Tomahawk Training with M-Sten RX(Sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

make sure i get a link to that video....
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    make sure i get a link to that video....
    I tried but it was a no go. Had spotters on each side and I could tell when they started helping. I did my normal workout then maxed when it came to pause press. Probably wasnt the best idea. Will outline my workout.

Incline BB press fat gripz ELECT 185/225/255/285/315
    Decline BB press fat gripz ELECT 205/245/285/315/335
    DB pullover 2 sets of 10 reps 85/85
    Bench press max 405

Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 10 reps
    DB curls 2 sets of 10 reps 50/50
    Standing DB curls 3 sets of 10 reps 45/45/45

I think I should have had a rest day before trying to max. Just felt a bit sore upper body wise. Plus should have just maxed then lifted. Will use a different protocol to lead up to my max next time. Some decent music probably wouldnt have hurt either.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

i rarely go for max lifts with my joints being effected so much by the max weight, but if i do it has to be at the start with bare minimum warmup. even a set or 2 at moderate weight has an effect on my ability to push the max.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

When I max for a PR, there's always a minimum of one complete off day before, if not several. LOTS of carbs, load some taurine, and get good sleep the night before. Minimal warmup (do what it takes tho), lots of chalk, and seriously loud heavy music in my earbuds. You want to push the envelope, but you need to believe you can and will move the weight.

Sounds like you had everything and the kitchen sink working against you brother. Bet you'd get it if you did like you said.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

i rarely go for max lifts with my joints being effected so much by the max weight, but if i do it has to be at the start with bare minimum warmup. even a set or 2 at moderate weight has an effect on my ability to push the max.
    Ya I am usually the same especially when it comes to bench, but damn my ego goes nuts on cycle haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    When I max for a PR, there's always a minimum of one complete off day before, if not several. LOTS of carbs, load some taurine, and get good sleep the night before. Minimal warmup (do what it takes tho), lots of chalk, and seriously loud heavy music in my earbuds. You want to push the envelope, but you need to believe you can and will move the weight.

Sounds like you had everything and the kitchen sink working against you brother. Bet you'd get it if you did like you said.
    Ya it was a less than ideal situation. Figured if I could do it in my workout then I could do it no problem. That fact I was as close as I was in that situation kind of gives me confidence. I can correct a few things before I lift again but the sleep issue might be a little while. Just doesnt seem to be getting better.

Had a rest day back load tonight. A little dirty but not too bad. A few pieces of fudge, cereal, mashed potatoes with chicken and corn, and a turnover with ice cream. Might have another carb back load tomorrow but keep it a little cleaner. Taking it easy again tomorrow. Probably going to go play some COD Black Ops 2 and watch football.

My plan for maxing on bench again will be from a bench program Kiefer(DH) came up with. A while back while natty I was doing probably 365 on this program then got hurt. Definitely plan on trying this program again while natty. Might pair it with 531 and Shockwave. Something like this

Chest DH bench program
    Legs 531 squat plus Triumvirate
    Shoulders Shockwave plus doing triceps and biceps
    Back 531 deadlift plus some Shockwave

Something along those lines.

As far as the cycle goes. Still feeling a bit tired but no worse than before. Feeling like I am much leaner and bigger.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Sorry for lack of updates the last few days. I haven't lifted the last 4 days which is very rare. Head has been pounding like a bp headache all the time. Hopefully I can go lift tomorrow. Considering trying to max on bench since it has been some time. Plus I have still been eating carbs. Wasn't expecting to take so much time off. Could max on bench and then do legs. I got a massage on Monday and have another one scheduled for Thursday.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Sorry for lack of updates the last few days. I haven't lifted the last 4 days which is very rare. Head has been pounding like a bp headache all the time. Hopefully I can go lift tomorrow. Considering trying to max on bench since it has been some time. Plus I have still been eating carbs. Wasn't expecting to take so much time off. Could max on bench and then do legs. I got a massage on Monday and have another one scheduled for Thursday.
    a chiropractic adjustment usually helps when i get those kind of headaches, but i think mine are from arthritis in my neck-if i sleep wrong there is hell to pay!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

a chiropractic adjustment usually helps when i get those kind of headaches, but i think mine are from arthritis in my neck-if i sleep wrong there is hell to pay!!!!
    I have been going to the chiropractor pretty regularly now. When I talk about getting a massage I also get an adjustment.

