Tomahawk Training with M-Sten RX(Sponsored)

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I loled when you said only 295 lbs. No shame in those numbers man. There's always people ludicrously stronger, but nobody's gonna think this is your first rodeo either.

And I know you know you don't always have to kill it to get stronger either; if your calories are high enough and you lift at reasonably high percentages of 1rm the strength will build. You did right to listen to yourself - if you're not feeling it, you're not gonna smash it, so go pound some food and grow.

How many days you got left?
    Just never been a fan of decline bb press. I swear I can do more on flat maybe even incline haha.

Well 2 reps with 365 wouldnt exactly be grinding weight for me but after decline negative spotter fail it would have been a bit much. The way I have been lifting has been to train my CNS no beat my body to a pulp.

Tomorrow is my last day. Kind of weird to go off cycle now :/ Makes me wish I was cruising. But family started grumbling a bit when I let it slip I was 260. Of course they only hear a number. Hell I could be 260 and 5% and it would still be an issue. Obviously I am not but they are not exactly fitness savy people.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed
    i was up some 36hrs straight the night before/day of flight to atlanta..worked in the Finaflex warehouse/office all day after arriving
    i was running labels (Finaflex crew hand-labels all our odd-shaped bottles, is amazing really), and i was lining things up crooked..sometimes lableing upside-down..gawdd i felt horrible, was seeing spots..

(so if any of you guys come across some wacky looking off-center or upside down labels - chances are snags did it)
    Hope you guys are having fun.

Got the bottle of the beta pre workout. Starting a log later today.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed
    i was up some 36hrs straight the night before/day of flight to atlanta..worked in the Finaflex warehouse/office all day after arriving
    i was running labels (Finaflex crew hand-labels all our odd-shaped bottles, is amazing really), and i was lining things up crooked..sometimes lableing upside-down..gawdd i felt horrible, was seeing spots..

(so if any of you guys come across some wacky looking off-center or upside down labels - chances are snags did it)
    it's good to know who to blame, lol!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Got the bottle of the beta pre workout. Starting a log later today.
    awesome my friend, link me up please

PS - no disrespect at all towards IML and the sponsored log, hopefully none taken by discussing other product in here
    you have done an awesome job on this log..for the record: of course i ran the m-sten as well..potent stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's good to know who to blame, lol!!!!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:07 PM
  2. Burning the fat off with Pyro RX (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 05:59 PM
  3. gettin lean with IronMagLabs OSTA RX (sponsored)
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 08:06 PM
  4. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 05:30 PM
  5. Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM