Tomahawk Training with M-Sten RX(Sponsored)

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. AB is checking in and its lookin good in this bitch! Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    AB is checking in and its lookin good in this bitch! Haha
    I swear you subbed earlier. Must have been in my CBL log I saw your big self. Trying to grow big and strong in here. Pretty sure my height is capped though haha.

    That is a sexy avi you got there. Makes me want to get a similiar one. Too bad my DL has been crap lately.

    Got the pics back from the girl today. Forgot how many she took and she sent them all. Probably wont show them to be honest. They are not pretty. Maybe if I can get some "after" shots I will let yall compare. Doesnt seem like I will be getting her to take more pics for me though.
    •   
       


  3. LOL no I been here the whole time just checking in! Your kickin ass!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Your a DL monster! I hit 720 yesterday but suited
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Christmas day lifting.

    Close grip lat pull downs 4 sets of 10 reps
    Bb bent over rows 3 sets of 10 reps
    Wide lat pull downs 2 sets of 10 reps
    Pull up negatives 3
    Bent over db laterals 2 sets of 10 reps
    Rope face pulls 2 sets of 12 reps

    I have been so tired lately. Thinking the lethargy is getting bad. Could probably spend all day in bed and be happy. Some bursts of aggression here and there.
    snap out of it!!!!


    might just be holiday blues, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    LOL no I been here the whole time just checking in! Your kickin ass!
    Well wake up I am the one who is supposed to have lethargy haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Your a DL monster! I hit 720 yesterday but suited
    Man I really want to get my DL up but it is probably going to have to wait. Just feel off when I deadlift at this weight. There is definitely more belly now. Used to be able to get away with the 3rd notch on my belt now I usually use the 2nd. Used the 3rd on my rep out set of squats today but it takes a little more effort to get it these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    snap out of it!!!!

    might just be holiday blues, lol.
    I am trying man. The weather down here has SUCKED lately. It is the time of the year I get sick. My body loves the heat.

    I could stand to have some lady company too. Talking to a few here and there but hanging out takes a little more planning these days. I swear something I am taking is making the libido do some talking it shouldnt do haha. It would be bad combining this libido with social effects of alcohol. It is a good thing I dont drink anymore.

    Left leg felt a bit off today. Just walking around at work it seemed to bother me. Not sure how to describe the feeling though. I think today was the first time I did legs without getting a leg massage before hand in a good while. All I have to say is I have been spoiled haha. Need to get more acquainted with my foam roller.

  7. i always thought that getting a massage before workout made you weaker...don't know where i heard that, i think it is an old boxing thing.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i always thought that getting a massage before workout made you weaker...don't know where i heard that, i think it is an old boxing thing.
    I think of it as the idea of foam rolling. Hasnt seemed to effect me negatively. Mostly just been doing it on legs lately.

    Past 2 workouts were chest/back and then shoulders/back.

    Main things on chest/back were incline ELECT with 285. Still putting it up strong. Decline ELECT finally went over 315 and did 335. Then on flat bench did 335 for 3 pause press reps. Nothing special for back. Mainly just balancing pressing with pulling.

    Similar set up for shoulders/back just balancing all the pressing with pulling. Elect finished with 215 on seated press then drop to 165 and repped it for 10 easy. Nothing really special about the rest of the workout. Kind of felt blah today.

    Honestly been feeling run down lately. Not sure if it is just the weather or toxicity. Cant recall feeling this tired on cycle before. Not something that should be taken lightly that is for sure. Still got myself into the gym to move some weights around today though. Already was met by the New Years crowd. Going to start taking headphones to the gym with me maybe my ipod too. Considering going to lift tomorrow since I have the day off from work.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i always thought that getting a massage before workout made you weaker...don't know where i heard that, i think it is an old boxing thing.
    yeah that sounds like something mickey would say to Rocky.

    right up there with his famous "women weaken legs"



    happy new Tom!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah that sounds like something mickey would say to Rocky.

    right up there with his famous "women weaken legs"
    happy new Tom!
    close...i think teddy atlas said it, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah that sounds like something mickey would say to Rocky.

    right up there with his famous "women weaken legs"

    happy new Tom!
    Thanks trying to start it off right.