In order to get neck pain from sleeping wrong I would have to sleep :/
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Decided to max out on bench and do a chest/biceps day.

Explosive pause press sets of 4 reps
    45, 60, 80
    Regular reps
    120 for 4, 205 for 3, 285 for 2, 345 for 1
    Negative rep
    405 for 1, this kind of turned into a regular rep. My spotter backed off helping since I started pressing it up. He said he wasn't really helping. I proceeded to claim "bullsh1t" quite loudly in a full gym haha.
    Max
    405 for 1 rep, paused at the bottom and only slightly struggled at the lock out. One side came up easier but my spotter backed off. Tried to get a video but when it came time to record my phone acted up.

Then I went on to lift my usual workout.

Incline bb press fat gripz elect 185/225/255/285/315 the difference was I did these quicker. Definitely less time between sets.
    Decline bb press fat gripz elect 205/245/285/315/345 again did this at a faster pace
    Db pullover 2 sets of 10 both with 85

Lat pull downs fat gripz 3 sets of 10 reps
    Bb curls 110 for 6, 100 for 9, 90 for 12
    Hammer curls 60s for 9,8 reps

Not a bad workout. Might start doing more psr sets for chest instead of resting so much between elect sets. Maybe just enough rest to keep going and change weights.

Felt damn good to finally bench 405. It has been a goal. Wish I could have recorded it and shared it with everyone. I promise it was legit.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Felt damn good to finally bench 405. It has been a goal. Wish I could have recorded it and shared it with everyone. I promise it was legit.
    no doubts on that here.
    so bp headaches huh..msten afflicted?
    i couldn't have imagined continuing on to another bottle man, wow
    but it looks like you made a wise choice sticking w/ 20mg
    you get my PM btw?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no doubts on that here.
    so bp headaches huh..msten afflicted?
    i couldn't have imagined continuing on to another bottle man, wow
    but it looks like you made a wise choice sticking w/ 20mg
    you get my PM btw?
    Ya I pride myself about video proof.
    It sure seems to be BP headaches. Was nice to get back in the gym after a few days, but could definitely tell my BP was high. Eyes seem to bulge a bit even warming up with 345.
    Ya there is no way I could up it to 30mg. I think I can still squeeze out some more gains. If I seem to stall too much I will just end the cycle. Can always save some pills to stack with something else. Pretty sure 10mg is enough to cause some good change on its own.
    I was actually getting ready to reply to you.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Not sure if I brought this up before but my friend Michael brought up the idea of talking to his wife Candace about trying to set me and her cousin(Elizabeth) up before they went on a cruise about a month ago. I never saw a picture of her and when they returned from the cruise it wasnt brought up again. He didnt really talk her up all that much either. Said she was a bigger girl, but keep in mind his wife is like 5'8" and 120 haha. Also mentioned she did have a bit of a past. Did a little facebook snooping and couldnt see her profile. So I kind of gave up on the idea anyway. And honestly I dont feel my situation is ideal for adding a girl to the mix. Especially since I consider Michael and Candace such good friends. Lets be honest I havent done very well with girls in the past dont want to burn bridges with such good friends.

Michael and Candace are having a poker night at their house Friday. Just got around to checking the whole guest list. Turns out Elizabeth is on the invited list. In all likelihood she wont even be there. But after seeing some pics of her I hope she shows. Granted I am not a group person and will most likely be quiet as a mouse haha.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

I had written up my last workout(chest) but accidentally posted it in my workout log. Nothing too crazy numbers wise just another solid workout. I did do 325 on incline elect.

Today I did back

Close grip lat pulldowns 3 sets of 10 reps
    Tbar 2 sets of 10 reps
    1 arm rows 2 lighter warm up sets then a set of 15 with 120. Really using full rom on this.
    1 set of messing around with high pulls might use these in the future.

Helped a guy I have talked to a few times show 2 girls how to deadlift. I have seen a status poking fun at the number of times the guy had gone to high school proms. When I was helping the girls I noticed one had braces haha. Doesn't necessarily mean she is young but it is a STRONG indication haha.

