carbs from eggs... haha.

The diet is epic and works. I wish I would have fully understood and known about it sooner.

Might be doing another 4 days on before I rest again. I am thinking W chest/biceps TH deadlifts plus back F shoulders/triceps Sa legs Su off
for me i have gone to every other day for lifting, just don't feel 100% when i do back to back training days. but, if i were your age i would be doing what you are doing, so 'get er done'.....but take a rest day when your body tells you that you need one.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
inn

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for me i have gone to every other day for lifting, just don't feel 100% when i do back to back training days. but, if i were your age i would be doing what you are doing, so 'get er done'.....but take a rest day when your body tells you that you need one.
Ya I dont usually lift this often but being on cycle helps. Honestly my muscles feel fine but I can tell I feel run down CNS wise. Just going by feel mostly. The goal is to lift legs on Saturday. Got another visit to the chiropractor and massage therapist. I think the schedule I have will work well. Then I will just do back hypertrophy on Monday then chest/biceps on Tuesday and be back on "schedule."

Speaking of massage therapist I noticed she had quite an ass last time. Then last night while doing deadlifts last night a great point came up. Yoga pants or any stretchy tight pants can make ALMOST any butt look like an ass. It is like a bra for their butt. Another way for the females to mislead us... but I will enjoy the view :sgrin:

I guess you can come in even if you are a patriots fan haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you just happened to think of her butt while doing deads, lol.

must be love!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I dont usually lift this often but being on cycle helps. Honestly my muscles feel fine but I can tell I feel run down CNS wise. Just going by feel mostly. The goal is to lift legs on Saturday. Got another visit to the chiropractor and massage therapist. I think the schedule I have will work well. Then I will just do back hypertrophy on Monday then chest/biceps on Tuesday and be back on "schedule."

Speaking of massage therapist I noticed she had quite an ass last time. Then last night while doing deadlifts last night a great point came up. Yoga pants or any stretchy tight pants can make ALMOST any butt look like an ass. It is like a bra for their butt. Another way for the females to mislead us... but I will enjoy the view :sgrin:
Yes yes it is.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you just happened to think of her butt while doing deads, lol.

must be love!!!
Haha if I thought of a girl while actually doing deadlifts I would have to marry her. But this girl has some magic in her hands. If I could I would get a massage from her before EVERY workout.

I didnt think of her butt in particular in that situation but I recalled that she had yoga type pants on. The discussion was how I would much rather be just watching some girls do cardio. The other guy talked about how there were some hot females doing cardio today. I immediately said the woman in the blue yoga pants and we both laughed because that was exactly who were thinking about. Then I went on a mini rant about how yoga pants make any butt look 10 times better. I probably did this while being extremely loud since I have no volume setting on my voice.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a few numbers from my chest/biceps workout tonight.

Incline BB last set of ELECT was 275 for 3 reps Extreme Fat Gripz
Decline BB last set of ELECT was 315 for 3 reps Extreme Fat Gripz
Flat BB pause press 315 for 3 reps. Honestly I was hoping to get maybe 2 reps. Only slowed down a little bit on the 3rd rep.

A crazy pump for biceps but no numbers worth mentioning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so what's your take on this m-sten? how bad is liver toxicity suppossed to be?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so what's your take on this m-sten? how bad is liver toxicity suppossed to be?
So far I cant imagine complaining. This stuff is kicking in quick. Didnt think 2 reps were going to be clean on 315 today and got 3 fairly easy. Will be testing more strength numbers soon. Also 275 for 3 explosive reps on incline is fun.

Liver toxicity isnt supposed to be bad but we all know how that goes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far I cant imagine complaining. This stuff is kicking in quick. Didnt think 2 reps were going to be clean on 315 today and got 3 fairly easy. Will be testing more strength numbers soon. Also 275 for 3 explosive reps on incline is fun.

Liver toxicity isnt supposed to be bad but we all know how that goes.
my liver values got pretty bad there for awhile, but i have discovered tudca and big improvements have been made. i really want to jump back into a ph cycle at some point, but i need to be cautious.

btw- i highly recommend tudca!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my liver values got pretty bad there for awhile, but i have discovered tudca and big improvements have been made. i really want to jump back into a ph cycle at some point, but i need to be cautious.

btw- i highly recommend tudca!!!
I agree.

My liver values pretty much remained the same after an mdrol cycle while using just Tucda and NAC.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt a bit run down today, but it could have been because I was ultra low carb yesterday. Cant imagine going 2 days in a row without lifting. Plus last night didnt get in the carbs like I needed to. Not sure if I would call it lethargy yet.

Today was back. Wasnt sure which workout I wanted to do. Here are some highlights.

Speed pulls working up to 505 for 3 reps. Felt a bit weak on deadlifts. Was considering trying to go heavy today for a single or double but just wasnt feeling deadlifts. They just seem to be off lately.

ELECT bentover BB rows overhand worked up to 275 for 3 reps
Close grip lat pulldowns extreme fat grips 3 sets of 8 reps with 15. Last set pulled them off after 8 reps and did 3 negatives.
Shrugs DBs 3 sets of 12 reps 90/100/100 pounds
Seated high pulley wide grip rows PSR 70/115/160/190/205 pounds Felt much easier today. Must be getting stronger.
Bent over DB lateral raise 3 sets of 10 reps 45 pounds

Wore a little tighter shirt today. Well it is tighter now haha. Checked weight post workout and I was 263.6 pounds.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Felt a bit run down today, but it could have been because I was ultra low carb yesterday. Cant imagine going 2 days in a row without lifting. Plus last night didnt get in the carbs like I needed to. Not sure if I would call it lethargy yet.
hmmm similar feeling myself.
will be watching this.

Wore a little tighter shirt today. Well it is tighter now haha. Checked weight post workout and I was 263.6 pounds.
beast.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup...snag has it right:

BEAST

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Been fighting something myself the last few days. Had a good workout today but can't seem to get enough food in. Stomach is constantly queezy.

Sent from my iPhone