    The other day(Tuesday) did another chest/back workout with some triceps thrown in. Need to get back on "schedule" for my lifting though.

    The main things were

    2 sets of 10 reps with 120s on flat DB press
    Incline BB press 3 sets of 10 reps 225,205,185

    Underhand lat pulldowns
    T bar row machine 3 sets of 10 reps 4 plates

    JM press messing around with 95,115,135 form needs work
    Seated overhead DB ext 2 sets of 10 reps the 2nd set had 3 negatives. 110 for 10 reps was easy. So I did 120 for the 2nd set. To be honest it was still pretty easy. The 120 is the most the place has. I keep my elbows in and use good ROM.

    Couldnt sleep at all last night. Might have gotten 2 hours. So there was no way I was training today. Ended up getting 2 hours or so of nap time earlier tonight. Still had some carbs even though I didnt lift. Not too much but definitely a decent bit. Some rice with chicken covered in some sweet bbq sauce, a couple rice crispy treats(LOVE them), dried mango, and a LITTLE cheesecake to finish it off.

    I am thinking the plan is to do a legit back workout tomorrow. Maybe some deadlifts. Friday will be shoulders. Then Saturday will be good ole legs.

  12. Subbed, nice log. So, from your experience so far, would you recommend a stack of M-Sten and a 4-AD based product. Was thinking of running M-Sten in a few months but I don't want the lethargy that goes with it. Currently don't have access to Test E so will have to be OTC.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Subbed, nice log. So, from your experience so far, would you recommend a stack of M-Sten and a 4-AD based product. Was thinking of running M-Sten in a few months but I don't want the lethargy that goes with it. Currently don't have access to Test E so will have to be OTC.
    Yes in fact I think I will be picking up a 2nd bottle of M-Sten to run with some 4-AD I already have.

    Also welcome to the log.

  14. So ya lethargy is definitely a problem. I need my caffeine fix or else the day doesnt start right. Somehow need to find a way to get more/better sleep or something.

    Just got home from lifting.

    Deadlifts speed pulls 315, 355, 395, 435, 475
    Bent over BB rows ELECT 155/195/235/265/295 drop to 225 rep out
    DB bent over rows 3 sets of 10 reps 70/80/90
    Close grip lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8 reps 15/15/15
    Shrugs 3 sets of 10 reps 275/275/275
    Wide grip high pulley cable rows
    Flat BB bench rest pause 275*17/?/4 Not sure how many I got on the 2nd set. The 1st set surprised me big time. That is estimated at 430 1 rep max. Obviously that is just a rough guess but that is 45 pounds more than I have ever tried. Dont plan on throwing that on the bar anytime soon though haha.

  15. I would NOT attempt that 1 rep max without working up to it lol. I like when I kinda blackout and just keep hitting reps on autopilot.

    How do you do your shrugs? As for sleep, either a GH booster or sleep aid? Melatonin does nothing for me but I've used 3Z to knock out, gonna hop on IGF-2 soon and that gives me quality rest.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  16. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I would NOT attempt that 1 rep max without working up to it lol. I like when I kinda blackout and just keep hitting reps on autopilot.

    How do you do your shrugs? As for sleep, either a GH booster or sleep aid? Melatonin does nothing for me but I've used 3Z to knock out, gonna hop on IGF-2 soon and that gives me quality rest.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    Haha ya I wont be attempting that anytime soon. I have done some pause press reps estimated at around 370. Ya I was wondering when I was going to stop on the 1st set. Almost wonder about quality just because like you said I was on autopilot at the end.

    As far as shrugs go I try to make sure I pull them back more than up. Trying to squeeze my shoulder blades together. Seems to focus on the traps more than just bouncing the bar up and down.

    I am taking ZMK now and I am considering 3Z by AI like you said. Just feels like my mind races a bit when I try to sleep.

  17. My wife has prescription for Ambien. That stuff knocks me out like a light.

  18. I use hypnadorn for sleep after night shift. Knocks me out cold.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Thanks trying to start it off right.

    The other day(Tuesday) did another chest/back workout with some triceps thrown in. Need to get back on "schedule" for my lifting though.