Felt so tired when lifting today. Had to take a number of breaks and lay or sit down. Felt like I had done sprints and couldn't catch my breathe. I checked my weight during my workout and it was 264.5 which is down. Wasn't expecting that considering I have been eating carbs even when I don't lift. Got to love Carb Backloading.

Might take tomorrow off or do chest tomorrow and then shoulders/arms Friday before I go to my friend Michael's house which will probably be just a bunch of couples... yay.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

I had written up my last workout(chest) but accidentally posted it in my workout log. Nothing too crazy numbers wise just another solid workout. I did do 325 on incline elect.

Today I did back

Close grip lat pulldowns 3 sets of 10 reps
    Tbar 2 sets of 10 reps
    1 arm rows 2 lighter warm up sets then a set of 15 with 120. Really using full rom on this.
    1 set of messing around with high pulls might use these in the future.

Helped a guy I have talked to a few times show 2 girls how to deadlift. I have seen a status poking fun at the number of times the guy had gone to high school proms. When I was helping the girls I noticed one had braces haha. Doesn't necessarily mean she is young but it is a STRONG indication haha.

Felt so tired when lifting today. Had to take a number of breaks and lay or sit down. Felt like I had done sprints and couldn't catch my breathe. I checked my weight during my workout and it was 264.5 which is down. Wasn't expecting that considering I have been eating carbs even when I don't lift. Got to love Carb Backloading.

Might take tomorrow off or do chest tomorrow and then shoulders/arms Friday before I go to my friend Michael's house which will probably be just a bunch of couples... yay.
    lol...guy will be going to proms in his 30's!!! can you say 21 jump st...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

lol...guy will be going to proms in his 30's!!! can you say 21 jump st...
    Haha ya I had a good laugh when I saw that facebook status. Not much the guy could say either. The guy who posted it is a 6'1" 250 plus bodybuilder known for having a temper. At least I heard he did back when he was in high school 3 years ago.

When I saw her braces I couldn't help but smile and hold back the laughter.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Haha ya I had a good laugh when I saw that facebook status. Not much the guy could say either. The guy who posted it is a 6'1" 250 plus bodybuilder known for having a temper. At least I heard he did back when he was in high school 3 years ago.

When I saw her braces I couldn't help but smile and hold back the laughter.
    a good laugh is good for what ails ya, lol...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

a good laugh is good for what ails ya, lol...
    I didn't know laughing helped with back pain haha.

Felt my biceps lock up a bit post workout. Looking forward to another adjustment and massage tomorrow. When my cycle is over I will probably ease off the massages. Lower back should be better than plus a new bed haha.

Started watching a new show on Netflix. It is called Durham County... damn Canadian tv is wild as hell haha.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

a Tomahawk sighting!

forgot about this log man..good to hear from you
    hope all is well, cycle is treating you well still you think?

canadians..eh
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

a Tomahawk sighting!

forgot about this log man..good to hear from you
    hope all is well, cycle is treating you well still you think?

canadians..eh
    Haha ya I was pretty sporatic with my lifting for a bit. Back pain plus lack of sleep(plus poor quality) dont go well together.

I still seem to be making gains so it seems worth it enough to go ahead and finish the 2nd bottle. I actually lost weight while eating carbs. Did modify how I was eating though.

They tv shows are pretty crazy. I found a show called Kevin Spencer or something like that. Made me think of South Park without absolutely no message what so ever. Pretty much just weird crap you cant help but laugh at with TERRIBLE animation haha.

The Durham County show I am watching is just one crazy person after another killing people. They do some messed up crap to each other. A lot of "why are these people so dumb?" because they get themselves into some messed up situations.

Not sure if I will be lifting or not. Another night of crappy sleep. Might just rest today so I can for sure lift tomorrow. Pretty sure food temptations will be at the get together tomorrow.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

I didn't know laughing helped with back pain haha.

Felt my biceps lock up a bit post workout. Looking forward to another adjustment and massage tomorrow. When my cycle is over I will probably ease off the massages. Lower back should be better than plus a new bed haha.

Started watching a new show on Netflix. It is called Durham County... damn Canadian tv is wild as hell haha.
    justified is ok, i liked the 1st season best...the new kevin bacon series could be good, to soon to tell!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

Made me think of South Park without absolutely no message what so ever..
    wait - are you South Park did, or did not, have a message?

