Tomahawk Training with M-Sten RX(Sponsored)
- 02-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Well 2 reps with 365 wouldnt exactly be grinding weight for me but after decline negative spotter fail it would have been a bit much. The way I have been lifting has been to train my CNS no beat my body to a pulp.
Tomorrow is my last day. Kind of weird to go off cycle now :/ Makes me wish I was cruising. But family started grumbling a bit when I let it slip I was 260. Of course they only hear a number. Hell I could be 260 and 5% and it would still be an issue. Obviously I am not but they are not exactly fitness savy people.
Got the bottle of the beta pre workout. Starting a log later today.
- 02-12-2013, 05:28 PM
- 02-12-2013, 05:47 PM
PS - no disrespect at all towards IML and the sponsored log, hopefully none taken by discussing other product in here
you have done an awesome job on this log..for the record: of course i ran the m-sten as well..potent stuff!
FINAFLEX Product Educator
visit our website at finaflex.com
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar Forum Threads
- By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 43Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:07 PM
- By enhanced in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-24-2012, 03:59 PM
- By hvactech in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 92Last Post: 05-30-2012, 06:06 PM
- By RickRock13 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 273Last Post: 05-19-2012, 03:30 PM
- By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 47Last Post: 02-24-2010, 10:25 AM