    The main things were

    2 sets of 10 reps with 120s on flat DB press
    Incline BB press 3 sets of 10 reps 225,205,185

    Underhand lat pulldowns
    T bar row machine 3 sets of 10 reps 4 plates

    JM press messing around with 95,115,135 form needs work
    Seated overhead DB ext 2 sets of 10 reps the 2nd set had 3 negatives. 110 for 10 reps was easy. So I did 120 for the 2nd set. To be honest it was still pretty easy. The 120 is the most the place has. I keep my elbows in and use good ROM.

    Couldnt sleep at all last night. Might have gotten 2 hours. So there was no way I was training today. Ended up getting 2 hours or so of nap time earlier tonight. Still had some carbs even though I didnt lift. Not too much but definitely a decent bit. Some rice with chicken covered in some sweet bbq sauce, a couple rice crispy treats(LOVE them), dried mango, and a LITTLE cheesecake to finish it off.

    I am thinking the plan is to do a legit back workout tomorrow. Maybe some deadlifts. Friday will be shoulders. Then Saturday will be good ole legs.
    sweet baby ray's taste like candy to me...krogers ran it on sale for a $1.49 and i bought a dozen, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sweet baby ray's taste like candy to me...krogers ran it on sale for a $1.49 and i bought a dozen, lol.
    OOOhhh Sweet Baby Ray's. For that price? I would stock up and sell it black market style. Guaranteed you could peddle it.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  21. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    OOOhhh Sweet Baby Ray's. For that price? I would stock up and sell it black market style. Guaranteed you could peddle it.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    hell...i even put it on scrambled eggs-with bacon, of course...mmmmm
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. Sweet Baby Ray's ftw. If people give you a hard time about the boatloads of sugar, tell them you're 'cultivating mass' and they wish they could eat like you have to. Alls im sayin is, Coleman pounded that masterpiece and he made it work for him just fine.

    I've taken some 3Z samples, def makes a difference. Doesn't necessarily grant deep sleep, but makes it easier to go to sleep and back to sleep if you wake to pee or w/e. Second time I took it I slept through my alarm for work for the first time ever; it goes off like a cannon. So I'll vouch for that stuff - it's definitely not snake oil.

  23. That's so sick that 475 is a speed pull for you, that's my most recent max lol. Got 460 for a double no sweat yesterday though, so hopefully I'll be able to pull like you some day at least. Workouts are looking mean man.

  24. Did some shoulders today. When I got there some guys I know were talking about strict standing press. 2 of them crossfit. The 3rd was seeing how much he could total with press, deadlift, and squat. Since I had never maxed on press I decided to join him.

    205 went up easy.
    225 was still easy.
    245 went up fairly easy.
    265 just felt off when I started and didn't get it. Decided to go with it since it is my bodyweight. I know bodyweight for press is pretty decent.

    Then I started my normal workout.

    Seated bb press fat gripz elect 125/155/185/205/225 first time getting 225 for this and it looked and felt easy
    Up right cable rows psr
    Standing db lateral raise 2 sets of 10 reps 45/45

    Close grip bench fat grips elect 225/245/265/285/305 most I have done. Didn't feel great but not a struggle by any means.
    Reverse grip bench 2 sets of 10 reps 225/225
    Seated overhead db ext 2 sets of 10 reps with 2nd set negatives 120/120 might have to start upping the reps since that is the heaviest db the place has. Got to love when I see others use the 120 for this and compare form.

    Also it was kind of funny doing the standing press. The other guy got 175 at 220. The crossfitter I know got 185 at 185. Then the other crossfitter I didn't know said he got 135. I think it blew their might how much I could do. Got to love when you make others go wtf. Standing press isn't exactly something I work on a lot. Up until messing around with 531 recently I seemed to always hurt myself while doing any kind of standing press.

    Debating what I want to do as far as lifting tomorrow. Legs is next up but I am going to a get together tomorrow night. It is no fun to pump up my legs for that. Granted it will be a bunch of couples ftl(oss) haha. On top of that it would mean my next workout on Monday would be chest and biceps. I do not like the idea of doing that at the start of the new year.

  25. lol at the sweet baby ray's talk in here.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:07 PM
  2. Burning the fat off with Pyro RX (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 05:59 PM
  3. gettin lean with IronMagLabs OSTA RX (sponsored)
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 08:06 PM
  4. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 05:30 PM
  5. Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM
Log in
Log in