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Ya I am a fan of Justified. To me it is still better than most of what is on tv. The Following is pretty crazy as far as how out there the people are. So it is worth watching haha.

Lack of sleep doesn't help me post. Meant to say South Park usually has some kind of message. At least they seem to try now. The Kevin Spencer show was just messed up haha.

Looking forward to The Walking Dead coming back. It leaves way too quick. 6 episodes is not enough haha.

My right thigh is all kinds of tight. Made sleeping even harder. Definitely going to try and foam roll it a bit before my massage.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

So The Following is good? I just finished the second season of American Horror Story. If you've ever seen The Inbetweeners (English series) its hilarious. South Park is brilliant as much as it's absurd and it always does have a message - usually bastardizing some social norm and stating what were all thinking.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    So The Following is good? I just finished the second season of American Horror Story. If you've ever seen The Inbetweeners (English series) its hilarious. South Park is brilliant as much as it's absurd and it always does have a message - usually bastardizing some social norm and stating what were all thinking.

-OS-Team AppNut
    It is definitely something different. I never got into American Horror Story but watched a bit of the Asylum one on around Halloween and from what some girl told me it was good. Ya I haven't watched South Park in a while.

The plan is to do chest and biceps today but lately planning has sucked. Didn't make my chiro/massage appointment yesterday. There was a mix up with the time so I am going Saturday.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    So The Following is good?
    tom got it right - is..different, crazy concept and hard to imagine
    but i'm willing to see where it goes
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

tom got it right - is..different, crazy concept and hard to imagine
    but i'm willing to see where it goes
    yup...i think they are just introducing the charactors, kinda like a stephen king book...boring at the beginning when he gives you the background but essential to the main storyline....i look for it to get much better!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.02%

Whats up big guy, long time. last I saw you had your hands in pickle jars hahah
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION
    Whats up big guy, long time. last I saw you had your hands in pickle jars hahah
    Haha I don't know if they have toughen up since then or I haven't been deadlifting as heavy. I did bench 405 for a pause press which is 20 more pounds than I had ever done with a touch and go. Been thinking about getting some pickles after a recent article by Matt Porter.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Haha I don't know if they have toughen up since then or I haven't been deadlifting as heavy. I did bench 405 for a pause press which is 20 more pounds than I had ever done with a touch and go. Been thinking about getting some pickles after a recent article by Matt Porter.
    i have heard of open hand tip down punching sand
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

porter & pickles??
    musta missed that one..
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    porter & pickles??
    musta missed that one..
    It was about sodium. Eating pickles to get more sodium.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

It was about sodium. Eating pickles to get more sodium.
    ahh yeah, matt loves his sodium
    i've always been liberal on it myself, but went to another gear last prep when he suggested it
    and i do love pickles (dill only please, no butter pickles )
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

ahh yeah, matt loves his sodium
    i've always been liberal on it myself, but went to another gear last prep when he suggested it
    and i do love pickles (dill only please, no butter pickles )
    Ya I dont do anything to really avoid sodium. Been adding a bit of salt to my preworkout meal though.
    That pic of your back is crazy. Definitely makes me want to cut away some chub.

By the way I dont know how I am going to get that form for finaflex to you. Is there a way I could just print it and mail it to yall?

Yesterday I did shoulders. Decided not to do triceps. Was pretty beat after just shoulders to be honest. Only did
    Seated BB press ELECT fat gripz 255 for 3 drop to 205 for 6 reps. Honestly it felt heavy as hell haha.
    Upright cable rows ELECT with a drop rep out
    Standing DB lateral raise 3 sets of 10 reps

My shoulders were on fire after just that. I dont think the way I have been sleeping has been helping.

Today decided to do back.

Close grip lat pulldowns rest pause
    Bent over BB rows 275 for 8 reps 1 set
    Unilateral lat pulldowns 3 sets of 10 reps
    Close grip cable rows rest pause
    High pull cable rows PSR
    Shrugs on the smith machine
    Bent over DB lateral raise

Even did 2 sets of deadlifts to warm up. Just 225 for 8 reps.

After this nice and tiring workout I decided to leave. Now I dont know about yall but after a workout I dont feel much like chatting. Actually to be honest I dont chat all that much at the gym. Some times I get into conversations but rarely. Anyway as I am walking by the cardio machines with blurry vision the 2 girls I helped show how to deadlift(pretty sure I posted about them in my training log) were doing cardio and stopped me. Apparently it wasnt very nice of me not to say anything to them. Brace face told me she posted a picture she took of me on instagram. She said it got a lot of comments from guys talking about how huge I am. Story of my life, get big and the only people that say anything about it are guys haha. Couldnt really think of a way to respond to that so I pretty much left haha.

On that note I will definitely be working towards cutting down to 220 or 230 soon. It is time to find out how much muscle I actually have. Considering staying at this fitness center for a bit longer. If I can switch to a month to month plan.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

send e-mail to sales@redefinenutrition.com, explaining the issue

i'm in transit right now, and will be gone for few days, so this will get you where you need to go
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    send e-mail to sales@redefinenutrition.com, explaining the issue

i'm in transit right now, and will be gone for few days, so this will get you where you need to go
    Thanks man appreciate the help. I feel honored to be asked so I definitely want to give this a shot.

Safe travels.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Tuesday night I only slept a few hours then couldnt go back to sleep. Wednesday my plan was to do chest at night but ended up taking a nap. So I just took a rest day. Which wasnt a bad thing considering my lack of recovery due to poor sleep. Now the plan is to do chest today a little after my massage. Definitely need a good massage because my back has been bothering some. Might do arms tomorrow.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Tuesday night I only slept a few hours then couldnt go back to sleep. Wednesday my plan was to do chest at night but ended up taking a nap. So I just took a rest day. Which wasnt a bad thing considering my lack of recovery due to poor sleep. Now the plan is to do chest today a little after my massage. Definitely need a good massage because my back has been bothering some. Might do arms tomorrow.
    you are gonna have more and more issues until you get your sleep[or lack of]on track!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

you are gonna have more and more issues until you get your sleep[or lack of]on track!!!
    Ya I know I need to get it fixed. I got some sleep last night but it was a pass out nap and then a few hours at night. Definitely not the ideal situation.

Today did a bit of a different chest workout. Took a little from here and there.

Incline bb press fat gripz elect 185/225/265/295/325 drop to 275 for 6 reps. Spotter did the whole tap the bar on the way up. Never realized how facking annoying that was until today.
    Decline bb press 3 sets of 8 reps lower portion of rep only 295. Then a set of 4 reps pause pressing with 2 negatives at the end. Spotter decided negatives were just him slightly helping.
    Db pullovers 2 sets of 8 reps with 95
    Flat db flyes with extension 2 sets of 6 reps 45 pounds
    Scapular pulldowns 3 sets of 12 reps with a hold at the end 150/160/170

Was thinking of doing a pause press set of 2 reps with 365 after db pullovers but decided against it. Figured I did enough with spotters being a bit off today. Was ready to get home and eat.

Got a much needed massage today. Mainly focused on my back and then did some work on my shoulders. My front delts were hurting from sleeping on my stomach. Would have made doing chest suck tonight.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

only 295

Was thinking of doing a pause press set of 2 reps with 365 after db pullovers but decided against it. Figured I did enough with spotters being a bit off today. Was ready to get home and eat.
    I loled when you said only 295 lbs. No shame in those numbers man. There's always people ludicrously stronger, but nobody's gonna think this is your first rodeo either.

And I know you know you don't always have to kill it to get stronger either; if your calories are high enough and you lift at reasonably high percentages of 1rm the strength will build. You did right to listen to yourself - if you're not feeling it, you're not gonna smash it, so go pound some food and grow.

How many days you got left?
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

indeed
    i was up some 36hrs straight the night before/day of flight to atlanta..worked in the Finaflex warehouse/office all day after arriving
    i was running labels (Finaflex crew hand-labels all our odd-shaped bottles, is amazing really), and i was lining things up crooked..sometimes lableing upside-down..gawdd i felt horrible, was seeing spots..

(so if any of you guys come across some wacky looking off-center or upside down labels - chances are snags did it)

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:07 PM
  2. Burning the fat off with Pyro RX (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 05:59 PM
  3. gettin lean with IronMagLabs OSTA RX (sponsored)
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 08:06 PM
  4. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 05:30 PM
  5. Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM